First Time - The Awakening

Story Info
A dare wakes repressed desires and urges.
5.8k words
4.71
23.9k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time -the awakening

Note, first time submission, all characters are over 18, and the story is set in Australia where the legal drinking age is 18. Not sure how it will be received, but I do have future continuation stories in mind, so please let me know what you think.

It happened one summer when I was 19; I was at my friend Geoff's place. There were four of us enjoying his pool and having a few drinks while his parents and his older sister Kelly were out. We had been there most of the afternoon talking rubbish and drinking. Geoff and I have been friends since grade school while Rick and Jonas are friends from football.

All of us a reasonably sporty; I am the smallest at 5' 7" with a skinny frame while Rick and Jonas are solid, both are taller than me, while Geoff is over 6' and with a killer chiseled body, abs at 19 with a chest and arms to match.

Rick and Jonas decided to get out of the pool and get changed to play video games. After they had dried off, they went to hang out the towels to dry, and that's when Jonas saw Kelly's bright orange bikini hanging on the line. Well, us, being typical teenage boys, were all in awe of how sexy the small thong bikini was and, of course, how hot Kelly would look in it.

Jonas grabbed the bikini bottoms, and you could see his mind ticking over as he inspected it, he seemed lost in his thoughts, and we all laughed out loud when he inadvertently brought the bottoms to his nose and sniffed the crotch.

"What the hell, man!" Ricky sputtered between laughs. Geoff pipped in with "That will be the closest you will ever get to her pussy, man, enjoy it, " and I said, "If you like them that much, why don't you put them on" We all laughed again when after a few seconds Jonas said he would if they had any chance of fitting him.

The group went quiet and looked straight at me. Jonas broke the silence and said, "I can't, but I bet you could" "You're about the same size as Kelly" and threw the bottoms at me. I said no way forget it, not happening, but the guys wouldn't take no for an answer. "Come on just for a laugh" and then the chant, Billy Billy Billy Billy. I looked at the thong then at the guys and thought fuck it. I said ok, but no photos. They guys cheered, and rick passed me the bikini top as well.

As I started to step into the bottoms to put them over my shorts, Geoff spoke out, "With no way shorts off, man" I looked at him with daggers as he grinned at me.

Well, not wanting to change in front of them, I quickly went inside to the bathroom. Once I had locked the door, I could hear the guys laughing outside and chanting Billy again. I dropped my shorts and slid the bottoms up over my legs. I was a late bloomer with puberty, so I only had fine blonde leg hairs, and virtually no other body hair save a for a few tufts on my chest.

As I bought the thong up over my cock and balls, the material didn't hide much. The first time my balls separated each side of the bottom, and my cock slipped out the side of the straps, I tried scrunching them all together, but that left a massive bulge in front and, as I found out when I turned around, everything popped out.

Finally, I pushed my balls up a bit and pushed my cock between my legs and used the crotch of the thong to hold it in place. Still, to keep it here, I had to pull the thong as high as I could get them, the straps over my hips and the back string disappearing and separating my butt cheeks before emerging back out at the top. I moved around a bit, and while it was slightly uncomfortable, it stayed in place and was better than having my package out on show.

The bikini top was a little bit awkward at first, I soon worked out how the clasp worked, so I put it on backward and then swung it around my chest and lifted the neck strop over my head and adjusted it to cover my nipples, which were surprisingly hard and poked out as the material rubbed against them.

I looked in the mirror and was amazed. It was like a cute sexy girl was looking back at me. Beside the tuft of chest hair, it would be hard to pick, especially with the flattened crotch that I wasn't a girl. I spotted a razor, a few seconds later and my chest was hairless. Looking at my butt, the exposed cheeks seemed highlighted framed in the orange thong. I somehow felt liberated, as if I had found a part of me that was missing, a million thoughts were running around my head, but they will have to wait. One last look in the mirror, one deep breath, a smile, and I walked out of the bathroom and out to the patio.

As I stepped out and stood there, the guys turned to look.

Jonas and Rick's jaw dropped as they stared in stunned silence while Geoff had a sly grin on his face and nodded his approval. I felt myself starting to blush as the guys stared. I was just about to turn and run when Jonas let out a long wolf whistle, and everybody laughed, including me—moving forward. Rick turned to the others and said fuck. He looks hot.

Jonas looked quizzically and asked where my cock was. I blushed, and my hands instinctively covered the bikini's front as all eyes centered on my crotch. Rick reached out and moved my hands away as I told them the only way I could stop from hanging out everywhere was to tuck it between my legs.

Rick then surprised me by moving his fingers up and down the bikini crotch's front, causing me to jump back as he exclaimed how smooth it was. Laughter erupted again.

I was shocked not so much by what he had done but by how good that brief touch felt.

Jonas let out a mighty "whoa" when he walked behind me and saw my exposed butt cheeks. He bent over "you must have a little cock or big butt cheeks because I can't see it" the others laughed, I blushed.

Jonas went to slap my butt. I hurried forward only to bump straight into Geoff, his strong arms wrapped around me instinctively to prevent my fall. My hands were trapped on his chest as he asked if I was ok. All I could think was how solid his pecs felt. We stood like that for a few seconds longer than we should have, his eyes pierced mine, my heart fluttered before we broke apart.

Ricky grabbed his phone and was about to take a photo when Geoff stopped him. No photos, guys, this doesn't leave this house.

My throat dry, I said I needed a beer. I walked over to the icebox and grabbed one. Halfway back, Jonas said to get him one. I gave him mine and went back, grabbed another. As I turned around, all eyes were on me, and I realized they had all been checking my arse out.

"Arseholes," I laughed at them. Geoff pipped in "beer, please" I looked at Ricky, "yes, please."

I put my beer down on the table as the guys all sat down, knowing that they would all be looking, I overemphasized my walk back, upon my toes one foot in front of the other, making my butt wiggle, legs straight as I bent from the waist to retrieve the beers.

The boys cracked up laughing, wolf whistles, and an "oh yeah baby, shake that booty."

I put Rick's beer down in front of him, making sure I stuck my butt out in Jonas' face. He grabbed a cheek in each hand and gave them a wobble while laughing yeahhhh. The touch was electric, but I managed to keep a straight face as I looked over my shoulder and simply said, "you wish" the others laughed.

I walked around the other side of the table and placed Geoff's beer in front of him with a "there you go, kind sir."

He replied, "Thank you, young lady," he looked longingly into my eyes. Again I felt flushed.

I put my hands on my knees, over fluttered my eyelids, and said, "Anything for you," we all laughed. I sat down, popped my beer, and said, cheers, boys.

Everything settled down after a while, and we all had a good laugh and a few more drinks. I must admit I was getting a little buzzed and getting comfortable with all my attention.

I became the unofficial beer wench, and the guys always got me to get them. I could feel all eyes on my butt when I did. Hands would caress or playfully slap my butt cheeks as I bent over to put the beers down, and I have to admit I could feel myself getting turned on.

The boys decided to go for another swim and wanted me to join them.

"I'm not getting into that pool with you perverts," I laughed. "Nuh, I'll clean up a bit."

They jumped in while I picked up the empties and cleaned up a bit. It gave me a bit of time to process my thoughts. Why was I enjoying this so much? What was Geoff thinking? Was I attracted to him? I put it down to the beers and the day and left it at that.

The boys got out and dried off, and we moved inside to play video games.

Time passed, and we decided on pizza for dinner. That's when Ricky said that he would pay for it if I wore the bikini to answer the door. I agreed to do it, I had contemplated getting changed, but I really didn't want to. This dare was the perfect excuse not to.

The three boys sat on the lounge to play, and I got us another round.

When I came back, I made sure I bent over to put the beers down, and Jonas playfully pulled me down on his lap. He caught me off guard, and as I struggled to get up, his hands groped over my bikini covered chest, his fingers, running over my nipples, sending shivers through me.

As I sat there for those few seconds, it dawned on me that I could feel his hard cock pressing into me. As I spread my legs to regain my balance and stand, his shaft rubbed up against my tucked cock. I heard myself moan, and I started to blush. Halfway up, he grabbed me again and pulled me back down again. I felt his cock pressing into me, and half-jokingly said for me to kiss him.

I told him that he was dreaming and started struggling to break free when, thankfully, Geoff intervened and told him to cut it out, punching him in the arm as he did so.

As I stood, I pretended to lose my balance for a second and fell, full force, back onto his lap with my butt cheek slamming into his hard-on, making him groan in pain as he doubled over. We all laughed and told him that would teach him.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Ricky pulled out his wallet and handed over the money.

I opened the door, and the delivery guy, probably in his 50's, took a double take at me and got all flustered as I took the pizzas, I handed him the money and told him to keep the few bucks change. He said, "thanks umm humm ahh miss" I closed the door, and the three boys were all standing there watching and laughing.

Nothing much else happened after that; we ate, I cleaned up, and when I came back, Jonas and Ricky said they were going, they had a party they were going to go to and asked if I wanted a lift home.

I looked at Geoff, and he said if I wished to, I could sleep on the couch as I had done a million times before.

I said it sounded like a plan, and I'd need to let my mum know I wouldn't be coming home. We said goodbye to the guys, and Geoff mentioned to the guys not to say anything about the day's events to anyone. He walked them to the door. As I made the phone call, the two boys left.

Geoff walked back into the room, and suddenly I felt a little awkward and embarrassed standing there in just his sisters' bikini, and I suggested that I might go and change. He told me to hang on for a minute as he quite liked how I looked and that we might go for another swim soon anyway.

Geoff stood a few feet from me, still dressed in just his board shorts, firm chest, and abs on show.

I started blushing as my gaze wandered his body and settled on the bulge in the front of his shorts.

In all the years I had known him, I had never thought of him sexually at all. As far as I knew, I was straight, and we were just best mates. I don't know if it was the beers or the horniness of being dressed in the bikini or all the attention that I had been getting, but there was something in the way he was looking at me that made my heart race, and nervously I agreed not sure where it would end up, but I felt an urge to find out.

Geoff suggested that I get another round of drinks and meet him in the lounge. I got the glasses, and when I got back, Geoff was sitting in the middle of the couch with his laptop on the coffee table. He told me he wanted to show me something. I put the drinks down and sat next to him, and he started going through some files and eventually chose a porno.

Before he clicked on it, he said that whatever happens, stays between just us, I agreed, and he started the movie.

The movie opened with a scene of a woman with prominent silicon boobs sunbaking topless beside her pool. Of course, the pool maintenance guy was there cleaning, eventually blah blah blah and they started getting it on; the woman started giving him head, and I could feel my own cock starting to get hard even though it was still trapped between my legs. I shifted around, trying to get comfortable and finished up folding my legs up on the couch to take the weight off my hardening cock. Geoff put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him, asking me if I was ok.

For some reason feeling him hold me like that felt right.

I said yes and snuggled into him, my head resting on his shoulder. My gaze drifted to his lap, and I could see the outline of his cock growing beneath his shorts, fuck it looked big, and from then on, my gaze went from laptop to his lap, my cock, with some limited freedom, also grew harder.

After a few minutes of the woman sucking the pool guy off, he went to return the favor; the woman stood up and, putting a thumb on each side of her bikini, pulled them down. I gasped when the reveal turned out to be a massive cock. I heard Geoff moan as she did it. I sat up and stared at the screen; what the fuck?

Geoff hit the pause button and asked if I was ok.

I said, yeah, I wasn't expecting that. I looked back at Geoff and asked if he was really into this type of porn.

He hesitated for a second before nodding his head. Yeah, there is something about chicks with dicks that turns me on.

I sat there for a few seconds trying to process the day's events. I had another sip of my drink and looked at Geoff again. He had a worried look on his face, a look like he had just ruined a lifelong friendship.

My heart nearly broke when I saw tears starting to well in his eyes. I looked him in his eyes and said, no problem, bud, it just took me off guard. I had no idea.

He said, are you sure? I said yes, we had been friends too long. Sooo you must have been pretty happy to see me in a bikini, then you kinky bugger, we both laughed, which sort of brought the mood back to the moment.

Geoff put on a bit of a serious face and said, to be honest, yes, I was thrilled seeing you that way, enjoyed the fun touching you up and stuff, mind you, I wasn't happy when Jonas pulled you on top of him and groped you.

I looked at him, laughed, and said, my hero, but you were probably just jealous that he was pressing his hard-on into me, that's all.

He laughed and said a little bit; nobody treats my gurl like that.

I lightly punched him on his shoulder and said, aww, thanks.

I suddenly felt a bit awkward, so I quickly suggested we watch the rest of the movie.

We sat back down and started watching. Geoff put his arm back around my shoulder, so I was resting into him. I pulled my feet back up under my butt and sat in silence as the pool boy started sucking on the woman's cock.

With this new revelation from Geoff, today's events started running through my mind. How I had enjoyed the feeling of the bikini and all the attention I was getting.

I enjoyed being the domesticated one serving drinks and teasing the guys, especially Geoff. The looks he had given me how natural it felt being held in his arms.

I remembered the strange thrill I got when Jonas' cock rubbed against mine. I put it down to the beer buzz, but I couldn't shake how hot Geoff looked or how he had protected me. Even the feelings now, feeling safe wrapped in his arms. Of desire, when I looked at the bulge in his shorts, even the movie.

Usually, I would be thinking about how good it would be to be on the receiving end of a blow job; instead, I was concentrating on his mouth and the technique he was using, imagining it was Geoff's cock, and I was the one sucking it.

The movie got to the point where the pool guy motioned her to get into the doggy position.

Geoff paused the movie on a closeup of her bent over, head on the ground, knees spread, pulling her ass cheeks apart, showing off her fuck hole her cock and balls hanging between them.

Still holding me, Geoff asked me if I thought that was a hot arse, I had to agree it was. Geoff surprised me next by saying as hot as that arse was, mine was hotter. He reached down and slapped my arse cheek. I jolted as electricity flowed through me.

His hand rested on my butt and was softly caressing it. He traced his fingers over the bikini straps and commented about how hot it made me look. His fingers continued over the bikini until it came in contact with my cock, his finger ever so lightly tracing around the shaft, my knob, and back down.

Shivers ran through me. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my mouth suddenly dries, the realization that we both knew what was happening and where this would lead.

I leaned into his chest and moaned, a whispered fuck escaped my lips, and I kissed his chest. I could see his hard cock stuck in his shorts, tenting them and trying to break free. I moved my hand over it, feeling it for the first time, I looked up at him and croakily said, "Is this for me?" as I squeezed his shaft slightly, his head fell back, my mouth found his nipple, I kissed it, I licked it, I sucked it, he moaned, and I could feel his cock get harder.

Geoff let go of me and stood up facing me, his cock now at my eye level, his fingers on each side of the waistband. He asked if I was sure.

I looked up at him past his chiseled torso and chest, his handsome face into his sparkling pleading eyes. My breathing shortened, my heart pounded, and I managed in a raspy voice, "fuck yeah."

He stepped back, and I adjusted myself, sitting on the couch's edge, eyes locked together as he dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. The slap of his hard cock against his belly snapped my attention to it.

His cock was amazingly thick and long, the tip of his bulbous head rested at the same height as his belly button, the veins running down the length bulging, full of blood, his balls big and firm fitted snugly against the base.

I fell to my knees in awe of it; my hand reached out and gently grabbed his ball sack, I was surprised by the weight of it, and as my fingers wrapped around the base, I couldn't touch my thumb to forefinger; it felt like a steel rod as I stroked along the shaft. I lowered it towards my open mouth. I looked into his eyes as I rested the head onto my tongue. Precum oozed out of the tip and puddled, and as I lifted his cock it strung out, leaving a trail on my tongue, it tasted sweet as I swallowed it.

My hand stroked the length of his shaft. I was mesmerized. I kissed the tip while still stroking, and Geoff moaned again as his mushroomed head slid past my lips, filling it, my mouth was dry. I pulled it out again and worked up some saliva. I dribbled it on the head and spread it with my fingers coating his shaft, I sucked his cock back into my mouth and bobbed as far as I could, halfway down this monster, and I felt my gag reflex kick.

I remember wondering how women can do that without gagging, but I wasn't deterred. I wanted that cock, I needed to pleasure it, I wanted its seed, I wanted to make Geoff happy.

With each thrust into my mouth, I could feel the ridge of his knob slide along my tongue. I constantly pushed further down it gagging myself repeatedly, my hand still working on the shaft like I had seen so many porn stars do.

Geoff moaned and tapped my face, and he tried to pull out. I wasn't ready to let it go; Geoff said he wanted to cum; I popped him out of my mouth, drool spooling between us, I looked up at him and said "so" and shoved it back in as far as I could, his knob swelled in my mouth, he grunted.

12