First Time Queen (Short)

Story Info
Babs takes her boy toy for short and sweet face ride.
755 words
4.57
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Advisory: Ebony/Body Worship/ Ass worship/ Facesitting/Non-Penetrative/

He had waited patiently with a silken blindfold over his eyes as instructed. Slightly reclined as he laid against the arm of the sofa. She'd kept him waiting for his treat. She strode into the room confidently, her curves jiggling pleasantly with every confidant stride. Smooth brown tits barely contained as they bounced underneath her brassier, chocolate nipples already erect in anticipation. Her wide, shapely backside swayed enticingly, complemented by the thick, lush hips and thighs.

Babs circled around to his head, glossy lips parting in an approving smile as she observed his eager erection bulging at his bottoms. She moved into position, hovering her shapely rear over his face. He could feel the warmth of her form just out of reach, making his heart race. He could envision her standing over him. Her backside round, wide and ample. He took in a deep breath of her aroma—warm and sweet.

Next was the tease. Lowering her derriere ever so slightly, she wiggled her ass to and fro, gently brushing his face. She felt him crane his neck to feel her pillowy cheeks, suppressing a moan of excitement. Playfully, she gingerly brushed the valley of her ass along his face, quickly withdrawing before he could fully immerse in the sensation. She glanced back over her shoulder, ensure he was being a good boy and not touching himself.

She lowered herself, her warm valley gingerly enveloping his face. Taking deeper breaths, he filled his lungs with her lovely aroma, his cock bucking eagerly. Arching his neck, he attempted to smother himself further in her pillowy valley.

She bored down, tenderly smothering him, the gentle vibrating of his moans teasing her. Smiling to herself, she wiggles her hips, ever so slightly lowering more of her weight onto his eager and obedient face. He groaned bittersweetly, subtly bucking his hips as his cock threatened to rip through his pants. Begrudgingly keeping his tongue from exploring the lush valley that eclipsed his vision.

Further still, he attempted to bury himself deeper in her loving valley. Finally, she obliged, gently lowering the rest of her weight around him. He nuzzled her puckered hole, moaning loudly into her. It was strange having so much attention paid to her derriere at first, but it was something she could get used to. He desired nothing less than a complete and thorough smothering, but she was self-conscious to make sure he could breathe.

"You've been such a good boy so far," she cooed, wiggling her ass along his longing lips. "I think you've earned a taste."

He nodded hungrily, eagerly kissing and suckling at her opening. He savored her earthy sweet taste. And then his tongue finally slipped into her, surprising her at first. His muscle slid along her tight embrace hungrily, taking in the flavor every inch of her as he could manage. She relaxed under his tender thrusts, his tongue unfurling along her depths eagerly.

Rocking her hips, she rode his face, enjoying the vibrations from his moans teasing her more and more. He responded by increasing his efforts, thrusting his thick, hungry muscle along her virgin tunnel ravenously. She was getting off on it all. Being worshipped like a goddess. The rush of him desiring her ass over breathing. The new sensations of riding a hungry, starved tongue. She threw her head back, moaning sweetly as she worked along his face faster. Harder. Eager to tease herself to climax on his face. She bucked her hips faster, riding his face as her core ached and quivered closer to bliss.

In the ebbs of mounting bliss, she bore down on his face completely . Utterly burying his tongue inside her, his thick muscle thrusting and lapping at her snug depths. The rush sent him over the edge, his cock finally exploding. His hips bucked and humped at the air in the throes of release. His groans of release teasing her trembling pussy as they permeated through her. She froze up in bliss atop his face, grinding along his tongue faster and harder. Milking her climax as it rippled through her.

It wasn't until she noticed his own efforts slowing down that she panicked for a moment and climbed off. He was a blubbering mess of bliss as his cock bucked dully in a pool of his own spunk. She knelt over him, gently kissing his forehead. He flushed, panting like an exhausted puppy as he recovered. She could get used to that type of treatment.