First Time Strip Poker

Story Info
A reluctant night on the town goes wrong... or right?
2.4k words
29.7k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been too long since Amy had been out, her friends had been pressuring her for weeks.

"Come on!" they had insisted, "It's not like you ever leave the house, and there's a good deal on the drinks tonight."

Admittedly, it's not that she did not want to go out, just that she had grown comfort in the confines of her living room, and the outside world was a much colder and less comfortable place. Her friends, especially Lauren, were very much involved in the partying scene, sometimes being away for whole weekends and having the remainders of what she can remember floating around nightly on her social media. It was interesting to watch, although she felt she never fit into the club scene, and she made the decision to attend.

Lauren had arrived at her house 20 minutes ago, dressed to the nines and already buzzing flirtatiously on her pre-drinks and cocktails. She wore a tight dress, signature heels and her blonde hair waved down to the small of her back, and Amy was not a stranger to ogling over her, especially not since the drunken night and the handsy sleepovers.

Lauren had her hands at that moment, her fruity breath over Amy's shoulder, clutching and groping at her large breasts in a black push up bra, squeezing them tenderly and allowing them to fall back to their pushed-up prominent place.

"You have always had such big tits." Lauren moaned through her giggles, "Part of me is jealous, the other part thankful I have the ass to keep up with you."

The firmer her hands, the more she felt herself melt, leaning back against the body of her friend. "I think we are going to have a fun night, I'm glad I agreed to come... Where are we going anyway?" Amy asked, retaining her balance before turning to Lauren and lightly slapping her ass.

She felt her hands travel to her waist, "I know some guys that have links to the casino in town, they've invited us along as special guests for some casual drinks and entertainment."

-

Amy sat a table, Lauren sat opposite, and a few other men sat in front of them, a pack of cards placed on the table. The man they had met on the door had ushered them into a side room in the casino, a dark and densely decorated hole, the main feature being a large round table and surrounding chairs. Lauren seemed confident to approach, and take a seat, however Amy was more hesitant. Something felt off. Things felt even more "off" when a hoard of men filtered in and the door was locked.

As Amy looked across the table it was clear Lauren was beginning to panic.

A man approached the table, settling behind Amy, "Well what have you brought us today Lauren?" He sniggered, "Oh, you dumb fucking slut."

He was cocky, exaggerating every word as he placed a hand firmly on Amy's shoulder.

"You look so scared sweetheart, it's almost adorable. Are those tears in your eyes? Do you remember last week, when I invited you here, when you were dressed like an exposed and desperate whore, and you were grinding that nice round ass over my cock? Yeah? Well if you were wondering why you are here, it's because you are easy, you are fuckable, and you said you would bring a friend."

His heavy hand dragged down Amy's shoulder to her breasts, and she shuddered, too scared to move or object, "I'm glad you brought this one, she's got a nice set of tits, hasn't she?"

She could almost feel his grin, she could have cried, tried to run, but why was she so wet? It felt so good to be so scared and so... endangered.

"See my friends over here? They like tits." There must have been around ten other men, "They also like ass though, and when stupid little girls cry when they push themselves down their throat, so I think you might be in luck darling. Now I suppose you are wondering why you are here, why you are sat so vulnerably in the backroom of my casino? I didn't lie when I promised it would be entertaining." The pressure eased and his hand lifted, his footsteps slowly mover to her left and he reached down to the cards on the table, pulling them from their box, and shifting them from hand to hand.

"There is a lot of money riding on you two right now" He stated, seriously, "You two are going to play a game for me, a card game to be exact: Poker. It's a casino hit, and a personal favourite of my live audience tonight. I'm not sure if you noticed when you walked in, but we are at peak time, and you cheap sluts are front and centre projection on the live stream right now out there".

He was crouched behind Lauren, a hand around her jaw, forcing her head to look to somewhere to the right, she was crying now.

"Wave for them!" He insisted. Her head was jerked up and she was blessed with a slap.

"A nice simple card game for some nice simple sluts."

The camera was rolling, she could vaguely hear the ruffle of the outside audience and she knew there was no escape. The man who spoke sat down in a chair to the left, front facing the camera.

"Now I have the pleasure of being your dealer tonight, spare me your compliments darling." He looked at Amy and winked, evoking a slight laugh from the audience. He dealt the cards to each of them.

"You don't need chips", he signalled to the camera, "your kind audience are betting for you, so best behaviour, and no cheating unless you want to be thrown out to them as a free for all."

Amy's hand shook as she held the cards, Lauren was sobbing and neither of them dared speak, the drinks had worn off now and all she thought about was getting home alive, that, and the thought of her vulnerability and the extent that these strange men would go to. How would she feel if she did lose? Would she even mind? She and Lauren had spoken about the possibility of them having sex tonight and this seemed like an opportunity that was handed to her by some mysterious force. The whole set up, the money and high stakes, would it encourage them more or less if she agreed to be enjoying herself?

Lauren lost the first round.

"Strip." He demanded. Under these lights, he looked threatening, sat next to Lauren, his size was intimidating.

She quivered, "Please, I-I." Her eyes were wide.

He grabbed a hand into her hair, "Take off your dress before I let these men cut it off and you walk home naked." He threw her back with force and her hands scrambled at the hem, pulling it off quickly, replacing it with her hands over her exposed chest. She hung her head and sobbed harder.

"Ooh, look at that! Ladies and gentleman she didn't even wear a bra, it's like she wanted to lose. Move your hands sweetheart, they've paid good money to see your tits." She did not move.

He laughed at her, then flung to his feet in rage, making her flinch. He forcibly grabbed her wrists and spread her arms, pulling them behind her, fully exposing her naked body. The cheers of the audience felt like a knife.

Amy wondered if Lauren was in a state of enjoyment too, it was hard to tell. She doubted it.

"Put your bets on for the next round! Hopefully we can get this one to show us the matching cunt to these perky tits huh? or maybe undress her friend over there."

He whispered into Laurens ear before moving back to his seat," Don't you dare cover these up, or I will hit you so hard you remember instructions, sweetheart."

He dropped her wrists and returned to his seat, dealing the next round. Mid way through the round, it was clear to Amy she had lost, so it was no surprise when he told her to strip. She knew there was no avoiding it, and she slipped her dress over her head and sat in just her pants and bra, she made no attempt to hide herself.

The man whistled at her and addressed the audience, "Thank you personally to all the men out there who bet on that whore, it's been a pleasure showing you all her...assets, let me assure you. In fact, I think it's rather unfair that she gets to keep that bra on."

His words were like a sweet indoctrination; a fruit cocktail that left her reeling. "Let me hear the thank you! Place some more money down for me to show you all this cunt's rack."

Amy felt his hands fumble behind her as he laughed at her squirming, she felt powerless, and so, so wet. There were chants of "Take it off! Take it off!" and the other men in the room were starting to get restless, one coming forward to grope Lauren.

"My friends, £100,000? You are so generous, keep placing down the cash, and I promise you will be greatly rewarded!" She felt her bra clasp loosen and watched it fall to her feet, her breasts forcing free. She could hear the cheers through the echo of the room. His hands replaced the fabric and he kneaded and twirled at her nipples, she tried so hard to not moan out, but it felt so good. She clearly could not contain it well enough as he next announced, "I think she likes that; I think these sluts are neck and neck, they both lost and they've both clearly enjoyed their exposure. Let's bet on something more topical..." He purred, "What do you want to see done to these whores first?"

Her heart dropped; Lauren's eyes were glazed over with no panic left. It was inevitable, she was to be fucked. His hands continued to play with her breasts and she watched as a man approached Lauren, and slipped a hand down underneath the table. His arm was shaking, Laurens head rolled back and an embarrassed moan escaped.

"She's already wet, mate." He laughed to the man behind Amy, who mirrored him.

"Get her over the table, the cash is flowing in, we have enough now to practically kill these two on camera, Let's have a good time with them."

More men stepped forward and she pleaded hastily as he lifted her up by her hair and bent her over the table on her knees, pulling down her soaked pants. It almost made Amy forget the additional hands being added to her and she found herself in the same position, pussy and ass exposed as she looked deep into the eyes of her friend. Her wet and leaking cunt betrayed her embarrassment, they did not even need to add spit or lube, she was a true born slut and pushed back onto thickening cock.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know this would happen." Lauren whispered to her. A thick and hard cock was forced into her with a groan.

"Fuck me, her cunt is tight. Oh shit, I'm going to destroy this!" Amy could feel him thrusting hard inside of her, deep and throbbing, raw and unprotected. She was practically creaming around him, her tits bouncing to the hard fuck and she began to enjoy the man handling as he slapped her ass hard. She was fucking back into him but at this point she did not care, their cash was flowing and the men outside were chanting and cheering, watching her, with her face exposed to the camera getting fucked so hard she forgot her morals.

"I- I'm going to bust in her, f-fuck." He cried out and grit his teeth, shooting hot ropes of cum deep into her, he wore no protection but it felt so good, pooling her womb in warmth.

"Our first creampie gentleman!" This announcement was followed by a grunt of the man inside Lauren, who had now also achieved the same.

"Aren't these sweethearts so fucking lucky to be receiving all of this attention." The announcer pulled his own cock free and hovered it between Lauren and Amy's faces. "Get busy girls." He purred as they began to lick from both sides.

The cock had been replaced in Amy's cunt, and another was pressing against her asshole, Lauren was already full of cock and hungrily accepting to cock in her mouth. The man behind Amy forced into her ass and she cried out into the announcer's balls. Hands were grasping at her tits, it was a full information overload, and the pleasure was so high she felt her own orgasm building. Would she be considered a slut for her own orgasm from her degradation?

She began to shake, her orgasm on the edge, she felt her ass stretch around each new cock, the cum dripping from her cunt and slowly trailing down her thigh. This was as the announcer pulled his cock from Laurens mouth, forced their heads together, faces up, and pissed over them. It was coincidental that this happened as she came, and squirted around the man in her cunt, cum flooding from her pussy, clamping her walls around the men in her holes. She moaned out to a mouth full of piss. She was soaked, her hair dripping as the announcer shook off the last drips and forced her head to Laurens to kiss.

The crowd outside were inconsolable with cheer and laughter, it was purely humiliating.

"I didn't think she would cum so hard to a face full of piss, fucking hell" He roared, "Look at the desperate sluts! Oh, dear God, look at these two messes. So hungry for cock!" He spat down at the two, the men were thinning out, the ones that had cum were standing next to the announcer, to grope, spit, or shout insults and piss over the two girls.

Both Lauren and Amy had cum multiple times and were moaning into each other on the wet table through embarrassed sobs. The last few men were finishing up, some walking around to shoot hotly over their faces. They were running out of stamina, Amy's legs had given out, her orgasms too strong for them to hold her up. They collapsed together on the table of their own fluids, leaking the mixed cum from whoever wanted them, writhing uncontrollably until their bodies stopped shaking.

"It's been a good night tonight, some good money made, sweethearts. So... out of the millions of revenue pool, here's your pay." He smiled as he threw a few pennies and pound coins onto their wet, sticky bodies.

"Now get the fuck out, you nasty, cheap sluts."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

I think the story should be renamed to Misogynists, Incorporated, or since you are in the UK, maybe Misogynists, Ltd.? The two young women, just wanting a good time, were dehumanized and brutally raped. It was like a cartoon: Totally evil men, full of contempt for women, and the women, or at least Amy, kind of enjoying being victims.

You write well, especially for a first time, but your story would improve with a little more nuance; maybe more what the girls are thinking? Was there a rapist with reservations about what he was doing, but temptation or peer pressure made him rape them anyway? Who are these men?? How many years of therapy will Lauren have after that evening? Did Amy feel guilty for enjoying it on some level, at least at the beginning? You were unconvincing about the obvious fear the two girls must have had. Anyway, you get the idea. Five stars nevertheless, just to encourage you, to write more, since you clearly have talent. ~~ JBE

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The New Girl in School She made the boys hard, now she has to take responsibility.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Blackmailed and Gang Banged Petite wife and husband are blackmailed into gang bang.in Group Sex
Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories