First Time Visit in a Swinger Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter stroked her clit furiously. Her pussy, used already three times today, began to throb again, she was unable to hide her further growing arousal.

I couldn't believe it. My wife, who had never been able to cum more than once in one night, was obviously ready for her fourth round of mating.

"You want my long cock again, don't you?" asked Peter.

"Suck my nipples!" Emily answered and continued, "We can't fuck, George is asleep, I don't want to wake him up." With that she outspokenly admitted that she wanted Peter's cock again.

"He let us do it already," Peter whispered.

"Anyway, I'm very sensitive down there, let's go to just sleep!" she begged without conviction.

There was silence for a while, Peter slowed down but didn't stop her teasing. Very quietly he continued to whisper. I could no longer make out his words.

After five minutes or so, Emily's moans intensified, then she suddenly said, "Let's find another room!"

My heart jumped.

Peter agreed immediately and they silently sneaked out. I didn't dare move a muscle before I heard them leave. I waited a moment, and abruptly I heard the door of the next room close. I was lucky, the neighboring room was empty and that's where they went in.

Now, I was wide awake. I tried to listen to the voices, but the wall insulated the sounds well. I was all ears but couldn't really hear anything, then I realized something. There was a small sliding window between the rooms. You could lock it from both sides. I figured it was installed for voyeur couples. I was lucky, the window wasn't locked. I turned off all the lights in my room and very softly pulled the sliding door open. There was dim light in the other room. The bed was close to the window, I could almost touch it if I wanted to. I could see Emily and Peter sitting on the edge of the bed. They didn't notice me, they were too busy kissing.

They kissed softly for a while, when Emily said, "My pussy is very sensitive. I can't take any more tonight. Let me satisfy you with my mouth, please!"

I think she still felt some guilt towards me.

"I know you want my cock, but all right," Peter said and pushed her to her knees.

He sat on the bed as Emily knelt down and took his tool into her warm mouth. Peter fondled her hair and later cupped her hanging tits. She wanted to give him her best and worked his cock like a pro. After licking the huge head, she gripped it in her palm and squeezed it while licking up and down the shaft. She didn't miss the testicles either. She sucked on those too. Then she wanted to take as much of the cock in her mouth as was physically possible. She managed to take the half of it at first, but she tried hard and succeeded to take another inch or two. Then she gagged and needed some fresh air. She resumed trying, and her efforts were rewarded when more of his length disappeared into her mouth. A slight bulge formed in her throat as she swallowed and forced down the mushroom cock head. Peter groaned loudly from the treatment, "Aaaaahrrrg. That's it baby. You deserve to get it this deep in your cunt as well."

I watched them, but I still couldn't believe my eyes. My shy, little, innocent, angel-faced porcelain doll of a wife was kneeling naked in front of this Casanova, working his enormous cock as a whore. She was with pleasing as much as possible. I wondered, if it was just Peter's big cock that did it, or his speeches, his personality, or all of these together. What next, I wondered.

Peter grabbed her head firmly and helped her push it in even further, almost all the way in. His previous words must have hit all the right buttons in her mind, because I could see her ass moving in small circular motion as if she were fucking a huge dick.

Peter took his cock out with an audible pop and she gasped for air. Peter took Emily's light body in his strong hands and laid her on the bed.

"What are you doing?" she panted.

Without answering, Peter moved over her and thrust his throbbing dick deep inside her. He didn't give a damn about Emily's pleas.

Emily moaned and sighed but continued to beg, "No, Peter, I've had enough, I'm too sensitive."

Peter didn't stop but begun to whisper into Emily's ears. He complimented on Emily's pussy saying that he never fucked anything like hers. He called it first class and that he finally wanted to fuck it properly. Emily sniffled, and tried one last feeble attempt to stop him.

"Please Peter, I'm too sensitive," she continued to plead weakly.

I was so angry with him that I almost shouted through the window for him to stop. Wasn't it enough for him that she sucked his dick, wasn't it enough for him that he had already fucked Emily twice, why was he so aggressive?

But before I could yell, Peter suddenly stopped moving, and just kept the head of his dick in, and said in a serious voice, "All right, Emily. If you really want it, I'll take it out and you can go back to your husband. If that's what you really want, then so be it and go. Or do you want me to fuck you properly?"

Emily's pussy milked and sucked in Peter's cockhead, her belly visibly waving. She involuntarily rolled her head to the right and left as if agonizing over what to answer, but eventually her gesture turned into an almost imperceptible nod.

Peter needed no more encouragement and pushed his dick back in deep. Emily acknowledged with a loud and satisfied groan that Peter had understood her signal.

"Yes! I'm so, so full and stretched. Give it to me!" she pleaded.

She seemed to leave all her doubts and inhibitions behind with that little nod.

Peter moved in an out a few more times, then he stopped. He took out his dick and knelt down.

"What are you doing?" Emily cried. "Put it back inside me!" she commanded, but Peter had other ideas.

"You pussy is full with our sperm," he declared.

"I'll clean you up as much as I can, because I prefer a clean cunt," he added and Emily blushed.

He roughly spread her legs and served himself the poor little quivering twat. He licked her from her asshole to her clit. He sucked her clit, sending electric jolts up her spine. Then he pulled her pussy wide apart and begun to suck what he could out from her. Emily was shocked by the strange sensation. She found it a little disgusting what Peter was doing to her snatch, but on the other hand, his actions were raising her arousal level to unimaginable heights. She shivered, her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Her pussy quivered and made obscene noises. She utterly surrendered to Peter. She tried to push her pussy out, helping him to get everything out from her.

Peter kept sucking and managed to get out the mixed semen portion by portion. He wasn't squeamish. He even used his long fingers to remove the cum from her innermost parts. Her pushing helped, he reached with his long fingers her cervix and rubbed it well.

Emily was now on fire. She was a bitch in heat. I could never have imagined this. She just kept talking.

"You're a dirty bastard. You're killing my cunt. Suck it, suck it. Aaahhhh!"

"Suck my clit!" she pulled his head to her hot spot. Peter kept sucking it while working his three fingers magically in her stretched vagina.

Her sweating cunt gasped for air with audible, obscene sounds.

"Ooooooo, fuck me!!! Fuck me, you bastard! " she yelled very loudly.

Finally, Peter obeyed. He stood up and pushed Emily's leg back up to her ears. With one strong thrust, he drove his entire cock in her tunnel.

Emily cried, "This is it, this is what I need. Give it to me."

Peter begun to fuck her mercilessly.

"Aaahgrrr, I am so full, so much stretched out. I love this feeling. I love the way your cock is rearranging my pussy. I love the way it hits deep inside me."

Peter grabbed her ass very hard and fucked her at fast speed. Her eyes rolled back, her mouth was drooling. There was already a puddle on her pillow. After a while Peter slowed down and started playing with her breasts and nipples very roughly.

She screamed in pleasure and agony. Peter sucked her nipples ruthlessly. He was cruel to her small and pale mounds. They were quickly turning red. He bit them, sucking hickeys on them. He squeezed them, kneaded them hard, even gave them a few moderate slaps, and then sucked almost her whole breast into his mouth.

"You are killing them!" cried Emily, her voice tinged with pleasure mixed with pain.

Then he stood up and put Emily's hands on her own tits. She pressed them together for Peter, who fucked them hard. I could see Emily's nipples were very red and double their normal size. They were stiff and looked angry. I saw them throbbing and pulsating.

Peter moved up further and pressed his ass to Emily's mouth. She licked it eagerly while stroking his very hard rod wildly. Peter reached back with his hand and pinched, pulled and tweaked her nipples.

Emily moved her hips up and down violently, signalling her irresistible hunger to be filled again.

Peter left her tortured bosom and pulled her doggy-style. My wife swayed her ass like a bitch. Her hand sought his cock.

Peter slapped her ass cheeks hard, which further intensified her lust. Her bottom was flushed red. My pale little wife looked as if her skin had come to life. There was nothing pale about her anymore.

She begged him, "Please fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Peter took his big mean dick and plunged it into her from behind.

A loud "Yeeeeeessss" indicated that this was all she was waiting for.

"Now fuck me good! Stretch me to the limit!" she pleaded.

He fucked her fast and hard with his full length. He even pushed his finger into her butthole, adding even more to her pleasure.

He fucked her, slapped her ass and squeezed her tits. Her ass was up in the air, her head on the bed. More salvia dripped from her mouth.

She was in heaven. She'd never been fucked like this before, animalistic, merciless.

But that's exactly what she craved right now.

Her grunts and screams grew louder and louder. With incredible moans and howls, she begun to cum. Her cunt milked his cock hard while he fucked it with slapping and splashing sounds.

"Give me more!" she screamed. Her orgasm lasted for minutes. I was so turned on that I masturbated vigorously and came at the same time with my wife. I almost shoot it through the window, but managed to aim for my palm at the last moment.

When she'd had enough and calmed down a bit, Peter announced that he hadn't cum yet, but he didn't want to spoil what he had cleaned out well. He put his cock in her mouth and filled it with plenty of semen. She drank it greedily without thinking.

She'd passed out completely, but Peter gently took her in his strong arms and quietly carried her back into our room and laid her carefully on the bed.

I was quick to close the window before they arrived and pretended to be asleep. The smell of my fresh semen spread in the air, but after their incredible sex session, I was sure they wouldn't notice.

To my surprise, Peter also settled softly in our bed and fell asleep. I looked at my watch, it was two in the morning, and then I too drifted off to sleep.

Around four o'clock in the morning, I was woken up again by soft voices.

Peter whispered that he had to leave.

Then I hear Emily's voice.

"Peter wait, I want to thank you! You were right, thanks for convincing me, it was an incredible orgasm. I never imagined such existed," she sighed.

Peter nodded and said again, "I have to go."

"Please, just stay a little longer!" Emily begged.

What more could she want, I wondered, so I kept pretending to sleep.

"Okay, but I have to leave in half an hour at the latest," Peter replied.

I heard movement, this time I was lying facing them, so I could peek a little.

Emily glanced at me to check if I was still asleep. I shivered, but she didn't notice I was awake. Then Emily went down on Peter and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it softly and then harder. It didn't take much for Peter to get hard again. He also wondered about Emily.

Emily said, "I don't know what happened to me, but my pussy got out of control."

She sat on his cock and engulfed the entire length of it at once, this time without effort. It seemed, Peter's cock made a number on her pussy, she was certainly still well distended down there.

As soon as Peter's dick reached her deepest point, she shuffled then squirmed and writhed, her pupils widened, and she whispered, "I've always needed this."

She just sat there, swaying quietly, making tiny, almost unnoticeable circular movements with her hips. She moaned softly, "Yes, yes, oh god." She looked deep in Peter's eyes, her pussy convulsed and begun to milk him. She climaxed long, for the fifths time tonight. Peter deposited his remaining seeds deep inside her.

"I needed this last one before you go," she said and kissed Peter.

Peter smiled and stood up, but before he left he gave something to Emily, "This is my nickname at the club, if you want to know when I'll be here."

My wife took the small piece of paper and hid it in her purse.

Half an hour later Emily woke me up and suggested we go. I looked deeply into her eyes and saw complete satisfaction in them. Her face was glowing.

Soon, we were on our way home. Sitting quietly in the car, I wondered what changes this one night would bring to our lives.