All Comments on 'First Time Sucking Cock'

by AZ_bi_cocksucker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Same old story

This kind of tale has been told many times, but this is well-written and well-paced. Would have preferred more inner dilemma and maybe even reluctance, but that's just my kink! Well worth 5 stars!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your story about sucking your first cock. I love sucking cock myself and wish it was easier to find a cock to suck. Thanks for sharing your story with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good effort!

Would like some dialogue between bull and you to make it more real and immediate.

Even some exchange of email messages heighten the fun! How I wish Craigslist was still ongoing, met some great guys for cocksucking and sex!

PG564EPG564Eabout 5 years ago
Very arousing story

Your honesty is as sexy as your newfound love of cock sucking. Nothing is so freeing or exciting as the moment you take another man's swollen cock and your mouth and make oral love to it, and joyfully swallow his creamy thick ejaculation.

In my opinion, once I gave my first blowjob I knew that 1) I had wanted to suck cock for many years 2) I was born to suck dick and loved the feeling of doing a man with my mouth 3) I wanted to do this again and again, feeling so alive and sexy with my mouth full of a hard penis 4) I love cum immensely 5) I wanted to be fucked up the ass after I blew my 3rd man

I did take it up the ass, and gave 27 more blowjobs all to strangers. It was fantastic, and I suck it and take it up the ass without cumming myself. I am married, but am totally queer, a cock sucker, and a male whore. It's great to accept being a faggot like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

be careful big juicy cocks become very addictive,i get nasty every time i see a big cock i too strip naked and fall to my knees like a dirty submissive whore,one time while servicing my man naked he invited a friend who walked in my apartment pulled his pants down and started rubbing his lubed cock on my ass,it felt so good i relaxed and let him take my whore ass,i sucked and fucked them until the sprayed my face with delicious semen ,after the left i leaned upside down on the wall and jacked off on my face, i have lost control and became my mans bitch and he had me taken hormones and got me breast implants ,now im a sissy whore with big tits and a wreaked ass and i love it,all because of big juicy cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nothing like the first time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Friend

My friend, who has an obsession for sucking cock, told me the same thing. He also confessed that when he saw how large and thick my cock was, that he wanted to suck it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Putting a big cock in my mouth and deep throating that beauty is my favorite thing to do - just love it

Buckdancer50Buckdancer5011 months ago

Love the story, and got hard reading it. Don't care how big a dick is, 'normal' or on the smaller side works for me. I love to give a hand's free, deep throat blow job. For that deep suck and swallow, smaller rules.

And I'm sure a modest dick would be better for a first time bottom, too. Haven't done that yet, but would like to.

EasyReader71EasyReader7110 months ago

Love it. I only got to ever suck one dick and that was back when I was in high school, many years ago. Wish I could try it again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am married 62 love sucking cock and swallowing cum. Can’t find a regular cock to suck. So I just deepthroat cock when ever I can find it I too am a cocksucking whore. Upstate Ny. Tmike298@gmail .com

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

hot fucking story. would be something I'd like to have.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was OK very similar to others

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love more average, say normal dicks size with a mushroom helmet, lovely to go around the crown of the bell end and stimulate the frenulum with the pointy tip of the tongue. Mutual in a 69 position is the best. Uncut cocks are often more sensitive and give more opportunities to do oral.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAZ_bi_cocksucker@AZ_bi_cocksucker
5 Followers
Was bi curious, now I’m a bi bottom. Love to suck a big cock and take up my ass. Love to suck BBC after it’s been in white pussy.