First Time Sucked by a Guy

Story Info
Sucked by a strange man for the first time!
1.2k words
4.32
44.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an absolutely true story of my first time with m2m contact.

I entered the adult bookstore wondering if anyone I knew might see me there. My curiosity brought me to pay the fee to pass through the turnstile into the land of the video booths. As a 40 something divorced guy with a girlfriend, I had always gotten aroused by the possibility of m2m sex. This was my first time experimenting, although I often fantasized about it.

I noticed in the darkened corridors that various guys loitered around while others used their tokens to play videos. Many apparently intentionally left cracks in their booths which would allow one to walk past and gaze inside as they fondled their penises.

I entered one of the booths, closed and locked the door, and fed the tokens which allowed me to start enjoying the widest variety of porn videos I had ever seen. My curiosity was obvious in my video selection as I either chose guys with guys or women sucking huge cocks! Myself, I am fairly well build with an 8" cut cock! Needless to say, I was nervous as hell!

I was pretty aroused, but I hadn't whipped out my cock yet. I got brave and opened the door to an obvious crack to see where it would go. I saw a guy staring through the crack checking me out. A few minutes later my appearance must have been acceptable to this guy as he opened my door, nodded at me seeking the approval that I provided, and closed and locked the door!

The sensations of arousal I felt were incredible, but I was nervous as hell. The guy who entered was shorter and stockier than me, but that was okay as I wasn't looking for a male model type. While attracted romantically to women, my many literotica readings on m2m activities led me to seek the pure animal lust that only two horny guys tended to have! This guy was sort of what I would later find out to be a "bear" type and that suited me fine.

He sensed my nervousness and I think I mentioned something about it being my first time in the booth! He gruffly but calmly said, "Don't worry, we'll just fool around a little!" That seemed to settle me down. Within seconds he grabbed my semi-hard cock through my pants - what a shock and thrill that was! He simultaneously grabbed my hand and placed it on his pants to feel his bulging, fat cock! While this move took me by surprise, my curiosity would not allow me to do anything other than hold onto that cock!

The next thing I know, he is unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning my pants, and unzipping me to get a better feel of my cock. He initially holds it through my underwear, but shortly decides to pull down my pants and briefs to my knees to get a good grip on my naked, now fully hardening, thick cock!

He said something to the effect, "Nice big cock"! I was a rookie at this stuff and was not sure where this would go. After stroking it for a minute or so, he drops down to his knees and looks up at me. He was either asking me, or telling me, that he was going to suck my cock! I was too hard and aroused to do anything but nod approval and wait for his lips to touch my cock! I wasn't sure if this was what I bargained for when I entered the booth, but I knew now that it was going to happen. This bearish guy was confident and assertive while being respectful, I felt! I was really turned on and with him in control I wasn't sure if I could stop him from doing anything he wanted that evening! He eyed my hard cock as he moved his lips towards the huge head!

This was the first time a guy had ever touched my cock, and to say that I was hugely aroused when his lips touched the head is an understatement! He sucked in the head effortlessly and the sensation briefly left me breathless! After savoring the taste of my big head and precum he proceeded to lick all over the head and shaft as he worked his way all the way down to my pubes. He somehow managed to take the whole thing down his throat and proceeded to work up and down while he gently massaged my balls and the area between my balls and asshole! I was in heaven! Although I was not at that time looking for anal stimulation, I would have been hard pressed to shut him down if he had chosen to finger my asshole. He was in control and my cock and balls were his at the time!

He must have been enjoying pleasuring me enough to want it to last at least a few minutes as he would pause briefly if he sensed I was getting too close to cumming. This guy was good - I have to admit that he probably sucked my cock better than any women had previously done!

After a few minutes of this he apparently decided that it was time to drain my balls! He applied a little more pressure to my shaft with his lips and would pop my head in and out of his mouth at the end of each stroke. He continued to suck up and down my entire shaft until he must have sensed the expansion of my head as happens just before I have a really good orgasm! I felt my orgasm building and I knew it would be a big one. I tend to have huge loads and one of my recent girlfriends who loved sucking cock told me that she had to swallow several times to get it all down. So when I felt it building I felt it was only fair to warn the guy as I had no idea of whether he wanted me to shoot into his mouth or not. I mentioned my imminent orgasm to him, but little did I know of his intentions and the fact that he knew exactly what was about to happen. Seconds before I came he moved his lips up to just behind the head of my cock and held them firmly there while he stroked the bottom of my cock with his hand.

All of a sudden I had one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had. This guy was content to keep his lips clamped onto my shaft the whole time I orgasmed. His lips didn't budge for quite a while and he didn't lose a drop. I was glad that he was not sucking right on the head after my orgasm since I have found since that I become overly ticklish on the head right after I cum. When I was completely spent he removed his mouth from my cock and turned to the side and spit the huge orgasm out. I was only slightly disappointed that he chose not to swallow, but I understood his action and was more than gratified by what had just transpired. I wasn't sure if he expected reciprocation and the lull from my post orgasm state would make that a chore. As it turns out, we nodded to each other and he left the booth. I knew that I would be back in the booth again soon, but I was finished for today! That was years ago, but I've returned a few times and hope to elaborate in future stories.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Back in the 70s I would sneak into the book stores, go into the peep show booths, and jack off to all the porn films, hiding my dick from the viewing eyes plastered to the holes in the wall. I wanted privacy and was not interested in men watching me. One day while I was jacking off a huge dick came through the hole. I was insulted, but yet amazed. It was big and hard. I just looked at it, but did not want to touch it. To my surprise my dick got extra hard as I looked at it. It slowly disappeared and the guy reached his hand through the hole and grabbed at my dick. I moved back, but the lust was to great so I let him touch it, then let I allowed him to grasp it. He pumped and jacked my dick for awhile all the while slowly pulling it closer to the hole where he swiftly pulled it through the hole into his mouth.

I could not believe I was letting another man suck my dick. He was great. He was not sloppy or ruff, and it felt so good. After awhile, overcome with lust, and the vision in my head of his big dick sticking through the hole, I totally submitted and push all my dick into his mouth. He sucked and sucked my dick for a good 5 more minutes until I exploded in his mouth. It was so intense as his tongue swirled around my dick head as I was coming in his mouth. I thought I was going to pass out. After I slipped out of his mouth, I pulled my inflated dick out of the hole and could barley stand on shaky legs. I zipped up my pants, put more tokens in the slot to sit and recover before leaving the book store feeling like I had just participated in the biggest secret of my life.

Hardup4cockHardup4cock11 months ago

I was living in Denver when I sucked my first cock. I had just got off work and knew there was an x-rated bookstore down the street. As I walked in I felt eyes on me. Being my first time I tried not making eye contact. I seen a curtained area towards the back and a sign indicating tokens can be purchased at the counter. I purchased my tokens and headed to the back. Guys lined the walls. As I walked by them most of them grabbed at their crotch. I found an open booth and went in and noticed there was no lock on the door. I put my tokens in and went through the selections until I found gay porn. I had always been fascinated by cocks and immediately became hard. As I went to unbutton my jeans some guy walked in and asked if I needed some help. I told him I was here to suck my first cock. He stepped back and reclined against the wall as he lowered his shorts. His cock was so fucking beautiful and rock hard as I dropped to my knees. I ran my fingers lightly over his 6" thick cock. His body shivered as I leaned forward and kissed the head. I then proceeded to suck his cock the best I could. He instructed me to cover my teeth. I loved the texture and smoothness of his gorgeous cock. He was leaking so much precum and I loved the texture of his silky cream. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and started fucking my mouth. I gagged as he hit the entrance to my throat, (which I would learn later on to deep throat) so he pulled back a bit and fucked my mouth until he shot a huge load into my mouth. I wasn't expecting it and pulled back as a couple shots of cum landed on my face. I then went back to sucking his cock clean. After I was done he leaned down and licked his cum off my face and shared it with me in a very loving kiss. For some reason I freaked out and hurriedly left the arcade. When I got home I jacked off twice thinking about his beautiful cock before I feel into a deep blissful sleep. Over the years I have fined tuned my skills and even sucked cock when I was married to a she bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I went to a place in Phoenix that had booths with curtains. The hall way to the booths was extremely dark. The place was busy but not over crowded. Since the booths were full, I stood in the hall way waiting for an empty booth. I was about 25 and probably the hottest youngest meat in the place. One guy dropped down and started sucking me. It felt great. I was moaning and complimentsi g him. Soon another guy was sharing my dick. Then a third guy started touching and kissing me all around my asshole. I was in heaven! Then one of the guys sucking my cock started deepthroating me. It felt like he was using his swallowing muscles on the head of my dick. I came the longest and hardest I have ever cum . It lasted so long that when I started coming down there was about six men surrounding me clapping softly or jacking off. I liked being the sex object for that moment. I still bone up when I think back. I’ve since learned to enjoy sucking cock myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My. First

My first time was my brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Time

Hot story! First time I got sucked by another guy, it was a classmate. He invited me to his house to show me his dad's porn. Of course we both got aroused, then he asked if I ever beat off, and how often. He then confessed that he always snuck subtle peeks at my penis during showers at the gym because mine was bigger and thicker than his, and his was uncut while mine was cut. Before I knew it, he was feeling my throbbing penis through my pants while I was becoming harder and more aroused and erect. I let him have his way with my big cock, and the moment his lips touched the tip of my penis head, I almost lost it! He would suck me to an exploding climax!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Idea Sharing a dick brightens their future.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Waking Up with David Straight guy wakes up with big cock, inches away.in Gay Male
More Stories