First Time Spa Visit

Story Info
A husband treats his wife to a massage session at a spa.
2.7k words
3.79
15.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if he had done something wrong, but my loving fella had bought me a spa experience for my birthday. Usually, it was a box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers. I am hoping he is just being nice because my back has been playing me up recently.

I have never had a spa day before. I have always imagined that it is something I would enjoy. I was hoping that it would do something to help with my aching back and legs. The July weather normally helps, but this year the warm weather hasn't made much of a difference. The brochure said that I could use the pool and jacuzzi, but my main interest was the 60-minute treatment that was on offer. My fella chose the massage for me.

Just as I was booking in, the receptionist handed me a note.

Dear Customer

Evelyn, our masseuse is unwell and will not be able to treat you today. Our masseur, Adam will be taking on Evelyn's clients for the rest of the week. We would like to reassure you that Adam is experienced and professional.

If you find this change unacceptable, we will happily refund your fee in full. And you are welcome to stay and enjoy the rest of our facilities.

May we apologise for the inconvenience and offer you a voucher for use at a later date.

Yours

Faithfully

Jackie

Oh my god. I looked at the receptionist. "I was so looking forward to having my pain relieved."

"I have had a massage off Adam and if you want my opinion, he will be better than Evelyn. But don't tell anyone I told you that,"

"Yes, but he is a man!"

She laughed. "He is absolutely professional. You can even choose to keep your underwear on. I promise you he won't put you in an embarrassing situation."

I stopped and thought for a while, and she interrupted me. "Your appointment isn't for another 30 minutes. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee? It will give you time to decide. There is no pressure."

"I will have a coffee please."

I sat away from the reception; I didn't need any more of her chit-chat. I had an important decision to make. On one hand, my back was killing me and the only relief I was likely to get was some strange bloke seeing my semi-naked body. It has been a long time since any man other than my fella had seen me in that state of undress. The last time we were on a deserted beach, it was hot. I had no swimwear, so he persuaded me to strip down to my bra and panties. He convinced me it was no different to wearing a bikini. That last thought did the trick. "It will be no different to wearing a bikini," I said to myself a little too loud.

The receptionist looked up at me smiled and nodded. "Shall I put you down as a yes then?"

I smiled nervously at her and nodded.

"You won't regret it and I am sure he will clear your aches. If you go down the corridor the last door on the left is one of Adam's rooms. Treatment room six."

I took a deep breath and headed down the long corridor. I heard lots of groans and "Mmmmm's", as I walk the lonely journey to treatment room six. I was close to turning around and walking straight back out of the building. Suddenly the door to treatment room six swung open and out stepped a talk dark Poldark look-alike.

"You must be Collette. You don't mind if I call you Collette, do you? I am Adam. I will be your masseur today."

Oh, bugger. It's too late! I thought to myself.

"Come on in. Have you been here before?"

I just shook my head. I didn't dare speak. My voice would have trembled too much.

"Please don't be nervous. The whole point of this is to relax you. Always remember you are the client, and I am here to serve you. I will only do what you ask for and nothing more." And he gave me a big Poldark grin.

Something was reassuring about his tone. I was still nervous but resigned to whatever came. At least I no longer felt like running out of the building.

Adam passed me a white towelling robe and gestured toward a door. There is a changing room remove whatever clothes you feel comfortable removing and put the robe on. Just come out when you are ready. I will warm the oils. I entered the changing room it was lit in a soothing blue. I shut the door behind me and gave it a push to make sure that it wasn't going to suddenly fly open. I quietly turned the lock so that Adam would know I had locked it.

I was trembling as I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I was standing in my bra and knickers. I was terrified. If I could have, I would have superglued those items of clothing to my body to make sure they stayed on. Another deep breath and I unlocked the door to a loud click. Bugger, I forgot to do it quietly. Now he knows I locked the door.

Adam pressed play on a sound system. "Do like the sound of the sea? I find many of my clients relax quicker when they can hear it."

I spoke for the first time. "That's fine. I think the sound of waves is relaxing." I was shocked. I spoke and my voice wasn't all a tremble.

Adam introduced me to the various props in the room. He showed me his oil warmer, his hot stones, and various metallic instruments, finishing with, "And this is the massage table. The hole in the table is for you to lay face down without squashing your pretty nose."

Why did you have to say that? Now I'm nervous again.

Adam detected that I was on edge again. "I am sorry I didn't mean to offend; it was meant to put you at ease. I compliment all of my clients about one of their features. It keeps the process impersonal."

"That's OK. It's just that I am not used to men saying I have a pretty nose."

He laughed. "Well, if you lay face upwards, I can start on your head and I promise I won't squash your pretty nose." Now it was my turn to laugh at the shared joke. I climbed onto the massage table trying to keep my robe closed. The hole in the table was perfect and accepted my head just like a well-fitted egg cup accepts a boiled egg.

"Did you know most causes of pain are tension and that tension starts in the head?"

I just let out a pleasurable, "Mmmmm." Not because I knew that fact but because of the sensation as he massaged my temples with his thumb. The sound of the gentle breaking of waves and the sky-blue coloured ceiling added to the sensation of lying on a beach having a head massage. I closed my eyes and let myself be transported to some far-off sunny beach.

"Be sure to tell me if I am too hard or too gentle. And don't forget to tell me if you want me to move my attention up a bit or down a bit. You are directing me!"

I let out another, "Mmmmm." I could almost smell the sea. Being a summer baby, I have always enjoyed the sun, sea and sand. Almost without me realising it, Adam had started to massage my scalp. As his fingers moved to the back of my ears, I felt a tingle and rolled my head from side to side.

"There we go, the tension is moving down to your neck now."

"Mmmmm."

"Now if you would turn over, I can drive the tension from your neck. Mind you don't squash your pretty nose." And the cheeky bugger laughed again.

When I turned over and put my face to the hole in the table, I saw the most memorable sight. There was a screen on the floor filling my view. It was a video shot from a beach looking out to sea. Wow. I thought to myself.

Adam pulled the neckline of the robe to give himself access to my shoulders. This startled me for a moment as I felt the robe tighten against my breasts. The next ten minutes can only be described as blissful as Adam's experience fingers went to work on my neck and shoulders. "Mmmmm." The only noise interrupting the sound of the waves. I could feel the tension leaving my body. It was as if his fingers were moving the tension down my body. A bit like squeezing toothpaste along the tube to get it to exit from the opening.

"I want to start to work on your back now. Are you comfortable enough to remove the robe?"

I didn't speak, I just knelt up and removed the robe before laying back down and looking at the video." I reminded myself, It's only like a bikini.

"Ah. Collette, you were a bit quick, I was also going to ask you to undo your bra. I need to be able to treat the full length of your back."

I motioned to get myself up and felt Adam's hand on my back, stopping me from rising. "You aren't going to be very relaxed if you keep bobbing up and down. I can undo the back if you are OK with that."

Oh my god. A strange man is undoing my bra.

I couldn't speak. "Uhu," was all I could manage. The sensation of Adam's hands against my back first pulling my bra strap tight to unhook it. And then the sensation I felt of my boobs being freed from the tightness of my bra can only be described as spine-tingling.

Adam expertly identified exactly where my pain was. In the same way that he drew the tension from my head. He was now driving the ache from my back. "I think Miss Pretty Nose has got a problem with her hips." I wanted to look up and question how on earth he knew that because he hadn't touched my hips. He didn't wait to be asked. "The problem in your back is because you have adjusted the way you walk and stand so that it eases the pain in your legs or hips."

He really went to work on my back. I hadn't felt so much back-pain relief for a very long time. "Mmmmm." Suddenly the pain had gone. Well not completely, I was now more aware of the pain in my hips.

"How does that feel?"

"Hips."

"I will take that as an instruction." And he moved his attention to the sides at the base of my spine.

"Mmmmm. Lower."

"Ahhh. We have a problem. I can cover you with a towel and work under that, but I will need you to remove your panties. Are you going to be comfortable with that? I raised the lower part of my back to signal that I was giving him consent. I could feel the sensation as he placed a towel over my backside. I then had another spine-tingling moment as I felt his hands grab the waist of my panties and he slid them down my legs. I lowered my body back down so that he could completely remove them. I was just glad I had a towel over me. I was also glad that I wasn't a man.

Adam expertly massaged the bony part of my left hip first and the pain just melted away. But it was then that I realised my left hand was in contact with Adam. I couldn't move it because it was trapped between Adam's body and mine. It was a relief when he moved around the table to work on my other hip. The relief was only momentary before I realised that my right hand was now going to be trapped between us. I was trying to imagine the height of the table and the height of Adam. Which part of his body was I in contact with? Was it firm abs, his hard hip, his firm thigh, or oh my god? No. it can't be, can it? I reassured myself that it was all professional and it was highly unlikely to be what I imagined it could have been. Topping up his hands with a generous amount of warm oil. Adam leant further over and started to massage the cheeks of my arse. I'm glad my knickers are off otherwise they would be covered in oil.

Once he was done with my right cheek, he moved back to my left side and as he did so, I lifted my head to see whereabouts we were making contact. That didn't help other than confirm it could have been any of the locations I previously thought. More warm oil and more kneading of my backside.

I wondered to myself. Does he give lessons? I know at least one fella that I would book into Adam's massage class. At that point, I Imagined that it was my fella doing the massage. This added a whole new dimension to the experience. Without thinking I groaned out loud, "Oh yes, Mmmmm."

Adam just laughed and continued to relieve me via the cheeks of my rear. I felt the towel lift and reposition itself. "It slipped; I was just putting it back. Where is the pain now?"

I gave a one-word answer, "Legs".

Adam moved to the foot of the table and started to massage my feet. It was almost ticklish. I moved him on from my feet. "Calves."

"What Pretty Nose wants; Pretty Nose gets." And he laughed. I laughed too. He worked on both calves simultaneously. He lifted my feet so that they were against his body. I stopped wondering which part and went back to imagining it was my fella doing it. "Mmmmm."

Adam's hands glided effortlessly over my skin. "Are you cold? You have goosebumps."

I gave a short answer. "No. Sensation!" I could hardly tell him that I enjoyed his thumbs straying from my calves to the back of my knees.

He stopped working on my calves and gently lowered my legs back to the table. And his attention focused entirely on my left leg. More particularly my left thigh. His hands struggled a little because my knees were pushed tightly together. In the same way that a dentist would say it, he said, "Wider?" Oh my god! He wants me to open my legs. It was a relief when he said, "I can adjust the towel if you wish." The towel was readjusted and now it was safely between my legs. This was embarrassing enough because I now felt like I was wearing a nappy.

Adam's hands were travelling the full length of my left thigh, driving my aches away completely. And I drifted back to my deserted beach scene with my fella. "Mmmmm." Adam stopped to lubricate his hands again and transferred his attention to my right thigh. I am sure that several times, I felt his hand brush against my nappy, but I didn't freak, I was too relaxed. It was also helpful that there must have been a good three layers of thick towelling between his hand and my bits. Suddenly, I was roused from my relaxed state by a loud ping.

"Well, Miss Pretty Nose. That is your hour completed. I hope it was pleasurable, relaxing, and less traumatic than you were expecting."

"No. It was wonderful. My aches have gone."

"Good, if the pain returns, use the voucher they have given you. By the way, I could tell you were imagining it was someone else massaging you. If you bring them along next time, I can give them tips on what you like. Be sure to ask for Adam"

"How did you know I was imagining it was someone else giving me the massage."

"I cannot say. I wouldn't want to embarrass you. I will leave the room now and leave you to dress. I hope to see more of you." And he gave me a big Poldark grin.

He left the room and was gone.

When I get home, I know someone that is going to think my birthday present was money well spent.