First Time Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found a couple who appeared to fit their criteria and sent them the same message they sent before. This time there was no immediate response and Frank and Linda took that as a good sign. Possibly their lives were more diverse than just sex.

Two days later they received an email that asked them why they wanted to swing and what other interests they had.

Over the next several weeks Frank and Linda discovered the new couple had many more interest than just sex. Ron and Pat loved to travel and see this great nation once every year. Pat also had a garden and Ron made wooden toys for the poor children. They both enjoyed the theater and were avid readers.

Linda asked Pat what sexual kinks they enjoyed and received the answer that convinced her that this was the right couple for them. Pat responded that unfortunately they did not enjoy anything that would be considered kinky; they were just into vanilla sex. She did admit that sex with others could be considered kinky, but they did not like bondage, or pain. They actually found it exciting to date another couple every once in awhile.

They exchanged photos of each other both clothed and unclothed. They each found the other attractive and chatted a bit about their sexual experiences.

They agreed to meet and located a hotel about half way between them. They lived far enough apart that this would have to be an overnight stay. Frank got direction from the Internet and made a reservation. The hotel was about fifty miles away and centered in the midst of a touristy rural town. It had a couple of what appeared to be nice restaurants and several craft stores.

Frank and Linda checked in to the hotel at 3 PM and went to their room. They told the clerk at the desk they would be meeting friends here and asked if Ron and Pat had checked in yet. When the desk clerk informed them that their friends had not arrived they left a note for them asking them to call at 5 PM.

Frank and Linda dropped off their bags and set out to stroll around the small town. There were plenty of craft stores around and several antique stories. Linda loved looking at the old items, but never bought anything. They checked out the menus at the two restaurants, seeing that both were reasonable priced. One seemed to focus on country food; sometimes called comfort food, such as meatloaf, pork chops, pasta, etc. and the other had steaks, seafood and other more formal dishes.

They returned to their room just after 4 PM and decided to take a shower and relax for a bit. They received a phone call in their room at 5 PM from Ron and Pat. They decided to meet in the lobby at 5:30 and head out to dinner. Ron was pleased that Frank and Linda had checked out the restaurants and they decided that steaks would be too heavy of a meal for what they had planned. Ron and Pat had been here before and recommended the pasta with shrimp.

The four of them met in the lobby, exchanged hugs, with no extra groping and headed out towards the restaurant. Everything in this small town seemed to be within walking distance.

Frank and Linda were nervous and admitted that fact to the other couple. They decided to just take it slow and that if anyone decided not to go further that would be okay. With the lack of pressure they enjoyed the dinner and conversation. After a while the conversation shifted to how Ron and Pat first became interested in swinging.

Their story came close to mimicking Frank and Linda's. They had both been brought up in a sexually repressive household and when they got married they were surprised when the happily ever after part never happened. They went on a similar journey of sexual discovery that Frank and Linda had. They discovered swinging about five years ago and enjoyed the added stimulation another couple could provide. They had only met three other couples so far and only engaged in the swapping a few times.

Linda started to feel an attraction towards Ron and leaned closer to him. She found herself staring at him and smiling. Ron recognized the flirt; he moved his chair closer and started talking just to her. Pat gave Frank a look as if to ask if he wanted to get closer too and when his eyes said yes she touched his arm and leaned into him. To the casual observer there were two couples out on a double date but they weren't the same two couples who first sat down. These two couples did not show the dreamy eyes of a couple in love, but the difference wasn't obvious. The eyes here showed the desire of a couple in lust.

They paid the bill and left the restaurant. Once outside they again walked arm in arm with the partner they had arrived with. There were a few hushed voices, "You want to?" followed by a "yes, you?" and that was followed by a "yes".

The four of them returned to the lobby and decided to go to their respective rooms and if they agreed to do any more Frank and Linda would call, since Ron and Pat had already decided they were interested.

They all exchanged hugs and felt the tinge of anticipation. Frank felt his arousal building with his arms around Pat. He pulled back slightly allowing his hands to caress her sides just under her arms. She looking him in the eye with hungry eyes and raised her hands to his chest, but not to push him away. She discovered that his nipples were as hard and pointed as her own. She looked down at his peaks pressing against his shirt then looked at her own as she played with his, inviting him in a non-verbal way to reciprocate.

The public foreplay lasted only a minute and when Frank pulled back breathing harder than before he noticed that Linda's closed eyes and Ron's hands on her breasts. The reality of where they were caused Ron to stop and Linda's eyes to open and look around. The two couples, red faced, went to their rooms without another word.

Linda and Frank entered their hotel room quivering. "What do you think?" Linda asked.

"I want to do it, what do you think?" Frank responded, "I can't believe how turned on I am, and based on what I saw of you and Ron, you are too."

"I feel like a high school girl on a date with the hottest guy I school, hoping he'll try to get to second base; oh wait, he already did," Linda giggled.

"Should I call them?"

"I think so. If we back out now, we'll regret it and maybe never get another chance to see if we like this. I'm so excited and scared right now. I want to do it, but it is a big risk to our marriage." Linda confided.

"It's your call. We can walk away right now and chalk it up to an idea that we're just not ready for yet and go home if you want." Frank acknowledged.

"Call them," Carol blurted out.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now before I have too much time to think about it," she admitted.

Frank picked up the hotel phone and dialed Ron and Pat's room number.

Ron picked up the phone after the first ring. "I hope you're calling to say you want to do this."

Frank heard the anticipation in Ron's voice and knew that it matched his own, "Yes, how do we handle this?"

"How about if you come on over to our room, Pat will be here waiting for you and I'll head over to your room to spend some quality time with Linda. We could decide to spend the night or return to our own rooms after a couple hours." Ron suggested.

"I wouldn't want to rush either of us, but if it's not everything we expect, we might need an out." Frank confessed.

"I can tell you are still uncertain about this, but want to test the waters anyway. How about if it's not working go down to the bar and wait for a couple hours before calling," Ron offered.

"That sounds reasonable and I hope it doesn't come to that. We should call after a couple hours anyway to check it we want to end it or spend the night." Frank replied.

They hung up the phone and Frank relayed the conversation to Linda, who responded, "There is another option that you didn't discuss. What if we decide to all four of us getting together in the same room?"

"It is and that also sounds exciting." Frank replied as he kissed Linda and walked out the door.

As soon as Frank left the room, Linda stripped off her remaining clothes and put o the negligee she had brought. It was ultra-thin and open in front with one tie just below her breasts. It included a pair of sheer panties that were barely there.

She admired herself in the full-length mirror and then poured two glasses of wine while she waited for Ron to knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

Frank stood in front of the hotel room door that he knew would change his life as he knew it. He took a deep breath then knocked on the door.

The door opened reveling Pat wearing next to nothing. The bra she wore did not cover her breasts, but instead pushed them up as if presenting her bosom to the world. She also wore a garter belt holding up a pair of sheer black nylons. She was not wearing panties; her pubic hair had been trimmed to nothing more that a small heart shape.

"Wow!" was all Frank could say.

"I take it, you like?" Pat responded to the open mouthed Frank standing in the doorway, "Well, don't just stand there come on in."

Frank followed the scantily clad woman into the room and closed the door behind him.

"I remember my first time swinging and I was really nervous and had no idea what to expect. Just relax; there is no pressure. Whatever happens we still had a very good time together. Would you like a glass of wine?" Pat offered.

Frank took the offered wine and took a sip before commenting, "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, you're not too bad yourself." She set down her wine and stepped closer to the fully clothed man in front of her. She reached up to play with his nipples as she had before, "I love playing with man nipples, especially when they are as responsive as your are. Can I talk you into taking off your shit?"

Frank had always known his nipples were sensitive, but had never had them involved sex play until Pat. He set down his wine, removed his shirt, and took hold of the sensual breasts presented to him. They played with each other's nipples until both were breathing hard. Pat lowered her hands and started to suck on Frank's hardened nipples while searching with her hand for his belt buckle.

Frank stepped back, removed the remainder of his clothes, then stepped back to Pat's nipples and started to lick one while pinching the other.

~~~~~~~~~~

Linda heard a knock at the door and her heartbeat increased. She opened the door and posed for the handsome man standing in the hallway.

"Don't you look delectable?" he commented.

Linda blushed and felt the moisture forming between her legs. Ron stepped into the room and took her in his arms. He squeezed her butt and pulled her pelvis into his. He directed the slow dance towards the bed and once the back of her knees touched the bed, he released her to fall back onto the cushioned surface. Ron then took a step back and began a slow strip tease for her benefit.

Linda raised herself up to watch the slow unveiling of the sexy man in front of her. She watched as his hairy chest and broad shoulders came into view. She traced with her eyes, the thin line of hair down his stomach and abdomen pointing to the treasure covered by his pants. Her breathing increased as the belt was undone and the button released on his slacks. The slow downward journey of his zipper was taking far too long for her. She was ready to jump up and help it along when his colorful boxer shorts were revealed and his pants formed a pool around his ankles. He paused to remove his shoes and pants to prevent him from tripping.

Linda watched the tent form in those boxers and wanted to rip them down with her teeth.

Ron slipped his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and pulled the fabric apart hinting at what lay under.

Linda could take no more teasing and leapt off the bed and onto her knees in front of the hidden flesh. She jerked down the offending cloth and took Ron's manhood into her mouth

~~~~~~~~~~

Pat melted under the attentions of Frank's mouth on her nipples and spun him around then with a well-timed push he lay face up on the bed. She climbed on top of him rubbing her nylon covered legs across his torso and then adjusting herself to caress his cock with her feet.

Frank had never felt the smoothness of nylon covered feet on his cock and decided that he liked a foot job over a hand job.

Pat determined that she had Frank at her mercy and before he lost all control, she needed something from him. She climbed on top of the prone man before her and straddled him. She allowed him to sink deep inside of her and held him for a moment as he adjusted to the lack of stimulation.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ron lifted Linda from her knees knowing that if he didn't he would end the night early. He untied the tie holding her top together and removed it. Flinging it over his shoulder he addressed the panties she wore and soon they also were on the floor.

Gently positioning her back onto the bed he sank his cock into the sweet channel between her legs.

~~~~~~~~~~

The two couples enjoyed each other's bodies both in orgasmic pleasures and the soft cuddling of the afterglow.

Ron was the first to rouse after the intoxication of being with a new person. "Are you still awake?" he asked the still naked woman cuddling in his arms.

"Yes, that was wonderful," she answered.

"Should we call my wife and your husband?" He asked, "It's been a few hours."

"Okay," she acknowledged just as the phone rang.

"Hello," Linda answered and after a pause added, "Yeah, why don't you to come over here?"

She hung up the phone and turned to Ron. "They also had a wonderful time and thought the four of us could spend the night together, cuddling.


12