First Time Sex at the Gay Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got the message and let me take over, moving his hand away to allow me to take a grip on our cocks and also on the situation. I wanked our cocks together some more, enjoying seeing our foreskins ride up and down our cockheads as I went to work.

Aussie, however wanted more. He asked me if I enjoyed anal, and I replied saying that I had anal experience with women but had never done so with a guy. He told me about his experience in Australia once again and his desire to be fucked.

"Well, OK then," I said, "lets give it a try."

He looked nervously down at my cock before telling me that he was both turned on but also quite anxious about me fucking him because of my size. At 25cm, my cock was bigger than his, and although I had never been fucked, a girlfriend had once given me some anal with one of her vibrators. Despite being half the size of my cock, the dildo felt very filling, so I got what he said -- if you are inexperienced at anal then you are both excited and fearful at the prospect of it.

"Well," I said, "perhaps we could try it this way. I can lie down and you can climb on top of me. That way you take charge. You have all the time you need, and if it's too much, then we stop. I'm not about to hurt you."

He leant forward, kissing me in agreement. There was a lube dispenser on the wall of the room so he liberally spread it on my cock, wanking me as he did so, before rubbing it around his bum. Then he climbed on top of me. One hand on my chest, the other reaching round to guide me in. I tried to keep eye contact with him, but the intensity of his experience meant that he kept closing his eyes involuntarily, his head swimming with excitement. I squeezed the hand on my chest reassuringly as he slid down on me.

He was tight, but not painfully so. In fact, I enjoyed the feeling of it. I could feel the warmth of his bum as he went down on me and could feel my cock disappearing slowly into his body. He was moaning softly; at one point his head thrown back at another, it was slumped forward onto his chest.

I remained still, fighting my instinct to lift my hips and to start thrusting. He was at the very edge of his comfort zone, and I was sure that if I started to fuck him back then he would feel pain and stop. Very slowly he allowed my cock into his body,

By the time I was halfway in, he started to fuck me, lifting up and then sliding back down on my cock. His pleasure was intense, little moans of pleasure seeped from his mouth each time he went down on my cock. His focus was intense; it was clear that he was enjoying himself but at the same time was stretching his boundaries on my dick.

His cock was in front of me, so I made the most of it, wanking him, playing with his foreskin and massaging his balls. Every now and then I would be rewarded with a bead of pre-cum, which I would scoop onto my finger and then lick off.

I'm lucky since I have a decent sized cock and good flexibility. This I put down to yoga and a lifetime of sport. I knew that I could self-suck, it was something I'd done many times before. In fact one of my party tricks when playing on cam was to self-suck whilst I masturbated. So I decided to try to suck him whilst he fucked me.

I sat up a little then leaned forward, and sure enough as I did so his cock came into range. I opened my mouth and waited. I could see that he'd caught on to what I wanted, so he pushed forward to let me take his cock in my mouth. Sure enough, I connected and now every time he came up from sitting on my cock, he was rewarded with a nice suck. He was leaking pre-cum, so I was able to lick an almost constant stream of honey as he impaled himself deeper onto my cock.

This turned him on no end, and he built his rhythm, sinking deeper and deeper on my cock. This was really fucking hot, so I went with it, ever so slightly thrusting in time with him, but remaining cautious that I needed to ensure I didn't split him in two. A smile spread across his face as our rhythm built, and he sniggered a little bit as he squeezed more of my cock in. He was building momentum now, and with each down stroke was going in deeper on me, and with every up stroke, his cock went deeper into my mouth.

He worked hard, and after a few minutes of him fucking me, I felt his body slap against mine as he reached 'touchdown'. He groaned as he felt my thighs against his body, and an impish self-satisfied look spread across his face. He slowed a little as he sat on my lap, rocking his hips back and forward as he kissed, no doubt enjoying the taste of his pre-cum on my tongue.

Again I could feel my balls tighten and my shaft stiffen, and I knew that I was building for an orgasm. He sensed it too, so slowed down a bit before suggesting we switch positions.

"If you're sure," I said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"I trust you." He replied, before lying down on his back with his legs spread in the air.

I lined myself up against him, trying hard not to think too much about the fact that my first anal with a guy would be with a super hot surf-dude from Australia who 20 or more years younger than me. I wanted to make sure he enjoyed this as much as I was going to, so made sure to spread liberal amounts of lube on my cock. When I was ready, I inched my way in, feeling much less resistance than when we first tried. He was groaning a little, as he focused on taking my cock inside him, pulling me toward him with his outstretched arms.

I managed to take his cock with one hand as I entered him and felt pre-cum running over my fingers and dripping onto his chest. Aussie was starting to relax and push back against me as I slid in. From being passive, he was starting to set the pace of our love making. Starting slowly, he built up speed, our breaths coming in short, sharp gasps. His moaning got louder, and his movements became more and more frantic. He clearly needed more length, so I released his cock from my grip to focus on fucking him.

He groaned as I slid into him, and sighed as I slid out. With his breath he was signalling his capacity and capability to take cock, so I built a rhythm in step with his moans. As his breathing became deeper and more laboured I entered him further and faster, creating a controlled, if increasingly frantic pace.

His cock was leaking liberal amounts of pre-cum which was dripping all over his chest. As I fucked him harder, his moaning became louder and more guttural. I was sure that anyone within 100m of this cabin would hear us fucking, and that thought that the sound of our love making might be turning on others got me closer to coming. As I fucked him harder and deeper, I watched his cock and balls bounce around in time with my thrusts, his veiny cock bobbling about like crazy.

I was close to coming, and so went all in, knowing that I fit to pop. And then without anything in the way of warning, he came. I had focussed so hard on fucking him, and the sweet sensations racing through my body that I didn't realise that he was so close to the edge.

When I orgasm, my jizz can shoot quite a long way, and I shoot quite a lot of volume. Like most guys the size of my load is determined more by how turned on I am as than how long it was before I last came. Some days I shoot a big load: I have on occasion shot come into my hair and across my face and chest. Other days, I get a small puddle round my belly button.

But, my god, nothing prepared me for what I saw next. He held me by my neck as he came, much like a drowning man holds a life ring, a look of lust and relief on his face. The first few ropes of come shot up his chest from navel to neck. The next 3 or 4 ropes landed over the top of his chest, his face and hair and the wall behind him.

As I saw him come I moved my head down, sticking my tongue out. He saw what I was trying to do and responded, holding his pulsating shaft and pointing his cock up so that I could enjoy his jizz. This meant that 7 or 8 spurts of come shot over my chest and face. It was colossal, so much more than I had ever managed myself. And just when I thought he'd finished, another 2 or 3 ropes of come shot across his chest and stomach.

He could see that my eyes were wide open at the volume of his ejaculate, and were looking at each other, realising that we both had his come on our bodies and faces. We were both laughing now at the filth of it.

"My god," I said laughing, "you come a fucking massive load."

"Well, I guess it's been a while, plus you're so fucking hot!" came his reply.

Our lovemaking paused for a while as we adjusted to the reality of being covered in come. I could feel my dick shrivel a little inside him as he licked come off my face; not that being licked clean wasn't hot, more that the focus was no longer on my pleasure. I licked him back as best I could balls-deep inside him, before our lips met once again and we started to kiss.

This turned him on again, and in response to our kissing, he thrust his hips against mine. My cock sprung to life, and we started to fuck each other some more. His hands started roaming freely across my body as once again his breaths started to synch with my thrusting. I was aware that one hand was twisting my nipples and caressing my stomach, whilst the other held my buttock, a finger probing my anus.

My cock was throbbing and I was edging towards an orgasm as his finger slid inside me. I moaned with pleasure, torn between thrusting forward to go balls deep inside him, and pushing backwards to feel his finger inside me. I tried to slow things down, to enjoy the moment and to ride the edge of my orgasm for as long as I could. But to no avail, his aura, his presence, the deeply sensual and erotic way he moved his body was just too much for me.

I felt myself pass the point of no return, that blissful moment when I know that I am powerless to resist my orgasm any longer. When I am deeply turned on, that moment feels magical. At one point it feels like I am going to pee, the next a waves of pleasure pulses round my body as my orgasm starts.

When I got to that point, I let the feeling flow over me, neither fighting my orgasm to delay it, nor clenching my cock muscles to accelerate and maximise my pleasure.

By doing this -- surrendering to my pleasure without trying to alter the course of what was happening - the intensity of my orgasm built. I felt myself pulse and judder inside him as I started to unload. He was pulling me towards him, his arms wrapped around my torso, moaning and writhing as I came. I was aware of my own breath, the heat flowing between us and the waves of pleasure that emanated from my cock which pulsed across my bum, up my back and down my legs. My whole body tingled and buckled as at last I got the release I was craving.

Then there was a stillness. The last few waves of pleasure bounced round my body, my cock stopped pulsing and I was still. He was too, his grip on me relaxing as he found peace with our love making.

After some time, and as my cock shrivelled inside him, we went back to lying beside each other, bodies pressed close together, dicks once again touching. We laughed together about the fact that we had both just lost our anal virginity -- him as a bottom, me the first time with a guy. We chatted about all sorts of nonsense, our voices punctuated by silences as we either licked a little come of each other's bodies, or kissed each other tenderly on the lips.

I had never kissed a guy before, but with him it felt natural. Over time our chat became less intense, with longer silences between one voice and another. Our heart rates slowed as we relaxed, our bodies melting together.

A time later, I am not sure how long, I woke to find him stirring in my arms. We were still wrapped up in each other, legs, groins and chests touching. Our faces were close to each other, the tips of our noses within millimetres of touching. He moved forward to kiss me and one again I felt a tingle across my body as I kissed back.

I knew that at some point we would both have to leave the bubble we created. Me to cycle back to my apartment overlooking the Erasmuspark on the west side of the city, him to meet back up with his parents. But for now, aside from the movement of our lips as we kissed, we were both enjoying the comfortable stillness.

12