Freshman Fifteen Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike Challenges His Girlfriend To Put On 15 Pounds Of Muscle.
6.3k words
4.47
10.7k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. This story (a commission) is a bit different than some of my usual stuff, and the tags are a bit weird/confusing because of it. Without spoiling too much, it starts out as a cis female dominating a cis male (lovingly and consensually) and ends up as a trans male on cis male relationship. So there are some firsts in here for me, which is great! Anyway, hope y'all like my first non-futa story in a good while. This one was really fun and interesting to write.

Tags: female on male, trans male on cis male, sex/gender transitioning, femdom, muscle/muscle growth, huge clit, cock/ball growth, huge cock/balls, size comparison, cumflation

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

...

Mike ogled his girlfriend, Andrea, with barely-restrained arousal.

Sitting on a bench in the middle of a gym provided by the college they both attended, he watched his better-half push herself to her physical limits. She crouched and rose repeatedly, squatting an amount of weight that would have been impossible for him to lift even with aid, grunting between clenched teeth. Andrea's long, black hair that was currently bundled up into a ponytail that bounced off her tanned, lower-back with each rep she completed, her bronzed complexion glistening with a layer of well-earned sweat, her defined musculature swelling from strain.

His own blue eyes studied every inch of her impressive, mesmerizing figure, just like they always did whenever he attended his girlfriend's workout sessions. She was so gorgeous and strong that it was impossible not to give her his undivided attention! Andrea was the most muscular, powerful women he'd ever met, and had been since they'd started dating some four years ago in highschool; even then she was a star-athlete, dominating every sport she participated in, her physique shaming the majority of the men they went to school with - Mike included!

Despite weighing less than he did, Andrea's body was all lean, defined muscle compared to Mike's skinnier, average form. Her consecutive squats made the brawn on her thighs and biceps bulge in the shape of baseball-sized balloons, the straps of her black tank-top tight against her protruding traps; while Andrea was smaller than average in the breast-department, she possessed a pair of large pecs that made her appear bustier than she really was. Andrea's chiseled six-pack jutted from her stomach like a series of rocky hand-holds, hard and powerful enough to break boards of wood on.

Like the rest of her figure her face was just as unfeminine, but still incredibly gorgeous as far as Mike was concerned. A strong jaw-line, thin lips, wide flared-nostrils - Andrea looked exactly the way Mike liked women to look! As far as he could remember he had always been into the body-builder, fitness-obsessed type of woman, and his girlfriend fit that to a 'T'! Besides her ass - which mostly bounced from firmness rather than jiggling fat - she lacked many of the curves most females had, which was totally fine to Mike. It was her muscle mass that aroused him to no end!

Which was good because she was his - or more aptly, he was hers!

"Alright, that's enough," Andrea announced, setting down the heavy bar and wiping her hands with the towel she'd left by her feet, "come here and clean this for me, Mike."

"Of course! Be right there!"

Mike scurried over to the weights and, with his own towel, mopped up the sweat that accumulated across the bar.

"Thanks babe. It's great having my own little helper here while I work up a sweat!"

"Anything for you, Andrea!" Mike looked up at his girlfriend - her height nearly half a foot taller than his average stature - with a smile, "I'm just glad I can um, be useful to you."

She reached out and gave his jean-clad ass a playful swat.

"You are useful to me, Mike!" She growled, looking down at him seriously, "You're the one who pushes me to be the best I can be, and I do the same for you - we support each other. It's just in different ways."

Andrea turned and began walking over to a shoulder-press machine.

"Now come on, I still need to beat that challenge you set out for me!"

Scurrying after her, Mike once again took a seat somewhere near her and stared lovingly at Andrea as she started yet another intense training session. He found himself falling into a deep, quiet contemplative state, mulling over the words his girlfriend had said to him; she was right, they did support each other as much as possible. Hell, as embarrassing as it was to admit, the only reason that Mike had managed to attend the same college as Andrea was because of her help. To match her immense brawn Andrea was also practically a genius, having reached the status of valedictorian at their high school - so she took it upon herself to tutor Mike to make sure they could continue their schooling together!

There was the other part of her statements that Mike thought about - the so-called 'challenge' that he had presented to her during their first week of college. It was a simple one that he had made partially in jest, and partially - and more importantly - to see if she'd actually be able to accomplish it: the challenge being to put on fifteen more pounds of muscle in their first year. This had come about from Andrea complaining that she was worried about the dreaded 'freshman-fifteen' which Mike had thought was silly knowing her and her dietary habits, so he encouraged her with this little wager. And to his amazement it seemed as though she was going to accomplish it in just a few short months!

Indeed, while Andrea had technically been lighter than he was, that wouldn't be the case for much longer; this was especially true considering that the only thing Mike did when not helping Andrea at the gym was cardio, staying nice and slim for his girlfriend - the way that she liked him. Wanting to see her best the challenge just as much as she did, Mike had gone full research-mode, studying what foods and meals would help Andrea pack on the protein-procured pounds the fastest, her diet changing drastically. These past few months had seen her eating more in one sitting than he did in an entire day!

The results were obvious. Where Andrea had once possessed the body of a dedicated athlete, she was now the owner of a physique reminiscent of a professional weightlifter. It seemed as through every week something about her changed - or, more precisely, enhanced. Her skin grew tighter. Large veins bulged under her flesh when her muscles flexed. Andrea's curves steadily melted into her expanding bulk. If someone wasn't paying close enough attention to who they were looking at, they might have mistook her for a man. In short, Andrea was transforming into the person they both desired her to be.

Mike had to drape his towel over his crotch upon realizing that his arousal was getting the better of him.

Now at a leg-press machine, Andrea was experiencing a similar train of thought, bulking up her thighs all the while, her black spats strained around their protruding expanse. She too enjoyed and appreciated the challenge her boyfriend had set out for her, and found that the more she pushed herself to get tougher, stronger, bigger, the more she craved the feeling it brought her. Andrea had always been extremely competitive - almost to a fault - and never backed down from any occasion, overcoming every hurdle set in front of her; this was probably due to the fact that she had been orphaned and subsequently adopted at a young age, life having dealt her a shitty hand from the beginning.

Though she appreciated that her foster-parents had taken her in - she did love them to an extent just for that - it was clear from an early age that she and them would never see eye-to-eye. They were a traditional couple, conservative in their beliefs, and Andrea quickly found herself opposed to their ideas of what a woman should be; she'd never wanted to wear dresses or play with dolls - no, Andrea had always felt more at home with the boys she grew up with! Rough-housing, playing sports, and climbing trees were the kind of activities she preferred to partake in, much to her parents' chagrin.

This continued into high school, where they also didn't approve of her academic expertise; her foster mother and father believed that a woman should be demure and lady-like, and seek a strong, successful husband to take care of her. For this reason they didn't care for Mike either, believing him to be weak and not driven enough to properly date their daughter - and in that regard Andrea believed that they could go and fuck themselves! Because Mike was the most perfect boyfriend in every way imaginable!

Andrea didn't need a big 'manly' partner - she performed that role well enough herself! Mike was everything she actually needed in a significant other: kind, loving, and, most importantly, supportive, the one thing she never got from her parents. It didn't matter what she wanted to do, Mike was right behind her cheering her on. Academics, fitness, her career, all of it; he encouraged her, showered her with compliments, and pushed her to be the best person she could be. And she loved him for all of those qualities and more.

Mike was also really damn cute. Meek, small - at least when compared to her - and a willingness to do whatever she asked made him the right counterpart to her more brazen, domineering personality, and she loved that about him as well. Andrea couldn't help it - she had to have a partner who would acquiesce to her whim and enjoy it at that. It was just how she was, how she always had been. So, Mike, her little loving boyfriend, was the right fit for her. It's why they'd been so in love for over a fifth of their young lives. Why she'd made absolutely sure he'd get into the same college she did. And it was the reason why she brushed off any flirting attempts from those brave enough to test their luck with her.

She only had eyes for Mike, just like he only had eyes for her!

"And done!" Andrea sighed, sliding her legs out from the machine and stretching her arms, "I think I'm finished for the day. Mike?"

Andrea looked over to her boyfriend who was already hurrying over to her.

"Finished, baby?"

He was cleaning off the equipment as she stood up and drank deeply from her water bottle.

"Yep! Not much else I can do today."

"Ah, okay..."

She noticed the look of disappointment that crest-fell his gentle countenance.

"What's wrong? Didn't get enough time to watch your stud of a girlfriend pump iron!?"

Raising an arm, Andrea flexed her massive biceps, veins creaking along its rounded mass.

"I-I-I-"

"You're so cute!" She teased Mike, now eyeing him hungrily, "but don't worry, I saved the best for last."

"You mean...?"

"That's right baby, it's weigh-in day!"

...

"I-I can't believe it, Dre, it's only been like three months..."

Standing naked in their shared dorm room - the college they attended very liberal in that regard - Andrea looked down at the scale and the number flashing on its digital screen, Mike right by her side. While Mike stared at the weight being quantified in sheer jaw-dropped awe, Andrea boasted a wide smirk, her fists clenched at her sides in triumph. She'd done it - she bested the challenge and gained the opposite kind of 'freshman-fifteen' than what was expected! This meant that, in addition to being absolutely stronger than her boyfriend, she also weighed just as much as he did, if not more so. Not only had Andrea reached her goal, she'd knocked it out of the park!

Turning her attention to the body-length mirror in front of her, Andrea studied her own reflection. She certainly looked more muscular than she had on her first day of college just a handful of months prior, of that there was no doubt! Even while not in the midst of a strenuous workout, her brawn strained and tautened her light-brown complexion, from her shoulders all the way to her calves; arms, legs, stomach - even her hips presented a deep, turgid 'V' from her abs down to her hairy crotch, creating a path straight to her womanhood. Andrea looked as strong as she felt, but there was one area that drew her concern.

Never well-endowed in the chest region by anyone's standards, her breasts had practically vanished from all the extra muscle she'd put on. The two small mounds of fat were gone, utterly and completely, her erect brown nipples now capping a pair of mighty pecs; her barely-bra-filling tits had been replaced by twin slabs of raw beef that appeared as hard and power-packed as the rest of her figure. Andrea had mixed feelings about this alteration. She liked this new display of her physical prowess, that much was obvious, but she also was worried that maybe she had gone too far, and that this last recession of her femininity might turn Mike off in some way - though hopefully that wouldn't be the case.

But she'd deal with that later.

"I told you I could do it, babe!" She gloated, stepping off the scale, giving the number on it a last look before glancing over at Mike, "An entire year to gain fifteen pounds was too easy - now if you'd only given me a month that might've been an actual challenge!"

"Y-You're amazing, Andrea!" Mike gushed, immediately singing his girlfriend's praises, "I can't believe it. You're so incredible and hot and strong! I... I don't know what else to say!"

Andrea stepped towards him, pressing her now breast-less chest against his face.

"Say more. Tell me how much you like my body. Tell me everything!"

"I love your muscles. You're so strong you could break me in half like a toothpick. Watching you lift weights at the gym everyday and flex and pose it's just- it makes me so hard!"

She pushed him backwards with her body, maneuvering him towards the bed.

"And?"

"A-And just seeing the number of the scale blew my mind! I can't believe you gained fifteen pounds of muscle before the semester was even over - nevermind an entire year. I didn't know that was even possible! You're the most amazing woman in the world!"

Andrea had him up against the bed they shared now.

"Keep going!"

"You're beautiful, Andrea! You're perfect! You're sexy and so strong and everything! I love everything about you! I love... I love you!"

"I love you too, baby!" She grinned at him, her hands snaking around his waist, "And I can feel how much you love me!"

Andrea nodded to his groin, a small bulge tenting the front of his jeans.

"Andr-"

Before he could say her name Andrea attacked his mouth with her own. Her powerful hands gripped the back of his blonde-haired head and yanked him to herself, Andrea hunching over to meet his lips. Like in every aspect of their relationship, she dominated the kiss, shooting her tongue into his maw and beating his pink-appendage into submission; Mike's fingers weakly grabbed hold of his girlfriend's hips in response, his knees wobbling. He returned the kiss the best he could, comfortable letting Andrea take the lead, the both of them preferring their intimacy to go this way.

As Andrea took control over the situation she once again began to smash her torso into Mike, forcing him down onto the bed, his hands leaving her hips to brace himself by grabbing at the sheets. She compressed his body against the mattress, straddling and bending over him, coaxing delicate moans from his plush lips; her tongue explored every inch of the inside of his mouth, sliding over his teeth and bulging his cheeks, nearly lunging it down his throat from the ferocity of her vicious oral-assault - and Mike just laid there and took whatever she threw at him, his meager erection poking at her muscle-corded thigh.

Removing her hands from his skull, she ripped his shirt off - almost literally - tearing it from his thin, pale torso and tossing it to the side. Humping against him, she reached down to unbutton his jeans, shoving his pants and boxers down his legs, freeing his cock; much like Mike in his entirety, his penis was nothing to write home about - nothing to write home about if you weren't Andrea that is! To her, his smaller-than-average member was the right size for her. The right size to dominate, to use for her own pleasure!

Without a word Andrea took Mike's thin thighs in her hands and raised them into the air like she was about to mating-press him. Saddling herself up above his tiny, rock-hard dick, she rubbed herself, her fingers sliding over her sweat-matted, untamed bush and large, throbbing clit; unlike Mike, Andrea's clitoris was something to write home about! Nearly half as long as her boyfriend's cock was while erect, it pulsed with the same power that coursed through her body, and her slim cunt-lips dripped with arousal. Pushing his legs back so that they were parallel with his torso, Andrea proceeded to slam her sex down onto Mike's little appendage.

"O-Oh Dre! You feel so good!"

Growling, she squeezed her kegels, her cunt clamping down roughly around Mike's entire dick.

"Yeah, you like that, baby!?" She grunted at him, grinding her pussy and engorged clit across his pelvis, "You like how much stronger even my cunt is compared to you!?"

"Y-Yes!" Mike replied between grit teeth, the pressure on his shaft akin to as if Andrea was trying to slice it off of his groin, "It's amazing - you're amazing Andrea! F-Fuck!"

"That's right I am! I'm the best!"

In the so-called 'Amazon position' Andrea began to pound Mike. Using her hold on his calves for leverage she thrust herself against his cock, skipping any warm-ups or gentleness - she wanted pleasure, and she wanted it now. The bed immediately began to rattle and slam against the wall, creating a lurid ruckus that echoed through their dorm room; anyone who overheard them would've thought that Mike was some kind of super-stud of a lover, not knowing that it was the opposite that was true. Andrea controlled everything about their coitus, and she fucked Mike into a gasping puddle of ecstasy the same as she had many times in the past.

Displaying the same endurance she showed off every day in the gym, Andrea pumped herself against her boyfriend relentlessly. Swiftly and rhythmically, she muscled herself up and down on his cock, swallowing all of its handful-of-inches into her depths, allowing all but his pink glans to exit her lower-lips before repeating the process, her groin thudding into his; strands of her feminine arousal connected them at all times, her cunt leaking the sticky substance in a near endless flow. She wrenched her pleasure from his loins, giving him no quarter with her ravenous rampage.

Over and over again she fucked her boyfriend, sitting up straight as she dropped her cunt onto his cock, staring down at him with a fierce expression plastered across her visage; Mike stared back at her through glazed-over eyes, breathing labored, sweat beading across his face like he was doing all the work - but he wasn't completely relegated to a bystander in their rough love-making! His hands explored Andrea's torso as bucked into him, feeling up her six-pack which flexed and bulged with the sheer volume of brawn she possessed, the experience of being able to worship his girlfriend's incredible figure enough to make him nearly orgasm on the spot.

12