First Time Strap-on with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to cum for me?" she quickly ran off.

I could think of no better way to end the day. I knew what she wanted and immediately fell to my knees.

"Wank for me, " she demanded, pushing her high heeled boot out. "I want you to cum on my boots, and be quick about it!"

I grabbed my extremely small penis, which had receded and become smaller than I had ever known. I immediately wanked my cock quickly praying there would be life.

"Quicker!" Mistress demanded and I obeyed my hand flexing in a blur. I began to worry as my cock seemed lifeless. I groaned in frustration, my dick was scared to get hard in front of my Mistress.

"Oh come on!" Mistress scolded and lent forward a whipped my ass with her crop.

I jerked into life, my penis quickly hardening to her command. I sighed in relief as I got an erection.

"Cum! Hurry up!" She scolded whipping my ass again.

As painful as her crop was on my sore buttocks I welcomed the surge of blood it gave me. With each strike, I could feel my cock rising and I knew I'd soon be ejaculating.

"Come on, this is the one thing you're good for, my little wanker!" Mistress said belittling me. It brought me down to earth. I was at her feet naked masturbating like fury. It is a very personal act and I had never masturbated before anyone. I was proud of my erection but Mistress quickly burst my bubble.

"I've seen a lot of small cocks in my time but yours must be the smallest. Now cum!"

she cruelly demanded as she whipped my ass once more.

Her stikes on my tender ass were enough to take me to the edge.

"Do I have permission to cum Mistress?"

"Just hurry up and cum!" she reiterated pushing her boot hard up under my testicles.

I grimaced once more. I should have known she would punish my balls somewhere along the line, even when I was tossing myself off.

I ejaculated wildly, spraying her leather boots. I groaned as my white semen stood out on her black boots I expected an insult about the volume of my cum but instead, she mocked me in another way.

"Aww bless!" She said in a soft voice." What a good little wanker you are. Cum for mummy." She mocked.

I felt thoroughly humiliated as my cock spat the last of its offerings on her boots.

"Lick your mess off my boots. Now!" she demanded, taking the crop to my buttocks once more.

I quickly went forward and lapped up my cum.

"Quicker," Mistress demanded, "Or I'll have balls!"

Mistress certainly knew how to push my buttons and the biggest one was to threaten my balls. Every time I thought I was in danger of having my testicles hit, shocked or just squeezed I immediately quickened my response to her order.

I licked away at speed until Mistress was content.

"Good boy," she laughed.

I dressed tenderly, my clothes reigniting my cuts, burns and bruises. I had asked Mistress to lock away my clothes to make sure I was entirely at her mercy, and so I wouldn't run away. She told me she didn't lock them away but just put them out of sight. Experience told her I wouldn't run.

We parted with a hug, and I wound my way merrily home. My toes, knees, elbows were sore, burnt and bleeding slightly, my ass raw, my sac stretched, and the wealds on my back slightly humming, and yet I was incredibly happy.

The night was closing in, but my experience had given me a fresh outlook on the mundane, just like arriving back in your neighbourhood after a holiday. I winced at my stupidity as I suddenly broke out of my daze and realized that my car was just around the corner and not half a mile away. I was in another world.

I got home and met my partner and had an incredibly reinforced feeling of love for her. However, I was extremely distracted that night and couldn't stop thinking of the day's extraordinary events. The following day I took to the Internet to thank Mistress. To my amazement, she had already posted the two videos she had taken of me the day before.

I looked in wonder as I watched myself sucking her strap-on, her words, "what am I going to do to you?" my answer, "You're going to fuck me", and then her delightful laugh ", Oh yes, I am." The video then went to a text saying, "Virgin ass or not, you know what's coming next". I did, and I wondered if she believed it was a virgin ass because she certainly didn't act like it, thank god!

The other video was of me playing fetch, balls bound and stretching out in the winter garden. I loved them and watched them over and over again. Some of the comments amused me, 'Lucky bastard," said one and I agreed I was lucky. Someone wrote a somewhat disparaging note about the 'fetch' video but even that I found amusing. I e-mailed her with the plan of doing more videos, but unfortunately, my enthusiasm for the whole experience had made me careless as a set of my e-mails was found by my partner.

Fortunately, I was able to patch things up as my partner admitted to neglecting me. Still, it was the end of my foray into BDSM for the time being.

I often think of my session and always get an erection. I look down at the inflamed purple head on top of the straining shaft brought on by the memory.

"Yeah, show yourself now, you coward!" I say to my penis, laughing at the irony as I had been very, very small throughout the session.

My favourite reoccurring image is when I was lying naked face down on the ground. Mistress pulled my ass up by a lead connected to my testicles. I was helpless as she studied my stretched helpless gonads as if she was looking at a prized fish she had caught.

"I like your bollocks like this", she rasped, really putting me in my place.

"I'm glad it pleases you, Mistress," I groaned as I fought to keep my ass in the air while I sensed her breath on my testicles. I gave in completely my balls were hers to do as she pleased.

I had finally given in and mentally put them on a wooden trophy board with a silver plaque below with the inscribed words

'Here hang the bollocks of 'L', respectfully presented to Mistress Leyla, 2012.'

I hand them over to her as a representative of females worldwide and imagine her sitting in a big armchair years later, sipping wine with a friend beside an old log fire. She looks up at the polished wooden panelled wall opposite. On this wall are trophies but not of Boars, Stags or big fish but of all the men's balls she has broken in her reign.

Her eyes roam and eventually rest on my trophy plaque as she reminisces.

"Ah! I remember taking his balls!" she informs her friend.

"Was he hard to catch?" her friend asks.

"He was at first, took ages for me to get the blighter hooked, but once I did, I had him completely subjugated and at my mercy. I reeled him in by his balls, shocked them into submission, flayed his skin and then royally nailed his ass! A classic femdom kill!"

"Bravo! Did you throw him back once you had landed him?"

"Only after I had made him part company with his balls." Informs Mistress.

"Why, of course, not much point if you don't take their balls away."

"That's right, and once you have his balls, he's yours forever anyway."

"Quite right", agrees her friend before adding, "that's the problem these days, too many men going around thinking they own their balls, pin them down and castrate the lot, I say."

"I'll drink to that, 'To breaking balls' Cheers!"

That was the end of my quest. A quest to see a mistress and always remember the first like all novel experiences. Mistress played out my fantasy expertly, and I'll always be grateful for such a mind-blowing session.

I wrote in full about my experience, and All the BDSM platitudes and clichés reared their heads, and I did my best to explain them. No matter how hard I tried, the illusiveness of the experience prevailed. I tried my best to allay the fears of any novice reading these words, but as in all things of the mind, the only way to learn and enjoy BDSM is to experience it.

If you want my two cents, you'll try it. If you get the right Mistress, you may, like me, have the experience of a lifetime. 'Real experiences' of a lifetime are few, so if you're a novice or someone just casually reading this, tell me; can you really afford to let this opportunity pass?

your balls