First Time Strap-on with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How and when did she get this power over me? It all seemed so irrational, and yet here I was dancing to her commands. Pushing myself through a most irregular, unnatural act, allowing her to dominate and fuck me. At the time, I can honestly say I felt I had no choice but to let her use me.

Once more, I heard a crack and felt the fork prang my buttocks and a snake of electric burn in between my legs to my balls. Once more, they seemed to expand and glow and once more, my back arched as I cried at the ceiling, only falling onto my lifeless arms when the pain had stopped. Again as painful as it was, I was strangely relieved as it rescued me from driving on my ailing carcass. Even a strict Mistress couldn't drive me on while I was reeling from an electric shock to my balls.

I had fallen forward; my carpet burnt elbows fast, catching up with my sore, bloodied knees.

"Come on fuck yourself!" she demanded, pushing ever onwards.

I flexed my aching body along her shaft with the minuscule energy I had left. My back arched back and forth to get some semblance of movement. My arms were trembling with exhaustion, aching as I gulped in the air to try and ease the pain of my limbs starved of oxygen. I was blowing so hard saliva dribbled as my chest gasped hungrily for air.

"Come on!" Mistress scolded me once more, but it was a worthless order. I was beaten, drained and completely exhausted. The slaps Mistress rained down on my ass were void of meaning as the pain of a completely sapped fatigued body easily trumped the intermittent thrashings on my upturned ass. A lone thought was minutely buried in the recess of my inactive brain. I wondered what tortures Mistress may still have left for my balls, but as I was close to closing down in every aspect of being, fear barely registered.

"Get off!" Mistress angrily barked while pushing my well-spanked bottom forward as she struggled to get out from under my leaden flabby body. I fell forward, happily collapsing into a ball and gasping for air.

I heard Mistress in the distance, stepping away as I took in very long deep breaths. Unfortunately, Mistress was soon at the bondage table, slapping the top with her bare hand.

"Up you get," she ordered sprightly, not giving me a chance to recover fully.

I pulled myself up wearily onto all fours and slowly dragged my sore, bloodied knees towards the table. My hands and elbows were carpet burnt as well as my toes, which were still caked in mud from the earlier exertions.

The table was only a matter of feet away despite Mistresses scolding me for my leaden movement. I slowed down my crawl to oxygenate as much as possible. Mistress was too professional and was onto my ploy straight away and was soon whipping my ass to speed my crawl across the floor. "Hurry up!" she scolded as she let forth a tirade of whips to my rump. She was savage on me, but it was worth taking the beating to get some rest. Her strikes became lower, and I unconsciously decided to speed up a little as the crop strikes were coming too close to my balls.

Way too soon, I was at the table. "Up you get", Mistress once more commanded in time to her hand slaps on the black cushioned top of the bondage table. I slowly pulled myself upright, an alien feeling as all my limbs wanted to do was drop.

"Put your knee here," she instructed, pointing to one of the protruding leg rests that were on both sides of the bondage table. The protruding leg rests on making sure your legs are well parted and presented an upturned ass for punishment. This forced position also left easy access to your cock and balls, leaving them swinging low and accessible.

I wearily positioned one knee onto the leg support, and the cool temperature of the cushioned leather instantly soothed my sore, bloodied, and muddied knees. I swung my foot up to join it. Once again, I was blessed with the small mercy of the soothing cool of the cushion on my toes. I cherished these small moments of comfort.

My other leg was positioned likewise, and I let my gasping, sweating, exhausted carcass flop onto the tabletop. The tables' design forced me to throw my ass into the air.

I didn't care, "Just lay here and let her do as she pleases, just take it until she wears herself out from fucking my ass," I thought.

Already my heavy breath was pooling moisture on the table as I heaved for air.

"Keep still and let her fuck me to her heart's content", I sluggishly thought.

I heard Mistress moving to my side, and I caught a fleeting glimpse of her condom covered strap-on. If Mistress were by my side, the more seconds it would take before she was punishing my ass, the more time I would have to rest. Every second was precious.

I heard the squishing of Mistress applying more lube, which heartened me more. Yes, it would make things more comfortable, but more importantly, it gave me more time, even if it was just a few seconds to regain my breath.

She positioned herself behind me, and I hopefully reasoned on another few seconds rest as she worked herself back in, but this was not to be. My ass must have been gaping wide as she unceremoniously ploughed straight back into me at speed, taking me to the hilt. I cried out, but no remorse was forthcoming as she immediately started to fuck me at a high tempo.

"Just take it, hold on' I thought as each thrust pounded home.

The thought of just laying there and letting her pound herself to exhaustion on my poor raw ass was soon seen to be complete folly. I soon found out that being fucked was nearly as exhausting as doing the fucking itself.

I grabbed the sides of the bondage table as she nailed my ass, and I was soon aware of another sensation. The rough shagging I was getting from Mistress was massaging my prostate and gave that half orgasmic, half wanting to pee sensation. With each thrust from Mistress, I could feel through my ass agony a stream of semen dancing around my penis head, just dying to flow out onto the carpet below.

I winced with every length as the sensation on my penis head began to feel as if I were on the point of urination. I knew this was not the case. I wanted to release, so I tried to raise my posterior so Mistress would massage my prostate differently, causing my semen to empty onto the floor.

I knew Mistress would punish me for that, but I wanted to release my cum. Not for pleasure but for comfort. Adjusting the angle of my derrière was not easy as my torso was lifeless. Luckily my arms had a good few minutes of rest while I had lain there inanimate as she screwed me senseless. I drew my arms up to push off the top of the table. My head rose, and immediately I was aware of the dribbling from my mouth caused by my exhaustion. I looked up to try to readjust, and to my surprise, there was a mirror.

I looked at a person unknown to me, moving back and forth caused by Mistress pounding into me. The face was gnarled and sweat-drenched, my hair dishevelled. That was I, in reality, entirely at the mercy of my Mistress. Completely subjugated to whatever she wanted. That was me being fucked an image I thought I would never see, a wholly taken man. Someone who hated losing in anything. Someone who was stubborn and could not stand the ignominy of being subordinate in anything. And yet here I was naked, spread and being roughly taken.

I tried to reposition my ass, but my prostate would not release. I submitted myself again to absolute surrender and let my arms lie out and rest in front of me. I looked at myself again in the mirror, my eyes squinting, my mouth grimacing with every thrust into my sore ass. I must have been gapping like a five-dollar whore as I had been shagged for at least fifteen minutes.

I looked above my reflection to see my invader. There she was, still working hard at plunging into me. Her head down, holding her phallus two-handed, thrusting her hips forward as hard as possible, making my whole being feel her force. She glimpsed up and caught me looking at her.

"That's right!" she commanded, "Look at yourself being fucked"

I obeyed and looked at myself once more, and with that Mistress speeded up her fucking stroke to a frenzy. She upped the pace, sawing in and out of my ass, bringing my intermittent grunts to one long agonizing groan of anguish. I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes, tensed my neck and gripped the table and stiffened my body in response to the accelerated attack. Not even Mistress could keep fucking at this speed.

When her frenzied shagging stopped, I relaxed and flopped down onto the bench again. I took in large gulps of breath, but She soon carried on pounding away again and very soon, I began to gasp for air. How could just laying and being fucked take so much out of me? After all, it was only her cock going in and out of me but exhaust me it did. She slapped my ass for the first time, at least I think it was for the first time, as her assault on me was so overwhelming I couldn't remember. The slap barely registered now. She slapped my ass again, and my humiliation registered more than the pain.

"Come on, watch yourself being fucked," she chided once more, urging her request on with another slap to my buttocks. I sluggishly obeyed, looked up, and decided to try and please her with words.

"Fuck me, mistress", I gasped ", fuck me like the whore I am."

The words sounded corny and cliché, and I instantly regretted saying them, not through fear but because of their ridiculousness. Mistress stopped shagging me as soon as I had uttered the words, and a slight apprehension hit home through my shattered body. I was too ravaged and spent to worry and just lay gulping, taking in the air.

She slowly pulled the strap-on out of me and positioned the tip at the entrance to my a-hole. I didn't know the state my ass was in as she slowly circled the tip of her weapon around my rim. One thing was for sure it wouldn't be the tight little buttonhole it was at the start. More likely, it was open and gaping.

Such thoughts were fleeting as I just lay limp and shattered my body void of energy. Still, Mistress teased my butt, and it was obvious she was soon to plunge hard, fast and unforgiving, driving her strap-on into me, trying to bury its length with one hard thrust. I didn't muster any resistance to the oncoming attack as I was soundly beaten and was now just a lump of meat to be prodded.

The lack of my body's movement registered with Mistress, but she was not content to let me off that easy. She wanted every drop of resistance drained, every notion of energy burnt off and last of all, she wanted me completely pliant, obedient, surrendered and at her complete mercy. I thought that all those boxes had been ticked long ago. Alas, it was not me to make that judgment.

With her phallus still poised to probe me, she suddenly slapped my ass and assertively demanded. "Fuck yourself"

Nothing needed to be explained. She wanted me to reverse back and forward on the strap-on. I wearily pushed my body off the table and felt the slight rip of flesh departing from plastic as my sweat-soaked skin rose. I tried to keep the weight on my knees as my jelly-like arms pushed my body upwards.

"Come on!" Mistress urged with another slap to my rump, keeping my tired mind alert and humiliated at the same time. I was beyond humiliation long ago. Mistress slapping my ass only acted as a gauge in memory, as it proved just how completely she had taken me. She could spank my ass in a humiliating way with nothing but obedience from me in response.

I thrust my ass back and skewered myself on her ridged cock. It slid in with ease until I felt a slight discomfort, at which point I motioned forward off the cock. I managed to shaft myself three times until Mistress twigged I was having an easy time.

"Deeper!" she commanded, and I immediately complied, backing further back along her spike, probing me deeper.

"Faster!" she demanded, slightly getting cross at my unwillingness to give everything. I plunged my ass back as hard and fast as I could to please her, with every thrust stinging deep within me. I got a second wind and got into a rhythm. Mistress stood solidly and silently behind me, thrusting her hips slightly to greet my reversing ass.

I felt my testicles swinging, and alarm bells rang as I became aware of their exposure. Hanging away in front of a dominatrix must have given her ideas. I pushed myself on; the mere fact that I was mindful of my bollocks proved I had the returning capability of self-preservation. I fucked myself into delirium to please her. I started to groan at my hard probing, and I took Mistresses silence as a sign of contentment at my self-abasement. still, already my arms were on the verge of collapse.

Would she wait for me to slow down and pull me on and off her phallus by my balls? I thought it inevitable as she had a taste for punishing my balls through the whole session. They were her go-to item, my balls. Whenever she wanted a bit more out of me, she would pull, squeeze, shock them and even threaten to hit them. And here they were, swinging away in front of her, her overdrive, her accelerator, her afterburn, her ace card.

Luckily my legs still had a smidgen of strength. I was able to keep momentum, but this became more painful as Mistress started to thrust her hips forward harder to meet my reversing buttocks making her slam into me deeper and harder. She gripped my hips and pulled me more unbending upon her spike, and I writhed as I felt her thighs slap into me. The splayed end of the phallus base opened me up further as I was now taking the maximum length. The pain was excruciating as the phallus tip was invading deeper, plus the lube seemed to have evaporated.

Still, I swung my ass back once more, breathing hard as the small amount of energy I recovered in my limbs had already been used up. Still, Mistress pushed me on.

"Come on", she scolded, slapping me again, Her hand really splashing down on the fat of my ass, making a hearty snapping noise.

I was practically falling back onto her, and somewhere I found the tiniest reserve of energy to try and satisfy Mistress. I speeded up like a sprinter in the home straight, knowing that I would soon be spent and at a standstill.

The strap-on sawed my ass, and I cried out like an athlete giving his all. The collar and padlock around my neck were swinging back and forth with my thrusts and hitting me in the face. My balls swinging manically, I was on the point of caving in, my last burst coming to an end when the padlock swung up and hit me in the teeth.

I instantly stopped and grabbed at my mouth.

"Sorry, mistress, but the padlock hit me in the teeth". Once more, there was a need for pity, but I quickly pulled myself together and knew that none would be forthcoming. I felt Mistress pull out of my ass and push me down onto the table to my astonishment.

"You get no extra points for self-flagellation", she joked.

I smiled as she walked beside me and gently stroked my back. Again the sensation was extraordinarily sensual and soothed me instantly. She took her time, and I sensed my anal assault was over. My theory proved correct as I heard the condom being taken off her strap-on. I closed my eyes and rested.

Before the start, I had joked she was going to take my anal virginity. I wondered if she believed me as she had just ploughed me into the ground and practically smashed my ass. This was no gentle breaking in but a fierce pounding where I was left under no illusion who was boss. She had fucked, shagged, rogered, boned and nailed my ass, given me a good seeing too, fucked me senseless.

She returned for more sensual stroking, and my head swam from pleasure. I began to feel incredibly serene and intoxicated.

"It's a pity we don't have another submissive here," Mistress hinted as if in thought.

"Yes, mistress", I heard myself saying.

I couldn't believe what I had said. The implication was that if there were another male present, Mistress would have wanted me to give oral pleasure or, worst, let him screw me. I said yes, though, in an instant. I have never thought or dreamed of any bi-sexual activity ever. The thought had always been abhorrent to me, yet I was genuinely submitting to her hint. It scared me that she had such a spell over me, for, at the time, I think she could have had me doing anything for her. That mystery of wanting to please Mistress went ever more profound.

Mistress announced the end of the session.

"Rest there, and when you're ready, come and kneel before me," she instructed.

I had done it; I had survived and taken all that was given. A sense of elation hit, and I closed my eyes in contentment and rested. I was not happy that the session was over because my mind and body were still in a reverie. I felt serene, calm and euphoric, a pleasure that I wasn't expecting. I felt I had been drugged and intoxicated and could happily lie where I was for hours.

I was aware that Mistress was sitting on her throne waiting for me, and so I pushed my weary bones to go to her. I pushed off the bondage table, the top covered in my sweat and saliva. My carpet burnt knees protested along with my arms as I pushed off the table. My exhausted body felt as if it had been on a ten-mile run as I made my way towards Mistress. At the start of the session, I stooped as I walked toward her, feeling it would be impertinent and brazen to walk boldly upright.

I knelt before her on the cushion as directed earlier, legs apart, hands behind my back. My sore knees were comforted by the cool cushion as I looked up at her like a love-struck puppy.

"How was that for you?" Mistress asked.

"That was amazing, really incredible," I blurted out, struggling to find the words to describe such an unbelievable experience.

I was genuinely overwhelmed with joy, a sense of euphoria, a type of Stockhausen syndrome that filled me with love for my Mistress. A mistress who had been me to task for the last two hours.

I was giddy with emotion and somehow needed to express myself. Mistress's legs were crossed, causing the thigh of the top leg to stretch in front of my eyes and without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed her there. It was a strange, beautiful moment. I loved my Mistress.

She smiled as I became aware that I might have overstepped the mark, but she did not react. She lent forward and took my collar off, and again another new sensation hit. I was free even though I was deeply subservient to my Mistress by now.

"I want to kiss your feet," I suddenly blurted as I stared at her high-heeled boots. I really did want to do it for her as a way of thanks and dispersing my pent up affectionate emotions.

"No, I have something else in mind later that will have you licking my boots", she informed teasingly. I smiled as I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to masturbate and ejaculate on her boots and then have me lick my semen off. I had read about other mistresses ending their sessions like this and thought there could be no better way of thanking her than to offer up my sperm. Letting her watch my most personal act, seeing me in the throe of orgasm and then lick my offering off her boots.

We talked of BDSM and its psychological aspects. She smiled as I was still kneeling obediently on the cushion before her.

"You can relax now", she grinned, and I moved off the cushion and sat naked on the floor before her, a junior looking up to a superior.

There are few opportunities to talk to a like-minded, understanding woman about BDSM. You grasp every chance with relish. I quickly ran through my experiences that led me to see a dominatrix, cramming in every possible anecdote conceivable.

I'm sure she had heard them all before but showed interest and even laughed at some of the more jovial remarks. Eventually, she stood up

"You'll be thinking about this for weeks to come", she announced with a knowing smile. It must be great to introduce a novice to her world, I thought. It must give the same satisfaction as teaching someone to the whole new world of sex.