First Time Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Liana gets practice with pussy licking.
1k words
3.4
5.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Liana wakes up alone and notices a small note stuck to the headboard addressed to her. She pulled it off and read it: "Sweet slave, go shower and wear what I have laid out for you on the chair. Enjoy the breakfast I have prepared."

She took advantage of her time with a long and luxuriously hot shower, making sure every inch of her was clean.

The outfit laid out for her was a short black pleated skirt, white button up shirt, and red silk crotchless panties with a matching push up bra. Once she put it on, making sure the buttons were only done up halfway, she felt like a naughty school girl about to be taught a lesson by her hot teacher. To match the outfit was a pair of red bottom black high heels.

Once dressed, she made sure her hair was loose and flowy.

She walked out to the kitchen and saw an array of toys on the living room floor, with another porn video ready to play on the tv. A note on the table told her to make herself cum after breakfast. She wondered what made her master change his mind.

She got wet just thinking about the fun toys ready for her, so she quickly wolfed down her light breakfast and then went to the toys.

Laid out were a dildo gag with attached nipple clamps, deep throat spray, a rubber dildo, and handcuffs.

She immediately started to rub her clit, getting wet rather quickly.

"Oooh, mmhhmm." As she fingered herself she sprayed her throat. Feeling it's effects, she then put on the dildo gag, reveling in the feel of it in her mouth. Next she worked the rubber dildo against her clit, but soon realized she had to use the handcuffs. She decided to use the arm of the couch to hold the dildo inside. Once comfortable, she cuffed her hands behind her back, and fuck did it feel good. She was quickly moving up and down the dildo, moving her head around so the clamps pulled on her nipples.

She moaned around the dildo gag, really close to cumming. The sound of spanking could be heard from the video, and she wished there were hands roaming her body.

As if on cue she felt someone grab her breasts and fondle her. The soft hands roamed her body, fondling her tight ass and rubbing her taint. Then this person started sucking on her neck.

It felt so fucking good that soon she came hard and loud, closing her eyes in pleasure.

The hands left her body and once she stopped squirming she felt the toys being taken off, although the handcuffs stayed. She opens her eyes to see a tall beautiful woman wearing lingerie and heels. Her brown eyes and dark hair were sultry.

"What a naughty little slave you are." Said the woman as she looked down on Liana. Then her master walked in and came up behind the brunette. He fondled her breasts and kissed her neck, keeping eye contact with Liana.

After a moment he pulled off and said, "Slave this is a dear friend, Scarlett, but you can call her mistress." He playfully smacked her ass, "and she will be joining us today, making sure you know how to pleasure a woman."

"Oh master, I have never had sex with a woman but I would love to try." Liana said with a glint in her eyes and a shimmy of her hips, moving the dildo around.

Her master smiled and moved to help her off the dildo and couch arm. Mistress sauntered over and sat down legs open on the couch, hands lightly roaming her skin.

He led Liana over to her and gently pushed her down to the floor. "Pleasure her the way you would want it."

"Mhmm hmm, yes master." She immediately crawled up to her chest and pulled down the bra holding in her thick DD breasts. Liana worked her nipples, kissed up down and around, went between gentle and soft, listening to the moans. Then slowly she made her way down, and flicked her tongue at those wet sensitive spots. She followed some cues from mistress before really getting the hang of pussy licking.

"Hmm what a good slave," moaned mistress. "Oh yes suck on my clit!"

Liana obeyed happily, continuing to roam her hands at the same time. She could feel herself getting wet as well.

Then she felt a hand play with her wetness. It surprised her for a moment but then she went back to focusing on her mistress. Soon the hand switched out for a cock running against her clit. It was so hot and a turn on to be played with as she tongue fucked another woman.

Her mistress started to grind against her face harder, and soon she was quivering and shouting in pleasure. Liana could feel her orgasm building to, but the cock pulled away and then she was pulled up and off her mistress.

Standing now, master played roughly with her nipples from behind her and said to her, "What a delicious display. You were enjoying yourself."

"Ooh yes master." Liana moaned, and looked upon the half lided face of her mistress in an orgasm stupor.

Suddenly her master stopped and stepped back. "That's enough for today slave. You did good but you still do not get an orgasm."

She kneeled down and bowed her head. "Yes master."

"Go clean up and relax today. Scarlet and I will be out for a couple days."

He bent down and took her chin I'm his hand, "You are not allowed to masturbate while I'm gone." He rubbed her lip with his thumb, then walked away.

The mistress came over then and bent down in front of her to whisper in her ear, "I can't wait to play with you sometime slave."

And before she knew it they were both gone, leaving her horny, alone, and with rules to not orgasm.