First Time Sharing a Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
Sandy watches her friends mom and dad, part 1.
4k words
4.2
19.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was sucking Adam's cock together with his girlfriend, Natalie, I remembered that this was the second time I have ever shared a cock with someone.

The first one was maybe 2 years ago now, I was 18, and my best friend at the time, Jen was the same age and her brother Steve was 19, or maybe 20, I can't remember.

Anyway, that family was crazy, the mom and dad always walked around the house naked, like it was the most natural thing to do. Really? Jen had friends over and her mom cooked food, naked... How fucked up is that, but you know after a while you don't think about it.

The first time I actually saw something more than just her dads limp cock, her brothers smaller version, her mom's huge tits and bushy cunt, and of course Jen's small petit body with her tiny tits was when we were all outside by the pool and Jen's mom and dad fucked, well, not outside in front of everybody, but I snuck in and watched them.

Ok, let me start over, Jen's dad, John was laying on a sunbed with his wife, Jen's mom, Susan next to him on another sunbed. I think Susan fell asleep and in doing so, she placed her hand right on John's flaccid cock. I was sitting in the bar section zipping a cold Coke watching them, with my sunglasses on of course. Jen was sitting opposite me, talking about something at school, a boy she liked. I could see blood inflate John's cock. It was still quite flaccid, but I could tell that Susan's touching his cock was getting him aroused. John tried to look innocent when he looked around to see if anybody was noticing his condition, and then he placed one of his hands on Susan's lower abdomen, just below her belly button.

John innocently started to move his hand up and down his wife's belly, brushing her big bush and soon Susan responded and moved her hand gently over his semi' hard cock.

To be fair, they both have had their fair share of drinks. Both John and Susan drank quite a lot, very different from my home, where mom and dad hardly ever rank. So I guess they were both fairly drunk at this stage.

Anyway, soon his cock was hard and Susan had turned her hand and was slowly jerking him in her sleep, or at least I think she was sleeping. I couldn't believe it, but fuck it was hot.

I had just lost my virginity to my uncle a few months ago and I was getting hooked on cock ever since. 

All of a sudden, Susan "woke up", looked around, and see if anybody was watching them. Only me and Jen there, and we seemed busy, little does she know that I am keeping a close eye on them behind my sunglasses.

"Hey, no one is watching us. It's okay.."

"No, we can't," Susan quickly removed her hand from her husband's hard cock, but John quickly grabbed her hand and placed it back at his solid, blood-pounding cock.

"Oh!" Susan exclaimed but didn't remove her hand from his hot rod this time.

She once again looked around and realized that no one was interested or watching them and grabbed his meaty shaft and slowly started to fondle it and to stroke it up and down whilst uttering,

"We can't." But she didn't stop, she carried on leisurely caressing and slowly rubbing his member up and down.

"Oh Sus, that feels so good," John drawled, praising his wife.

Her grip tightened and the massaging increased and became more purposeful.

"Oh, God, I want you now. I want you to fuck me John, hard."

John and Susan quickly got up and walked in. A few seconds later, when they had turned and couldn't see us, I got up and said to Jen that I had to go to the bathroom and that I'll be back shortly.

I snuck in and followed them up to the second floor and very gently opened their door just an inch so I could see them.

"You really know how to do this."

"Let's see, shall we?" Susan leaned forward and kissed John on the cheek, he turned his head and their lips met strongly. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths, deep French kissing.

She continued stroking his fully erect cock as they French kiss each other. Up and down, time after time. John moaned and groaned, lying back and lost in ecstasy.

His cock head alternated between being laid bare and then covered as his foreskin slid back and forth over it. He reached down, held Sarah's pussy mound and she gently spread her legs as he dipped a finger, then two, deep into her cavity. It was drenched with her juices.

Susan bent over and before I knew it, she was licking John's hard cock like an Ice Cream cone. Not long after, she popped his cock head, and eventually tried to suck his whole cock down.

"Damn, woman, you are good at this. Are you sure you're not a professional?" John joked as his wife started to bob her head up and down. John grabbed her head with force and shoved her head down until she gagged on his cock and I put my hand inside my bikini and started to rub my clit hard.

She didn't stop even if she gagged, no, she just kept going. He yanked Susan's head up and violently whispered in her ear,

"Suck my cock like the slut you are,"

Then he shoved her face back down to his shiny cock and she deep throated him for another minute

"Fuck, me, John, shove that big beautiful cock in me... My cunt is screaming for your cock.. Fuck me.." Susan said as she laid down on the bed, her huge tits wiggling back and forth with the movement.

Susan was in her early 50's and she has huge breasts. Her large pale-skinned, luscious-looking breasts were gorgeous. Her aureoles are really dark pink, big and swollen with her nipples hard and pushing straight out. Her breasts hung down a bit and she pushed them out by pushing her chest forward as she looked at her husband.

John began sucking her tits causing her to moan and pull his ass towards her.

"Wow they're gorgeous," I whispered softly to myself under my breath, realizing a moment later that they might've heard me. But they didn't

She has a big, black, tangled triangle, and a little trail up to her belly button, which was encircled by the hair, and her belly was crisscrossed with stretch marks, marked by age and two pregnancies.

John was kneeled onto the floor and was kissing her soft belly. He spread Susan's legs and started to start to play with her pussy, making a 'V' shape with his fingers and spreading her hairy twat. His thick cock almost spewing thick clear precum which made large a blob slowly trickle down towards the bed.

Susan smiled, and spread her pussy open.

"I bet you want to put it in here, don't you?"

"Yes, I do!" he said. "But first, I want to taste this gorgeous hairy cunt."

John parted her hairy lips and I was surprised at just how engorged her clitoris was and I've seen a wetter pussy in my life, this woman was flooding the place and with every contraction of her pussy muscles she certainly can produce a lot of cunt juice. Her whole snatch was dripping.

She parted her legs wide, giving his fingers access to her dripping snatch. He slid first one, then two, then three fingers inside and teased her clit with his thumb. Susan could hardly breathe, that's how good he made her feel. He sucked her vagina dry first then took in the musky smell of her mature cunt and reached across and started kissing and licking her large clit just as she came around his fingers. Her juices flowed into his hand as he kept pumping her until she stopped cumming. Then he stopped kissing her.

"I want my cock inside you, babe," he whispered in her ear. "Ride me!"

John laid down on the bed and Susan grabbed his hard cock as she kneeled over him, pressing his cock down on her stomach with her hairy pussy and grinding gently on it.

"Do you like that? Oh you naughty boy," she said with a mischievous smile as breast milk slowly sipped out of her hard nipples over John.

"I'm a mommy now. Do you want to fuck a new mommy's pussy? You better because I want your hard cock so bad John."

John nodded as she moved her hips up, placed the tip of his cock on the slit of her hairy pussy. She gently moved the tip of his cock along her lips, feeling her pussy hair before pushing her hips down, sliding the head of his cock inside her.

Despite having given birth to two babies, Susan was surprisingly tight, and she worked on it every day. Everything else might be sagging with age, but she prided herself with a tight pussy.

"Oh!" Susan gasped as it entered her and she continued pushing down, taking all of him inside.


"Oh yes...yes John. Fill me up, mommy wants all your cock!"



John pushed up his hips as she slid down his hard thick cock, pushing him entirety into his wife's wet cunt. Her wet hairy pussy was swishing around his cock as she began to go up and down on him.

She leaned back a little and began pumping. She went slow at first, not so much bouncing up and down, but moving her hips and gliding. Susan moaned and grunted, and started moving faster, then even faster, and John timed his thrusts to meet hers.

Susan began to knead her breasts outward, squirting milk out of them toward his chest and face.

She leaned forward and grabbed her husband's shoulders for support as John leaned up a bit as his wife is riding his cock hard and I am rubbing my small clit hard, feeling that I'm about to come as well. He starts licking her big sensitive dark pink swollen aureole before grasping her nipple with his lips. Sucking in the small squirts of her milk into his mouth, savoring its sweet taste.

Susan was bouncing up and down on him, lifting her hips all the way up so just the head of his cock was inside her before pushing herself right back down to the base of his cock. Her big swollen pale breasts were jiggling frantically up and down as she rode him.

She bent down so that her husband could take her nipple in his mouth as she continued to push herself up and down on his hard cock. John continued sucking on her nipple, enjoying the flow of her milk into his mouth.

"Oh God, yes," Susan moaned as John sucked on her nipple taking her milk.

"Suck out mommy's milk while you fuck me...ohhhh, God yes."

His cock was pumping in and out of her wet, yet tight pussy, well for someone 50, not like mine, 18. She's probably way bigger than mine.

I was hypnotized by how Susan's tits jiggled about as her husband pounded her hard. She leaned back, thus offering me a much better view of John's cock piston in and out of her wet hairy twat.

Susan's white juices were leaking out of her pussy and down his cock to his balls, making a spot on the bed.

Soon John could feel his cock beginning to thicken inside of her as well as his balls beginning to contract as she continued to ride him. Susan could feel it too as she went up and down even fast and harder.

"Oh you're going to cum soon aren't you?" Susan said breathing heavily looking down at him with a smile.

"You better cum deep inside of me. Mommy needs to be full of cum."

They were both moaning as John's cock continued to thicken inside her as he went hard and fast in and out of her wet hairy pussy. John soon felt Susan's pussy contract in pleasure and he just couldn't take it anymore.

Thrusting myself up deep inside of her, Susan slammed down on his cock and sat there grinding into him as he began to spasm inside of her. His cock was erupting, spraying his warm sticky cum deep into her hairy pussy. Susan continued to grind on him causing her hanging breasts to sway back and forth as his cock still pushed his cum out and deep inside her.

"Oh god...Oh yes..." Susan breathed out sharply as she felt his cum shoot into her.

"God that feels good, oh I needed this so bad. Oh John, my boy, you've made mommy feel so so good!"

Looking up at her smiling, John reached up cupping her breasts, and gently pinched her swollen nipples before massaging her breasts. As he softly kneaded them, her nipples began to spray out more milk onto his hairy chest. Susan then replaced her hands with his as she lifted her hips up, removing his wet cock from her soaked pussy.

"So love that you like this," Susan said giggling at him with her milk on his face.

"I need this from you more than just once a day."

"So do I, mommy... was I doing alright?" John said with a smile, emphasizing the word mommy.

She gave him a huge smile, leaned in, and gave him a big warm kiss. She then pushed her hips toward him as they remained laying on their sides, pressing her mound of pubic hair against his semi-limp wet cock. John pushed his hips forward rubbing against her hair as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her passionately.

"Yes, oh yes," Susan whispered breaking their embrace.

"Only thing mommy would want now, is more of your cum in mommy's ass," she added with a warm smile.

Giving her a mischievous smile, John rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. Her legs spread apart instinctively as he climbed on top of her. His semi-cock teased his wife, gently rubbing the tip of it up and down her buttcrack.

"Oh God, no teasing, just fill mommy up with your young hard cock," Susan breathed as she heaved her hips upwards.

Pushing his hips down, John slid his hard cock into her sopping wet pussy easily and started to move his hips back and forth, pushing his old thick cock as deep into her as he could go with only half of his cock filled up.

Susan's tight pussy walls were grasping at his cock, hugging it as tight as they could. Their juices had mixed together and were seeping out of her now, trickling out of her pussy down to the bed, making a bit of a little puddle.

Soon, John was thrusting his revived hard thick cock into her sopping wet hairy pussy, and she was matching his motions by thrusting her hips up. God, it looked so fucking sexy.

"Mmmmm!... Oh God yes," Susan moaned bucking her hips up hard. 
"Take mommy's cunt... oh yes, like that...and her pussy, oh yes...push your hard cock deep into mommy's pussy."

Continuing to push his hard cock into her, John cupped one of her breasts in his hand and brought his head down toward it. He ran his tongue around the dark swollen aureole he then grasped her hard nipple and sucked. Susan's milk squirted out, filling his mouth with her sweetness.

"Mmmmm!... Oh God yes," Susan moaned bucking her hips up hard. 


"Take mommy's milk in your mouth...oh yes, like that...and her pussy, oh yes...push your hard cock deep into mommy's pussy."
"Oh yes John, fuck...!" she was moaning and screaming and her fingernails dug into the bedsheet.

"OH, OH AHHHH!!" she shuddered, and John felt her pussy walls squeeze and release as she climaxed.

John pulled out his rock-hard cock, turned her onto her tummy, and slowly massaged and kissed her all over her back and legs before settling into to massage, kiss, and lick her beautiful ass. Susan moaned and squirmed at his attention.

Finally, he raised her up onto her knees and parted the globes of her large ass cheeks to reveal her tight little star. He leaned in, kissed, and licked all over it. When he slipped the tip of his tongue inside her, she let out a long low moan letting him know she was really enjoying the feeling.

Then she felt a finger massaging her ass. She looked to the side and watched her husband play with her wrinkled shitter.

"Honey spread that ass for daddy."

John once again leaned in and lick her anal opening, massaged in the KY jelly before slipping one finger into her puckered little anal opening.

As his finger slipped inside, Susan let out a cry of joy.

"You like that, sweetie?" John smiled. "Have you ever had a big cock in that gorgeous ass?"


"No, daddy."

I guess they have switched role-play, John is now the daddy.

"You've never had a cock up your ass?"


"No, daddy."


"Do you want daddy's shaft up your ass?"

She looked over her shoulder at John's cock.

"Yes, please, daddy."


"That's my girl!"

John smiled at her and then grabbed a tube from the drawer.


"Daddy," she whimpered. "Is this going to hurt?"


"Maybe a little to start with, but your mom loves it and so will you once you get used to it."

He caressed her cheek and smiled at her.

"Ohh, daddy, it's so tight, it's gonna hurts daddy, your cock is so much bigger than your finger."


"Just relax baby."

John moved his finger slowly back and forth as gently as he could and in a minute Susan began rocking back to meet his finger. Slowly and cautiously John inserted a second finger into the tiny opening.

"Ohh, my..." Susan panted and grabbed the bedsheet again. But at the same time, she felt that she was started to relax slightly, to accommodate his invading fingers. I could tell from my position outside their bedroom door that she was beginning to enjoy this pleasure so John slipped a third finger inside. 
God, I've never had analsex, but fuck, I want to try that now.

I shake a little as I come for the fifth or sixth time as I watch Susan winced a little when her tiny anus stretched to accept them all but she kept thrusting back against them to allow them to go deeper and deeper. Her mouth opened as if in awe as she gripped the thickness of his solid maybe 6-inch cock. She looked at it, and it looked like she was afraid of it, but she also had a look of sheer determination in her eyes as she prepared herself mentally to surrender the last remaining portal of her femininity to him.

She took a deep breath and whispered;

"Please daddy put your big hard cock inside me but go very slowly at first. I know it will hurt but I want to do this for you."

Gently, John pulled out his fingers out of her and I could see that her tiny anal opening didn't clamp completely shut.

Susan felt John squirt cold lube on her ass and working it in with his finger.

Then he squirted a lot of lube on his cock, knelt behind her, and placed the tip of his extremely hard cock.

His mushroom rested against her tight asshole and when she finally relaxed and he popped inside. Susan cried in pain as his big cock tore her ass apart.

"Oh yeah, baby," John panted.
"Your ass is so fucking wonderful."

I heard Susan suck in her breath and moan softly as he entered her and I came again.

John stopped for half a minute to give her time to adjust to the new invader but soon she was pressing back against him, to take more of him inside. Very slowly, John began to pump his hips back and forth going a tiny bit deeper with each thrust.

She turned to look at him and I could see tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It hurts like hell, daddy but I want it! Give it all to me, now! Fuck my slutty ass! I'm yours! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease claim me!"

John gripped her hips firmly and pulled his wife back against him with all his strength forcing his cock all the way inside her clutching anal canal. Susan was writhing on his surging cock.

I wasn't sure if it actually caused her pain or if that was a part of their role-play. It was like he was fucking some young girl and Susan played along, suddenly I remembered watching my brothers role-play with his girlfriend.

"Oh baby," John moaned. 
"You're such a wonderful little slut. Daddy has been wanting to fuck you for months now, God how tight you are."

Susan smiled at him, her eyes dazed with that wonderful threshold between pain and pleasure.

"Your cocks feel so good in my ass, daddy," she panted back. 
"Fuck me harder, daddy, fuck my tight teen ass harder..."

Susan was in heaven. She moaned loudly as John's balls slapped into her pussy.

"My lovely little cock craving cunt, feel daddy's cock fucking you. Can you feel me inside your tight hole?"

John slammed her harder and faster than before as if to prove a point. Susan was dying with pleasure. She didn't know how much longer she could take this delicious torture.

"Oh my God, YES!" She moaned.

John had no intention of taking it easy, his hips were moving fast and furiously, pumping Susan's ass with long and deliberate strokes. Then, just as she didn't think it could get any better, her body betrayed her and she started cumming.

12