My Wife's First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Jan's first time with another man.
9.9k words
4.15
71.1k
60
8

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Time With Another Man

Hi, this is my second attempt at this story the first time I posted it I thought that Libreoffice's spell check would catch my grammar and spelling mistakes boy was I wrong. As they say I'm BAD sorry. Hopefully they will let me re-post this with out as many mistakes.

I have been coming to Literotica for a long time. So I decided to post one of the many I have written for myself to kill time. My stories so far are fantasies about sharing my wife and they are only that. I would love to watch my wife have orgasms given by another person. It is the most beautiful thing to watch her face change from a look of passion and lust to a look of joy when one racks through her body.

I would love constructive criticism about my writing. But what I don't need is a bad comment from people that have a problem with this lifestyle. Let's face it if you come to Literotica it is to read sexy stories so enjoy them. Don't cut up the people that like to read or write them. If you don't like wife swapping or sharing then Please don't read my stories and move on.

My name is Jan I'm 48 years old or should I say, year young woman. I work as an office manager for a large corporation in Hartford. I do very well for myself as does my husband. Back in college, I was a straight-A student and cheerleader, I was not one of the short skinny 100 lb ones. I had bigger bones and was taller than most girls. I am just over six feet. But boy was I gifted with a pretty face and a very well-proportioned body for a woman of my size. I had and still have 38 D natural breast sense, I was a sophomore in high school, Not to brag they have never sagged. But they do have just a slight little jiggle in them, you know the set of perfect tit's that a man has a hard time looking me in the eye while talking to me. I also have long full silky chestnut brown hair that flows down past the middle of my back. I have a smaller waist that flares out to a nice ass and then down to legs that go on forever. At my age, I can still do a split and I do yoga at least three times a week to keep my body looking good. I have a passion for wearing lingerie under my business suits and my jeans for that matter which is my only vice in life. All the men in the office stop what they are doing to watch me walk by.

Not much work gets done on dress-down Fridays when I wear a short skirt with a slit up the side and they can see the tops of my nylons or if I wear a very tight pair of dress jeans and a deep plunging neckline on my blouse. I guess you could say I am a bit more than a tease.

My husband and I have had a very good marriage and for some reason, neither of us wanted to have kids. Our love-making sessions are frequent and very satisfying. Like most couples, we talk about our fantasies while we have sex.

One of his biggest and favorite fantasies, was of me having sex with another man. We would act it out as if he was another man I had picked up in a bar and it would be an extra nice night with each of us having an extra orgasm or two. I always had to tell him afterward it was just one of his fantasies and it would never happen because I loved him and only him and I did not mind the role-playing. He would say you make love to me but you would only be having fantastic sex with another man, maybe they would be able to do things to you that I have never been able to. They might be longer and be able to give you different kinds of pleasure I can't. Then you could tell me about it and no matter what I would still love you.

One night we went to a bar and we ended up playing his game in real life. I was dressed in a short dress that flowed and showed a lot of my legs. As usual, I was letting him run his hands up my thighs and way up under my dress. So it looked like he was trying to pick me up. While we were role-playing he noticed a couple of guys checking us out. He had his hand way up under my dress and was touching my pussy. Then all of the sudden he acted like he got mad at me and said "Fuck you bitch why do you keep looking at those guys over there I'm not good enough for you.'' Then he stormed out of the bar and left, but came around the back entrance to watch what would happen and what I would do from dark in the back of the bar.

I would look at the two guys and smile at them and wink. Then the two guys came up to me and bought me a drink and stood on each side of me. I noticed Frank in the back and figured he was watching to see if I would let them do anything to me. By now I was pretty drunk so I played along with his game. One of them was massaging my back with his right hand trying to reach around to cop a feel of my breast. The other had his hand on my leg moving it up and down. When I glanced at Frank he was smiling and I could see the encouragement in his eyes. I moved the guy on my left hand up to just under my bosom letting him know he could feel it and let out a small moan. The other guy moved his hand in between my legs and let him feel me up to my pussy over my dress. This game made me feel very excited that two younger men wanted to feel me up. When I started to get wet and bothered I got up and told them I had to use the lady's room and went in back. Frank met me and kissed me real deep and we left through the back door and went home.

On the ride home, he said "You see men do think you are hot." I did not say a word but I was begging to realize he was right. When we got home we pretended that it was them undressing me and taking turns fucking me in all different kinds of positions for an hour or so then made mad passionate love for the rest of the night.

That next Friday I wore a new and more risque skirt to work. It had a long slit on the left side that came up a lot higher than any other I had ever worn to work in the past for dress-down Friday. There was a long line of men coming by my desk to ask a stupid question. I knew they already had the answers to them but I did my job as a supervisor and answered them all. I was enjoying the attention I was getting as they all just wanted to get a better and closer look at me and see more of my legs and nylons while I was setting down because the skirt had risen on my legs. When setting you could see my tanned skin above the lace of my silk nylons being held up by a red garter belt and it matched my panties and bra.

As the office manager, I am required by the company to take five deserving employees out for a nice dinner at a hotel in downtown Hartford. That night after work I went out with five of the younger girls and had a nice dinner and a couple of drinks. I would always invite them for drinks in the lounge afterward but that night none of them wanted to partake and went out to enjoy the younger club scene in downtown Hartford on their own. So I called Frank my husband and he was already home and working on his 55 Chevy and did not want to get cleaned up and join me. I told him I was going to the lounge in the hotel to have a nightcap or two and I would see him a little later.

He said "You should be able to pick up some salesmen for a quickie in that bar, Enjoy yourself for once in your life. You know you always have my permission to play if you should get randy sitting there in a room full of viral young good-looking men!"

I said "In your dreams buddy. I love you and will see you later"

Once in the lounge, I found a stool at the far end of the bar and ordered a Bailey's on the rocks, and sat back enjoying the small band that played older cover songs. When I had sat on the stool my skirt had ridden way up and the slit on my skirt had risen so anyone that wanted could see past the top of my stocking along with a lot of bare tan skin and the straps of my red garter belt. There were lots of men that stopped by and talked. Some were just jerks and it was obvious they wanted a quick pick-up. They must have thought I would just say hey let's go to your room and get laid just because they said hi to me.

It started to get warm in the place so I took off my jacket and hung it on the back of the chair. The short sleeve blouse that I had on was made of a thinner opaque white material that was semi-transparent. It pulled over my head and you could see my matching thin lace red bra through it. Let me change that to my bright red lace bra and you could faintly make out the dark color of my areola and see my Harding nipples. Doing this brought on a new rush of guys trying to buy me drinks. I told most of them I was married and waiting for my husband. I was now on my fifth drink of the night and was on my way to being over my limit.

But then a very tall, well built good looking guy with salt and pepper hair and piercing blue eyes, with a late-in-day stubble, he was the type of guy you would see in a commercial for men's colon. I would say he was in his late forties and he stood next to me and said: "Hi I'm from out of town and I'm a little lonely, would you like to make me a very happy man and dance with me." There was not one thing at all about him that I could just say no to so I said "Sure" my body was tingling as we walked to the dance floor, I felt vibrant and my face was flush.

We went out on the dance floor and danced to two faster songs, he was a very good dancer and before I knew it I even did a little bumping and grinding with him and then the music changed to a slow song. We started to dance like we were in grade school with one hand on each-others waist and holding the other hand but when the second song started it was a very romantic one that I loved so I put both hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He put his hand on the top of my ass and every once in a while one would move down and rub up and down my ass. My body tingled and I just enjoyed the feeling of another man's hand touching me in such a romantic way while he nuzzled my neck.

He was telling me how beautiful I was and how my husband was a lucky man to have me and how he was a lucky guy for letting him dance with me. My juices even started to flow and my panties were getting damp. Before the song ended

he pulled me real close and I could feel his manhood pushing into my crouch. Boy did that feel nice to feel and know another man could get aroused over me and my body.

It assured me that what Frank had been telling me all these years that I was a very hot woman was true. I had to get out of there before I could not turn back. I leaned in and kissed his neck and said in a low sultry voice "Thank you for the dances. But I have to go to the ladies' room. Maybe I'll see you later, OK."

I went to my stool and got my jacket and put it on while the bartender cash me out. I put my card away in my purse and hastily exit the bar. When I was about to get in my car I heard a voice that said "Was I that bad of a dancer?"

At the time I was talking to Frank on my cell phone. I hit the silent button so his voice could not be heard and put it in the small pocket of my skirt then put my purse in the car and took off my jacket and turned and said

"No, you were not a bad dancer. As a matter of fact, you were fantastic a dancer but if I stayed I would have done something I might have ended up regretting."

He walked up close and put his hand around my waist and pulled me close and kissed me deep and passionately. I returned his kiss with the same amount of passion. My body started tingling again then the tingling turned to shivers as we kissed.

Then he said, "Is that something you will regret?"

"NO, It is something I regret not doing upstairs and this is something I will regret tomorrow."

I put my arms around him and kissed him back. It started with just lips and then progressed to a deep tongue kiss that lasted a very long time. It surprised me that I did it.

I had been married for years and went through two seven-year itch periods without even thinking about other men. Now here I was making out with the Marlborough Man while my husband was listening to it on the phone. To top it off this guy knew how to kiss. I made sure to tell him so. He placed a leg between mine. I pressed my pussy onto his thigh and I could feel him getting hard as we kissed. I moaned and said, "I hope you won't get mad and understand Frank but I have to give this a try."

He looked at me real funny. Then I kicked the driver's side door closed and opened the back seat door and pushed him in so we could have a little privacy. Our hands roamed freely over the other's body while kissing up a storm like two teenagers in the dark park after a school dance. He moved his lips over to my ear and licked it and then I became a soft ball of clay for him to mold into whatever he wanted.

I whispered "Oh fuck"

He pulled my blouse out of my skirt and started playing with my tits over my lace bra. Telling me how nice my breasts were. My nipples hardened as he played with them. Then I did that thing that we women do that drives men crazy. I slipped my bra straps down my arm and off then reached back and unhooked my bra and tossed it on the seat leaving the blouse intact.

"There now it will be easier for you to play with my twin peaks," I told him.

That was a term Frank used when he played with my tits, I sure hope he could hear what was going on. This guy was a very passionate person and he made all my juices flow. I felt like a woman in a romance novel being swept off her feet. I told him "You know your way around a woman's body don't you" While he was sucking on my nipples I said "Oh keep that up I love it when a man nibbles on my nipples like that, just hard enough to stimulate them but not to hurt them. Oh god, I love that please don't stop."

He got my nipples harder than I could ever remember them being.

I said, "Look you got them so hard they are about the size of a 38 caliber bullet and just as hard you are so good at that."

I was running my hand over his cock and it felt different and really good so I asked: "Do you mind if I take this thing out of your pants it feels so good, I bet it would feel even better without all the pants covering it up."

I reached over and undid his belt, unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down on his pants, and reached in and pulled out his throbbing cock. It looked and felt about two inches long but it was the same girth as Frank's. I pulled him close and kissed him while I ran my hands up and down his swollen cock.

I said "You have a very nice cock it feels like it's about two inches longer than my husband but it's just as round. I like it."

I moved my head down towards my skirt pocket and said "I'm a married woman and this is the most I feel comfortable about doing with you tonight and it is really pushing my limits."

Then I pulled up my skirt around my waist so he could get to my pussy and then finished what I was saying. "You can do the same for me if you would like to. I hope it's enough for you."

His hand went straight for my panty-covered pussy and started pleasing me. He pushed the lace right up inside of my pussy and in no time it was soaked.

I reached down and pulled the strings that held the bikini-type panties together then I lifted my ass to get them off. "Let me get these panties out of the way for you."

His finger played with my pussy like he was playing the violin. He had me moaning and groaning as I slid my hand up and down his now shinny cock. He found my G-spot and you could hear the loud squishing noise his two fingers were making while he fingered me. All I could say was

"OH, FUCK PLEASE DON'T STOP FINGERING ME YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM OH FUCK THIS IS SO NASTY, FUCK, FUCK OH YES I'M CUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

A few seconds later I flooded his hand and the back seat with my cum and he started to shoot his load. I quickly bent down and let him finish off in my mouth. I had to swallow twice to get all that was left.

When we were done I said, "I'm going to use my panties to clean up some of this cum." I said it loud enough for Frank to hear (I hopped) I grabbed my panties and cleaned some of the cum off my face and licked the rest from my fingers as he did the same to his fingers.

I said, "Yours taste different than my husband, not quite as salty but I still like it."

Then he said, "You taste much better than my wife and I love it."

We then had a long kiss sharing each-others juices in our mouths.

We sat there in silence for a long time and he left the car and I took the phone out of my pocket and turned the silent button off.

"Are you still there?"

"YES I AM"

"Are you mad at me"

"Fuck no I'm not. Why don't you go after him and go to his room and let him go all the way."

"Because I'm a married woman and that would be cheating on you."

"If I'm telling you it's OK it's not cheating."

Then he said, "OK Thank you now get your ass home so I can fuck the shit out of you while you tell me all about your night."

"Are you sure you're not mad at me Frank I jerked him off and let him finish off in my mouth, I feel like a slut, but you were right it was fun?"

There was silence on the other end.

"Oh, by the way, I have the panties for you to suck the cum out of but I think that's all you're getting tonight love I'm so tired," I said teasing him.

"Oh, Frank by the way you have to detail the back seat tomorrow we made a mess back there. See you soon." I told him laughing.

I sat in the car thinking about how much better I felt about myself after doing that. I thought I was no longer just some housewife and working woman. I was a woman that was desired by men. I had just taken the first big first step into Frank's fantasies. I thought to myself, "Can I go farther?" Surprisingly my answer came very quickly it was "YES I wanted to try"

As I was driving out of the garage I spotted my friend my heart fluttered and my body tingled again just seeing him, I felt like a teenage girl. I pulled up to him and said "Hey sweetheart I never got your name."

"It's Ben and what is yours?

"It's Jan, my dear. Are you hungry?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I am."

"Jump in, there is a 24-hour dinner over on the Berlin Turnpike they make a mean breakfast."

We were on the Turnpike in less than ten minutes. During the ride, I was unconsciously running my hand up and down on my inner thigh way up under my skirt.

Ben said "I have heard about this strip but have never been on it. All of these are no-tell motels?"

"Yes, and most of them rent rooms to unmarried couples for short stays or to prostitutes for a night if you ever need one."

We pulled in to dinner. Their sign on the turnpike read "Get off here for a good meal open 24/7" we went inside and got a booth way down in the back corner. While we were waiting for the waitress I texted Frank "Change in plans I met my friend on the way out of the garage and invited him to join me for breakfast we're at the A-1. I'll see you whenever I need to work things out in my head."

I was still deciding if I should do this. It would be a very big step for me both of us for that matter. Then I put the phone on vibrate and set it on the tabletop. Within a minute it was vibrating. Ben asked if I was going to get it.

I said, "No I already know what it says but I'm trying to decide what to say to him I don't know just yet."

"OK smarty what is it going to say Miss mind reader," he asked

"It's from my husband and he wants to know if I have plans to fuck you," I told him sheepishly while biting my bottom lip and looking him in the eyes.

He picked it up and opened the phone and was surprised to see exactly what I said. He typed "I don't know but I'll ask her when she gets back from the bathroom I sure hope she does and I'll let you know. By the way, my name is Ben and you have one fucking hot wife and she has sweet tasting cum if she decides she wants to I'm game and I'll let you know." he hit send and then showed it to me.

I said, "Holy shit I can't believe you did that." Then I put the phone back on the table.