First Time With A Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If our stenographer was there in the room with us, she'd be a posh British woman, twenty-something, sitting in a chair with her leg crossed over the other and rocking it to her own personal beat. She'd try not to pop her bubble gum too loud while taking notes and she would have noted that Carly and Joe laid their buck-ass naked bodies down in the middle of the bed. When Julianne and I climbed on from the same side, I snuggled close to Carly while Julianne had to crawl over both of them like she was at a slumber party, giggling the whole time which was just the perfect sound to really disarm everybody's nerves. Because, friends, you have to hear Julianne's giggle just once to know it will melt your heart like butter in a microwave.

Also, Julianne flashed her spread pussy during the giggle crawl for all to see.

We all started to caress each other very slowly. There were whispers of more consent questions - "can I touch you here?" - and I heard Julianne ask Joe if she could kiss him and he answered with a soft 'yes' but it was Carly who answered in a more emphatic "Yes!" and she turned away from me and got up on one elbow to watch Julianne take Joe's mouth in both her hands and give him the hottest loving gentle kiss ever. You could see it, but you could also hear it. Carly and I were mesmerized before we broke out of our spells and I asked "May I kiss You?", and she said in this hushed tone "fuck yes" but she kind of elongated the 'fuck' part so it was more like "fuuuuuuuck yes". So I looked into her eyes which glistened in the candlelight and bent down to give her a long, soft kiss.

I have to say, it felt kind of weird, and just a little bit wrong. I've watched Julianne kiss other men before, often while they were fucking her and I could hear every sloshy wet sound that came from their genitals with each thrust. But these kisses with other guys - the visuals, the sounds, the pound-pound-pound jolt her head made with each of the guy's thrust - these memories are safely stored in my memory banks and bring me so much joy years and years later as I recall them. Because it was me wanting to watch Julianne get fucked and her wanting to get fucked that started this whole business. I am supremely invested in giving her happiness.

But this new feeling is an entirely different thing. The brand-new lips and different mouth and the unfamiliar smell of Carly's breath, and the tenderness but also the pure horniness of what was happening was a new thing for me. With my wife right there! And while I knew that over time this feeling will normalize - and maybe by the next hour even - still - it was foreign to me. I reached out my hand and stroked Julianne's back and her hair, as if to check in and say "It's me. Checking in. You good with all this?" And if I, Mr. Already Experienced, was feeling this, Great Caesar's Ghost, what were Carly and Joe thinking?

But my answer was quickly answered as the CarlyJoe Couple broke their kisses with us and turned to each other and started kissing. Hard. With a lot of passion. And I took this opportunity to reach over them and kiss Julianne just as hard while whispering "you ok?" only to hear back with excited breath "fuck yeah!" And that made me feel so good.

The stenographer would make note that as of this moment, Julianne and I were both on top of Joe and Carly, each couple kissing their spouses. I could feel Joe's hard cock poke into my stomach while my cock was pressed against Carly's thigh.

I was obscuring Joe's cock from my - holy hell - what was happening to my wife? She was turning into a werewolf in front of my eyes! No, no, not the growing fur part nor the growing fang part. It was more like Julianne had become possessed, like her spirit animal was now The Werewolf and fucking-a she looked absolutely RAVENOUS! And I was in the big fat way of what she wanted most - Joe's cock!

With the strength of a wildebeest (not really, but just go with me on this bit of dramatic embellishment), she PUSHED me away off of Joe's cock and bent down to ravish his sacred love bone in her mouth. She was like a cowboy with no table manners sopping up a hot bowl of soup with a biscuit. I took a photo with my mental camera - SNAP! - for prosperity.

God, I love Bad Bad Julianne.

Carly rolled on top of me and with similar wildebeest strength, she pushed me down on the bed, on my back, and practically impaled her mouth on my cock. The sounds she was making! Her slobbering and out of control groans sounded like a table of rabbis who were just told for the first time that it was OK to eat barbequed pork ribs: you can imagine their manic smacking mouths attacking those ribs, BBQ sauce dripping down their chins. Except in this case, it was a mixture of saliva and my pre-cum dripping down the sides of Carly's face while her wet tongue was devouring my hard-on.

I wanted to look over at Joe and have this record-scratch freeze-film moment showing our frozen faces in explicit delight while my voice narrated "Yep, that's me and Joe. You're probably wondering how we ended up here." But really, what I was really thinking at the time was "don't cum, don't cum, please don't cum" because what I really wanted was for this night to last a long, long time.

And Joe must've been thinking the same thing as he gracefully told Julianne "Easy, easy. I want to last" and I said to Carly "me too" and so Carly crawled towards my face and commanded "open your mouth" after which she poked her tongue inside my mouth and coated my lips and the roof of my mouth with her mixture of pre-cum and Carly-sauce. And after that we kissed some more and then I rolled her over on her back so that both husband and wife were on their backs, their legs splayed, both of them reflecting wetness from their genitals, and then I said "I'm going to lick you both, is that ok?" and they nodded their heads like excited puppies as I dove down first to lick Carly.

Julianne, meanwhile, giving Joe a rest from her cocksucking, grabbed some crème lube from the bedstand, and squirted some on her fingers. Then she maneuvered herself so she could bend down and kiss Carly while I was licking her. Then, at the same time, Julianne bent Joe's knees apart so she could place her lubed hands on Joe's balls and then slowly massage them, lowering her hand down his taint towards his asshole.

"Ok if I play with your ass, Joe?" she asked. And before Joe could answer, Carly somehow was able to proxy for Joe with an animated muffle (because Julianne, my wife, you see, was totally kissing this hot woman like a rabid animal) - "Yes! My God, Yes!" - but what the fantasy stenographer heard was more akin to the sound you make trying to answer a dentist's question while he's stuffed your mouth with cotton. Our loyal stenographer bent forward a little as if this would help her understand what Carly had said. It would've been no use for her to ask in a clipped British accent "I'm sorry, luv, what was that again?" because any future attempts would just sound the same.

Plus, she's not really there.

Meanwhile it was Carly who looked like she was going to win the prize for First Orgasm Of The Night because once my tongue found the sweet spot and the sweet rhythm, Carly began to breathe heavier and heavier, making these primal high-pitched sounds that were utterly untranslatable, so much so that our stenographer slammed down her pen in resignation as if to say "Oh, for fuck's sake, how am I supposed to do my job with this lot?"

Carly's noises were speeding up, oh yeah she's gonna blast soon, and I made every effort to not change one iota of anything I was doing. I kept licking at the same pace, at the same pressure, until finally she volcano'd and vice-gripped her well-toned muscular thighs against both my ears and locked my face into place whether I liked it or not, my breathing be damned. I tried to press-and-hold while she rode it out, but she needed more pressure, so Carly grabbed the back of my neck and smashed my face more into her cunt. It's possible there was a neck crack when that happened and, sure, breaking my neck would all be in good service of her pleasure, but luckily, she eventually lightened up her vice so I could breathe and ensure my neck was, in fact, not broken.

Joe, who himself was ooh'ing and aah'ing as my wife was slowly tunneling her finger up his ass, turned over to hug and kiss his wife, his hands running all over her. Julianne and I bent over them and we, too, kissed and hugged and swept our hands all over each other. It was nice to feel all the love and acceptance radiating off that bed. The four of us had found our center of gravity.

Together, Julianne and I rolled off Carly and Joe and found our own spot on the bed. Julianne was on her back and my right hand was sliding up her inner thigh. I needed more skin-glide so I added some edible oil, lavender, on my hand, and then continued my slide up her thigh until I was able to palm her cunt. My fingers moved slowly like they were underwater sea plants in a barely moving tide, moving in psychedelic slow-motion as if they were exploring a new sea cave. I could hear her breathing start to rise and felt the shifts of naked bodies around us configuring into new positions.

I looked down onto Julianne's chest to see both Joe and Carly, each snacking on her tits. Julianne muttered a "oh fuck" of ecstasy while my hand slowly masturbated her cunt. I bent down and kissed her stomach while my tongue started to explore around her hips. A hand reached over and started to gently stroke my cock, sometimes rising to the tip and exploring the head.

The combination of all the feelings happening at the same time was dizzy and glorious. Was I high? I knew I wasn't but yet it had that same quality to it. The flickering candlelight, the cacophony of groans, the turn-on of fingering my wife just the way she likes it - the Giving - and the feeling of my cock being played with - the Taking: it made it impossible to concentrate on just one thing at a time. And I really enjoyed the chaos of the moment. Not a "bad" chaos, but just the opposite. I loved that I was losing myself. That I was thinking less and feeling more. That I was morphing into a primal state.

"So this is what meditation must feel like" was the last thought I had before falling into an abyss of a waking sort of dream.

From here, my memories and the timeline gets mushy.

I do remember hearing Julianne groaning louder, louder than usual, and starting to use phrases with religious embellishments like "oh god, oh sweet Jesus, jesus fucking christ". And I recall how her body shook - I mean seriously, her entire body - because I could feel the ripples through my lips as I was kissing her skin and I could feel the ripples through my fingers wet with her squirting ejaculate.

And I went to kiss her but I had to wait my turn because Carly and Joe together were fucking her face with affection. I was filled with so much love for my wife, but also for these two amazing lovers we just happened to have met in the spa not an hour or two earlier. I loved how they were treating Julianne, how they were so fucking adorable and loving and giving. I just had to get my kisses in so I was able to slowly dip my face down towards Julianne's and they sensed this and parted just a bit to let me in. So there we were, the three of us, kissing my wife's face like she was being love-attacked by three puppies. Julianne, over-stimulated, started to laugh-scream, "Ok! Ok! It's too much!" so Joe and I instinctively backed off leaving Carly to, alone, give her some gentler, slower affection.

God, the rest is so blurry. I remember the next morning, coffee in bed, while Julianne and I kept asking each other "what happened next?" or "wait did we...?"

I just have memories in the form of photographs pieced together from our morning remembering. Images that also contain smells and sounds.

There's one where Joe is fucking Julianne. Her legs are splayed open, her hands gripping her thighs back as wide as she could make them to give Joe maximum cunt. Her neck trying to raise off the pillow to see, her mouth and eyes popped wide open. Joe's muscular ass tightened in mid-thrust. I hear his sweaty grunts. Her cries.

I have another photo of Joe with his cock in his hands over Julianne's cunt, but this time he is looking at the ceiling and seemingly howling, another werewolf in our midst.

Another frozen shot of Carly looking up from sucking Julianne's tit, her mouth, too, opened in astonishment, with a gob of Joe's flying cum smacking her in the chin. I can hear the wet slap of contact.

Next one: Julianne's chest covered in cum. She tries to bend forward to kiss Joe but is blocked by Carly and I, our heads in the way, licking the spoils.

I remember a mental snapshot of Julianne forcibly pushing me down onto the bed. I probably had a bit of shocked face at her wildebeest-spirit-animal fuckbeast possession.

I remember not a picture so much as more of that intense cacophony of sound and feeling and what is happening but jesus fuck it all feels so fucking good. A brush of hair stroking against my shoulder - that must've been Carly. Julianne and Joe tongue-fighting over my cock. My finger up Carly's cunt while she kissed me.

At that point while I don't remember it exactly, I could imagine any semblance of me trying to hold back to delay my orgasm being the stupidest idea ever. It was no match, I was outnumbered. Three against one. Three formidable lovers against, by then, a wiped out older guy. I remember trying to cry out when I came, but I was being kiss-smothered so I just wrapped my arms around whoever was there and it was nice to feel so much different skin. I get super-sensitive after I cum, my nerves just can't handle it, and there was a moment, I remember, where it felt like a massive overstimulation torture and I had to get them to stop. I tapped out on the skin I was touching. I'm guessing it was Julianne, familiar with every aspect of my body, who pressed her hand down on my spasming cock to give the poor thing some defense against future stimulation, a loving act of protection and warmth.

Julianne and I drank more coffee in bed after putting all the pieces together of what happened last night. I passed out, apparently. Carly and Joe went back to their room. I never washed my face before bed which explained the cum-crust on my cheek. "Wait, but I got that... when?" Julianne retold the story of Joe coming all over her chest and Carly and I foraging for it.

I told Julianne, "Man, this all would be so much easier to remember if we only had, like, one of those British mod stenographers taking notes - WAIT!" And over by the chair across from the bed, on the floor, were several pieces of notepaper torn from a spiral notebook. With dictation symbols over them.

No there wasn't.

But, damn, imagine if there was...

12