All Comments on 'First Time Sex at the Gay Sauna'

by rowingbigboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 2 years ago

This story was unbelievably hot, and described perfectly how natural, beautiful, sensual and sexy making love with a man can be. I loved it and it made me very hard and wet. Thank you.

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

What a fabulous story. It's a scene I wish I could experience. I loved your taking the story to a level of something more than sex, of showing an emotional connection that enhanced the sex. I look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So nicely written and felt so real, thanks for sharing those wonderful descriptive words of passion and lust.

erotica10erotica10over 2 years ago

Wonderful story that resonated with me. I am Australian with a 7 uncut cock that was hard & leaking in my hand the whole time I read your story. Very sexy, very erotic, and it made me shoot ropes of warm cum all over myself at the end. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written. It was so sensual and erotic. Great story that had me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really liked this story. I am in my mid sixties. Been Bi curious for a long time now. Now that I am a widower I am wanting to have my first gay experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully hot. Thanks. You are certainly one of my favorite writers on this site.

gayswallowergayswallower9 months ago

WOW. what a story, SO hot how you two had sex.

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail862 months ago

That was amazing, beautiful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous