First Time Wild Ch. 03

Story Info
An interesting night of playing pool and dancing.
8.2k words
4.41
51.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Babe, what do you think about going out dancing Saturday night?"

"That would be fine," I responded, thinking back to our dance outing a few weeks earlier.

"Do you mind if I invite Brea and Ron to join us? Maybe we could catch dinner then go dancing"

"Sounds like a plan to me," I replied. "Give them a call."

Ron and Brea are good friends of ours. I have known Ron for several years and helped him by just being there when he went through his messy divorce. Brea is his girlfriend and, in my estimation, soul mate. They think so much alike it is unbelievable. She is also adorable. Brea is almost the opposite of my wife; Pam. Pam stands 5'7" tall and has nice, but not large, 36b breasts and long sexy legs. Brea, on the other hand, stands 5' even, weighs in at maybe 100 lbs and has a very noticeable 36dd rack. Add to her physical build long brown hair and a Barbie Doll face and you have a very attractive, 36 year old lady.

Neither of us are swingers and both Ron and I respect each other enough to not even go there with each other's women. In fact, that is probably what makes our relationship so good. We can do things as couples, without being threatened or concerned that things will get out of hand.

Both Pam and Brea have a conservative mindset about relationships, and both are loyal to their man. Neither are interested in the swinger lifestyle, which is fine with me.

Brea, however, is a bit of a flirt and more willing to act seductive, in a playful way. Pam, on the other hand, is generally more conservative in her approach and feels she is being a slut if she even thinks about flirting with another guy. (I Love this Woman) Brea has done wonders to bring Pam out of that shell a bit, as Pam really likes Brea and is willing to go along with her playful antics, realizing that Brea does not come across as slutty in the process.

In all, we are just two, normal, middle class couples in our empty nester years, enjoying life and each other's friendship.

Saturday came and we had made arrangements to meet at a new restaurant in town, which has a sports bar/lounge area, for dinner. From there we would go on to a local club for dancing.

"How do I look?" Pam asked, exiting the bedroom with a sexy, runway model walk.

""Wow! You look great," I responded, my heart beating a bit faster and my groin starting to twitch.

Pam was wearing a tight fitting pair of low rider jeans and a light weight purple top she had purchased a few days ago. The top was loose fitting, but was designed in a way that the fabric bunches up just under the breast line to accentuate the bust. This coupled with the high heal boots she was wearing really set off her curvaceous hips and long legs. Now, I normally prefer her to wear a short skirt for showing off her legs, but I had to admit, she looked amazingly hot in this attire.

"Thank you," she replied. "Are you ready to go?"

I just nodded my head, not taking my eyes off her as I opened the door and motioned to her in an "After You" hand gesture. Pam grinned and gave me a quick kiss on the lips as she passed me in the door way. "You are so sweet," she said, as she exited our home.

We arrived at the restaurant at the same time as Ron and Brea and found a booth near one of the big screen TV's that was playing a college basketball game. Our conversation bounced around our last couple of weeks, work and how we couldn't wait for the warmer weather to finally get here.

It seemed like it took quite awhile before the waitress came to take our orders, though it was probably only 10 minutes. When she finally came, however, I was pleasantly surprised. She was a very attractive, 20 something young lady, who stood about 5'5", had a narrow waste and had a curvaceous figure. She wore a top that was very low cut, exposing a great portion of her C cup breasts in the process. It was a beautiful sight and I have to admit, I stared for a moment. (A mistake I rarely make with my wife present. Dumb!)

Anyway, the girls each ordered a martini and Ron and I ordered local Micro-brews. After the waitress walked away, Brea looked at Ron and said, "You guys were checking her out. I can't believe you two," glancing over at me in the process. "Right here in front of us."

Ron stammered, embarrassed by being caught. I, on the other hand, responded with "If I don't check out the competition once in a while how I am supposed to know that Pam is still the best looking lady around?"

In after thought I realized that it was a really stupid response as it lead into a series of questions, like "How often do you check out the "Competition"?", "So, now I am in competition for you?" and "What happens if you find someone better looking than me?" I just raised my glass and said, "To the two prettiest women I know."

Ron quickly agreed and the girls started laughing, knowing that they had my by the nuts and I was back peddling fast.

Our meal finally arrived and we ordered more drinks. By the time the girls had finished their second martini, Ron joked about the last time he took Brea out and she got so drunk, she walked into the back of their car as they left the club.

That story lead to a story about me having a few too many while watching a basketball game at home. I had four Bourbon's on the rocks and when I stood up to go to the bathroom, I fell on the floor. (Pam thought it was funny and should be shared with our friends. Whatever.)

The story about me did transition well into a story about one of the guys that accompanied me to the strip club a few months ago. As he tried to stand to go to the bathroom he fell on the floor. His response was "I didn't mean to do that." To which I laughed and helped him up.

Pam, still wanting to embarrass me a bit, said, "Ask him what kind of club it was."

I just grinned and continued my story.

Brea picked right up on it and asked, "What kind of club was it?"

I did not respond. Instead, I just continued on with the story.

Brea then, with a look that was priceless, questioned, "You didn't really...?" realizing what type of club Pam was referring to. (I laughed inside as I would have assumed that Brea would have been to a strip club in the past just because of some of her stories and her freer spirit.)

I just kept on with my story. When I was finished I added, "It is amazing what type of attention the women customers get at those clubs." Pam's face flushed red, fearing that I would tell her secret now. I held my tongue though. There would be other times I could share that story.

Ron and Brea started to pick on me, "Mr. Straight Lace," and we all had a laugh. Brea, looking over at Pam, asked, "And you are OK with that?"

"Sure," she said, "I trust him. It's not like he does this all of the time."

Brea chuckled, and then looked over at Ron, giving him a look that said, "Don't even think about it."

I then added, "Pam is still the most beautiful woman there is, in my eyes." Yeah, I was still trying to score points.

Ron quickly added, "And you are the only one for me, Babe," leaning over and kissing Brea on the cheek.

Brea elbowed Ron. "Yeah, right!"

The conversation eventually moved on to our summer camping plans, vacation plans and fishing trips while we finished our dinners.

It was only 8:00 pm when we finished dinner, but we decided to head on over to the club anyway, knowing that the action would not get started until 9:30 pm or later. Once there, however, we found the club even "deader" than we anticipated. In fact, we were the only customers in the building.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, to no one in particular.

"There is a pool table. You want to play?" Ron quipped.

"Sure. It's been a while but that's ok." I responded.

"Been a couple of weeks for me too," Ron said.

"It was 1995 when I last played," I laughed as Ron put his money into the pool table.

Ron set up the table while I found a straight Cue stick. Meanwhile, the girls ordered more drinks and found a table close to the pool table to watch the action.

Ron offered to let me break, but I declined and soon he had balls flying around the table. Neither of us was very good, but we had fun and in the end, I beat him.

"Oh Yeah! "I haven't played since 1995" he says. What a sandbagger," Ron said, sarcastically.

"Serious, I got lucky," I responded. We bantered back and forth a bit as Ron racked up the next round.

At the end of the second game, both girls had finished their drinks and had ordered another. This was interesting as Pam rarely has more than two drinks in an evening as she does not like to get out of control. I knew, from firsthand experience, that she has a tendency to get less inhibited the more she drinks so I was looking forward to the rest of the evening.

"I think we should play doubles," Brea piped up.

Pam looked at her, shaking her head no, as she said, "You three play. I don't know how."

"There aren't any three person games. You will need to play too," Ron said.

"Come on, Babe," I said. "It will be fun. There's no pressure and no competition. Just having fun."

Reluctantly Pam gave into to our coaxing and pleading and picked up a pool stick.

"Here, use mine," I offered. "The rest are pretty warped."

Pam can get very competitive. Whether it is with games or life in general, if she thinks she can win, she will become relentless. On the other hand, if she does not feel she has a chance to win, she will shy away from any competition. As a result, she has always viewed pool with disdain, as she did not do well the few times she tried. Instead of practicing to get better, she preferred to ignore the game.

Ron broke this time, with my turn following him. Brea was next and actually made her first shot, missing the second. When Pam's turn came up, it was obvious that she hadn't played much, as she held the butt of the stick tight in her right hand and wrapped the index finger of her left hand around the shaft in an attempt to aim her shot.

"Wait," Ron said, stopping Pam before she shot. "Reposition your hand and let the stick just glide," he offered, moving over to Pam to help her set up her shot. He then took a quick minute to explain to her how to figure out where to aim and some of the basic rules of pool. Pam then took her first shot, missing the balls on the table completely.

We all laughed. Defensively Pam said, "See. I don't know how to play. I should quit"

"No. You did fine. We are all just having fun here. OK?" I responded. I then pulled Pam close to me and gave her a hug.

The game progressed and in the end, Pam and I had won the game. She hadn't made any shots, but she was starting to make contact with the ball and actually got pretty close to making a few shots. Enough so that she was encouraged to play another game.

The second game moved along much like the first until the score was tied with each side at three balls remaining. That is when Pam made her first shot of the night. You would have thought she hit the jackpot as she gave a "whoohoo" and a fist pump. She started jumping up and down and came prancing over to where I was sitting. I gave her a quick hug of congratulations and whispered in her ear, "It is still your turn."

With a look of surprise and a small smile on her face, Pam took her next shot. The fact that it missed its target really did not matter as Pam was still excited about making the one before.

My turn came around again, (None of us were hitting our shots very well due to the liquor.) and as I was setting up for my shot, Ron walked around the table and stood in from on the hole I was aiming at. He swayed back and forth a bit then smiled and looked over at the girls. "This is called distracting your opponent," he said with a wink. I chuckled and took my shot, missing.

"See, works every time," Ron added.

When Ron's turn came up again, he glanced around at me (We were sitting directly behind where he was setting up to shoot) with a look that questioned whether or not I was going to get back at him for the last distraction. I ignored the look and waited until he set up for his shot. Just as he was about to shoot, I reached out my pool stick and gave him a "Goose". We all burst into laughter as his shot went careening to the left, missing the hole he was aimed at by a foot.

"Good one," he said, looking directly at me. "Very Junior High." Again we all laughed.

The game progressed along with Ron and me taking turns trying to distract each other as we played. Eventually the game ended with Pam and me winning.

As Ron racked the balls, Brea was over next to him whispering something. He chuckled and nodded his head to whatever she was saying to him. My attention was on Pam as I congratulated and encouraged her on how she was playing. This was the first time in a long time that she allowed herself to play a game like this and I did not want her to chicken out.

It was my turn to break so I positioned myself to take the opening shot. As I did, I was explaining to Pam why I placed the Cue ball where I did and my intended target, trying to coach her a bit on the strategy of the game. When I turned back around to aim, Brea was standing by the left side of the table, holding her pool stick. Just as I was drawing back to take my shot, she bumped the chalk, causing it to fall off the edge of the table and on to the floor.

"Opps!" she exclaimed, bending over to pick it up.

As she did, she turned away from me and bent over at her waist, keeping her legs fairly straight. This caused her short skirt to hike up her ass, exposing her legs to the tops of her thighs, just below her ass cheeks. Damn that girl has nice legs.

I obviously stared longer than I thought as Pam tossed a wadded up napkin. Sarcastically she then said, "Hello, time to wake up and shoot. I can't believe you are staring at Brea like that. I thought you said I was the only one that captured your attention." I was busted.

I grinned, looked over at Ron and just shook my head. "So that's the way it's going to be, is it?" I said, taking my shot. I sunk the 3 ball on the break. "You are going to have to try harder than that," I taunted, setting up for my next shot.

With the challenge now in place, Brea walked to where I was aiming and bent over the table, letting me look right down her top. Her heavy breasts swayed forward and I could see the tops of her tits fully exposed. It was truly amazing and distracting as I missed my shot. "Good one," I said, "Good one."

Ron's shot was next and as he was setting up for the shot, Pam leaned into me and whispered, "What do you want me to do to distract him?"

"I'm not sure," I responded. "You have jeans on so the "drop the chalk" trick probably won't have as much effect. Just improvise as you feel comfortable"

Ron got his shot away before we could do anything, however. Fortunately he missed a pretty difficult shot so it was now Pam's turn.

Pam seemed to be having trouble trying to figure out how to take her shot, as Ron left her with a tough set up. Ron then offered some advice and walked around behind Pam to help her set up the shot the way he thought it work best. As he did, he leaned over Pam from behind with his left hand on the table beside her left hand, and then took the stick in his right hand, just behind Pam's right hand, raising the stick a bit higher. As he did he explained that by striking down on the ball in that position, the Cue would roll back after striking the ball she was aiming at.

As he was explaining the shot, Pam looked up at me, gave me a wicked little grin, and then stepped back, forcing her ass into Ron's crotch. She then wiggled her ass back and forth a couple of quick times, keeping contact with his groin.

I wish I had a picture of his face when she did that. His eyes opened wider than I would have thought possible and his jaw fell open. He then jumped backward as though he had just touched a hot oven burner. We all erupted into laughter; enough so that the few people that were at the bar all looked over at us.

"Oh, that is so not fair." Ron scolded. "So not fair."

"All's fair in love and sport," Pam responded, giving me and Brea an exaggerated wink.

The rest of that game became one of competition between the two girls to see which could distract the others man the best. In the end, Ron and Brea won the game, but from my estimation, we all came out winners. We were having fun.

As I set up the table for the next round, Pam and Brea were at the table talking back and forth about something. They were speaking quietly so I could not hear what they said. Ron had gone to the bar to get us more drinks.

"We challenge you to the next game," Brea said, as Ron returned to the table with the drinks.

"Who? Me and Pam?" I asked, looking a bit puzzled by the comment and pointing to myself and then over to Pam.

"No. Pam and I challenge you and Ron," she clarified. "We want to beat you."

Laughing, Ron said, "I'm game."

I agreed, offering the table to the girls to break.

"First we need to go use the bathroom," Pam said, pulling Brea along with her. Brea just looked back toward us and gave us a wicked grin and followed Pam out of the room.

When the girls returned, they were holding their hands behind their backs as they walked up to the table. Curiously, I noted that Pam walked toward Ron and Brea toward me as then approached. Then, standing directly in front of us, Pam looked at Ron and said," Here, hold this for me. It is getting in my way." As she said it, she moved her hand from behind her back and extended it toward Ron. In her hand was her black, strapless bra.

"Shit!" I unintentionally uttered audibly. Ron and I were both speechless.

Before either of us could say anything, Brea reached out her hand toward me. "Please be a dear and hold this for me also," she said in a seductive voice. In her hand was her white thong.

"Double Shit!" Ron exclaimed.

When neither of us moved our hands to take our gifts, each girl reached out, taking our hands in theirs and placed the garments in our hands. They then turned and walked over to the pool table to start the game. Ron and I just looked at each other then both grinned and shrugged our shoulders.

"What the Hell. Let's play," Ron finally said.

Brea broke and balls spread across the pool table. My turn followed and now I was anticipating some fun as my mind was running a bit wild with the possibilities presented by the girls. I fully expected Pam to be the one to try to distract me as I did not think she had the nerve to actually flash Ron, but to my surprise, Brea moved over to the table as I was setting up for my shot.

Seductively she moved along the right side of the table, right where I was aiming. Nonchalantly she walked up to the table and brushed the chalk off the side onto the floor. I just grinned and shook my head in a mock disbelief. What she did next, however, caused me to have to stand up to gather my wits.

Bending over at the waist, again, she kept her legs fairly straight, creating a very erotic view of her upper thighs. Assuming that she had gone as far as she was going to, I started to set up my shot again.

Instead, she bent a bit lower, and reached her left hand back around to her ass and pulled her skirt up a bit more. (That is when I had to stand up) Exposed before me was one of the best looking asses I have ever seen. Both cheeks were tight and formed nice round globes. From my vantage point, I could also see the mounds of her pussy lips, which were cleanly shaven and glistening slightly in the light.

At this point, two things happened. First, I blushed. Second, my cock started to harden. The sight was incredible, and the fact that it was my buddy's girlfriend, made it even naughtier and erotically stimulating.

I glanced over at my wife and saw her just smiling back at me. She gave me a quick wink and asked, "What's the matter, big boy? Is the competition too much for you?"