First Time Posing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

"I don't have any sleepwear?" Said the young lady afraid she will have to go back to the dorm tonight.

"If you're not too shy, I think I can find something for you to wear tonight, you're about the same size as me, and Jamie can bring you to the dorm tomorrow to get an overnight bag, so you can stay a few more days." Charlene said smiling at the young woman, as a gesture that she is pleased to have Tammy stay with them.

Going to the car the four walked arm in arm, Charlene between her husband and her son, Tammy on the outside holding Jamie's hand, this time he opened the door for Tammy, Tom received the privilege of opening the door for his wife.

She put on a show for her husband; she sat on the seat and twisted to talk to Jamie and Tammy. Charlene spread her leg further than necessary, thus leaving her pussy on display for her husband's viewing pleasure, because her dress was totally unsnapped. He was getting off on the fact that someone could come by and see her antics.

The young couple was talking between themselves in the back seat during the trip home.

In the front seat Charlene said. "I had a wonderful time Tom. Jamie thank you for asking us to come with you, Tammy I was telling Jamie that we didn't want to embarrass him going to the dance with him, but he said he wanted us too."

"That is what I like about Jamie his is always talking about you guys. I wish my parents were closer, this is the first time I have been away from home, I appreciate the invitation you extended me tonight." The young woman said to Charlene.

When they arrived at the Carter's home the yard lights came on Tammy was impressed with the structure. She wants to become an architect and likes to look at different type's structures. "The outside of the house is beautiful, Mrs. Carter. Who does the yard work, it looks nice."

"Tammy please call me either; Charlene, Char, or Mom. Calling me Mrs. Carter makes me feel older than I am. As far as the yard work; that is done by the three of us, I do most of the gardening, Jamie cuts the lawn, and Tom helps with anything we ask him to do, that we can't handle alone."

Tom drove the car into the garage and they entered the house through the mud room into the kitchen.

Again Tammy was amazed how lovely the kitchen is stating. "Mom; is the kitchen for show or do you use it? It looks like you just remodeled it?" The young woman stated, in awe of the beauty, of the kitchen.

Beaming that Tammy called her mom and her question about the kitchen Charlene said. "The kitchen is five years old, Jamie, Tom and I did most of the work, the quarts counter tops were just installed last year, and we had someone install them for us."

Throughout the whole house Tammy was complimenting Charlene and she in turn redirected the praise to her husband and son.

Going up stairs Charlene showed Tammy her room. It had an in suite bathroom that was shared with the other empty bedroom. Jamie had to share the bathroom with his middle brother when the three were all at home. He moved into his oldest brother's room when he left, now he wished he stayed in his old room, as he would only have a bathroom between him and Tammy.

"Tammy, come into my room see if we can find some sleepwear for you?" said Charlene.

The young woman followed Charlene to the dresser holding her nightwear. Charlene pulled out PJ's, sweat pants and tees.

When Tammy spotted the red lingerie in the drawer, she asked. "Do you mind if I wear this to bed, Mom?" Pulling it out of the drawer and looking at the lovely garment.

Surprised at the young woman's choice, but thought she would look good in it, Charlene said. "Sure you can wear it if you're courageous enough. It is very diaphanous you know?"

"I like it, mom. Do you mind if I change in here?"

Astonished at the request Charlene said. "I don't mind, the bathroom is through that door." Pointing in the direction of the room. "But don't you think you should go to your room and change?"

"No, it doesn't bother me to undress in front of other women. I live in a dorm remember?"

After the last comment, Tammy took off all her clothes in front of Charlene, with the door open to the hall. The mature woman marveled at the innocent way the young woman stripped. Tammy was an inch or two shorter than Charlene, her pubic hair was the same color as her head, a bright red. Her abundant bush was trimmed; her breasts were about a thirty two c, but looked larger on her frame, with large nipples, slim waist and a bubble butt. She had the light skin of a red head, without the freckles. She put on the garment, without the panties. The negligee was past her knees, standing in the light her red pubic hair could be seen, but Charlene didn't say anything to the young woman, as she looked stunning in the nightwear. Charlene pulled out a white negligee, which went to below her knees, and her intimate garment didn't come with panties. The older woman removed her garments in front of Tammy forgetting she was didn't have any panties on.

"Mom, you went commando tonight!" The innocent younger woman had a look of pleasant surprise on her face.

"I will explain tomorrow about outfit." The older woman said turning red with embarrassment.

They discussed the great time they had at the dance, while they were getting ready for bed. Tammy wondering why the older woman had the courage to go without panties, as her mother would never do anything like that.

Tammy was walking out of the bedroom as Tom and Jamie were coming up to bed. They were awe struck with the beauty of the young woman.

She stopped to talk with the two men, unashamed of her present state of dress. The innocence of the young woman, who was standing in front of them, was amazing, you wanted to take her in your arms and hug her, and she looked so cute in the negligee.

They all said good night and went to their rooms being tired from the long day and dancing all night. Tammy was excited by her good fortune to meet the Carter's and be invited to their house for the weekend. Jamie's not bad on the eyes either, she thought, as she put her head on the pillow and fell into a peaceful asleep. Charlene and Tom, being totally exhausted went right to sleep.

When Jamie got into bed he couldn't sleep. He had a beautiful young lady in the next room that he would like to know better. He tiptoed to the room, Tammy was in, whispering, "Tam, you still up?" getting no answer, he looked in her room to see her fast asleep. "She looks so beautiful, her red hair spread out over her pillow." He thought, as he closed the door and went back to his bedroom. It took him a while, but sleep finally came as he thought about the beautiful young lady in the next room, seeing her naked modeling in class and meeting her in the hall at college and with the red negligee on tonight, she is a very pretty lady.

The next morning Tom and Charlene awakened first, Tom with his fat pants on and a tee, Charlene with her negligee on. They started breakfast; the smell of coffee brewing awakened the two young people. Jamie had his board shorts on he wears to bed, and Tammy dressed in the negligee she borrowed from the older woman.

"Do you want something to put over your nightwear?" Jamie asked when she walked out of her room and toward the stairs.

"No, I'm good." stated Tammy.

They walked downstairs together, when they came to the first floor, the light shining into the house at the bottom of the stairs; caused the negligee Tammy was wearing to become totally transparent. Both parents looked up at the same time to see their son's friend all but nude. Not wanting to say anything to embarrass the young woman, they returned to preparing breakfast, although Tom kept glancing at the young lady and smiling.

Tammy sat at the table, the sunlight was hitting her, she said, "Good morning, that was the best sleep I had since I came to college, there was no one making noise and no loud music like there is at the dorm. Thank you Mom for inviting me."

Noticing both men where perving Tammy, Charlene said. "I think you should sit in this seat." Pulling it out for the younger woman and continuing, "Your welcome here anytime Tammy. Just let us know ahead of time, if you want to come over and you can catch a ride with Jamie. Just bring an overnight bag with you."

After breakfast, tearing his eyes away from the two women, Tom said. "Jamie we have yard work to do, the sooner it is done, the sooner Mom will let us go play by the pool in back." Both men got up and went to put on their work clothes, leaving the women to clean up the breakfast dishes.

The men went outside doing the chores required every weekend, to keep the yard groomed properly. Charlene noting Tammy is very uninhibited, had a suspicion Tammy is a model for the Visual Arts class.

Charlene got up and was clearing the dishes used, asking Tammy. "So what do you do for the Visual Arts Department?"

Turning beet red Tammy trying to avoid answering the questions said. "Mom, let me help you with the dishes."

Charlene was scrapping the dishes and putting them in the dish washer and Tammy was putting away items from the table, asking the older woman where they went. This went on until almost everything was put away.

Charlene looked at the younger woman saying. "You model nude for the Visual Arts classes don't you."

Tammy started crying asking. "How did you know? Did Jamie tell you?" She was sobbing presently saying. "I had to model to keep my scholarship, it was in my contract and I missed it when I signed it. I hope you are not disgusted with me. I want a college education and the only way I can get it is through the scholarship."

The older woman wrapped her arms around Tammy, to comfort her saying. "I surmised you were a model the way you unashamedly undressed in front of me and this morning you came down stairs in the negligee. My son didn't say anything about you modeling. I am not appalled, that you model nude. It takes a lot of courage to be nude in front of strangers."

The younger woman calming down after the last statement by the older woman said "They want me to model the erotic poses for that class, but I don't think I can do the spread poses they require, and the professor says, if I refuse it may affect my scholarship. I heard through the grape vine that there was an older model doing some erotic test poses for the Visual Arts class on Friday. I hope she wants to do the poses, so the professor doesn't force me to do them to keep my scholarship." Said Tammy looking embarrassed at the thought of having to expose her vagina and anus to the camera for the erotic shoot, hoping he can find someone else to do the poses.

Being a mother and wanting to take the hurt away from this young woman in her arms, after considering the consequences of her next statement, Charlene said. "Tammy, do you know who the older woman was, that was seen nude yesterday in the class?" The mature woman asked, to find out if the young men that saw her mentioned who the mature woman was.

"No, they didn't say who the woman was, but many of my friends saw her. She was not only nude in class, but outside also and they said the woman's husband was with her." Recited Tammy, recounting the story she was told.

"Will you feel better, if you knew who the woman was, and could talk with her?" Asked Charlene.

"Yes, I would, it would make me feel better about being totally exposed, if I was made to do the erotic modeling, I would feel like a slut spread out for the camera." Stated the young woman, feeling better she had someone to talk to about her feelings.

"Tammy, the nude mature woman doing the poses and walking around the campus nude was me. I was instructed by the professor to do it, as part of my audition to be an erotic model, I had to be nude and I mimicked the poses that Tiffany did." Said Charlene embarrassed that she did the poses yesterday.

"I watched Tiffany posing, but when the professor asked me to mimic the poses she did, I refused." Said Tammy turning red, remembering Tiffany's total exposure, continuing she asked. "You actually exposed your lady parts to the cameras of the students." Not being able, to bring herself, to call a woman's intimate parts, her pussy and brown star.

Charlene looked at the young woman embarrassed at what she was about to say, the older woman confided. "Yes I did, I showed them everything I had." To further explain she said. "My husband wanted me to model, my son took my audition photos, and I consented because of the money they pay. I have been laid off from my job and can't find anything. I was down on myself for not helping financially, so Jamie told me about the modeling, I didn't realize I would be so exposed to the class." The older woman felt like she is talking to a daughter she never had at this time.

"Did Jamie tell you where we first met, mom?"

"No he didn't"

"I was modeling nude the first time he saw me. I was embarrassed when he met me on campus, after I modeled, because he knows what I look like under my clothes and I am not comfortable with my body, I think it could be better, but I found out he really liked me and he is a nice guy. OH! by the way the money for modeling is great also." Said Tammy, now smiling that she has someone to talk to, about this important step she may take, as it may affect her future working for an architectural firm after graduation, if they find out she was a nude model. She wants more impute from other people modeling before she considers erotic modeling for the class.

"I know what you're talking about, I felt that way also, furthermore my son was the one taking photos of me, it took me some time to justify exposing my body to my son, but this is for art and the financial well-being of our family. Besides I was also very turned on and my husband benefited by my horniness." Charlene laughed before she continued. "All women feel their bodies could be better, but take it from me, our men like what we look like. Jamie is a nice young man we brought him up to respect women. I am glad he brought you home and we had this conversation for both of our sake." Charlene was comfortable talking to the younger woman about modeling and to help her feel better about her body image.

"I enjoyed the conversation also. I could never talk to my mother the way we just did. She is very religious and always taught me my body is dirty and no lady should be nude, unless it is in front of her husband, but you are so much different. Thank you so much for listening to me." Said Tammy grateful for the older woman's impute.

"Last night I went commando for the first time in my life, it was very liberating being nude in front of all the people on campus yesterday and that is why I had the courage to dress that way for my two men." Charlene explained to the younger woman.

At one PM the two women were still in their negligee when the men came in after doing the chores around the house.

"We were out there working our fingers to the bone and the women are in here looking sexy as ever." Said Tom to his son,

"Got that right dad, both of the ladies are sexy."

Having to take showers the four went to the bathrooms. Mom and Dad showered together again, everything was going fine in the master shower, until Tom dropped the soap and Charlene automatically bent over to pick it up, that is when she felt her husband entering her, going as deep as he could in one thrust. He was so excited, that she had to put her hands on the wall to stop her head from bouncing against it. Charlene was so wet and Tom so excited that the sex act was over in no time, both cumming in record time, they were so excited. The only thing left after their frantic dance of lust was to clean up the act and Tom was there with the wash scrunchy to do that. Charlene was sexually charged because of the conversation she had with Tammy and Tom because of the sexy almost naked women in his house this morning.

Tammy is becoming attached to Jamie and his family. She is glad she has Charlene to talk to. Jamie is frustrated he has not had a chance to be with Tammy alone, but he wants to make sure he is not pressuring Tammy into an intimate relationship she is not ready for.

Tammy was dressed in the same clothes she had on the night before, but Charlene washed them for her during the morning. She was in the kitchen when Jamie came down from his room.

"Can we get some clothes at my dorm Jamie?"

"Sure Tammy. Mom Dad I am bringing Tammy to her dorm." He called up to his parents.

Charlene and Tom were coming down the stairs; they had on their swim suits, Tom a pair of Board shorts, Charlene a very brief Bikini.

"Mom, Dad you guys look great." Said Tammy

Jamie agreed with her. They left to go to the campus.

While the two young people were gone, Charlene filled in Tom on everything the two women talked about while the guys were outside. Charlene only meeting Tammy yesterday, felt they knew each other all their lives and she is a very nice young lady. Tom has the same feeling about Tammy; hopefully Jamie feels the same way they as do.

Jamie parked his car at Tammy's Dorm and shut it off. "I will wait for you here."

"Why don't you come up with me, so you can carry my overnight bag down?"

"Okay, I can do that."

They walked up to Tammy's room hand in hand. She unlocked her door and went to her wardrobe and got her overnight bag; put her clothes for a few days in the bag.

"I am going to change into a sundress." As she removed the clothes she had on and found the dress she wanted. She was topless picking through her wardrobe to select the garment she wanted. She turned to Jamie saying as she was holding up two dresses. "Which dress do you like, the pink one or the green one?"

"I like the suit you have on now, but I don't think my mother will be happy with me, if I bring you home as you are now. Admiring her naked beauty as he was speaking, he continued. "I like the green dress because it has buttons all the way down the front."

"In that case I have to change my panties because they don't match." She removed her panties and bent over giving Jamie a wonderful view of her pussy and dainty little pucker. Tammy found a green G string pantie to match the dress. She slipped it on, but her red bush was still showing on the sides. "You think I show groom my bush Jamie? She asked.

"It looks great just as it is." Jamie said adjusting his manhood because his pants are getting tight in the crotch with her antics.

The young people came back and Jamie brought the overnight bag up to the room Tammy occupies for the weekend. Jamie put on his swim suit and was out by the pool when Tammy came down. Jamie, Charlene and Tom were talking, when Tammy entered the pool area all conversation stopped to admire the red head beauties bikini and how she fills it out.

Jamie was the first to speak. "Tammy you look absolutely beautiful in the red bikini." His comment was spoken with reverence, not wanting his mother to feel left out he looked at her and said. "Mom, you look lovely as well."

Tom complimented both the women also. They spent the weekend at the pool and cooking out. Tammy stayed with the family for the weekend becoming more attached to them. They made her feel like part of the family. Jamie was smitten by Tammy's innocence and her feminine charm.

Fast forward to Monday morning;

"I want to thank you for the wonderful weekend." Said Tammy as she hugged Tom and Charlene on the way out of the house, the young woman had tears in her eyes.

"Jamie, make sure you bring this young lady back here, we had a great time having her at our house." Said Charlene, because she noticed the younger woman was feeling remorseful at leaving.

She rode to school with Jamie on Monday morning regretting the weekend was over and hoping she will be invited back.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers