First Time Sharing a Cock Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my nasty tight little asshole harder and deeper. Give it all to meeeeeeeeeee! I'm going to CUMMMMMMMMM!"

Susan cried out as her cunt spasmed and she gripped the bedsheet even harder.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. Oh God, baby. I'm going to cum, yes, ohhh God, fuck!

"YESSS." John arched his back, his hips rotating.

"Yes, yeees, fuck, fill my ass daddy.. Cum in my ass, daddy."

Then John's body froze and the first rope of cum shot from his cock. Then a millisecond later he shot his second load into his wife's ass. After the first two, John pulled out his cock and I watched the third one splash on Susan's sweaty back

Susan quickly turned around, opened her mouth wanting his seed in the same.
 More beads of seed shot from his cock, covering Susan's face, and her right eyelid was completely smeared with his sticky cum. It was so hot.. So fucking hot.

John moaned and groaned loudly at the pleasure of it all, as his spasms overcame him. However soon the strength of his outpourings subsided, his shots turned to a flow down onto his wife's huge breasts as the cum emptied from his balls.

Susan quickly turned around, opened her mouth wanting his seed in the same.
More beads of seed shot from his cock, covering Susan's face, and her right eyelid was completely smeared with his sticky cum. It was so hot.. So fucking hot.

John moaned and groaned loudly at the pleasure of it all, as his spasms overcame him. However soon the strength of his outpourings subsided, his shots turned to a flow down onto his wife's huge breasts as the cum emptied from his balls.


"Ten out of ten for the orgasm, the cum load, and big blasts." Susan commended him. 
"Far better than my boyfriend, thank you, daddy!" They both laughed.


"Thank you, baby. That was so...hot! your ass baby girl is so much better than my wife's as well." John exclaimed and they both laughed as I slowly shut their door again and snuck into the toilet to clean up.


In the next chapter, we will dig into the actual blowjob. Hope you liked it.

12