First Time Sharing Pt. 01

Story Info
First Time my husband shares me.
1.6k words
4.36
117.8k
74
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steverl
steverl
371 Followers

I was lying blindfolded on my back in bed with no clothes, and my arms and legs confined spread eagle with the restraints my husband and I have used occasionally. Candles lightly scented our bedroom, soft music was playing, my husband had luxuriously massaged and oiled my body, and I now had six hands gently stroking and lightly caressing every inch of my body. Whose hands they were, at the time I really wasn't sure.

I'm Susan, my husband Steve and I have been married over 30 years and have 3 grown children. My husband recently turned 60 and I'm in my early 50's. We both work hard to stay in shape and look younger than our years. Our relationship and sex life have improved since the kids moved out and we are now on our own to get to know each other again after so many years focused on raising a family. We love each other now more than ever, spend much more time together, and have a much more open and satisfying sex life. We now fantasize with each other, masturbate together, role play, and have dabbled with light bondage, all things we never used to do.

At the beginning of the evening my husband asked if I was ready to explore and try something new. I was unsure at first as Steve said he wanted it to be a surprise, and he wanted to tie and blindfold me. Not knowing what he had planned enticed and began to excite me, so I said yes. The evening began as other evenings had, with a nice long shower, and then Steve kissing and caressing me as he buckled the restraints to my wrists and ankles. He then blindfolded me and began to kiss and lick my lips and mouth. We love to kiss, and our mouths were growing wet with excitement and need as our tongues went from one mouth to the other and we lovingly and wantonly deep kissed. He then began to oil me down with nice long relaxing strokes from his strong hands and warm massage oil. The fact that I couldn't see where he would touch me next added to the excitement.

After covering my entire body with his loving touch but avoiding my breasts and moistening pussy, he finally began to concentrate on gently but firmly stroking my sensitive breasts and gently tugging my nipples. Steve loves my large breasts, and they are very sensitive, always making my pussy wet when Steve touches and sucks them. He then began to use his mouth, sucking my nipples and flicking them with his tongue, causing me to breathe heavily and begin to gyrate my hips in anticipation.

He then trailed his hands to my pubic area, teasing and stroking my inner thighs and pubic mound while avoiding my labia and clitoris. After what seemed like an eternity of my hips moving, trying to make contact between his fingers and my now wet and heated pussy and clit, he lightly began to stroke and gently tug at my pussy lips. My need for him to penetrate me with his fingers and engage my clit with his loving strokes was consuming me.

He then whispered in my ear, asking if I was ready for more, ready for my surprise, as he lightly fingered both nipples. At that point, I wasn't thinking about what the surprise might be, I just wanted more of his touch.

He had built me so close to orgasm that I would have said yes to anything that would allow me to cum. So I said, "yes, I'm ready."

As Steve continued to caress my breasts with both hands, a felt another pair of hands begin to stroke my legs, one hand on each leg. I caught my breath, not knowing what to think. Steve and I had openly fantasized about another man joining us. We had mutually masturbated to that fantasy and had even role played with Steve pretending to be another man, but we had never followed through. Our fantasies and role playing sometimes involved Steve with a black man pleasuring me, or our next-door neighbor Chad.

Steve whispered in my ear to relax and enjoy what was happening, and reminded me that he would never do anything to hurt me or that I wouldn't enjoy. I asked who was in the room with us, not knowing for sure if I really wanted to know.

Steve said, "not now, trust me, just relax and enjoy what we're doing to you and what you're feeling."

I couldn't help but to grow even more excited. I've never had 4 hands touching my naked body. I couldn't see, but I could feel the energy in all 4 hands, stroking and wanting to please me. I could no longer tell which hands were Steve's and which belonged to the stranger, but I could tell that all 4 hands were strong man hands, and after my initial shock wore off, my excitement began to grow to new levels. Knowing another man was with us, seeing me blindfolded and naked for the first time, and touching me was exciting beyond description. I then felt 2 mouths along with the hands, kissing and licking my body. My body was in sensory overload with all the attention, and I wanted to grab them both, pull them to me, and visually feast on my lovers, but I couldn't.

They then worked their hands up to my breasts, all 4 hands stroking and loving my breasts. It felt so amazing, and then a mouth found each nipple. I had 2 mouths sucking my chest, kissing, mouthing, and tonguing my nipples. I have never been so close to orgasm from purely breast stimulation.

As my attention was entirely focused on my breasts and the wonderful loving they were receiving, I was again surprised to feel yet another set of hands on my legs. I breathlessly asked, "who's that."

The 2 mouths on my breasts continued without answer to my question as I felt the newer set of hands gently and slowly move up my legs to my pubic mound and begin to touch me in the most amazing way. Fingers lightly running over my pussy lips, gently circling my clit, back to my lips, beginning a rhythm that was nearly unbearable and unlike the fingers that had earlier touched me.

I knew then that this was the touch of a woman. I've never been touched in such a way by a woman, or a man. It was different than the way Steve touches me, more like the way I touch myself. I then felt warm breath on my upper and inner thighs, belly button, and pubic mound, and I began to moan as I then knew where that mouth was headed. A mouth on each nipple, and then a third mouth kissing and sucking on my labia, drawing each into her mouth to join with her stroking tongue. So good!

I then felt delicate fingers begin to stroke my pussy lips, gathering moisture from my wet pussy, and gently beginning to open my pussy, lightly dipping just inside me. Gently moving, just 2 delicate fingers barely in the entrance to my pussy, now opening and clenching, begging for more. When I thought I could take no more, the fingers slowly sank to my depths, penetrating me fully, and beginning a soft combination of in and out movement along with rotating and lifting up to the roof of my vagina, just under my pubic bone.

I can come very easily from having my pussy touched and licked, Steve loves to make me come this way, and claims he loves eating my pussy. My whole body was now so aroused from all the attention, my new lovers, and the newfound feelings in my pussy, that I was close to what I knew would be an unforgettable orgasm. My only erogenous zone not being stimulated was my clit, and I knew that was next, and I knew that I would finally have my release with that final completion.

Movement at the bottom of the bed told me that she, whoever she was, was now getting in position to send me over, to place her mouth on my most private area. I first felt her hot breath, and then I felt her full soft mouth, without hurry or rushing, gently envelope my womanhood. The moisture of her mouth mingled with my own moisture, as she gently, kissed, mouthed, and licked my full pussy while her delicate but insistent fingers were still moving within me. She then began to concentrate on my clit. She licked and loved it as only a woman can, while knowingly moving her fingers within me, quickly building me to overflowing.

A mouth then joined my mouth, I didn't know or care whose as they were all tender, trying to please me, and were my lovers. I eagerly sought out his tongue, licking it with my own and sucking it deep within my mouth, as both breasts and nipples filled hands and a mouth, and the lover between my legs took me to new heights. My body began to buck uncontrollably, my pussy began to clench and pulse around those delicate fingers, and a growing, animalistic, uncontrollable groan escaped my mouth from around the tongue and mouth that was on mine, and wave after wave of orgasm flushed my entire body, taking my breath away. My eyes clenched and my body went rigid as my lovers continued to move hands, fingers, mouths, tongues on and in my body, extending my orgasm until I think I blacked out for a moment.

Their ministrations then slowed as they felt my body float down from this massive orgasm. I began to catch my breath, and finally said, "untie me."

steverl
steverl
371 Followers