All Comments on 'First Time Seeing My Wife Get Fucked'

by Luvmysluttywife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

The husband in the story is a lucky man he gets to be a cuckold in his old age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! An old fuck cuckold! What a lucky bastard!!!

RassclautRassclautabout 3 years ago

Nice cuckold story, hope she gets many more cocks and you get into a submissive bisexual humilated cucky

Love2read1Love2read1about 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this! Have the fantasy of having this happen for me … such a hot erotic and sensual story. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to watch my wife getting fucked by a hard young cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so hot.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

I'd like to see it once but not confident enough to open Pandora's box, or my wife's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. 5 Stars. Hi, I am Carl (41). I am married to Linda (30). Second marriages for both of us. I was a patient at the Brooke Army Burn Center. I had bad burns including the lower half of my body. I can not perform sexual intercourse with Linda or impregnate her. While I was in the Burn center, Linda moved to San Antonio and visited me every day. There was a very kind young doctor (Dr. Edwards) in the National Guard from our home town doing his summer camp there who took great care of me on his first duty day. I made sure to introduce Linda to Dr. Edwards on afternoon rounds. That evening, I told Linda I wanted her to have sex with Dr. Edwards and I wanted to watch. To my surprise, Linda agreed instantly. Next day, Linda came to visit wearing a very sexy dress and on afternoon rounds she asked Dr. Edwards to speak privately and she asked him to take her to dinner. Dr. Edwards came back to my room and escorted Linda to the officers club for dinner where she had three glasses of wine and asked Dr. Edwards to drive her home. He did and Linda invited him in and seduced him. The next day, Linda came to visit and wearing the shortest skirt and most revealing blouse she owns and gave me the details. Dr. Edwards came to my room just one hour before the end of visiting hours. We closed the door. Linda dropped her panties and bent over the visitor chair and flipped up her skirt. I watched as Dr Edwards fucked Linda doggy style for 19 minutes by the wall clock till he shot a load of sperm in her. Then the two of them left together. We repeated the sex in the room until the weekend when Linda spent the entire weekend in bed in Dr. Edwards' hotel room. The next week I got to watch Linda have sex with Dr. Edwards 4 more times. After my discharge, Linda and I went back to our home town where Dr. Edwards also lives. Dr. Edwards visits us (me, Linda,his daughter) regularly. Linda is pregnant again, this time with twins.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with a happy well fucked wife. If you let your wife enjoy the good things in life well then your the winner as her husband. My wife loved it but she is passed away now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuvmysluttywife@Luvmysluttywife
I'm 65, married to a very attractive 40 yr old woman - She only is a Slut when we travel out of town.