All Comments on 'First Time Threesome'

by dragonwelshuk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Maturebottom165Maturebottom165over 8 years ago
Loved the threesome!

It was really well written but would have loved it better if one of the guys would have taken it in the mouth and in the ass. I'm a married bottom and love sucking cock and bottoming, there is nothing better then a big hard cock going in and out of my ass.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 8 years agoAuthor
Not into anal myself.

Do love a bit of touching/oral in that sort of situation. Not into 1on1 with a guy but tasting a cock after its cum in a pussy is great

yellowhair69yellowhair69about 8 years ago
Great story.

It seems like you all had a fantastic time.

Please tell us more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very familiar

I loved this short story mostly because it reminded me of my first MFM. I was young, in the military and bored so I tried out Black's Beach. There, just as I was leaving, I met a nice attractive couple. Even though they were in their mid 20's, they seemed nearly too old for me. At their invitation I stuck around and visited with them. They were both more educated and hotter than I was. Compared to them I felt like a loser and wondered why they were so interested in me. After they too were done with the beach, they invited me back to their place for dinner.

Their tiny studio apartment was barely furnished. They had a table with folding chairs and a mattress on the floor. After dinner, the wife excused herself to the bathroom. Then he asked me if I wanted desert. His wife was desert, but only if he and I cleaned up the kitchen area. We did. Then we did her. The sex part was almost identical to this story. They invited me back two more times. This third time was the first time I had her second and it was my first time with sloppy seconds. They moved right after that. Thanks for the memory.

adamgunnadamgunn10 months ago

Very nice, a true story?

dragonwelshukdragonwelshuk5 months agoAuthor

adamgunn. I don't know why but I only just got to see this comment and, yes, it is a true story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous