First Time Seeing the Doctor Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick was lost in this fantasy, looking at the doctor's lips, when the older man took off his white medical coat and tossed it onto a chair. Dr. Mynx then reached down and undid the belt holding up his dark slacks. He pulled down his zipper with a slow zip. He placed a heavy hand on Patricks naked shoulder and firmly pushed him onto his knees. Once he was eye level with the man's crotch, Dr. Mynx pulled down on the elastic of his own underwear and his hard cock sprung out into the world. His throbbing erection stood out, a proud 8 inches, dark brown, one large vein standing out on the top of his shaft. He had a dark, purple head that glistened under the exam room lights. It was much bigger than any cock Patrick had ever seen in real life (well, he had only seen Hector and Jason's dicks before, and they were his age) - it looked just like the cocks he saw on the internet, though. The thick, powerful cocks that made woman jiggle and babble as they were fucked on the porn websites. Patrick thought about his favorite video, a 9 minute clip where a college sorority girl comes over to a house and sucks 8 cocks at once for money. Dr. Mynx's cock could have been one of those manly cocks.

Patrick looked at this man's cock in front of him, the first real "man"s cock he'd ever seen, not just some high schooler's cock. Patrick imagined himself as the girl in his favorite porno, on his knees, 8 naked, muscular men, all of whom were at least over the age of 35, waving their sticky, stinky cocks over him, slapping his cheeks, dragging their cocks across his forehead, before someone decided to take a turn and grab him by the hair, and force himself down Patrick's throat. Patrick would moan and reach up, finding a cock for each hand, and stroke as best he could - the remaining men kept slapping his face with their cocks while he pleasured as many men as he could with his hands and mouth. Eventually in the video, the girl's clothes get ripped off and they throw her on a couch and use her other two holes in addition to her mouth. Patricks own cock, still hard, twitched while the fantasy played quickly in his mind; he was bent over the couch, surrounded by dick, getting fucked by this cock, this one here, inches away from his curious lips. The fantasy overcame any nervous apprehension that remained, and Patrick eagerly covered the doctor's cock with his mouth.

The boy opened his mouth as wide as he could - the first part of the cock he tasted was the head which quickly hit the back of his throat with a salty thud. He closed his lips halfway down the shaft, and tried to force the cock down his throat further, accomplishing some progress but mostly just gagging. Drool slid lazily from Patricks mouth, down the rock hard shaft, and onto Dr. Mnyx's large hanging ballsack. His testicles were low and pendulous, their size easily filling the wrinkled scrotum. His balls lightly swung out and tapped Patrick on the chin as nose came closer and closer to the older man's pelvis with each gag.

The doctor closed his eyes as Patrick developed a rhythm a smooth, wet in-and-out of the boy's mouth. Patrick open his mouth as big as he could, til his jaw hurt from the stretch, trying to squeeze the doctor's cock tighter and further down the his throat. He coughed several times and more of his shaft disappeared into the boys mouth. Between the coughs and the slurps, Patrick took short breaths, like a distance swimmer practicing a difficult stroke. Each exhale came with a moan moaned loud onto the doctor's cock.

Not only was it the biggest cock he'd ever seen in real life, but maybe it was the biggest he would EVER see; certainly bigger than anything that had ever been inside of him! Patrick let himself imagine the fantasy while he used his mouth to pleasure the doctor. He was 18 now, if he wanted to leave his parents house and live with this man, nobody could stop him. The doctor could take him shopping and force him to try on lingerie, make him grab a sheer nighty, a flimsy pair of stockings, a red garter belt, and ask for a dressing room. He would only wear panties while he was in the house; he was really good at chores, so he could wash dishes or vacuum until Dr. Mynx wanted one of his holes, and he would give his body for his daddy's pleasure. And those were the times that he would live for, bliss with daddy's hard cock in his mouth, and he would be lost in pleasure like he was now.

After a few more minutes of working the doctor's cock with his mouth only, Patrick grabbed the base of the cock with both of his hands and tried to shove the dick all the way down, but his moth stopped with 2 inches still not making inside of his mouth before he got stuck and was unable to go any further. Patrick's hand slid up to his lips and he began to stroke the shaft in sync with his mouth. The doctor moaned, a deep sound that came from inside his broad chest. Dr. Mynx absentmindedly tugged at his tie before resting his hands on the boys head. With one hand, the high schooler rubbed his own cock while he repaid the doctor. The rhythm of "slap/slurp, slap/slurp" of Patricks mouth and hand stroking Dr. Mynx got faster as the doctor's moans got louder.

"Oh fuck if you don't be careful I'm going to cum all over you."

Patrick was encouraged by the caveat, stroking harder and sucking was all his might, the head of the cock filling up his mouth like a large jawbreaker. He worked the cock as hard as he could, like a good boy trying to earn his keep. Doctor Mynx opened his eyes. Patrick stared up at him, their eyes locked as Patrick jacked off the doctor's shaft with the head of his cock in his mouth, tongue flipping over the head sloppily between his cheeks. This is it, I could really make this happen Patrick thought as he looked up at the man's face. The doctor looked down at him, pleasure washing over the man's face. I'm so glad Jason taught me how to do this. And all the practice with Hector - this could really happen! I'll just make him cum so good that he sees that he needs me in his life. He needs to be my daddy. I will be such a good boy for him, I need to make him feel so good that he can't live without me. That he wants to keep me with him, to use whenever he wants.

"Shit, you are really going to make me cum," Dr. Mynx stuttered. Patrick responded by opening his mouth wide, with his tongue stuck out, cradling the doctor's wet, wide cock on his pink tongue, his fist furiously sliding up and down the sticky, swollen shaft. Patrick looked at his daddy straight in the eye, his eyes bright and begging, his tongue shivering in anticipation for what would come shooting out of the cock.

"Cum for me daddy, give me your cum daddy. I want to taste it I want to swallow you. Please, daddy, please it would make me so happy to taste your sperm." Dr. Mynx's vision went fuzzy as a groan started in his belly. A single, thick cum-load shot from his swollen cock. Half of it splattered across Patrick's upper lip and nose, and the other half hit him in the back of his throat. Patrick's mouth tried to close around the cock, to catch the rest of the cum in his mouth, but not before another spurt shot up to has forehead and over his short blonde hair. Patrick moaned as the cock pulsated again and again, send more streams of hot, ropy semen into his mouth. He swallowed the doctors cum happily. After several jerking spurts, the Dr. Mynx's twitching slowed, and finally stopped. Patrick slurped loudly he pulled the cock out of his mouth, a sharp "pop" sound as the head leaves his hungry, greedy lips. Patrick nuzzled the hard, spent cock with his mouth and smeared the head of the cock all over his lips and face. Finally, he let the shrinking penis rest against his cheek as he gazed up at the recovering doctor with pure infatuation. Dr. Mynx admired the teenagers face on his penis while his senses returned to him. Maybe, maybe he likes me. Maybe he will keep me, the boy thought.

"Well, Patrick, I think i'm going to need to see you again, to um, follow up on your..." Patrick didn't hear anything else, he just kept smiling as pretty as he could while he let some of his daddy's cum dribble out the corner of his mouth and down his cheek. He kept rubbing his daddy's shrinking cock across his face, across his lips. It tasted just as good as the internet said it would. It smelled like bliss. Nothing else mattered to Patrick - he had found his daddy.

12