First Time Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
He shows Liana a good time in the master bedroom.
2.6k words
4.29
15.7k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetVice
SweetVice
14 Followers

All characters are fictional, over the age of 21, and it as implied consent (meaning I may not always write a scene of consent before the action takes place, so it is implied).

--------

Liana packed a bag of essentials, then a bag of her sexiest dresses, lingerie, and a couple pairs of shoes. She made sure her wavy/curly hair was neat and soft before slipping out of all her clothes. The only thing she wore under the long coat was a sleek pair of red velvet high heels. Black bottoms and rounded toes made them daring and sexy. Those heels, and the feeling of her bare skin being caressed by the long overcoat, made her feel like a naughty vixen.

When she got to her master's house, a good sized modern home at the top of a hill neighborhood with a great view, she parked and double checked herself in the mirror before getting out and walking up the front stairs.

The whiteboard sign said, "A good slave knocks first," so Liana set her bag down, knocked, and waited patiently. After a few minutes she saw her master approach the door through its glass panel. He was wearing a crisp white t-shirt and well fitted jeans, sporting bare feet. His beard and mustache were trimmed neatly, but his hair was tousled and sexy.

"I hope that coat is covering bare skin." He said after opening the door, but not letting her in. "Just to be sure I want you to open your coat to me." He smirked as he saw her hesitate, but then she complied.

Her hands slowly undid the belt, then the buttons from top to bottom, before pulling the coat open to her sides. That way anyone in the right field of view could catch a glimpse of her naked side profile.

Her bare body was warm to the touch as he brought his hand to her hip, then slowly trailed his fingers up her front between her breasts to her clavicle before letting go. "Come inside, hang up your coat and bagd, and then close the door."

He walked inside before she could respond, so she did as he commanded. Once the door was closed she turned towards the interior.

"I want you to pose for me, here on the kitchen island." He held a camera as he directed her. "Bend over the island, one arm straight under your head, the other cupping a breast. Face me and keep your legs straight. I want that ass up and perky." Liana got herself into position and had a coy, doe eyed look for the camera. After a few shutters she changed to a devilish, seductive grin. "That's exactly the face I want to see. No coy innocent shit. I want an experienced vixen." He flashes a grin as devilish as hers before walking down the hallway away from the living and kitchen.

He made it halfway down before he said, "follow me, slowly." Liana raised herself from the island and walked with purposeful steps down the hallway. As he took pictures, she had the idea to take her fingers over her body. Leisurely she traced her curves, dipped into her shadow, pinched at her nipples, and traced her lips. Before she knew it they stopped before a set of double doors, and her master had a defined bulged in his jeans. Liana smiled.

"That was marvelously wicked, slave. Now open the doors and walk in to the bedroom."

She walked forward and opened the doors at the same time, making sure she bent forward to do so. This made a great shadowed photo as the light poured in from the bedroom to the dark hallway.

They entered the large bedroom and her master closed the doors. Liana gazed at the massive four poster king bed, then noticed the long ties secured to each corner, and one on the ceiling. There was also a rather large armchair against the opposite wall, and what appeared to be a pile of sex toys on a shelf in the far corner.

Suddenly his hands were roaming her front, his body pressed against her from behind. His fingers slipped in between her folds, his other hand on her breast just lightly teasing her nipple, and his mouth was on her neck. "Tonight you are all mine."

"Ooh, mmhhh" Liana moaned quietly. Her master spun her around and pulled her body close to his again. Hands on her ass and his mouth trailing down her neck he picked her up. She straddled his hips and moaned into his ear.

He walked her to the bed and threw her down, then climbed on top and sucked wildly on her nipples, pulling and biting. She went to put her hands on his back but he pulled away. "Lay there, close your eyes, and don't touch yourself."

She squirmed, wanting desperately for him to rub her clit or play with her nipples. She could hear his footsteps around the room before she felt the light hit of a flogger on her breasts. The painful pleasure made her moan and reach her hands towards her nipples. Then the flogger made a sharper bite on her crotch, as her master said, "Don't touch yourself. If your forget again then I might just not fuck you tonight." He slowly trailed the flogger from her thighs up her center, making sure to just whisper it above her nipples before trailing it back down. "I know my naughty slave wants to orgasm tonight. If you are a particularly good girl then you may even have multiple orgasms before I am done with you."

She moaned and wiggled her hips as he said that, and because he was slipping the flogger over her crotch. Then the touch was gone, and she laid there waiting. All of a sudden his tongue was on her nipples, just lightly teasing her before traveling down to lick her clit. It was the softest of teases, and it did just enough to make her want it so much harder. Then he stopped and walked away.

"Open your eyes and sit up." Liana quickly sat up and looked around. She saw her master completely naked sitting on the large armchair, and he beckoned to her. "Crawl that horny body over here and please your master. I want to cum all over your beautiful tits."

"Mmhhmm" she purred, and then crawled her way over to her master, making sure to sway her hips and swing her breasts gently. When she reached his lap she slowly licked from the bottom off his shaft to the tip, keeping eye contact. Them she quickly brought his entire member inside her mouth and sucked it tight. Keeping her mouth tight around him, she teasingly went up and down. As she came up to his tip, she brought her breast up to straddle the base of his cock as she continued sucking on him.

Sometimes she would speed up and work her head in different directions. Other times she would squeeze her breasts with her hands, increasing the pressure on his base. He eventually put his fingers through her hair and was moaning loudly.

"Yes slave, what a marvelous cock sucker you are. Fuck, I'm cuming."

He moaned even louder and she pulled him out of her mouth to milk him over her tits. Near the end she rubbed the head of his pulsating penis into each of her nipples.

"My, my, trying hard to please your master I see." He smiled down at her and rubbed into her nipples more with his dick. "Mmhhmm, I aim to please master."

"Now wipe off your tits," he hands her a wet washcloth, "then lick everywhere my cum hit to make certain I have a clean whore ready to get dirty again."

She did as he commanded, wiping her big cum covered tits clean with the wet cloth, giving extra attention to her nipples. Then she held up each tit to her mouth and sucked herself clean. She glanced up to see her master's cock growing hard again. The cool air mixed with the wetness of the cloth, making her nipples incredibly hard.

"Can I make you cum again tonight master?" She asked, one hand on a nipple, the other traveling down to her trim bush. He stopped her hand with a whip of the flog, which she hadn't even seen laying on the end table next to his chair. "You don't get to touch your wetness yet." The flogger traveled up her body, giving her goosebumps. "You will make me cum again, and next time you will stay dirty. But for now, I want to use my plaything." He stood her up and led her to the edge of the four poster bed. She stood facing him, her back to the bed, as he brought each of her arms up and tied them to the posts. Then he grabbed a blindfold and put it over her eyes. He whispered to her, "this is going to be fun," and immediately went for her neck with his mouth and her nipples with his expert fingers.

"Oooh, mmhhmm, fuck, yes master!" She moaned aloud, arousal heightening. His fingers traveled down her body to her dripping slit, his mouth traveled to her nipples. Biting and sucking, fingering and rubbing, he played as he pleased with his curvy toy.

"Fuck yes, harder! Oh God, don't stop. Bite my nipples." She was writhing under his touch, the bonds around her wrists adding to the pleasure, teasing her. "Please master, fuck me. May I cum?" She was moaning so loudly, she almost couldn't hold it in. "Cum on my fingers slave." In less than a minute she couldn't stop her body from moving in pleasure as an orgasm crested in her. As the feeling subsided she felt his touch leave her, and heard his footsteps cross the room.

She felt the ties around her wrists loosen then drop off. He roughly turned her around and bent her over the bed, then tied her legs to the posts. Then she felt her wrists tied again, pulling her arms apart, presumably with long cloth to the front posts. His cock rubbed at her slit, "you are soaked my horny slave," then he rammed inside her. She moaned at the feeling of his thickness finally filling her up. The bed squeaked beneath them, each thrust bringing moans and groans.

Smack! He spanked her ass, each cheek getting a few turns under his hand. "Oh fuck" she moaned. Before she could cum he pulled out and came over her ass. His juices leaving warm trails over her cheeks.He didn't clean her up, just walked away again. She lay there, savoring every minute of what transpired so far. Although she hoped he would bring nipple clamps into play soon.

"Tsk tsk, what a dirty little slut. But you enjoyed it didn't you?" His fingers slid into her wetness and she squirmed. "You want more, don't you?" In answer she moaned and pushed her pussy further onto his fingers, but he backed away. He was gone long enough for the cum to dry on her arse.

When he came back he undid all the ties, flipped her over, and sat her up. Keeping her eyes covered he crossed and bound her wrists above her head, then tied that to the headboard post as he pushed her back down.

"Now the fun really begins." She felt a chain trail down her stomach, over her wet slit. She moaned in anticipation of the nipple clamps. Instead she was met with a dildo up her pussy.

"You want those nipple clamps badly, don't you slave?" He moved the dildo in slow motions, in and out. All she could say in response was, "Fuck, yes master." He chuckled, then sped up the thrusts of the dildo.

She could feel her orgasm closing in, but knew it wouldn't be as good without her master's actual dick. But then he stopped.

"You don't get to cum again just yet my horny little toy."

He put a pillow beneath her hips and climbed on top of her, sliding his own hard cock inside her wet and aching pussy. "Don't cum slave, it's still my turn." He thrust slowly at first, keeping her orgasm at bay, then went faster and faster, rocking her body and the bed. Moaning and groaning, he pulled out and came all over her mound. She huffed in frustration, wanting another orgasm.

The sting was unexpected and sudden when the flogger hit her crotch, pushing her orgasm farther away. "My naughty cum-covered slave. How shall I make you orgasm, hmm?" He sat on top of her with his dick between her breasts and proceeded to tit fuck her. He fondled her nipples, just enough to arouse but not to give her what she wants.

"Oooooh, mhhmm," she moaned in frustration and pleasure. He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I know exactly what I want to do to you."

She felt his weight leave her body, then the ties and blindfold were undone. She opened her eyes and saw her master standing over her in all his naked glory. "Kneel on the bed and face the headboard, you're in for a treat." She was so horny and excited that she got into position as fast as she could. Her hands were clasped behind her and her head was bowed slightly.

He pulled her arms to the front of her and cross and tied them again, this time though they were brought over head and looped to the ceiling rope. Her breasts jutted out and her nipples were hard and ready. He kneeled behind her and teased her pussy, making sure she was still wet.

"Ooh master, please," she moaned, pushing her body against his.

"So impatient." He pulled her nipples out as far as he could before letting go. "Oh fuck," she cried out. Then he put a ball gag on her, one with nipple clamps attached to it. He got underneath her and slid her tight pussy onto his hard rod. She started to move but her smacked her tit. "Not yet. Sit down as far as you can. I want to be balls deep in your wetness." She complied readily, and once she got there he quickly put the clamps on her nipples.

She cried out and he smacked her ass with both hands. "Ride me you dirty slut." She immediately went crazy on top of him, especially when he smacked her tits around. All too quickly she came so hard that if it weren't for the bindings she would have collapsed on top of him. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she panted and heaved, and her master enjoyed every second of it. Then he swiftly took off the ball gag, letting them hang by the clamps for a moment before disengaging those too. She cried out, then moaned in painful pleasure, "fuck!"

He leaned up and gently licked each nipple, caressing them with his tongue. "Ooh, master you are too good to your dirty slave."

"You're right slave." He untied her wrists and got out from underneath her. She collapsed onto the bed, ready to fall asleep no matter how much cum was dried to her skin.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Since you came so well tonight, I don't think I will let you orgasm tomorrow. Sleep well slave." He walked out of the room.

She huffed, but was pleased enough tonight that she didn't mind too much.

SweetVice
SweetVice
14 Followers