First Time Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost count of how many clicks there were as I watched him spread her legs in various positions lifting them one at a time and both together. Next he told her to get on all fours and told her to lean forward as far as she could with her face on the rug and spread her legs as wide as she could. What a sight my sexy wife's ass in the air spread wide not only her shaved pussy on show but her tight ass hole. After a good number of rear shots he asked her to reach back and place her hands on her ass cheeks. Now pull your ass cheeks apart and hold them wide open so I can get a close up of your ass hole. Without a word her hands were spreading her ass. I couldn't hold on any longer and had to drop my shorts and take hold of my hard cock.

Within seconds of seeing me he rushed out of the room excusing himself saying he needed the toilet.

I told Ann she could relax but I bet he will be back in a few minutes, stupidly she ask me it must be the beer, to which I told her it had something to do with her legs being spread holding her ass cheeks apart.

You mean he needed the toilet. I told her he definitely needs the toilet but not to pee.

I Laid her on the sofa and cuddled her telling her I can't blame him as she was driving him mad and I'm amazed he lasted that long all the time playing with her pussy.

Leaning her back on the sofa I started kissing her tits and tummy and moving my fingers faster I saw her close her as she enjoyed me playing with her.

As I slowly fingered her I heard the door open as he rejoined us and watched him just stand watching. I eased her slowly down the sofa spreading her legs into a great position and went straight down on her knowing how much she loves my tongue between her pussy and especially when I tickle her ass, which of course I did.

She was loving it and to be honest the fact that someone else was in the room didn't even matter.

I noticed the sound of the camera again obviously a picture of my face between her legs and my finger tickling her bum. As I lifted her legs spreading them at the same time to give me full access to all of her I heard the camera click and that would turn out to be the last photo of the day.

As my tongue teased her pussy I started to play more with her ass and gently eased the tip of my finger into her bum and that's when I noticed Paul come closer to get a better view and heard the noise of his camera dropping to the floor.

As I lifted my face from her pussy slowly pushing my finger deep in her ass Paul knelt on the sofa next to her to get an even better view.

Well if she didn't realize he was in the room before, she did now as his thigh was touching her.

She just kept her eyes tightly closed as my finger went in and out of her ass and even as I slid my thumb into her pussy it seemed that as if she kept her eyes closed he wasn't there.

Seeing as she had had her eyes closed way before he had rejoined us it turned out that simple mathematics would open her eyes to what was about to happen as you will see.

As my thumb and finger teased her I started playing with her clitoris with my other hand I watched Paul very tentatively put his hand on one of her tits playing with her nipple. Her eyes remained closed I then went a bit faster between her legs so that her tits were the last thing she was thinking about.

He waited for a while and then started playing with her other tit. Now playing with both of her tits that's when the simple mathematics came into play. If im playing with her pussy it could only be Paul playing with her tits and her eyes sprung open, she looked at me playing between her leg and Paul's hands clearly massaging her tits.

I slowly removed my fingers and played with her pussy teasing now and again spreading her lips and tickling her inner thighs.

Paul was playing with her tits and now and again moving his hand down towards her belly testing the water, just waiting for her to slap him or jump up and leave which of course didn't happen so with every downward move his hand eventually got to the top of her pussy where he kept it and carried on kissing her tits.

With his mouth all over her tits and his hand resting on her pussy I spread her legs again and pulled her lips wide open so that his finger was just about between her pussy, as I watched his finger slowly move down her pussy and start to play I sat back and watched as one then two fingers slipped inside her while he was kissing her belly and moving downwards.

As his head met the top of her pussy his tongue met her clitoris all the time in and out with his fingers. I could tell she was about to explode as she started to shudder and jesus did she gush her juices going everywhere. As he removed his fingers she was still lead flat out. I dropped my shorts again and got straight between her legs lifting and spreading them I slowly watched my cock go straight in as she was that wet.

As I banged away nothing sexy about it just a good hard fuck I could see Paul bollock naked with one hell of a hard on stood over us. I would love to have said I gave her an hour however as you can imagine I'd shot my load in no time at all. As I sat down on the rug Ann still laid on the sofa legs wide open having had a good fingering and fucking and god knows how many orgasms. Paul starts lifting and turning her over getting her into the all fours position on the sofa and even had the balls to say no, I think the all fours on the rug was a far better position so moved her to the rug on the floor as if I wasn't even there and told her to get in the position he had, had her in before.

I watched him slowly enter my wife and fuck her as hard as he could. Once he dumped his load he said stay like that as I haven't finished.

But naked now with camera in hand he said remember the pose where you held your ass open,? yes she replied and do you remember hardcore? yes anything goes good I have the camera you have the pose.

Good he said so move your hands closer to your ass hole and spread your ass open. As she spread her ass he stood right above her camera clicking away I watched him pull her ass hole open clicking away as he played.

I watched him lower the camera to the floor and placing his other hand on her ass cheek he kept playing with her ass.

I think I knew what he had in mind as he played with her ass sporting a huge hard on.

Ann then put a end to that part of the proceedings by kneeling up and turning around telling him that she thought was enough of that pose.

He asked her if that was the end if the posing to which she replied, I think the posing had finished a while ago as he seemed.to have more than posing on his mind.

With him stood there in front of her cock as hard as hell she said, im sorry Paul but im not letting you me one as her hubby was and will always be the only one who does that.

Quick as a flash he said well lets get hubby to give you one then and I'll get it on film.

Before I knew it he was giving out the instructions again and I ended up sitting on the sofa, Ann with her back to me and about to straddle me. Once in position I felt my cock ease in her to more clicks of his camera.

Before long he came straight out with how about some anal shots. I blurted out it's a bit late for that as I shot my load as he spoke. It was then I felt his hand playing with her pussy, by the way she was moving he had a few fingers up her and she was near cumming.

As he brought her off I felt him lifting her up and off me. Within a few seconds he was on the sofa pulling her onto his lap all the time still fingering her.

I watched her cum again and could see he was trying to position her over his cock which he was struggling with due to the fact that he was still playing with her pussy and oblivious of who was doing what to her.

I knew then that regardless of her laying down the law on who fucks her he was about to do just that.

I watched him slowly lift her into position and heard him whisper in her ear, I'm not going to give you one. I'm going to fuck your ass as he lowered her onto his brick hard cock. I watched as her ass slowly started to give way but just when it looked like he had no chance his bell end slipped in her ass. Her face said it all as he slowly lowered her onto his cock. As her ass stretched wide taking the the lot deep in her to jesus christ be gentle.

He ass fucked her and even had the balls to empty his load up her ass.

It then all kind of stopped without a word of him having fucked her, let alone up the ass.

Although it seemed to take all day we had only been shooting for two and a half hours.

Something I will never forget and of course she did get one over her sister. To this day G doesn't know.

Enjoy and completely true

PS I did get one over Paul as I have fucked his wife stupid and up the ass and, yes out of her ass and came in her mouth.

xxx

12