First Time Since the Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby's back felt hot against the bedsheets and he needed to expose it to cool down. He remembered that Laurie liked to be just a little submissive and handled with firm but not unkind hands; she liked sex to be just on the edge of what you'd describe 'rough', without it feeling overwhelming or threatening. It was easy for him to find this sweet spot in their current state, and took charge.

"I want you to bend over for me," he uttered in breathy excitement. Laurie gracefully climbed off her seat and looked down at her engorged toy beside her. Grasping the shaft, she lowered her mouth onto Toby and sucked him off once more.

"Ogh!" Toby let out as his head flew back and his toes curled in ecstasy. Laurie focused on the head, letting saliva gather in her mouth. She circled the top of Toby's penis with her tongue, massaging him with a wet hand, and finally allowed it to enter a little deeper, sucking hard and delivering one full stroke that met the top of her throat. Seductively she turned away from him and bent over. Her ass parted so that every little bit of her was on full display. Toby hungrily lunged at her, caressing her ass and shoving his face in it, burying a thumb in her slit to stimulate her clit while he tongue-fucked her holes one by one. Eventually he raised himself to his knees, grabbed one of her breasts to anchor himself and, with his other hand, guided his cock into her once more.

Doggystyle allowed him to pound faster and harder, and Laurie could feel his full length coming all the way in and out of her. Being fucked from behind made Laurie feel so dirty, and she melted into the bed. Toby was groping every part of her as he stroked, sometimes slapping her rippling ass cheeks, sometimes grasping her hips for stability, sometimes squeezing her tits. He slid his hands up her sides, then, and they found their way to her shoulders, which he firmly held like handlebars to keep her body in place while he vigorously pounded her.

"Pull my hair," Laurie requested. Toby's eyes rolled in disbelief that Laurie was sending him still to higher levels of erotic abandon than he thought possible. He bunched up a makeshift ponytail in his hand, and gently tugged so that Laurie's head just angled upward slightly as he fucked her. Laurie felt the exhilaration of feeling a little degraded while pleasured at the same time, and she completely surrendered to this overwhelming mixture of feelings. She was completely in his grip, and happy to be treated like a good little slut for a night.

Laurie usually found it difficult to orgasm from penetration, but given her heightened state was primed for it with the right stimulation. She arched her back like a pro and focused on every thrust of Toby's cock, which had started to hit her G-spot.

"Fuck me," she found herself pleading, in unconscious encouragement for Toby to keep up the strokes that she might experience internal climax.

"You like that?" Toby replied, and Laurie tried to reciprocate but all that she could muster was an exhalation which was half-word, half-moan. Toby, sensing that Laurie was nearing orgasm, kept up the hard backshots at the same pace, adding in a spank or two, and then reaching around to finger her clit.

"Keep going," Laurie implored, and Toby enthusiastically rammed her and rammed her.

"Oh, fuck. I'm gonna fucking cum," Laurie moaned.

"Cum on this fucking cock," Toby ordered. "Cum for me and tell me where you want my cum."

Toby had been holding back for a minute or two, and knowing Laurie was about to orgasm with him deep inside her was too much.

"Cum on me. Cum on me," Laurie said, unable to focus on much other than the mounting pressure inside her. "Just fuck me."

Toby let go of Laurie's hair and hunched over her, his stomach resting on her back, placing his hands on the bed. He stroked and stroked while Laurie's moans grew longer and louder, and with a final pump, Laurie released. Her legs shook and Toby's cock popped out of Laurie's pussy as she writhed in ecstasy. Toby held his cock at the base, holding off his own eruption, while Laurie grabbed at a pillow and breathed heavily.

"Oh, fuck," she finally said. Gathering herself, she turned to see Toby throbbing and ready to burst. Entering afterglow, Laurie observed what she'd reduced this man to, sweating and feral, and she wanted to give him a new climax to look back on on lonely nights to come. Her fingers splayed, she parted her now swelling, pink labia in one final dirty tableau to motivate him to join her in post-orgasm bliss.

"Cum all over me."

Toby stroked his cock and, with a throaty "Ah!" released his orgasm as instructed. Hot spunk laced a silver line across Laurie's rib cage. The second spurt shot past her face and hit the pillow. The subsequent bursts Toby was able to aim, decorating Laurie's hand and labia as she gently played with her clit. Then, Toby collapsed beside her. Satisfied and rightfully smug, Laurie curiously ran the back of an index finger up and down his deflating shaft, the last few drops of semen still dripping from the tip. He mustered up the strength to pass her his shirt with which she dabbed her body and wiped sticky cum from her hand.

"Fuck," Toby exclaimed, breathily. "That was better than I remember."

"It was better than ever," Laurie assured.

Laurie pulled on her damp underwear and got dressed while Toby watched her ass, red from spanking, disappear. The pair chatted some more while Laurie ordered an Uber and waited for it to take her home. She felt like the two of them had a good basis to regain a friendship; they had definitely proven there's no awkwardness, and then some.

"Thanks for the apartment tour," Laurie joked as she stood in the doorway.

"Any time," Toby playfully responded. Neither could sense whether that was the first of many such encounters, or just a unique occurrence, the kind of which is hard to replicate, and best to look back on fondly rather than recreate. Nevertheless, Laurie thought as she buckled her seatbelt, the evening was nowhere near as awkward as she'd feared.

Toby picked up a little and showered, unable and not wanting to stop replaying the events of the evening in his mind. He went to bed, as he often did, remembering an intimate encounter with Laurie. This time, though, it didn't feel so bad.

12