First Time Sharing

Story Info
First time sharing my fat wife.
2.2k words
3.99
53.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife and I met in our 50's she was a bit of a slut. She was attending college and had been enjoying the attention of horny college men. I only found out about her activities after we had been dating for a few months and she seemed totally satisfied to settle down with me. I have always been a bit turned on knowing about her past though and often fantasized about having a three way with her and one of the men she used to fuck. She is short and fat, with large tits and a big ass, just the way I like my women. This occurred two weeks ago when we returned to the town where she went to college for a birthday part for one of our grand-kids. We rented rooms at a hotel with a pool and did the party there.

As we were sitting by the pool watching the kiddos swimming and having fun a man approached us and with a big smile said "hello Lynn! Its been a long time!" She was wearing a conservative one piece suit but with her large tits it really shows a lot of cleavage, more than she is really comfortable showing but she can never find a suit that fits her body well enough to cover things up. His eyes were obviously on her tits enjoying the view.

He looked to be in his late thirties and in fair shape, not fat, but not athletic either. Lynn said hello to him with a bit of a smile on her face and asked him if he wanted to sit with us for a bit. He grabbed a chair and sat down with his beer. She then introduced us telling me that he was Gerald and that they had been in a study group and he had been a lot of help to her in getting through her math and science courses. They both talked about what they have been up to over the years, where they work etc. He said that he was in town for a series of boring work meetings. I could tell he was wanting to hit on her and figured he was one of the guys she had played around with in college.After we had sat and talked for about 45 minutes it was time to get the kids out of the pool and ready to eat pizza and then open gifts. So my wife got up and rounded them up and got them ready to head to the conference room we had rented for the party. As she was doing so Gerald and I were left to our own devices at the table and I asked him if he had been into partying during his college days. He got a big grin on his face and started talking about all the fun he had drinking and picking up girls at the bar and how much he missed that kind of life but that he had to settle down as he got older. I told him that I knew my wife had also had a similar history and he got an even bigger grin and said "yeah I know'.

I asked him how much he knew and he said "everything". So I asked him to fill me in on the details. He told me about how she would get taken home from the bar nearly every weekend by one of about 6 college guys that like older BBW women. He told me of her reputation for giving great blowjobs and being a willing submissive. When I asked him if he was one of those men he was a bit evasive and I had to reassure him that I knew about her past and wasn't worried about it so he told me about how he would sometimes take her home when the bar closed, tie her to the bed, and use all of her holes repeatedly (this did not surprise me because on our second date she was sucking my cock and promised that on our next date I could tie her up and use her but she was on her period that week. I told him that She has always been quit submissive and willing and the only thing I have wanted her to do that she had refused to do was a MFM three way. She would say "no one but you is ever going to see my fat ass naked" This made him share that once he and his buddy had spit roasted her. I got a bit angry that she had done three ways with others but refused to do one with me and asked him if he wanted to spit roast her with me and he said "hell yeah!" So I gave him our room number and told him to stop by at about one am.

Then Lynn and I had to go supervise the pizza party and Gerald said he was going to go to his room and order in. The party seemed to take forever to get done but finally it was over and it was time to get the kiddos settled into their rooms for the night and Lynn and I to relax in our room. I like to take nude pictures of her and when she got out of the shower I started shooting pics and talked her into staying naked while we watched some TV. But I didn't let her watch much TV and kept taking pics and playing with her tits and lightly slapping her ass and finally we went to bed and I ate her pussy till she came and then had her blow me. I was waiting to see if Gerald was going to chicken out or show up but at about 12:50 there was a very light knock on the door. Lynn was asleep and didn't hear anything as I got out of bed and quietly answered the door. It was Gerald with a big dumb grin on his face a six pack in his hands and appearing already quite drunk. I put my fingers to my lips so he would be quiet and whispered "come on in". He comes in sits on the couch in front of the TV (which is still on for background noise) offers me a beer and asks me what I Lynn and I are up for. I have to tell him that she knows nothing about it yet, but that he and I are going to cum in her holes till we can't cum anymore. Lynn rarely drinks but she had several glassed of wine with the other adults at the party and was sleeping soundly. I had turned the heat up to 75 when I was taking pictures so she would stay naked and not be cold and as we sat there drinking out beers we watched her roll over on the bed kicking the covers off in the process and still sleeping. Her big tits were on full display and Gerald was watching them with glee. I told him he could take some pictures if he liked and he took several.

We discussed what we would do to my wife and he seemed quite agreeable so I finally worked up the nerve and said, "well lets have at it then!" and pointed at Lynn on the bed. We went to the bed, one on each side and I stripped the rest of the covers and sheets off the bed waking Lynn up. She grumpily told me to let her sleep, without even opening her eyes. I told her "no, I am going to eat your pussy till you come again" and then I crawled between her legs telling her that she always says no but her pussy always says yes. She giggled and opened her eyes at which point she saw Gerald and at first I thought she was going to scream and freak out but she just asked me what the hell I thought was going to happen. So I told her what I wanted to have happen and reminded her that her excuse for not doing a three way was that she didn't want anyone to see her naked and that I knew for a fact that Gerald had not only seen her naked but spit roasted her with one of his friends. Being the submissive that she is she sighed a big sigh and reluctantly agreed to let us have our way with her.

I proceeded to work on her already wet pussy with my tongue as Gerald caressed her boobs and belly. I suggested he use some of the baby oil we had on the night stand and give her a good rub down as I ate her pussy and he covered her tits belly and fat folds with plenty of baby oil. She started to cum as I was eating her pussy and I asked Gerald if he wanted a turn and he quickly agreed and we both removed out clothes as we switched places. He went down on her and kept her coming (she has multiple orgasms and soaks the bed) while I put my cock in her mouth and as I did Gerald pushed her legs straight up in the air and slowly started fucking her sloppy wet pussy as she clutched at the sheets biting her lip and holding back any moans that might be trying to escape. Seeing her cumming on another mans cock made me lose my load as she swallowed every drop. Then Gerald shot his load into her pussy and surprised Lynn and I by going down on her again immediately bringing her to orgasm again. I put my cock back in her mouth and told her to get me hard again. She did and I quickly got hard again and told Gerald that it was time to switch positions again and he and I switched spots and he put his semi hard cock in her mouth and asked her if she liked the way his and her juices tasted mixed together and I started fucking her soaking wet pussy as she sucked his cock.

As she came repeatedly and the wet spot on the bed grew I shot my second load in her pussy, Gerald said he wasn't ready to cum again yet but he wanted her to cum on his face again so I got out of his way and he went down on her cum soaked pussy again! This caused her to shudder into another orgasm after a few minutes and she said she was done. I told her "oh no you are not done yet, this was all for you now we get our turn to have it be all about us and I got up and grabbed the handcuffs and rope I had in my suitcase, ordered her to roll over, hand cuffed her and tied the cuffs to the bed frame.

Then I got my camera out and started taking closeup pictures of her big round ass. Gerald jumped into action and spread her cheeks so I could get some nice pics of her tight little asshole and her well used pussy. Gerald started massaging her puckered hole with his thumb and she protested saying "not in my ass" I told her "you came harder than you have come in at least a year the least you can do is let us have our fun" she did not reply but gave in and let us do what we wanted. Gerald grabbed the baby oil and filled her ass crack with oil and was slowly moving his index finger in and out of her ass and I turned her head towards the side and shoved my hardening cock into her mouth and she willingly sucked and tongued my cock till it was once again fully hard. As she was blowing me Gerald was finger fucking her asshole with one finger and his other hand had at least four fingers shoved deep into her pussy and she started to cum again! This time she cant help it and starts loudly moaning and squirming as his fingers fill more and more of her. I am almost ready to cum but know it will be my last and I want my last to be in her ass so I take my cock out of her mouth and start playing with her tits, reaching under her fat body to find them and grabbing and pulling on them and pinching her nipples hard. She shudders and shakes moaning and squealing as Gerald has most of one hand up her pussy and three fingers in her ass. I tell Gerald it is his turn with her mouth and he pulls his hand out of her pussy and his fingers out of her ass and manages his way up to her mouth. She is sucking on him as I mount her big round ass and slam my cock into her now ready asshole and in about three strokes I shoot my last load in her ass. Gerald than takes my place and also fucks her asshole.

Gerald and I then take a bunch of pics of her well used body before releasing her from her bonds. I pull the covers back up off the floor and onto the bed and she cuddles up in the blanket and passes out. Gerald and I exchange numbers and decide we might have to do this again sometime. Then he is on his way and I join Lynn in bed quickly fall asleep.