First Time Since the Last Time

Story Info
Toby and Laurie can finally reconnect as friends...
4.7k words
4.59
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby always left the tidying until the last minute. Frankly, he was glad to have a reason to make his studio apartment look its best, as he seldom did unless he was having company. As he was putting away the vacuum cleaner, he heard a notification sound from his phone across the room.

As she sent the text from the back of the Uber, Laurie was happy if apprehensive about seeing Toby. She was glad Toby had said he had had enough time since their amicable breakup to be able to spend time as friends again, but worried that it might be awkward or that she wouldn't know what to talk about. She planned to ask for a tour of his new apartment and hoped that that would break the ice enough for friendly conversation to then flow freely. Though, she wondered how long a studio apartment tour would actually last.

The intercom buzzed as Toby was setting two wine glasses out on the counter. He rushed to the door, buzzed Laurie in and poured into the glasses while he waited for her to reach his floor. He reflected on how unfazed he felt about hanging out with his ex after enough time to move on. He'd suspected only this moment would really confirm to him that he was where he thought he was, but he was beginning to grow in confidence that he would have no last-minute rush of feeling when Laurie arrived. The door knocked.

"Hi!" Laurie greeted Toby, overcompensating for potential discomfort by being excessively friendly, Toby thought. He was charmed by that, and understood.

Laurie was impressed by the large space and the tasteful way Toby had begun to furnish it.

"How about a tour?" she asked, as she'd planned, hoping that Toby would ignore the fact that you could see most of the apartment from the entryway and just oblige.

"Sure, the next tour's just about to start, actually," he joked.

Though it was technically listed as a studio, the apartment was sizable and an upgrade since Toby had been offered more hours at his job. It consisted of a living area with a couch and armchair facing the large glass doors out to the Juliet balcony and a large TV mounted on the wall, a kitchen area nearby with a breakfast bar, and a little closet. Its bedroom area was partitioned for privacy by a low wall, and the en suite adjoined nearby.

"You don't need to see around there, really, it's just the bed. Nothing special. Uh- unless you need the bathroom?"

"Not just now, thanks," Laurie replied.

Toby invited Laurie to partake in the wine, and the conversation got easier as time went on, as is often the way. Laurie was unsure whether or not to broach their breakup, and navigating around it as they caught up on life since then was proving difficult for her. She didn't want to make it seem like she was uncomfortable talking about it, but she didn't want to bring it up in case it put Toby in an awkward position. Soon, Toby uttered the inevitable question:

"So, anyone in your life right now?"

Laurie was taken aback and was relieved to be able to answer honestly. Feigning casual, she replied,

"No, no, I'm just... I dunno, taking some time, I guess."

Toby was doing his best to convey his unfazed state by asking questions no lamenting ex would ask during the mourning stage. He sensed that Laurie may still need more convincing, so he doubled down.

"Have you been with anyone?"

"No, again, um, I mean it's just, no. I haven't." Laurie realised she ought to bat the question back at Toby.

"Have you?"

"I haven't," Toby nonchalantly answered, "but only because the opportunity hasn't arisen, you know?"

Laurie was again taken aback, but ultimately she was relieved to hear that Toby was so comfortable discussing intimacy separately from one another. That was going to make things easier for them to progress as friends.

Later, the pair was mulling over whether or not to open a second bottle of red when a question that had been niggling Laurie made its way into the conversation.

"Hey, I have to ask - when you asked me if I'd been with anyone, would you have been comfortable if I'd said yes?"

"Honestly, yeah. I would," Toby replied. "To be totally frank, I thought there was like a five percent chance I'd open the door tonight, see you, and be like 'ughhh no I was wrong'. But, I really wouldn't have asked you to do this if I didn't know I was one hundred percent ready for it. Well - ninety-five, I guess. And that isn't because I don't treasure what we went through, and not because you're not beautiful or anything. I've just... I've done a lot of work there, and I'm doing good."

Laurie had caught on a particular phrase in Toby's last sentence she could not resist teasing him about.

"Well I'm glad you still think I'm attractive."

Predictably, Toby found this awkward. That was entirely Laurie's way of amusing herself.

"I didn't say attractive," Toby scrambled.

"Oh so you're not attracted to me anymore?" Laurie knew she was being facetious, but was confident that Toby would see the funny side.

"Yeah, I'm still attracted to you," Toby said earnestly. "That doesn't just change overnight, does it?"

"Well, thank you." Laurie suddenly felt bashful, and moved the conversation along.

The two managed to converse late into the night. This is easy to do with someone with whom you have been intimately connected with over your shared worldviews and topics of interest. Laurie, becoming pensieve, decided to be vulnerable with Toby.

"Earlier, and I'm sorry to bring this up again, I am-"

"Go on."

"You said you still find me attractive. Would you really say that if you were a hundred percent over everything? Over us?"

"I am over it. Honestly. Again, in a really healthy way. No bad blood, no hard feelings, I'm over it. We can move on. After tonight I know there's nothing that would make me doubt that."

"Nothing?" Laurie teased. As the hours had drawn on, Laurie couldn't help a thought crossing her mind. There had been something exciting about their earlier exchange regarding their attraction and the dry spell in their respective love lives. She had become fully convinced over the course of the evening that Toby was truly over her, and yet he was comfortable discussing intimacy with her. Toby prodded.

"Why did you say 'nothing' like that?"

"Well, nothing is a big word," Laurie opined, "and it means there is literally not anything that could happen that would make you question that."

"You're talking about sex," Toby correctly assessed.

"No, you're talking about sex. You said 'nothing'".

Toby was stumped. She was twisting his words, but in a way that made it difficult for him to untwist them.

"So you're asking if I'd suddenly not be over you if we had sex?"

"No I'm not," Laurie feigned. "Okay, yeah I am asking that. Which is not a proposition, by the way."

"Okay," Toby, who was starting to secretly enjoy this line of questioning, started, "for the sake of the hypothetical, no I would not suddenly be not over you if we hypothetically had sex."

"That's a lot of negatives," Laurie observed.

"I chose my words carefully," Toby rebutted.

Laurie slipped off the bar stool and moved over to sit on the couch.

"Do you miss it?" She asked.

"I mean, I'm human, aren't I? I have a sex drive."

"I mean, do you miss it... with me?" Laurie smirked, starting to convey a cheekiness she had downplayed until now.

"I don't know that I'd say I miss it with you, I don't think that's accurate." Toby was trying to stave off an inappropriate comment his self-sabotaging instincts were telling him to make.

"Well, what would you say?" Laurie provoked.

"I just miss it overall."

"And you said you'd do it if the opportunity was there, right?"

"I did say that," Toby conceded.

"And you also said nothing could happen that would make you doubt where we are right now?"

"Yeah, I guess." Toby was pretending he didn't know where this was going.

"So maybe the opportunity is presenting itself... tonight."

Toby was floored. He had invited Laurie tonight in total innocence and was sure there was no romantic longing left, and yet he had opened himself up to this possibility. He realised the two of them, alone, in his apartment, at night, isn't exactly the platonic setup he'd imagined it to be. He began to wonder if, on some level, this was what he'd hoped for.

"You know, it's not like we'd be crossing any new boundaries," Laurie said. "There's nothing we could do that we haven't already done, or that you don't imagine us doing when you get into bed at night." This made Toby's cheeks flush. She had taken a punt and she was entirely right. It was true that he couldn't help his thoughts drifting to their encounters from time to time, especially getting into bed at night.

Not only did Laurie make a compelling argument, Toby's instincts were starting to push away his rational thoughts about what he thought they were about to do, giving way to a temptation that he could barely see the point in fighting against. The notion that he might turn down Laurie's advances at this point was completely undermined by the movement he'd begun to feel in his crotch. If this really was the signal he thought she was sending, he would be putty in her hands.

"Hey, that reminds me. There's one place you haven't shown me, yet." Laurie said. Toby smized, feeling the thrill of consent and looking right into Laurie's eyes as she smirked back, the pair already communicating a knowing lust neither wanted to keep held back any longer. Toby felt the head of his cock graze the inside of his underwear and cause a visible bulge in his jeans, just below eye-line from Laurie's seated position on the couch. Boldly, he opted not to shift his stance. He wanted Laurie to see how the memory of them fucking, the prospect of them newly fucking again, caused his body to surge. Laurie's eyes darted down unconsciously, spotting his growing erection and then back up to Toby's eyes. There was no more need for the exchange of words.

Toby approached the couch and they began kissing. Neither initiated the kiss nor reciprocated - it was a mutual act neither were controlling nor fighting. Neither of them could have known, but the same thought was racing through each of their minds - this was the first time they'd been intimate outside of their romantic situation, and that was hot. Though they retained a deep respect and care for one another, they both knew that this was purely for pleasure and nothing else. They were about to use each other's bodies, to consume one another, to feel and squeeze and lick and thrash, with the sole objective of getting each other off. This made Laurie feel empowered to make the first dirty move, to open the scene with a first big move. She'd been caressing his torso, her hands moving up and down beneath his shirt while he'd been fighting against her bra wire, his strong fingers dexterously alternating between squeezing her breast and making circles with his thumb on her nipple. Laurie brought both her hands to the waistline of his jeans (slightly slack and no belt - very convenient) and yanked them down over his hips. She placed her palm over his hard-on and grabbed it, just for the satisfaction of having it in her hand, hard for her, existing purely to be thrust into her, to throw them both into carnal pleasure. She squeezed, admiring it, and the shining patch of precum soaked into the fabric grew a little. She looked up into Toby's eyes and pulled down his waistband.

Toby enjoyed the feeling of exposure, the air against skin that doesn't regularly feel it. There was something about his penis being exposed to a partner that turned him on even more, a slight exhibitionism stirring within him knowing that his most intimate self was on display. The source of even more anticipation was the sexy woman beneath him, experiencing the same vulnerable delight, her nipple peeking from the top of her bra, mouth agape as his erection sprang from the underwear Laurie slid down his thighs.

Laurie took Toby in one hand, placed her tongue at the base, and looked into his eyes as she coated him in her saliva from bottom to top. Arriving at the tip, she circled it with her tongue before wrapping one hand around him and taking him into her mouth. Toby's expression grew severe as he comprehended the pleasure of Laurie's warm mouth moving up and down his cock. He let out breathy moans, rewarding her with confirmation of his pleasure. It wasn't just the feeling, but the erotic sight of Laurie enthusiastically pleasuring him and the sound of her deliberate breath as her head bobbed back and forth that was turning him on more and more.

Toby moaned, and Laurie knew she looked good giving him the first head since she'd last sucked him off. She thoughtfully slid her mouth over him, moaning on him with each warm stroke, getting hornier knowing she was getting him off. She felt uncharacteristically compelled by a twinge of exhibitionism knowing that Toby was enjoying the sight of her expertly handling his now-glistening cock. Laurie was experimenting with his length, seeing how deeply she could engulf Toby's hard-on, and the rest she made up for with a hand alternating tugging his shaft and massaging his scrotum.

Toby could feel the pleasure building, and needed to switch things up if he was going to last. He pulled himself out of Laurie's mouth, pulling her to her feet. They kissed again, more passionately than before. Laurie had taken off her shoes when she arrived, and now she expertly removed her skirt and tights. She always wore nice underwear, and Toby was met with the much-missed sight of her black, lace thong. Toby fervently grabbed at the buttons of Laurie's blouse, excitedly undoing them as fast as he could. He exposed Laurie's torso, revealing the matching bra. He kissed from her neck down to her cleavage while he struggled with her bra clasp, until Laurie helped. She threw her bra to the floor and gasped as Toby began to suck each of her nipples in turn.

Not looking ahead, the pair stumbled toward the bedroom partition, fondling each other's bodies. They bumped into the parting wall, and Laurie grasped the bottom of Toby's shirt, pulling it over his head. This left him naked, and he was loving it. Laurie, her back to the bed, raised her arms as Toby ran his hands from hers, down her wrists, over her exposed breasts and hips. He lowered himself as he went, kissing Laurie's skin, and arriving at her waistline, underwear still on. Laurie sat on the edge of the bed, resting on her elbows to watch as Toby kissed a sensitive tickle along the top of her thong. Just as Laurie could feel her gusset growing damp, Toby grabbed the thong with both hands and slid it down, exposing her mound. The sight again made Toby groan, and he gently parted Laurie's lips to take a close look at her beautiful pussy. Watching Toby explore her so intimately made Laurie feel helpless and vulnerable in a way that turned her on even more.

Toby placed his hands behind Laurie's knees and pinned her legs, pointing her knees to the ceiling. With a warm exhalation, he put his mouth on her. He was lapping at her vulva almost indiscriminately, and yet somehow finding all the right places. His tongue seemed to be all over her, kissing her thigh before delivering teasing licks on her labia and then between them. He was exploring not in a way that was erratic and frustrating, rather landing in one sensitive spot just long enough before seeming to find another he'd yet to pay attention to. The intensity ramped up as he started lingering longer on her clit, and she couldn't help but squeeze one of her breasts while her free hand desperately encouraged Toby by ruffling and tugging his hair. Toby moaned, and the vibration as he made a vacuum around her clit and gently sucked on it sent her hurtling towards orgasm. Just as she felt she was about to arrive, his tongue suddenly travelled downwards, and he plunged it into her hole. Her hips began to wriggle as he placed his hands behind her knees again, pushing her legs back further. Laurie's hand unconsciously darted down toward her mound and she began to make fast circles over her clit to maintain the stimulation. She was biting her lip now and her free hand was moving up and down the bed, intermittently bunching up the sheets and feeling her own goose-pimpled skin. Toby teased lower and lower, until his tongue made contact with her ass. A cry escaped Laurie's mouth, and she slipped two fingers inside of herself.

"Cum for me," Toby eked out against her skin, before returning attention to her asshole. One of his hands moved down her thigh. With this thumb, he rubbed her clit and increased the speed of his tongue movements. He felt her thighs begin to close in around his head. Both of Laurie's hands grabbing his head, she came uncontrollably.

She shrieked as her hips bounced of their own volition, a strong wave of pleasure with her clit as its epicenter erupting over her exposed body. Toby did not stop licking and rubbing as she came, also experiencing intense, visceral satisfaction knowing he'd just brought this amazing woman to climax.

Laurie breathed heavily, one hand over her forehead and her legs still apart, her pussy throbbing. She'd had her head thrown back and her eyes closed throughout the cunnilingus, and when she looked down at Toby she saw he'd been masturbating slowly with his free hand at the sight of her naked body. A thin string of precum trickled from the head of his penis onto the bedclothes, and she felt all the hornier knowing they were making a mess. Before she'd had time to gather herself, Toby placed a slick hand in hers, pulling her to meet him, both kneeling, and kissed her. Knowing exactly where his tongue had just been felt naughty, especially as she felt a trickle down her inner thigh. Toby was wild with desire, pawing at her buttocks before tracing a line down her spine and reaching his long middle finger into her slit from behind. He lifted his palm and brought it down on Laurie's ass, just hard enough to make her gasp. As he spanked her she moved her hand around his waist, finding his scrotum and caressing it. She could feel his cock pointing toward its destination, its emerging lubrication mixing with her own, and she was ready for it.

"You're still on birth control?" He queried. Her response was not direct, and yet answered his question satisfactorily. Laurie shuffled back and met his gaze, wrapping a hand around his protrusion.

"Put it in me."

Toby lay back in awe as Laurie straddled him, one knee to the mattress, one knee pointing up, to give herself space to guide his cock into her opening. Once he was inside she let out a long sigh, tilting her head back in bliss. He felt just like she remembered, though maybe harder than ever. For a minute she eased herself up and down his shaft, coating it in her lube, enabling her to slide deeper and deeper onto it. Before long Toby's hard cock was all the way deep, and the pair began to move in sync. Laurie bounced up and down, using Toby like a toy, riding him in a way that made his thick head rub inside her in just the right spot. Toby pulled her in close until his face was in her neck. He grabbed her hips and took control, thrusting his cock in and out of her with speed. They both moaned, kissing each other and mingling tongues. Toby was dumbstruck, grabbing at her while he thrust relentlessly, spurred by the feeling of this unbelievable woman's pussy and the pleasured squeals he was making her emit.

They had made love before. This was fucking. This was unrestrained, mindless, lust-driven fucking. They did not know each other and had no motivation except to fuck, and be fucked. Neither was experiencing any self-consciousness or insecurity. In fact, they were performing for one another. They looked at each other's parts and moaned as they watched. They liked the unspoken agreement they'd made to be as dirty as possible. They liked the challenge they'd each laid down to make the other feel as much pleasure as possible. They were both fully open. Nothing existed in this moment except their raw, hard fuck. This had all the erotic anonymity of a one-night stand, and yet retained the comfort of a familiar bed partner. It felt to Laurie like they were roleplaying as strangers, able to discover one another for the first time while relaxing into the safety of a lover who doesn't just want to use you. At least, not in a way you don't want to be used.

12