First Time Showing Tits Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife poses nude for my friend.
4.4k words
4.78
49.5k
68

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Alex used to be very conservative in the way she dressed and acted but that changed about a year ago after a visit from my childhood friend Ben. It started innocently enough with Alex agreeing to let Ben take some revealing photos of her.

This was a big deal, since before that, Alex only wore tops that buttoned up to her neck, always wore a bra and only did anything remotely sexy in the privacy of our home and for me alone.

For her to wear a blouse in front of Ben without a bra under it and then let him unbutton it for his photos was totally foreign to her but she did it, and, surprisingly,

she enjoyed it. I watched in fascination, letting him reveal more and more of Alex until he had her breasts fully exposed. I got quite the thrill from it and later, found Alex did too.

Since then, Alex and I have arranged for her to expose her breasts to other men and when Ben comes for a visit, she will wear something revealing and sexy for him. It has been quite the transformation for her and one for the better. At least now, she wears more fashionable tops, shows a little cleavage and has a totally new outlook about her sexuality. She's always been a hottie but never acknowledged or admitted it.

Alex has a great figure and big breasts, her best asset I might add. She wears her natural blond hair long, just below her shoulders, has a fair complexion, blue eyes and a dazzling smile. She's very pretty and turns heads everywhere she goes, especially now, with the change in her attire. She doesn't flaunt herself but because her breasts are so big, D or DD's, anything showing cleavage shows plenty of bouncing breasts.

Since Alex's first time of letting another man see her breasts, she and I have discussed just how far we're willing to take her exhibitionism. Thus far, it has been limited to letting a few guys see her breasts and on occasion, she's let them feel and play with them, and once, let a guy suck her nipples.

During Ben's last visit, we actually discussed this topic and I asked her how she'd feel about taking more photos and her possibly posing nude. She didn't rule it out and said she'd consider it. She and I have discussed this since and she is a bit reluctant, saying it would have to be in front of the right person and someone we are both comfortable with. Ben, my lifelong friend, is who she said she'd be most comfortable with since he's already seen her topless.

Since Ben visited us last, we decided to take a few days and go out to visit him. He was thrilled and was anxious to see us again, it had been a while.

We had a late flight and didn't do much visiting that night. The following morning, Ben was up bright and early, making coffee and laying out pastries for breakfast. I was up first and Ben and I had our coffee and visited, waiting on Alex before diving into the goodies.

While we talked, he asked if Alex had been showing her tits off lately and if she was still wearing more revealing tops on a regular basis or was it just something she'd done only a few times. I told him about one other occasion on the lake and said other than that, she hadn't shown off but is still dressing to show some cleavage.

Ben said, "That's good to hear, Alex has always under estimated herself. It's nice that she's loosened up. It's a pleasant change, I'm looking forward to our visit and the "new" Alex.

Alex came out a few minutes later. Her hair was still a mess and she looked like she was still half asleep, obviously needing coffee! She had put on a robe, just a thin cotton thing, practical, nothing sexy about it. She even had it tied and closed up high, showing no sign of the new Alex. Alex is not a morning person.

After her first cup of coffee and a pastry, she finally perked up and was back to her awake self. Ben and Alex always tease and bicker with each other and that morning was no different.

Ben commented on her robe and how it was closed up high, not showing any chest or cleavage. He said, "I see you're back to your "Mary Poppins" style, all bundled up. What happened, you give up that new sexy you?"

"Mary Poppins your ass! You're just a pervert, always lusting over my tits!

With that, she grabbed her robe, opened it, showing her tits to him and immediately closed her robe back up. "There, are you satisfied? There's your morning fix, when I get dressed, I'll wear something less "Mary Poppins" for you, so stop drooling and behave yourself." Apparently, Alex was fully awake.

During breakfast, we decided we were going to stay around the house that day and BBQ steaks for dinner. After dinner, we'd decided then if we wanted to go out for drinks. Ben said he knew of a place that was dark, intimate, had live music after 9pm and was a place where women dressed to impress. That piqued my and Alex's curiosity, it sounded like a place she could wear one of her sexy tops she'd brought along.

We spent the rest of that day lounging and visiting. Alex did change into a less "Mary Poppins" outfit, wearing jeans and thin sweater without a bra. Not revealing but sexy as it showed her poking nipples under it.

During dinner, we talked about going out for a while and Alex asked what sort of outfits the women would normally wear at the bar. He said it was mostly lowcut tops, shirts unbuttoned down low and either short skirts or jeans. He said it was sort of a western bar so jeans were popular.

Alex told us she had just the outfit and would change after dinner. Ben and I were looking forward to seeing what she had in mind. We cleaned up and did the dishes while she went in to change.

Her outfit was great! She was wearing a short skirt, nothing extreme but short. Her top consisted of a very sexy black lace bra with a sheer black chiffon long sleeve, button up blouse over it. The bra, as I later learned, was called a "Balconette" and was designed to hold up and display the breasts. The bottom of the cups were normal but the top half was cut out to the sides more and was much lower than a normal bra. The result was more breast top showing, just barely covering the nipples. With Alex's bouncy tits, it was going to be a pleasure watching her walk, move around and especially, dance.

Alex stood and turned from side to side, modeling her outfit for us and then unbuttoned the blouse down one button, showing more of the bra and about half the cups. She explained that with the sheer blouse, she could either wear it buttoned up and allow the bra only to show, or, unbutton it lower, letting more bra and cleavage show.

She decided to start off the evening slow, leaving her blouse buttoned up to just between her breasts, letting the bra show through the blouse and only a little cleavage. I asked why and Alex explained, "This is a first for me going out in public dressed like this. The blouse is plenty see through and sexy. Even like this, I'm a little nervous, let's see how things go and maybe later I'll undo another button or two later."

We arranged for an Uber ride, allowing us to drink as much as we wanted and not worry about the drive home.

We had a great time that night. We drank, laughed, talking and danced until after midnight. Once there, Alex noticed other women showing plenty of cleavage, so she felt more at ease in her outfit and it wasn't long before she lowered her buttons, giving us all a great view of her tits and lace bra.

While fast dancing, Alex's tits bounced and jiggled sensuously, with her nipples almost popping out during each dance. Besides dancing with Ben and I, she danced several dances with other guys as Ben and I watched. It was quite a sight watching her tits trying their best to pop out into view for everyone, especially her dance partner.

I noticed while she was dancing with one guy, he leaned into her and said something and afterwards, she reached up and seemed to adjust her bra. I asked her about it later and she said her nipple had worked its way out and was exposed until the guy mentioned it to her. Alex laughed and said, "I think he regretted telling me since I covered myself, if he hadn't, I would have danced away, unaware he and anyone else could see it." Hearing that, kind of regretted it too!

By the time we left the bar, the three of us were feeling the effects of our drinks. Alex seemed exceptionally happy, almost giddy, telling us how exhilarating it was to wear something so sexy in front of so many other men and how much she liked them looking at her. Her blouse was unbuttoned down almost to her tummy and gapping open, fully revealing both bra cups and her tits, which were close to falling out again, something pretty much every guy in the bar noticed.

When we got back to Ben's home and went inside, Alex mentioned again how exiting the evening had been and wanted Ben to take photos of her outfit before she changed. Ben took out his phone and got it ready.

After posing for a couple of pics with her blouse as if was, Alex told, "Wait, take some like this." Ben waited while Alex unbuttoned her blouse down another button and slipped one side off her shoulder, exposing all of her left side. After he took a few of those, she unbuttoned her blouse completely and, acting like a stripper, she proceeded to slowly take her blouse off while Ben photographed her.

Getting into it, Alex didn't stop there, and slid one, then the other bra strap down off her shoulders, her bra now barely covering her breasts. Alex looked at me and Ben and asked, "More?"

Ben and I nodded yes and watched her pull one cup, then the other down off her breasts, fully exposing both to Ben's camera. For her grand finale, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and holding it by one side, pulled it out and away, baring her tits, letting Ben capture it all.

We all slept in the next morning. I was the first up and made the coffee and read the local paper while waiting for the others to get up. Alex was next and was wearing an old t -shirt she sleeps in and panties. She was first to bring up last night's activities and told me again how exciting it was for her to have dressed in such a revealing outfit in public and said she'd love to do it again. I had enjoyed watching her and agreed, saying we should to do it again soon.

I also mentioned her little impromptu strip tease she did for Ben and I. She laughed and said she was so turned on by showing off in the bar that she didn't want the evening to end and wanted photos of her in the outfit she'd been wearing and one thing, just led to another.

"You know, when I started stripping last night, I nearly kept going. I wanted to get naked for you guys but then thought better of it, so I stopped at just showing my tits. We've never talked about me getting naked for someone else and I wasn't sure if you'd be ok with Ben seeing me naked, but I have to tell you, the more I show my tits to other guys, the more I feel like getting naked and not limiting it to just my tits. The thought of being naked in front of you and Ben or some other guys makes me hot!"

I told Alex, "I'm glad you stopped when you did and at least waited to ask me before doing it. But, the thought of you getting naked in front of Ben or another guy would be exciting, I'd love to see you do it and maybe take photos too."

Alex thought that over and said she'd probably have to have a few drinks beforehand to get her nerve up but thought it would be fun to pose nude and might be willing to do it for Ben and I. I agreed that Ben would be my choice too and asked if she wanted to give it a try this evening.

She answered, "Ok, but you better have a bottle of wine handy, I don't know if I could do it without."

Ben finally staggered out, grabbed some much needed coffee and joined us. We talked about last night and how sexy Alex looked in her bra and see though blouse. Ben told her, "You really looked hot last night, every guy in there was checking you out, you were definitely at hit."

Alex thanked him and acknowledged that she's had a great time and that the bar he selected had been perfect.

I asked what plans, if any, he had for the today. He said there was no plan, the day was open for whatever we wanted. Alex said she'd be fine with just hanging out around the house and that she'd go to the store and make something nice for dinner. That sounded good to Ben and I, hanging out was the plan of the day.

By noon, we had all showered and dressed for the day. Alex wore her jeans and a long sleeve button up shirt without a bra. She had it buttoned low but not overly, just far enough to show some cleavage and more if she bent over just right.

About midafternoon, Ben got a phone call from a friend he works with, wanting to stop by to drop off some paperwork for Ben to look over. After he got off the phone, he told us his friend Seth was going to stop by around 4pm to drop off something for work.

Ben said he really didn't think whatever Seth was bringing was really necessary and that he probably just wanted to see and meet Alex. I looked at Ben with a questioning look, wondering how this guy even knew about Alex. He was a bit embarrassed and confessed that he'd told his friend about Alex and how she went topless out on the pontoon boat during his last visit. He said, "I kind of told him what great tits she has."

Alex immediately asked him, "You didn't show him my pictures, did you?"

Ben assured her he hadn't shown anyone her pics and never would. He did however, admit he had described Alex in detail to Seth and that was probably why he was wanting to come by and see her for himself.

We told Ben it wasn't a problem. Alex said she was flattered that his friend would drive all the way over just to meet her.

"Do you think he's expecting to see my tits when he comes by?"

"No, I don't think so. I'm sure he might be hoping but not really expecting it. Why, do you want to?"

"Well, no, not really, but if you want, I could change my top to show a little more, just to tease him a little."

I joined in and told Alex, "I think you should. Not only will he like it, but I love it when you wear something that's semi see through. Something just sheer enough to see the outline of your tits under it. Sometimes, less in sexier than being able to see it all. Either your thin yellow blouse or the sweater with the large knit, both show just enough without showing it all. You could wear either one of those."

Ben agreed, telling Alex, "He's right, leaving a little to the imagination is very sexy. Even if Seth wasn't coming by, I'd love to see you wearing something like that all afternoon."

Then joking, he added, "Hell, now that I think of it, I might just make my house a "no bra, see through top only zone" from on!"

With Ben and I agreeing she should change, Alex wandered off to pick out a top. She returned a few minutes later in the yellow blouse. During the light of day, it was a little easier to see her tits than when worn in the evenings. She looked sexy as hell. Ben's friend was in for a treat.

Seth arrived at 4pm. Ben showed him in and introduced me. Alex was in another room and walked in seconds later. She was all smiles and walked quickly to us for an introduction, her tits bouncing and swaying as she did, being just visible through her blouse.

It was obvious Seth was both impressed and shocked when he saw Alex. His eyes never left her chest until she was right up to him for the introduction. It was actually funny, watching him trying to compose himself and keep his eyes up to hers as they spoke.

Seth didn't stay all that long since he'd allegedly only stopped by to drop off some papers, but he was there long enough to get a good long look at Alex's tits, especially when the light hit her blouse just right and pretty much let us see them clearly. After he was gone, Ben laughed, telling us he would definitely be having an interesting conversation with Seth at work and thanked Alex for making his friend's day.

Alex prepared a nice meal that night. I had bought two bottles of wine, one of which we opened while she was making dinner. On several occasions, Alex caught my eye and raised her glass, as if saluting fun things to come. She was obviously anticipating her upcoming photo session.

During dinner, Alex brought up the first time she had posed for photos for Ben and how erotic it was for her. She told us she'd thought about it many times since and thought it would be fun to pose again, explaining, "This time, I'd like to be the one removing my clothes, while you guys look on and take photos. I think it would be sexy to sort of do a slow strip in front of two guys."

Knowing she wanted to do it tonight, I suggested, "There's no time like the present. After dinner, Ben and I can clean up and do the dishes and you can go get ready. I like the idea, what do you think, Ben?"

"Sounds good to me,"

It was agreed. We took our time finishing dinner, which was excellent, I might add, and we visited for another hour. Alex finally excused herself and left to get ready, Ben and I cleaned up and anxiously awaited Alex's return,

When she came back into the family room, she was wearing the same outfit from the night before, a short skirt, heels, lowcut black lace bra and the sheer chiffon blouse, buttoned to her neck, showing her bra beneath. Her hair and make-up perfect, she looked hot!

Ben and I both had our phones out and ready for photos. Alex had a glass of wine in hand and sat on an opposite sofa, posing and letting us take a few pics.

Setting her wine aside, Alex looked directly at us and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time. When it was undone down to just below her breasts, she stopped, pulled her blouse open and lean towards us, giving us some great cleavage to photograph.

She stopped for a moment to take another few sips of her wine, then continued.

Again, looking into our cameras, Alex smiled as she resumed unbuttoning her blouse. When finished with the last button, she leaned back onto the sofa and slid one side of her blouse off her shoulder, exposing her breast, cupped nicely in her bra. She had a very seductive look on her face, looked down and slowly pulled the left bra cup down off her breast, just enough to show us her very erect nipple.

Watching Alex, I never knew she could be so seductive and sexy! She was outdoing herself. She had our undivided attention, that was for sure.

After giving us a nice long peek at her nipple, Alex covered herself and got back to her strip. Leaving the one side of her blouse off her shoulder, she did the same with the other side, leaving her entire bra exposed to us and eventually, let the blouse drop to the floor, leaving only her bra.

Watching us, Alex leaned forward again, turning back and forth, giving us different angles of her cleavage for our photos then straightened back up. Still looking into our cameras, Alex reached behind her with both hands and unhooked her bra but didn't let if fall. Rather, she held it up with one arm across her front while she took her time sliding one, then the other bra straps off each shoulder.

She held that position for a moment then very slowly, let one side of her bra down off her breasts until it was fully exposed. Pausing again, but only for a moment, Alex let the other side down off her breast, then tossed the bra aside, standing before us, proudly displaying her breasts.

Alex sat, stood and kneeled, giving us several poses while we photographed her. I especially liked the ones where she bent forward, letting her breasts hang and sway for us, and, when she stood and played with her nipples.

She was really into this by now, showing none of her past modestly or shyness, she was enjoying every moment and knew me and Ben were loving every second of it.

With a coy look on her face, Alex stood and turned her back to us and reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Looking back over her shoulder at us, she very slowly slid the skirt down off her hips and let it fall to the floor, where she stepped out of it.

12