First Time Wife Sharing

Story Info
Wife agrees to be shared as part of my ultimate fantasy.
2.1k words
4.13
19.7k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at erotic writing. Really first time writing in general. Please excuse the the errors and enjoy.

We are Mike and Cherie and I have had a long time fantasy of watching my wife with another man. We been married for 30+ years.and enjoy a good life together. We have never explored this fantasy until today.

Well here we were, my wife was standing in the bathroom door looking sexy as heck in a tight tank top and sexy black panties. She was standing in the door and i was admiring the view as was Evan. How we got here and what is about to take place is something that I never thought would have gotten this far, but here we were. I was full of all kinds of emotions as we were going to embark of my long term fantasy of watching my wife with another man and joining in the fun to give her an experience of a lifetime.

As mentioned I have had a fantasy of watching my wife Cherie with another man and it took a long time before I worked up the courage to share my thoughts in detail. I can imagine that she was shocked, but to her credit she listened and accepted the fantasy, but was adamant it would never happen. We did add the fantasy to a role play once or twice. I had accepted the fact that it would never happen and maybe that was for the best.

Fast forward to this week we were on a cruise and our table mate Evan was there by him self having lost his wife a few years back. Evan was our age, sure of himself, handsome, well spoken and a gentlemen. We all got along well and spent a lot of time together and i did notice an attraction between Cherie and Evan. I mentioned the attraction one evening and she did not deny it just saying that Evan was a very nice and she was enjoying his company. I brought up my fantasy and said that this would be a good time to make it happen. We are alone on a ship, no one will know we have a possible candidate in Evan and that we have a full day on the water coming up. She was taken back, but realized that I was serious. After a long silent moment she said that she was tempted, but if we did do this it could not be undone. We spent most of that evening discussing the situation and before going to bed Cherie said that she would go along if Evan was interested, but that I would have to set it up and get Evan to accept the invitation. I was stunned and excited and slept very little that night. I confirmed in the morning that she was serious and set out to find Evan.

I found Evan alone and explained my fantasy of watching Cherie with another man and possibly joining in to give her additional pleasure. I assured him there was no desire for male to male contact just wanted to see her get and give pleasure to someone else and that it was very difficult to explain beyond that. Not surprising he accepted the invitation and i told him to come to our cabin in a few hours.

I went back to our cabin and told Cherie that Evan was in and would be here is a few hours. That is how we got to where my wife was standing in the bathroom doorway with both Evan and i enjoying the view of here in her outfit. She walked over to me gave me a kiss and hug and I asked her if she was ready and she nodded. I then sat down and watched her as she walked over to Evan. She and Evan shared an intimate hug and a few looks and then they kissed for the first time. I had a ton of emotions as they kissed standing up for few minutes. Eventually Evan's hands made their way down to my wife ass as they kissed. It was erotic watching this unfold and seeing his hands where mine have been for so many years.

They then moved to the couch with Evan removing all clothes except for his boxers where he was showing his excitement. They sat on the couch and kissed some more with Evan taking full advantage of my Cherie's breasts through her tank top. I noticed as well that her hands had made there way to the front of Evan's boxers. She was rubbing him over the material and I made the comment that maybe he should lose them. Evan stood up and Cherie slide his boxers down springing free his now erect penis. It was the first time she was this close to another man's dick since we were married, she was now up close and personal to Evan's fully erect cock. She hesitated and looked at me asked if I was sure and I nodded, she then proceeded to take Evan's dick in her hand and slide up and down. It was very sexy site to watch unfold. She played with Evan's member for several seconds and then the moment of truth as she stuck out her tongue and brought the head of Evan's dick to it and started to lick the head while looking at me. She licked him up and down a few times and then opened her mouth and took Evan in. The image is now etched in my memory as Cherie's mouth was wrapped around Evan's dick and she was sliding her head up and down giving Evan a blowjob. She then tells me to come over and remove my under ware, which were gone in an instant. I was standing next to Evan with his dick in Cherie's mouth. She then reached to me and took me in other hand and pulled me to her mouth where she replaced Evan's dick with mine. She was now taking turns using her mouth to suck both Evan and I. it was the hottest and most erotic thing i have ever seen and she was getting into it driving each of us crazy. She is not a swallower, but as Evan go close she took him a little deeper and let him finish in her mouth and then shocked me by swallowing his cum. She looked at me and said your turn and i got the same treatment and end result.

i helped to her feet and we kissed deeply and then turned her to Evan and removed the tank top and Evan wasted no time attending to her breasts taking each one in his mouth several times with me standing behind her and kissing her neck. I whispered in her ear that it was now her turn and we moved her over to the bed. She laid down with Evan kissing up her legs and me kissing her breasts, ears and mouth. Evan slowly made his way to her panties. He kissed the front of her panties and then used is tongue to go inside the elastic and then up the belly button and then making his way lower. He looked up and asked if he could remove Cherie's panties and she lifted her hips, Evan did the rest. My wife was now naked with her legs spread showing Evan her newly groomed pubic hair, Evan made his way to her private parts with his lips and tongue. I watched for a few minutes as he licked her pussy and then i kissed her deeply and asked her if she was enjoying and she nodded. I could tell she was close to an orgasm and then it happened she pulled Evan's head tight between her legs and came. I was watching the show enjoying my wife enjoying her self. Evan did not stop and continued his oral assult until she had at least 2 more orgasms. She asked him stop and he moved up to her side stopping to kiss each breast and then sharing a passionate kiss.

We were laying with Cherie between us taking a break and I then decided it was my turn to give Cherie some oral attention and made my way down to between her legs. As i started to lick and play I heard Cherie tell him to move his dick to her mouth and that she wanted to suck him again. Never thought I would hear my wife telling another man she wanted his dick in her mouth. Evan did as he was told I watched as Cherie reached out grabbed his dick pulled it to her mouth and started to suck him again. The view while i was giving her oral as almost too much for me. She was getting oral from me and giving Evan a blowjob. That view is etched in my memory as well. After a few minutes I asked if she would like to feel Evan inside of her and she licked the head of his dick and said yes.

Evan then moved down between her legs and i moved up to her side as he placed his dick on her pubic hair and started to slide up and down and i kissed her and told her to enjoy as Evan then moved himself to her opening and stated to tease her with his dick and she finally said after several seconds that she wanted it inside of her and nodded to Evan and the head of his dick disappeared into her pussy and then half of his dick and then it was all the way in. I moved away to give them room and soon they got in sync as Evan was now fucking my wife. There it was my wife was under another man with me watching the fantasy unfold. They went at if for several minutes with Evan on top and holding her hands sliding himself in and out of my wife. Soon they were both cumming together. They shared another passionate kiss. I sat next to them on the bed enjoying the show.

Evan then laid down next to her and I kissed her deeply again and turned her towards Evan giving me access to her from behind and slide myself inside of her. She met my movements and was leaning into Evan's chest. We did that for several minutes and then I asked her to get on all 4's and took my place back behind her and Evan stood in front of her as she gave him oral and I took her from behind. It was erotic and another image now etched in my mind. Evan then looked at me asked if we could change positions and we switched. Watching him take her from behind while me getting oral was too much for me and I came quickly. I sat back and watched as Evan continued to take my wife from behind and she looked at me and closed her eyes. Cherie asked if she could take Evan for a ride and he laid down on the bed and Cherie moved over on top of him and slid her self down on him and I watched from behind as she bounced up and down. It did not take long and they both finished again at the same time.

Everyone was exhausted and we all sat in silence for some and Evan said that is was time for him to go and got dressed. My wife walked him to the door naked and gave him a passionate kiss and thanked him for a wonderful time. She then walked over to me sitting on the couch. She looked sexy as all get out and after an awkward silence I told her the fantasy was incredible I hoped she enjoyed it. She looked at me and moved herself to sit on my lap and we kissed and said yes she did enjoy it more than she expected. I asked her about the swallowing and she said that as she was sucking another man that she decided to do something else not normal and swallow. She asked if I was ok with that and told her it was hot to watch. She noticed that i was now hard and she slid herself down on me and we started to enjoy each other and I told her I cannot believe that we had lived out this fantasy and that she was an incredibly sexy woman. She continued to ride me and I asked if there would be a next time and she just smiled.