All Comments on 'First Time Swingers'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mrotismrotisalmost 3 years ago

I thought this story was well-constructed and believable. I hope there’s a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon

HornsupHornsupalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the couple’s progression and their interaction with others. Well-written. Erotica isn’t usually about the genuine hard work of a relationship, but the joy of an intimate moment. This story spreads the joy!

Ma8grets3weaknessesMa8grets3weaknessesalmost 3 years ago

I thought it flowed very well and was quite plausible. Average erotic content but an overall 4 plus in my mind because of the excellent character descriptions and plot build up. There are obvious follow-on stories, which should test the mettle of the author to provide more vivid erotic scenes with other couples.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*** Nice story thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story that actually mirror imaged a weekend that my wife and I enjoyed, any years ago.

That was also our first swap.

Be nice if you continued with how the foursome developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the introductory story about two swinging mature couples. I just hope there will be more chapters to this erotic adventure. I'm interested to know how these two couples would evolve after exploring their sexual kinkiness. Please continue the story.

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Loved the story - thanks so much -

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Great story except at the hotel the author ruined everything.. . You stay in the same room and enjoy the erotic fun times together..this is more like loaning out your partner than swapping..wish it would have continued with them doing it correctly in the same room together!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years agoAuthor

To IFAFILHG, I e-mailed you privately and found out that you have never had swapping experience whereas I have. I've explained the difference to you of actual swinging/swapping and what you are describing which is cuckolding. I suggest you get some actual information before you criticize others. This story is not ruined because it is not a cuckold story.

If you are actually swapping, you pay attention to the person you are currently having sex with, not watching your mate and their current lover.

GramboGramboover 2 years ago

Joe, One of the advantages of our age is we no longer have to suffer fools. I wouldn’t waste time responding to the morons who feel they have to knitpick details they know nothing about.

Great story line, character development, and your description of the conflicting emotions experienced by both members of both couples. This one almost demands follow-up chapters. I’ve enjoyed many of your stories. Keep them coming!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written story and characters seemed to be interesting and real. The only concern I have with swinging is that if a partner finds the sex extremely better with the new partner where does that leave the marriage? There seems always the risk of destroying the marriage, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very good but it could use some more descriptive sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...