First Time Visit in a Swinger Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's words generated butterflies in my stomach.

"Please continue!" I groaned.

"I objected and said no," Emily said and I couldn't decide if I was more relieved or disappointed.

"Go on please!", I urged her.

Emily continued and I let her talk resisting interrupting her after every word.

"I yelled at him that I do not want to cheat on my husband. Peter was calm and asked if I had promised this to you. He whispered lots of naughty things into my ears, he complemented on my body, my style and even on my scents. He got extremely turned on and admitted that he wanted me more than any other women in the club. He asked me if I want him, too. He told in details what naughty things he would do with me. His words were magical and turned me even more. I admitted that I didn't make a definite promise to you and my body want him too, but I don't want to cheat on you."

My heart rate must have reached 150, my blood drummed in my ears. I was silent and waited for the rest.

She continued.

"Peter grabbed my pussy through my dress. It was as if lightning strike through my spine. Since I did not push his hand away, he pulled up my dress and reached in my panties grabbing firmly my soaking, naked pussy."

I was more and more amazed. My shy, pale, angel wife who wanted only dancing was just admitting her first cheating on me? She didn't need encouragement any more, she continued.

"I couldn't help it that my hand involuntarily began to search for his ..." there was a little pause as she was looking for the right word, "man thing," she said finally.

"So, you grabbed his cock," I stated.

It seemed Emily reached her limits, she was really embarrassed and begged, "Let's have sex!"

It was hard to resist as my cock almost exploded but I needed to hear all the details.

"No dear, please comply to our rules and tell me all remaining details!" I insisted.

I started to play with her clit and took one of her nipples into my mouth.

She sighed with pleasure and continued, "Peter pushed me firmly to my knees. I understood what he wanted and did not resist any more. I took his thing into my mouth."

"What did into take in your mouth?" I asked wickedly. I had to hear it from her. I imagined her on her knees, in her little black dress which slid up to her waist, giving blowjob to the man she just met an hour ago. This was an unbelievably erotic picture.

"I took Peter's cock into my mouth," she said almost angrily.

"Dear. Please don't be angry!" I tried to reassured her. "I love you honey, I've never been more aroused!"

She calmed a little down.

"Neither was I," she sighed and I couldn't decide if she was referring to the time she had knelt before Peter or now.

"Did Peter have a nice cock?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. It was magnificent," she whispered involuntarily.

My stomach was in knots.

"Was it a big one?" I asked.

"Yeah, definitely," she said shyly.

"How much bigger than me?" I asked.

"Little bigger than you," she answered diplomatically.

"How much bigger?" I insisted. I had to pull the words out from her.

"I didn't have a measuring tape with me," she said sarcastically.

"Come on baby, I don't need a precise answer, just roughly?" I was mean I knew it but I couldn't help myself.

"It was thicker that yours and when his large mushroom shape head filled my mouth completely, I still had both of my hands around his shaft."

"Oh my gosh," I thought, "this case he must be at least four inches longer than me. That means -- oh God -- 9-10 inches. It is huge, even longer than our favorite toy..."

"Did he come in your mouth?" I asked.

"No! But he liked my mouth very much although I could not take him completely no matter how I tried. He talked to me continuously commenting on my skills and further detailing what he wanted to do with me," she answered, "I was so wet ..." she added.

"Then he pulled me up, we kissed and he grabbed my pussy again. My legs were weak and shaky but he held me firmly by my pussy," Emily continued.

"Did he make you cum with his hand?" I asked.

"No!" came the reply.

I was so aroused that I wanted to jump immediately on her and fuck her brain out. But something retained me.

"Was this all that happened?" I continued.

"Come on George. Don't talk any more but fuck me!" she said so convincing that I could hardly resist.

"Was this all that happened?" I repeated.

"Almost," she said.

"What else?" I insisted.

"Oh, he pulled me into a dark room and pushed me face the wall. Then he pulled up my dress, almost teared down my panties. Then, I screamed..." she forced the words out.

"Wait!!! What? He wanted to rape you? You said, you didn't want to cheat on me. Is this why you screamed and why you came back alone?" I shouted.

"Ohhh, no, wait, you misunderstood!" she cried quietly.

"Then what? Why did you scream?" I asked.

"I screamed ..." and Emily continued after a big silence, "I screamed that Not without condom."

"Fuuckk" I thought, "she really remembered our rules."

"So, you wanted him to fuck you?" I asked.

"George, please understand. Peter aroused me so much and his cock was so tempting. It was you, who insisted to come here and you set me your rules. And, and his cock was so magnificent and he was so strong and confident," she whispered again.

I realized that kneeling before this strong guy and having his huge cock pushed into her mouth until she gagged, brought out Emily's submissive and obedient self.

She no longer had a chance to resist Peter. I was sure that Peter had already sensed the submissiveness and obedience in her already during dancing.

"Are you mad at me?" she glanced at me with pleading eyes.

"Not at all honey. Not at all. I am, I am just a little surprised but very much aroused and I love you so much, please continue!" I begged.

"Peter took the condom from his pocket, put it on quickly and didn't waste more time. He grabbed my hips and did it to me from behind. It was quick! We were both on the edge and came together in a few minutes," I could feel a small sense of lack in her tone. Maybe, she wanted to enjoy his cock longer or she could still feel the lack of his it in her.

"My orgasm was quick but very intense," she admitted.

"Then, I tidied myself up a bit and rushed back to you. And that is all. Do you still love me?" she asked.

"So, he fucked you," I still could not believe.

Then I said, "Oh, yes my love! I love you very much! But wait ..., this means, this means...that I can fulfil my dream. I always wanted to fuck an already well fucked pussy."

"Now, you can," she nodded and pushed her ass to me.

Chapter 3.

My dream came through. I have always fantasized about this but never thought it would ever happen.

I touched her well fucked pussy which had another man's cock in it just half an hour ago. It felt different now that I knew what had happened. I grabbed it firmly, it was swollen, puffy, bloated and very wet. You could feel that it was used properly.

We kissed more but I couldn't wait any longer, I had to try her pussy which had had another huge cock in it just half an hour ago. She was also turned on, so pushed my throbbing cock into her. She felt loose but very hot and wet, her pussy lacked the usual tightness and snugness. We made love for some time, and I could feel her pussy's attempts to pull me in deeper. I was getting close and had to concentrate hard to wait for Emily. She came on top of me and set on my cock. She was enjoying our lovemaking, she looked into my eyes and I was also boring my eyes into hers. Deep down in her eyes, I detected a slight sense of lack.

"George, you know, I am the type who unfortunately can't come more than once in an evening. So, don't wait for me, just let it go, enjoy it."

I knew she was right, but I could feel that she isn't completely satisfied yet. Just an hour ago, she had an intense but brief fuck with the first guy other than me -- a hung one. She was wet and aroused when we came into the room. I was sure she needs more.

"Are two cocks in one night two much for you?" I asked on a mean voice.

She was not prepared to my question and an involuntarily No slipped out from her mouth.

I tried my best and so did she, but she couldn't reach an orgasm, although she came close to climax a few times.

I couldn't hold it back any longer, and with a deep, animalistic groan, I came inside her. Her - now even more well-fucked and used - pussy has been filled with huge shots of my semen. It swallowed my cum eagerly. I was hoping that this was only what was causing her sense of lack.

"Sorry, sweetie, I had to come but I do my best with my hands and mouths to finish it for you too. Unfortunately, our toy is not with us. We should keep this in mind for next time," I apologized.

"No need to apologize, George. I can't cum once more" she said, "you know I am not the multi-orgasm type. But, do you think there should be a next time?"

"Please Emily, let me try to finish and if it's up to me, there will be a next time," I begged.

"Okay, but please give me some time to regain myself!" she asked.

I went into the bathroom, and as usual with men, I hit on a good idea while peeing. It's true that we don't have our toy with us, but we have an even better one around. This way, I could also test if her sense of lack is caused partially by the size.

When I returned to the room, Emily was still tired and she didn't think she could reach a second orgasm. So, I said I was going out for a coffee but I was rather looking for Peter. I didn't find him first, so I drank a latte macchiato. Later, I saw him in the hallway chatting with a woman. As soon as he recognized me, he excused himself and stepped to me with a huge smile.

"Did I help you to get an excited women in your bed?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," I said. "Emily told me everything," I continued and stressed the word everything.

"Okay," he said slowly and asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not, Peter, but I need your assistance. As aroused as Emily was, she couldn't reach another orgasm. She thinks she is not the type, but I feel she needs another satisfaction."

Peter smiled and nodded. He understood me without more explanation.

"But," I said, "I want to be in the room."

"For me this is okay, but I don't know if Emily can completely let go herself if you are present," he answered honestly.

"I trust in your skills!" I said with a wicked smile.

"Then, let's not waste more time!" Peter said eagerly and grabbed my arm.

We entered to the room. Emily was almost asleep. I stepped to her and whispered that I had a surprise.

"I would like to rest," she said half asleep, maybe thinking that I bought a dildo.

When she looked up and saw Peter, her face displayed mixed feelings. Surprise, embarrassment, curiosity, desire.

"Ohhh. George, I don't know," she said.

"Just let him join us in the bed. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to," I answered.

Emily sighed weakly.

Peter joined us in the bed. Emily laid in the middle facing towards him. Peter fondled her hair and gently kiss her face. Emily moaned softly and Peter started whispering to her. I couldn't understand his words, but his talk obviously started arousing her gradually. I felt small movements of her hips and she involuntarily opened her legs a bit. Peter also recognized these soft movements and his hand gently but irresistibly moved between her legs searching for her intimate part and pushing her legs more apart. Peter's touches were very delicate, he played really gently with her well-fucked, puffy but still helpless and vulnerable little shell. He used slow motions and was talking to her continuously. I could catch only fragments like hot, soft, hard, stretch. Her pussy trembled under the professional treatment.

The light was dim, I couldn't see well but I felt slow body movements. Peter stopped talking and moved his mouth to Emily's nipple. He sucked it for a while, his hands and fingers never stopped touching her, they played her pussy like an instrument.

Emily slowly grabbed Peter's arms and pulled him on top of her body and kissed him softly. Her hips continued moving beneath Peter. Peter whispered again into her ears and Emily looked at me. She looked embarrassed and wanted to hide her level of excitement. She asked on a trembling voice, "Would you please release me from our second rule?"

I frowned and said, "That means you don't need to talk about it later. I understand you want to focus reaching your second orgasm and not on remembering all details. Since I am here anyway, that's fine for me. I release you from our second rule for tonight." I gave my consent.

She looked even more embarrassed after my answer, it seemed she wanted to say something, but her desire beat her embarrassment. Her eyes displayed a thank you towards me, though. Almost immediately she reached between their bodies looking for Peter's cock. She grabbed it and inserted the mushroom head to her slit. Peter threw me a mean smile and with a soft, but firm movement he pushed the big head into Emily's again turned-on pussy. It slid in with a sudden pop, eliciting a deep groan from Emily.

I suddenly realized that Peter didn't bother to put on a condom. I almost yelled at him, but before I could find my voice, it hit me that this was the real reason Emily wanted to lift the rules. Peter wanted it without condom, and so did Emily.

She dropped me a quick but thankful glance, then her eyes blurred and she whispered quietly, "It's sooo good!"

She moaned and her eyes and movements urged Peter to push in more. Peter obeyed the unspoken words and pushed more of his cock in, inch by inch. Emily's moans intensified with all added inches. Peter's cock looked endless long. He already touched places in her vagina I never could or would be able to. Before working in the last two inches, he stopped a bit and gave her time to adjust to his size again. I supposed he reached her cervix and slowly pushed her womb upper in her belly. Emily needed a little time to accommodate, but she did it with great pleasure. Her cheeks reddened, her eyes got wider and a little teary. Once Peter managed in the last inches and was all the way in, they stopped again. Emily's eyes grow even wider as if she was very surprised. They just looked into each other eyes without words. Her gaze bored into Peter's eyes. Emily's moans became deeper and deeper.

In the meantime, my cock came back to life, I was hard as never. This was unusual for me after I just cum some minutes ago, but their lovemaking was so sexy and erotic. I started stroking myself.

After quite a time without movements, Peter started to use his hips. His muscular ass just moved a little up, then back. Emily's eyes rolled back. She sighed, "Oh, no! I'm so full!"

I looked into her eyes and that strange sense of lack was gone completely. Or did I just imagine it?

Peter's movements were very small but steady and got faster and faster. Emily pushed back. They found a rhythm and Peter started to use more and more of his length. After five minutes their coupling became more intense and somewhat hasty. I masturbated myself with all the speed I could master. Emily tried hard to keep her voice down, I could feel this. Despite her efforts, Emily's cries got louder and louder and they climaxed simultaneously.

The whole action didn't take more than fifteen minutes. I realized that I couldn't bring her to orgasm in half an hour however I tried but Peter was successful in half the time.

I leaned to her and whispered, "So, a big cock could take you to your second orgasm of the night in fifteen minutes."

She blushed, sighed and nodded. I should have whispered too loud because Peter began laughing.

"It wasn't fifteen minutes. In fact, she'd cum first already when I entered her completely," he stated.

"Do you remember her looking into my eyes silently for some time? Her pussy just trembled and begun squeezing and milking my cock as she came on it. This was unbelievable, your wife is a wonderful woman, you are a very lucky guy, George," he continued.

I looked at Emily with questioning eyes.

She nodded almost unnoticeably and shyly added, "George, I was so full and stretched, his naked cock was so hot and made wonders in me."

"So, you came two times in that fifteen minutes. That's three tonight," I counted.

I turned to Peter and said meaningfully, "Thank you Peter for your help! Now, we would like to sleep." I meant politely he should leave.

But Peter had other idea and asked if he could also stay for sleeping a bit with us. I wasn't happy as I wanted to be alone with Emily, but I didn't want to be rude, so shrugged my shoulders and agreed, "Why not."

We got comfortably in bed, with Emily in the middle. The bed was huge, so we all had enough space. Emily knew I was a very deep sleeper, so she promised to wake me up later.

Chapter 4

Due to recent events or due to the coffee I had, this night was different. I could barely sleep, and slightest noise woke me up. I had been asleep around 30 minutes when I was awakened by soft voices. I slowly glanced back and saw Emily cuddling up to Peter, who had his arms around her.

Did she move to him or did he pull her close? I didn't know.

Peter talked to Emily on a low voice, "Emily, you are a great fuck," he said bluntly.

I was expecting a negative reply, but to my astonishment Emily answered with a simple but meaningful "Thank you!"

I kept pretending to be asleep. I was facing to the wall and didn't dare to look too much at them, so I couldn't see what they were doing. I heard some movements under the blanket. Emily said, "Don't!" her voice lacked conviction though. I heard some more movements, but couldn't guess what was happening.

"You want me again," Peter said.

"Don't!" came the same reply from Emily.

"You are wet again," stated Peter, removing the question where his hands were.

"You ever had a big one like this before?" he asked and pulled my wife's hand to his cock.

"No, never," admitted Emily with a sigh. "Not even close," she added. I was a bit offended because I knew that she compares him to me in her head.

"This is the first time my pussy was stretched this much," she completed her answer.

"You want to fuck with me again," Peter stated.

"Please Peter, don't!" she said.

After a bit of pause, Peter resumed talking.

"Emily, your orgasms tonight were far from what a woman can get from a real man."

Her body trembled and she whispered, "What do you mean? I've never had such good ones ever in my life." I listened her words with a bit of bad feeling.

"Here is what I mean. We had two quick fucks today but you couldn't give yourself to me completely. First time we were in a hurry, second time your husband's stare made you tense. I know you want me again and I can bring you to a level of satisfaction you can't even imagine," Peter said on his mesmerizing voice. He even didn't count my session with her.

"I am fully satisfied," Emily said, but I could sense the excitement in her voice.

Peter was a professional womanizer.

There was more movement beneath the blanket.

"Your cunt is wanton!" Peter said on a dirty and commanding voice, "and your nipples almost stab my hand." I could see the image in my mind of Peter holding one of her breasts tightly, maybe pinching her nipple, while he grabbed her snatch.

"Let's fuck!" he continued.

"No! Peter, please, I don't want George to think I'm a slut," Emily pleaded.

"George is in sound sleep. Don't worry about him and anyway you are exempt from the rules today, so you don't have to say anything to him later."

He was right.

"More importantly, you are not a slut!" he said.

"That statement is not accurate enough," he continued, "You are a big-cock-slut!" he laughed. "That is the correct statement. So, shut up and let's fuck!"