First Time Showing Tits Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife showed off her tits once, liked it and tries it again.
2.1k words
4.71
49.5k
63

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read out first two stories, you'll know my wife Alex has always dressed modestly, no lowcut tops and always wears her blouses buttoned up high, nothing revealing. She's always been a bit reserved.

Our first story was about the evening she agreed to dress sexy for our friend and let him open her blouse and take photos of her tits. This was first for us and to our surprise, Alex and I found we enjoyed it much more than we thought and decided we'd like to try it again.

Alex is 38 yrs old, long blond hair, has a nice figure and has great tits. With a very fare complexion, Alex's tits are white, her nipples are a light pink and almost always hard. She wears a D or sometimes a DD cup bra. Due to their large size, when not wearing a bra, they do sag but are full, very bouncy and sway when she walks and isn't wearing a bra. They are fun to watch and definitely her best asset.

After showing her tits to our friend Ben and enjoying those experiences, we decided to try it again should the opportunity present itself. We decided to go out mid-week on our pontoon boat when it's less crowded, do a little fishing and hopefully have an opportunity show Alex's beautiful big tits off to some lucky guy.

During Ben's last visit, Alex had said the next time to showed her tits off and if we could arrange it, she'd not only let the guy touch and play with her tits, she may take things further and allow him to suck her tits while playing with them. This was my hope for today, all we had to do is find the right opportunity.

We fished in the morning while it was cool and Alex wore a thin sweatshirt. By midmorning, it was warn enough to shed the sweatshirt. Alex waited until a boat with two fishermen in it was close enough to see her and were looking her way, then lifted her shirt up and off.

I think the guys were as surprised as I was to see she wasn't wearing anything under it and we were treated to her big tits bouncing free from her shirt. Now topless, she went back to fishing, letting the guys have a good look as they passed by. They waved to her, she waved back. This was a good start.

There wasn't a lot of activity on the lake that day so we didn't have a lot of chances to show Alex's tits off but we did have one and it was all we needed.

The marina rescue/service boat was motoring by just outside our cove, probably returning from helping someone out. Jared, the marina hand, is a good looking, young guy in his mid-twenties and is familiar with our boat and us and we've spoken with him many times. We saw him turning towards us, most likely to say hello. I don't think it was to see Alex's tits because he was too far away to be able to see she was topless, it was probably more like he was hoping to see her in a bikini.

I asked Alex if she was going to cover up and she told me, no, that she'd just let him catch her without a top, then added, "Besides, he's kind of cute, I won't mind at all, letting him see my tits. I may even tease him a little."

That sounded like a plan to me and watched him motor towards us. When he finally got close enough to see Alex was topless, I saw the surprise on his face. There was no way he wasn't going to pull up to say hello now!

Alex eventually looked up to watch him approach and waved to him, causing her breasts to sway back and forth. I was fairly certain she had waved more vigorously than would be normal and longer, knowing how her tits would sway for him.

As Jared pulled up, he held his boat out away from ours. I told him, "If you have sometime and don't have to be somewhere, pull along side and tie off to us. Come on over and have something cool to drink."

He said he was in no hurry and pull up to us. When he came aboard, he thanked us and, not being able to resist saying something about Alex's lack of attire, said, "Damn Alex, l like your outfit! Much different than what you normally wear around the docks!"

Alex laughed and teasingly told him, "Well, yes, it is, I could put something on if you want."

"No no, don't go out of your way for me. They, I mean you, look great!" He said back.

Alex laughed as she lifted and squeezed her tits and told Jared, "Good, I was hoping you wouldn't mind. My plan is to stay like this all day and work on a tan."

I offered Jared a soda or beer and told him to have a seat. He accepted a soda since he was working and took a seat across from Alex, giving himself an unobscured view of her tits.

We had been visiting for about a half hour when Alex rubbed her hands over her tits and told us, "Damn, the sun is getting hot, I better put some sun screen on, I don't want to get these burned."

Jared said, "No, you wouldn't want that. I hope you brought plenty, because those are going to take a lot of lotion! Obviously, he was referring to the size of Alex's tits.

Interesting, I thought to myself, he's teasing Alex back about her tits. He was undoubtedly, very interested in their well-being.

Taking advantage of the moment, I got up and grabbed the sun screen as if I was going to either hand it to Alex or put it on her myself. Doing neither, I told Jared in a joking manner, "If you have two dollars, I'll let you do it, one buck per boob."

Thinking I was joking, Jared played along, jumped up quickly, pulled his wallet out and handed me two, one dollar bills, saying, "Deal! Let's have the lotion."

I glanced at Alex to see her reaction, she was smiling and subtly nodded yes, giving me the ok. I looked Jared directly in the eyes, handed him the lotion and told him. "Ok, here you go, have at em."

Jaren stood there, not knowing what to do. He had assumed I was kidding, now he wasn't so sure. He looked at me and finally asked, "You're serious? Really? You're going to let me put sun screen on Alex's tits?

I told him I was and motioned to go ahead. He looked to Alex, not knowing what to do, she just smiled and said it was alright, then thrusted her chest towards Jared, offering her tits to him.

Jaren didn't need to be told twice! He rubbed lotion into his hands and went straight for Alex's bare tits. Giving him a couple minutes to rub and play with her tits, Alex asked him to do her shoulders and back as well.

Reluctantly, he did as she asked and applied lotion to the rest of her body, then returned to her tits, re-applying more lotion to them. As Jared rubbed Alex down, basically feeling her tits, she chatted away, asking how his day was, how he'd been, that kind of thing, acting as if this was an everyday occurrence.

Alex was enjoying her rubdown and when it looked like Jaren was about to stop, she told him, "Put a little extra on my nipples, will you? Take your time, I love to have them touched and played with."

Having been given the ok to continue playing with Alex's tits, Jared did as she asked. Quietly grabbing my phone, I took pics of him with his hands all over her tits, lifting, bouncing and squeezing them. I loved watching his hands glide smoothly over her well lotioned tits, especially when he'd stop to pay extra attention to her very hard nipples. Alex moaned when he pinched and pulled them, a sure sign she was enjoying his touch.

We let Jared play for almost ten minutes before he decided to stop. He looked to Alex and asked, "Ok, how's that?"

She was almost in a dream like state from Jared's slow, sensuous massage but answered, "That was great. You're good, you have a very tender, loving touch, you can rub sun screen on me anytime you want."

Neither Jared or I knew if she was serious or not but I'm sure Jared was hoping she was. I was too, for that matter, he had a very erotic way of touching and massaging Alex's breasts and was a turn on watching him. Hopefully, he'd get another chance.

Alex and I had decided we would let someone suck on her tits and this was surely the right moment. I told Alex, "It looked like you were really enjoying that, is there anything else you'd like?"

"Jared, she really likes to have her nipples sucked, if you don't mind a little sun screen, I'd like to take a photo of you sucking her tits. Would that be ok?"

Apparently, at little sun screen was not a deterrent! Jared took both of Alex's breast in hand, one in each and sucked the first nipple into his mouth and manipulated it with his tongue. As soon as he started doing it, Alex let out a moan, obviously liking what Jared was doing.

Every few minutes, Jared would change breasts, giving the other his full attention. He never let go of a breast, rather, while sucking one tit, he squeezed and played with the other. I was able to get some really great close-up shots of Alex's areola and nipple sucked deep into Jared's mouth.

I have to admit, I liked watching another man feeling and sucking on Alex's tits and was aroused while watching them.

Alex was in heaven! She was holding Jared's head with both hands, keep his mouth to her breast, all the while, breathing hard and moaning. She has always had very sensitive nipples and can cum from having them sucked and played with. It was looking like this was one of those times. The fact that she and I had been talking about this happening and her anticipation helped with her arousal.

Sure enough, Alex's breathing got quicker, her moaning increased and she began to shudder. She didn't hold back either, she came hard and smashed Jared's face into her breast while she came.

As for me, I damn near came watching her! I'd been looking forward to letting someone fondle and suck on her tits and I wasn't disappointed. It was probably the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed.

Once Alex came and regained her composure, she pulled Jared's head to her and gave him a quick kiss, saying, "Thank you, I needed that! You really do have a loving touch. That was very nice."

Jared thanked Alex, telling her the pleasure was all his, then joked, "If you're ever in need again, just call, it's a new service the marina just implemented."

I told him we'd be sure to call and ask for him. I also said that anytime he see's used parked on the lake, to feel free to stop and see us, "I'm sure Alex will be more than willing to take advantage of this new service of yours. Her tits will always be here for you."

Jared thanked us profusely and said he needed to get back to the marina. Alex gave him a hug and thanked him. As he motored away, Alex stood and waved him goodbye then turned to me and said, "Now that was fun!"

I agreed, it was fun. Watching another man play with Alex's tits and suck on them was very erotic to me. To be honest, it left me wanting more, wishing Alex would get naked next for Jared or even a stranger, possibly letting them touch her everywhere.

I told Alex what I was thinking and she surprised me when she agreed. "Yes, that thought occurred to me while Jared was sucking on my nipples. I thought that if I was naked, he could rub lotion on me, front and back. I could almost feel his hands rubbing me lower and lower until they passed over my pussy. I have to admit, it would be hot."

"Yeah, it would. Maybe we should consider going a little further next time, I'd love it," I told her.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing in the sun. Alex stayed topless the entire day, giving a few more fishermen and other guys in boats a look at her tits. We went home thinking about how we might expand Alex's exhibitionism a bit more in the future, wondering just how far we should take it.