All Comments on 'First Time is with My Brother'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another story by a male author who ascribes to the myth that the hymen sits somewhere down in the vagina.

If there is any hymen at all, it is at the entrance of the vagina.

chris99999chris99999almost 6 years agoAuthor
Ooops

Thanks for taking the time to read my story and to comment on it. I like to give my stories variety by sometimes writing as a female. Next time I will try to be more careful. Thanks for correcting me.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
A loving and tender story.

Disappointed that William did not make love to her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice story

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Hymen Myth

Anon is correct and the Hymen Myth prevails. The hymen is a small piece of tissue on the outside of the vagina at the bottom and does not even cover the vaginal opening. It's on the fringe of the vagina. A Swedish group wants to re-name it the Vaginal Corona. If it DOES cover the vaginal opening it's considered an abnormality called an imperforate hyman which is then surgically removed. Girls in puberty discover this when they menstruate and the blood cannot get out. Hence surgery. Not everyone's hymen looks the same and some women are even born without them. The fragile hymen tissue is easily waylayed ... Hymens break or are torn all the time in the course of everyday activities, normal play time, athletics, tampons, masturbation, etc. etc. and usually are NOT intact when a virgin first has sex. Conversely, studies have shown that over 50% of virgins who were raped still had their hymens intact. So intercourse does not automatically tear or harm the hymen because the hymen does not completely cover the vagina just partially. Google it. There are far too many stories here with hymens completely blocking penetration (imperforate hymens - rare) and being ripped torn and etc. Can it be painful? Yes. Supposedly... But certainly not always. In fact the Hymen proper...the hymen itself has few or no nerve endings. So I'm not sure where the pain comes from. IMHO probably not enough foreplay, lubrication, and an over ambitious young male who just wants IN! So pain during first intercourse can be from many things. Can it cause bleeding?. Yes. But not always. Again, an over anxious male penetrating before proper lubrication can also cause bleeding. I know the breaking of the hymen seems to tickle everyone's fancy in these stories but when I read it incorporated into the story in such a manner... I know that the author really doesn't know as much about sex or human anatomy as they should and I just go 'MEH' and shrug my shoulders. I'm NOT trying to be a bitch or a whiner or complainer. I just think this hymen crap is WAY WAY WAY overused in these stories especially when it's not even reality. I LOVED the story here. I love all the stories where hymens are smashed and painfully bloody. I still give them a 5 if I loved it. I don't deduct for hymen lore. I just think people should know...much of what we BELIEVE about the hymen...is myth.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY NICE.^*!^*!^*!

A sweet and tender love story,

between brother and sister.

A littel short, but well done,

and easy to read.

..THANKS..

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

He was in love with his sister.

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Beautiful story of young love

Wish it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You had me until you just had to go with doggy. Why does EVERYONE do that? The worst position ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
3987 Followers
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.