All Comments on 'First Time: Whatever He Wanted'

by lick4her

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent & his virginity was icing on the cake...

...altho I'd've been a little more circumspect than he was when he asked her how many others she'd been with. The girl had class & he still had a ways to go before he could equal her. Maybe it was that extra year of college she had on him, I'm not sure but maybe there is some truth in that old saying, "Girls(women) mature faster than boys(men)."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get an editor

This was so full of grammatical and wrong word errors I lost the train if the story. You owe it to your readers to produce a product worthy of their time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I lift my cum soaked hand to you!

Big deal if it was full of grammatical and wrong word errors. This was a good story for me. Sorry that the other person got "lost on the train". Good Job. I liked your story and it was worth my time to read it.

Sweetnsexy5381Sweetnsexy5381over 19 years ago
Mmmmm...loved it...and myself more than a few time

Wow, that was superhot. I've never really been turned on by the thought of a virgin male before. This author's got me seriously contemplating finding one and showing him how it's done. While there were a few grammatical errors, the mood, atmosphere and overall flow were so well conveyed that such "mistakes" are of no consequence where quality is concerned. Ahhh, very satisfying and thank-you to Lick4her for such a panty-soaking read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having what one thinks is really going to be a wild sexual experience and finding out that your really with a virgin sexually should get a women's juices really flowing very freely. It would mine.

Just remember that it should definitely take more than one night or weekend. Train him right. Make sure he really knows how to eat you and make you climax for starters. Make sure that he is tongue trained. Sit on his face. Have him orally pleasure to tight bass too. Let him cum all over your breast, then have him like you clean. Duck him then have him clean your pussy. Suck him off and have him accept his chum from your horny lips. So many things to train him properly. I'm sure you may come up with many more. Enjoy your opportunity. I know I sure would!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous