First Time - The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his balls pump. I felt his seed travel along the length of his shaft before exploding.

The first string went straight down my throat, and he pulled back a bit, the second hit the roof of my mouth, the third filled my mouth, the rest dribbled out and down my chin.

I felt the hardness seep from his shaft, but I still had suction on the knob; he pulled back. I opened my mouth, showing him his seed before swallowing it. His cock coated with his juices glistened. Instinctively I licked his shaft clean, my fingers scooping cum from my chin and feeding it into my mouth. I sat back on my heels, still looking up at him, and asked if he had enjoyed it.

He caressed my head, helped me stand, wrapped his arms around me, and told me it was fantastic; he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I melted into his embrace, my head resting on his chest.

My brain started working overtime; how did this happen? What's happening to me. All I know is that I enjoyed it. It had felt natural. It was like a switch had been turned on inside me, maybe triggered by wearing the bikini.

I was snapped out of it by Geoff lifting my chin another kiss on the forehead followed by him kissing me on the lips, little pecks at first, I had no desire to resist and kissed him back full-mouthed tongues intertwined.

He grabbed my hand and said, let's go for a swim to cool down.

Geoff was still naked as he led me through the house onto the back patio. I thought about removing the bikini to join him but decided not to and dived in after him.

He was resting on the side of the pool. I dived under and swam towards him. I could see his flaccid cock; it still looked impressive floating there. I came up in front of him; my hand was brushing his cock. He grabbed me around the waist and lifted me; instinctively, I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and we kissed again; it wasn't long before I could feel him growing harder and pressing into me. I just smiled and swam away, making sure I duck dived in front of him so he could check out my butt.

We played around for a few minutes groping each other and decided to get out.

We grabbed towels and dried off. I was staring at Geoff the whole time; his cock was growing hard again. He moved behind me and pulled me close to him, his hands on my belly as he kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear, both sent shivers through me, and I started to grind into him. His cock slipped between my thighs and rubbed along my still trapped cock.

I had an idea and broke free from him. I moved over to the sun lounge faced him and teasingly hooked the sides of the bikini bottoms and pushed them down, finally free of the tight constraints, my cock sprung free and started to grow, at only about half the size of Geoff's, I was soon hard my hand wandered down, and I gave myself a few strokes.

I then bent over the sun lounge, legs spread, resting my head on the cushion, I reached back and spread my cheeks. I looked at Geoff and asked if he still thought my butt was better than the she males on the movie.

He laughed and said fuck yeah, that's very sexy.

He moved in behind me and with one hand on my back, slipped his cock back between my legs and slowly pumped my gap, each stroke hitting my ball sack and making me moan every time the ridge of his cock passed over my butt hole it sent shivers through me. I reached back and spread my cheeks, allowing easier access for his shaft to press into me. His other hand snaked around and gripped my cock, slowly pumping it in time with his thrusting cock.

After a minute, Geoff growled about how much he wanted to do this for real and how much he wanted to feel my tight hole wrapped around him.

I remained silent, and Geoff pulled back. I stood and turned around. He started to apologize; I stopped him. I was only quiet because I was debating if I should let him or not.

I told him yes on a few conditions, lots of lube, he was to stop if I said to, and he had to be patient. To be honest, I was that horny I probably would have agreed to anything.

Geoff quickly ran back inside and returned, holding a tub of margarine, I looked at him quizzically, and he just said, lube, I saw it in one of the movies.

I smiled as Geoff grabbed a handful and started smearing his cock with it. He motioned for me to assume the position. I knelt on the sun lounge head down on the cushion once again, presenting my butt to him.

He moved closer, another blob of margarine on his fingers. I spread my cheeks with my hands, exposing my hole, my heart racing as I felt the margarine's coldness as it touched my rosebud. Geoff started rubbing my hole in small circles. The feeling was sensational, instinctively I pushed back, his finger popped in, causing me to moan as my arse was invaded for the first time.

Geoff continued fingering my hole in a circular motion opening me up. It wasn't long before he paused, removed his finger, and replaced it with a second, the two fingers pushed down, trying to gain entrance. My legs started to shake, and my muscles pushed back to reject the intrusion. Geoff placed his other hand on the small of my back and told me to relax and breathe; as soon as I did, both fingers slid into my anus, making me gasp. There was a slight pain but breathing through it, it quickly dispelled, and the two fingers started probing my insides.

It felt good; my breathing slowed as he alternated between pumping and stretching my hole. I enjoyed the sensations and relaxed fully, and I started to grind back until I hit his knuckles.

I moaned again, and he asked if I was ready. I grunted a yes. He withdrew his fingers and put some more lube on his cock head, positioned himself between my legs; I could feel the knob of his cock slide down towards my butthole; it rested at the entrance for a second and using his finger as a pushrod, rocked forward entering my arse with his fat knob,

a searing pain shot through me as he pushed the bulbous head into me; I panicked, again my legs shook as my reflex muscles tried to push the invader out.

I cried out in pain, stop stop stop the pain unbearable I pleaded no out out! Geoff withdrew, my body heaved as I sucked in deep breaths, and he asked if I was ok; I replied for him to give me a second.

A few more breaths, and I said more lube.

Geoff grabbed some more, and again he inserted two fingers; I was surprised at how easily they slipped in; I breathed through his probing as he added a third finger. Fuck it felt good; I needed this. I told him, ok, go slow.

He removed his fingers and added more lube to his cock. He once again guided it to my puckered hole and asked if I was ready. I started breathing slowly; as he pushed forward, I felt some discomfort as his cock slid in but no pain.

Geoff let out a surprised fuuuuck as his knob disappeared in me, followed by a few inches of his cock.

I could feel the fullness inside me as he entered pain started again. STOP keep it there. Let me get used to it.

It wasn't long before my insides relaxed, it felt incredible, and I knew I wanted more. I asked how far in it was he, Geoff said about halfway, I said ok. He slowly withdrew a bit and pushed back forward, it felt like he had hit a blockage of some sort and each thrust caused a mild pain; again, I said stop, let me do this.

With his knob pressed up against the blockage, I slowly started to twerk my backside using his knob as a guide. It wasn't long before I felt a slight movement inside me, the blockage opened up, and in one motion, Geoff's cock slid effortlessly inside me, I felt a sense of pride when his pelvic bone hit my backside, and his balls banged into mine.

I moaned. Geoff moaned. The feeling was incredible, he remained deep inside me for a few seconds, both of us enjoying the sensations.

I rocked forward, feeling his shaft slide out of me before rocking back and impaling myself on his wonderful cock. I felt myself loosen up, Geoff's hands were on my hips, I braced myself, and moaned to him to fuck me, fuck my arse with your monster cock.

Geoff withdrew slowly before pushing back in. He started a rhythm; each time he hit bottom, I moaned, I felt myself loosening up with each stroke. Fuck me, fuck me harder, harder. Geoff responded by grabbing my hips and pounded into my arse. I was in heaven.

I felt a strange sensation each time Geoff hit a particular spot inside me; it sent shivers through my whole body, my balls tingled each time. I adjusted the angle of my butt until there was constant pressure on this magical spot. I felt a familiar sensation in my balls. I cried out OH fuck Geoff, oh fuck I'm going to cum, fuck my arse oh god I'm huh I'm cumming.

I had never cum so powerfully my whole body shook, cum poured out of my cock rope after rope pooling on the lounge; with each pump of spilled seed, my arse muscles gripped Geoff's cock, causing him to growl.

Nearly spent my legs started to buckle under me, Geoff just grabbed me under my hips and lifted me back onto his cock. He started pounding me mercilessly, grunting, and moaning about being nearly there.

He fucked me like I was a rag doll. I don't think I could have stopped him even if I had wanted to. He slammed into my arse with one final thrust, held me close, and grunted a deep guttural sound. I felt his hot seed fill my insides pump after pump, each one accompanied by a slight pounding stroke as if to emphasize his dominance, we stayed like that for a few seconds, and with one final shudder, Geoff released his grip and pushed me off his softening cock.

I fell forward and rolled onto my back, looking up at Geoff towering over me like the conqueror he was, he smiled, bent over, and kissed my forehead. Grinning from ear to ear, he asked, "well?"

I smiled while blushing and said I never knew that I was built for that but fuck me, that was incredible.

I laid there for a few minutes recovering and contemplating the day's events, wondering what lay in store for me in the future, I was sure of one thing, this would be part of me from now on.


12