First Time Swingers Club

Story Info
Jack and April visit a swingers club for the first time...
2.1k words
4.26
46.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April always saw herself as a good girl. She always did the right things, the kind of things that people just expected a wife to be. It's not that she was happy with it but she did it because that's what you do. The problem was that April wasn't excited about it. She really needed some excitement in her life. That all began to change one night when her husband Jack took her out for a special occasion. She didn't know what it was because there was no real special occasion to celebrate, but his excitement made her interested. He told her to get dressed in something sexy. April decided on wearing her black lace panties and bra beneath her black backless dress. It was short and revealing with a plunging neckline and she knew how much Jack loved how her perky tits looked in that dress.

As they drove April had no idea where they were going. It was definitely not the regular restaurant that they went to on the weekends. Soon enough, Jack pulled up to what look like an older Club in the middle of an industrial area. She looked at Jack hesitantly but his confidence made her intrigued... it didn't take long for her to figure out where they were. The bouncer at the door glanced up and down at April and you could tell he was interested as he escorted them in. It always made April a little tingly when guys checked her out. It was just something about it that made her feel so sexy, so attractive, like a woman and not just a wife. They stepped into the building and April couldn't believe it, her husband had brought her to a swingers club.

It was something that they had talked about, and something that April fantasized about, but nothing that they had ever done before. A stunning hostess with long dark hair escorted them into the building and gave them the introduction. After the usual rules they were told to step onto the dance floor, enjoy themselves, and that the private rooms that were upstairs. Jack left to grab drinks and April looked at the scene.

The room was full of attractive people dancing in multi coloured light as the music filled the room. She didn't know where the confidence came from, but immediately April strode into the middle of the dance floor. She began dancing, closing her eyes and swaying to the music hands in the air when suddenly she felt a hand on her back. "You don't mind, do you? Would you like to dance?" April turned to see an attractive, tall, and very muscular man staring back at her. His dark hair swept back, his chiseled jaw framing a gorgeous smile. Without a word April smiled and continued dancing, facing an attractive man that was not her husband! She felt his hands moving up and down her sides as they danced. She turned and backed up towards him she could feel his hands on her hips as she pushed her tight ass up against him. It felt dangerous to be dancing with a stranger, and April was loving every minute of it. As the song ended April turned, gave the stranger a quick kiss, whispered "thank you" and walked to the bar.

Jack held out a drink for April, "You looked sexy out there babe, you want to explore the private rooms?" he asked. April knew she wanted to, and with a smile the two of them walked up the stairs to explore what this new kind of club had to offer.

When they got to the top of the stairs they found a large open area with a number of people in various forms of undress chatting with each other around a large oversized bed. It looked like it was the size of three king size beds and was covered in red silk sheets and comfortable looking pillows. Jack and April explored a number of private rooms. Some of them were empty and consisted of a simple bedroom while others had couples that were already enjoying each other's company. The dungeon was probably a little too much for their first time and soon Jack and April found themselves back at the big open play space.

Jack and April sipped their drinks and chatted with the other couples, singles, and generally great people who were very welcoming. April was feeling a little adventurous, and a little overdressed as everyone else seem to either be naked or just in lingerie. April came close to Jack, her hand sliding over his cock which was already getting hard from the sexual tension in the room. "I know it's our first time here but this place is making me so horny Jack. Can we get a little more comfortable?" April whispered. Jack could feel April's hard nipples pressed up against his chest as she whispered in his ear and he immediately knew tonight was going to be amazing.

Jack took April's hand and led her to the large bed. With everyone else either naked, or almost naked, it was time to take things to the next level. Jack leaned in and passionately kissed April. His hands slowly slid down her sides, gripped that tight black dress, and pulled it over her head. April was stunning. Her perfect, perky tits looked amazing in the soft light and the glint in her eyes showed Jack how excited and turned on she was. Jack took off his shirt and slid down his trousers and joined her on the bed, naked but for his boxer briefs. At first no one paid too much attention to them as Jack and April kissed and made out on the bed, but before long a small crowd had gathered to watch and appreciate such a sexy looking couple.

"It's so hot to be watched" April whispered to Jack. "Do you think they want to see more?" she teased. Jack smiled as he knew the answer to that question. April answered by pushing Jack back onto the bed and smiling she slid his boxer briefs off, revealing Jacks already hard cock. April lowered her head and slowly licked his hard cock from the base to the tip. She looked up to see a crowd of about 10 people watching before she took Jack's cock into her mouth. Slowly bobbing her head she began to suck his cock in front of a group of strangers as she listened to Jack moan. With Jack's hard cock in her mouth, April looked up to see the strangers that surrounded them. Directly behind her husband a woman watched from her own chair as she played with her nipples... beside her, two men were stroking their cocks as they watched April. April stopped and looked up at them, smiling as she stroked Jack's cock. April suddenly noticed everyone watching this scene and she couldn't help but feel lost in the moment and completely turned on being the center of attention...

After Jack could handle it not a second longer, April took his cock out of her mouth. She slid up on the bed to kiss him and Jack could taste his pre-cum on her tongue. April laid back on the bed as Jack begin playing with her already wet pussy. She gripped the red sheets in her hands as Jack's fingers slid between her legs, making her crave his cock inside her pussy. She looked up to see the group of people watching grow a little close, a number of the men already had their hard cocks in their hands, slowly stroking them.

Jack moved down the bed so that he could taste his wife's sexy pussy. Nothing turned him on more then the taste of his wife, his tongue exploring her pussy, sucking her clit to make it hard. April moaned as Jack licked her pussy. April suddenly looked up and noticed the dark-haired man she had been dancing with earlier. Without even thinking about it she waved him over and looked down at Jack. "Jack do you mind if my new friend plays with us?" Jack looked up and smiled. This was one of his ultimate fantasies, having sex with his wife in front of a group of people and having another man join them. It couldn't be better. "Absolutely" said Jack as this new man slid down beside his wife as Jack went back to eating out his wife's tight little pussy.

April couldn't help herself from enjoying her first time with multiple men. She had occasionally thought about it but this experience was surpassing anything she had imagined. April closed her eyes as this new stranger began twirling his hot tongue around her right nipple, making it hard. Involuntarily she ground her pussy into her husband's face as her nipples grew harder with each lick, tease, and bite.

"I want to ride your cock" April whispered into this new stranger's ear. He looked up and smiled... April quickly rose from the bed and kissed Jack deeply. "Jack, I'm going to ride this mans cock and I want you to watch... and then cover me with your cum!" April said with authority. Without even waiting for Jack's reply she turned to see that gorgeous stranger lying back on the bed, his legs hanging over the edge. She climbed up on the bed facing the group of onlookers as she straddled this gorgeous stranger. She looked behind her to see Jack smiling and slowly stroking his thick cock before she lowered herself onto a stranger's cock for the first time.

Without even thinking April arched her back as she slowly lowered herself into the stranger's cock, the tip slowly pushing into her bald pussy easily - fuck she was already so wet! April moaned as she slowly rose and lowered her hips as her soaked pussy stretched to accommodate this gorgeous cock. Her moans drew in a few more onlookers who surrounded them on the bed. Her hands ran over the stranger's stomach before she slowly began turning around, spinning on this cock which had completely filled her up. Riding this stranger reverse cowgirl she faced Jack and really began to ride his cock. His moans grew louder and the stranger began thrusting faster. Jack suddenly stood up and walked up to April. The strangers thrusts were faster now and his grunts made it clear how hard it was for him not to cum. April moaned as she locked eyes with Jack before he lowered himself to the edge of the bed and began licking her clit as this stranger thrust into her pussy... April couldn't handle it one more second and her body spasmed as she came. Her back arched back as her husband sucked her clit the specific way that seemed to prolong her orgasm all while a complete stranger was about to fill her with his cum.

After what seemed to be the best and longest orgasm of her life faded she grabbed Jack's face and pulled it to her own "Jack I want your cum!! I want you both to cover me in your cum!!" The crowd knew exactly what was coming and quickly took all the best seats on the bed. April layed back as Jack and this stranger began furiously stroking their cocks as the crowd and April encouraged them. "Cum for me! Cum on my tits! I want your cum so bad! She moaned as both men began groaning as the both edged towards their own orgasms...

It was the stranger who came first, with a groan he furiously stroked his cock as April played with his balls. Suddenly huge spurts of hot cum burst from his cock across April's perfect tits. The strangers groans led to more and more ropes of his hot white cum covering April, the cum running off her nipples and slowly down her breasts. Just as the stranger finished Jack moaned and his first load launched across April's chest and hitting April's cheek. More loads shot across her chest until April's chest was covered in a mess of hot cum.

April lay back her pussy tingling as both men's cum covered her chest. As they both dropped down beside her exhausted and spent, April looked at her husband and winked "Good start Jack. I can't wait to see how this night ends. That was definitely not our only orgasm tonight!" Looking up at the crowd surrounding them, April called out "Now who will help clean up this mess?" April and Jack both smiled to see multiple people put up their hands.

The End...for now!