First Time Shared - Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! Wrong hole!" I said.

The head really stretched my asshole to the maximum and I felt a wave of pain.

"Sorry. I am too close. Let me finish," he said.

I could feel his big cock slide inside of me and it hurt especially at the anus opening. He was much larger than my husband. I felt like I had to have a poop. He started stroking faster and he began to pant. I knew that his orgasm was near. He pushed his full length inside of me and he became vocal about his orgasm. I could feel his cum squirting inside of me. I had never felt my husband when he came inside of me anally. Jim collapsed on my body and he lay there panting. After several minutes he crawled off of me and lay beside me.

We laid side-by-side and just stared at each other.

'"That was a great orgasm for me. Your butt was much tighter than your vagina. It really helped me to have an excellent orgasm. Thank you!" he said.

"I have allowed my husband to do that only a very few times. I didn't get to cum yet so would you mind if I got on top of you?" I asked.

He nodded for me to go ahead. Even though he had just cum, his cock was still rock hard. I threw my leg over him and got into "cowboy position". I lowered myself slowly onto his cock. Once he was fully inside of me I wiggled around to make certain that I was seated properly, then I started sliding back and forth on him. I saw women who bounce up and down on a cock in the porn movies we have at home but that never worked for me. By sliding back and forth his cock was moving around inside of me and it felt full but great.

When I felt my orgasm starting, I moved faster and then bang it hit me. I came like I rarely have during intercourse. I am always vocal with my orgasms but tonight I have noticed that I am louder than ever before.

I sat still on top of him with my hands on his chest supporting me.

"Would you turn around the other way. I want to fuck in reverse cowboy style," Jim said.

I carefully rotate on him keeping his cock inside of me. Then I started moving back and forth again. After a few minutes I felt another orgasm building. I speeded up my movements and as I vocalized my orgasm, I heard Jim cumming again and I could feel him shooting his semen inside of me. We both were still for a minute or so. I finally got off and laid beside him.

"You are a wonderful lover. I cannot imagine that women would not want to have sex with you," I said.

"I think that you accommodated me better than most. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Do you need to go to your room?" he asked.

"If I go home, he will be out like a light and there would be no loving at all. I would like to stay here with you and snuggle all night, if you don't mind," I said.

"I would really like that. I have been feeling awfully lonesome since I have been here," he said.

"I need to go clean up," I said and I got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

I offload a lot of semen. Gosh, this guy can certainly cum a lot. The shower had a hand-held shower head so I stepped in and washed my pubic region and my legs. I dried off and then took a warm wash cloth and towel into the bedroom where I cleaned Jim's cock.

I returned to his bed and we laid on our sides and went to sleep spooning. Sometime during the night I felt his cock enter me from behind while we were spooning. I felt him stroking in and out and then I heard a soft orgasm from him. Afterward I felt his warm semen running down my thigh.

oooo

The next morning we both woke up about the same time. I felt dried cum down my one thigh so I jumped into the shower. He followed me after I was finished. We dressed and he took me down to breakfast. After breakfast he followed me to the lobby.

"I fibbed to you last night. We didn't have a room here. My husband went home ill so I will catch a taxi home," I said.

"May I drive you home? I have a rental car," Jim said.

"I don't think that is a good idea. Best we part here and now," I said.

"I will be here another week and a half. Do you think you will come back?" he asked.

"I doubt it," I replied.

"Then let me give you this," he said and he handed me one of his business cards. On the back he had written his personal cell phone. I took one of our business cards out of my purse and gave it to him. We had a passionate kiss and then I walked out of the hotel and caught a taxi.

When I arrived home, my husband was just getting up.

"Did you sleep alright?" I asked.

"I took two sleeping pills to make certain that I didn't worry about you. Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. It was a lot of fun but I am glad to be home with you. I really missed you," I said.

"Let me jump in the shower and then I want to hear every detail," Mark said.

When he came out of the bathroom, I was already undressed and waiting for him in bed. As I told him about our night, we did exactly what I was describing to him. Between these two men, I am going to be very sore tomorrow.

12