All Comments on 'First Time Visit in a Swinger Club'

by ZIZU88

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Gmann006Gmann006about 1 year ago

I love it . There is no our lives anymore. Dumb fuck just gave your wife away unless your some pussy that turns this into some cuck bulshit. Please don't , we have to many fairies here already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring wimp cuck story, you really dont understand swinger lifestyle, its not cuck lifestyle, of. Course hubby got a little Dick when stranger 10 inch, its ridiculous

Midnight53Midnight53about 1 year ago

What She did was cheating….. not swinging……

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never trust a shy wife

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Very good Story, beautifully written well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally agree with many comments.

It is a diversion of the life of swingers.

You do not understand anything.

She's just a cheating bitch.

And of course the great shot of the husband with a small cock and the lover with a 10 inch.

Ridiculous and stupid.

Stop watching porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

(best Gomer Pile voice) "Golly Sgt. Carter this swinging story turned into one of those cuckold stories. I never would have seen that coming in a million years!"

OK, the marriage is dead, it may have been so already, why cast the husband as such a dull, stupid, milk-toast?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After sharing my wife with a big cock friend there was no going back to my well below average penis. Size definitely matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are no innocent visits to a swingers club. You go to fuck and be fucked. Why do idiots like you attempt to portray the mc's as naive people who are suddenly struck by the Martian sex ray?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are seriously fucked up. I thought swinging and sharing was just that. Not this humiliation and disrespect and definitely not making a husband a cuck. You need help.

Rw43Rw43about 1 year ago

The redeeming element in this story is its fictional nature. Yeah, it's totally hot to read about a shy, reserved, treasured woman succumbing to lust...by a man who doesn't treasure her.

<>

If our protagonist had it to do again--because he will certainly regret the way this night played out--he would ensure some balance between their respective rules. If there isn't balance, you're not partners. She was free to defraud him, but he was not able to defraud her even the little bit it would take that would enlighten her to the pain she was causing.

<>

But the protagonist doesn't relate any pain to us. Maybe I'm off base. So maybe it was his goal all along to give away his wife's shyness, body, mind...and heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What do they say, next step after swinging is divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love stories about another man bringing a wife to sexual life! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, that's not swinging. That's a worthless slut breaking the rules and cheating. Swinging would involve her husband actually getting something other than sloppy seconds from the dishonest bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Say goodbye to this marriage. Dummy really is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good God...how fucking stupid can you get with this?

Total horseshit.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

What changes will it bring? She will cheat on you and you will get divorced. It's that simple when you've married an unfaithful slut! 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that's a divorce

BigDokeBigDokeabout 1 year ago

Story was hot, but you’re in need of a strong editor.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed your tale as the scenario is one of my favorites, although I would humbly suggest that you use an editor to catch the five misspelled words that I saw (i.e., "bug" should be "big"). I thought your writing was pretty average, but then you displayed the true strength of your skills lies with writing nasty, hot dialogue. In particular I enjoyed Emily's demure speech turning into nasty, sexually charged pillow talk with Peter--I thought you did a great job at that point. I gave you 4 stars for your first submission and look forward to seeing future submissions from you. Cheers!

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

You can always tell when an author has no clue. Foot long Dicks are not what most women want, nor do they want to be just about “beat up” during sex.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Be careful what you wish for, George, you spineless asshole. You wanted variety, and got a slutwife in return. You deserve just what you got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good first chapter! I hope there will be a 2nd chapter, and again with them at the club with Peter, and maybe this time he will come to their house and fuck her to infinity and beyond. Will she want to make Peter a regular thing in their sex lives?

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

It really isn't a story - you know, a plot, increasing tension, resolution and conclusion - the only original part was Emily's initial reluctance to fuck Peter. Other than that ....

A suggestion to the fledgling author: make your story line different - a lot different. Don't give George an average size cock. It isn't necessary to give measurements (Emily was right about not carrying a measuring tape) Let George go wandering while Emily is getting fucked and he knocks off a piece - without a condom but breaking the agreement he had with Emily - so they both feel guilty while lying about what they actually did

Then do some other things contrary to their agreement - and certainly don't end up with a husband who is accepting true cuckoldry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Peter should have taken sissy wimp hubby's ass while he was at it! The little boi would have bent over for such a big stud!

ForeverbluebirdForeverbluebirdabout 1 year ago

Wow. Hot and heavy and who cares about swingers rules? This was about breaking rules and it worked!

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

No resolution, that sucks😡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

another sad writer who gets his nuts pimping his wife for sex... where do so many cuck worms generate from this cum soaked filthy rotten woodwork?।।।

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another mentally fucked wimp writer trying to hide his gayness behind this story!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Another swinging whore goes off the reservation. Kalaximos, who at least tries to keep swinging real, won’t like these assholes.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Super hot story!!!!

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 year ago

Uh oh, you've triggered the cuck police. Good story but I can't figure out the small cocked husband kink. Different strokes I suppose, pun intended 😉

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Great story and hot. You could have titled this "How to lose the love of your life in a single night." She's gone.

kiteareskitearesabout 1 year ago

English reads like it's written by someone who has it as a 2nd language.

Hopefully the husband will pull her on the disrespect she showed him by going with Peter 3 times behind his back.

1st story so and extra star for having the guts to post it.

syd_v63syd_v63about 1 year ago

Somewhat formulaic; in that we’ve seen this story here a dozen times over. A couple comes to the local ‘Swinger Club’ and the wife gets reluctantly seduced by the ‘Big dicked’ Don Juan, breaking all of the rules that the rigid and possibly frigid wife had in place. Further, this one encounter is magnificent that it changes the wife’s outlook toward sex, her relationship with her husband, and her relationship with herself, casting away any inner demons or taboos she may have had because of this ‘Magical Big Dicked Man’

You’re going to really need to sell that a whole lot better than you did. The escalation of events that it would take for someone to leave behind an even remotely satisfying marriage is far greater than three orgasms. You’ve attempted to write 3 dimensional characters, with firm limits and boundaries, only to quickly turn them into one dimensional Porn Characters. As an Author you need to figure out am I writing Porn, which is fine or am I attempting to write something more. If you’re writing something more, then the internal struggle your characters go through needs to be presented on the page. Otherwise the reader won’t by into your characters’ choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. Non-consent, rape. Technically speaking it would be considered rape as Peter the Predator did not STOP when Emily made her request for him to do so. Peter didn't respect her boundaries. What they had previously done doesn't mean a frickin' thing. There were several points where Emily voiced, with words, for Peter to quit, yet he persisted. Emily's dumb ass of a useless husband could have, SHOULD HAVE intervened. Peter's peter should have been separated from it's balls. But then, Emily's husband would have had to grow a pair of his own first! This is just more trash, evidently being rejected by other categories and dumped here in LW because Literotica doesn't want to perform housekeeping. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah George, how does it feel to know you just flushed everything good about your marriage down a third world whorehouse of a toilet called swinging? Peter giving Emily his contact info? Well shucks cowboy, don't bother chasing after your filly now! You're the sidewinder that opened the barn doors and shooed her out into the open range! I suspect George is going to need a bigger bed at home as he just got a new roommate. Or he will need to hire legal representation and settle for a new lonely life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story but there are way too many typos. Do us all a favor and use an editor before publishing. All the mistakes make it less hot than it would be otherwise.

MafenMafenabout 1 year ago

Pathetic fantasy.

You can't write dialogue. People don't talk like that!

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Good but it needs a followup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good for a first story. ***** was fun, no one got hurt, everyone had fun......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good story. Don't listen to the negative comments. It's bizarre how offended some people sound. IT'S A STORY!

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 1 year ago

Great first story. Grammar could use a little work; an editor might be helpful. Ignore the anonymous critics. Even the harsh critics who do have a profile lack the balls and writing skills to publish anything. Looking forward to more from you.

SnakebitSnakebit6 months ago

Wonderful story, I'd love to see where the morning after leads. I'm assuming that English is a second language for you judging from some of the dialog and grammar, you might try getting an editor to clean up some of that. Still overall a good story especially for a first-time publisher on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZIZU88@ZIZU88
I love reading stories on Literotica and decided to write my own favorite fantasies.