First Time With a Female Pt. 02

Story Info
The following morning...
788 words
4.42
5.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the lengthy delay with Part 2 from my first story which appeared in the Catagory: Group Sex. I needed to get a few stories off my chest in the meantime.....

My pals who organised the party had agreed to put me up for the night as I lived some distance away and had laid a blow-up mattress, sheet and blanket and pillow on the floor of their living room which an hour ago had been crowded with guests.

During my frolics with Chrissie and Nick in her bedroom the party had wound down, the guests had left and my hosts had gone to bed. My balls empty, I laid my clothes on an armchair and, dressed only in my underpants, slid under the sheet on the mattress and succumbed to the seduction of morpheus.

I slept very well and was awoken in daylight by a movement in the room In my waking stupor, at first I thought it might be one or both of my hosts, then a body lifted the sheet over me and slid under it next to me. I felt a wet tongue licking my neck. Oh my God! Could it be the lovely Nick? I suddenly felt a soft hand stroking the bulge in my underpants. Boy! Did it feel good! The bulge was growing. I turned my head towards the mysterious figure in my bed. It was Chrissie. For a brief moment I was disappointed, but when the hand slid inside my hands and unfurled my awakening cock, the disappointment soon evaporated.

"Morning, big boy." she whispered, kissing me on the lips.

"Flatterer!" I murmured.

Chrissie whipped the sheet off us which gave me the cue to raise my buttocks up from the mattress and pull my pants right down. She sat up and used her other hand to caress my replenished balls. Her right hand was now gently masturbating my rock hard prick. Fucking hell! This girl was a real expert. There is an adage that men give a better handjob than women. After all, us blokes know what it feels like to pleasure our penises. But Chrissie certainly knew how to pleasure a man.

She was stroking slowly, pulling my foreskin gently down from my bell-end with each downward stroke then up again, completely covering it again. This continued for a couple of minutes and I started to feel that familiar sensation of an approaching orgasm. I felt the need to return the gesture and began fondling her tits, but she moved further down my body.

"Just relax and enjoy what I'm doing to you." Her head was now level with my stomach. I felt her tongue licking my navel, then down my left thigh, then inwards and up to the back of my ball sack. Her tongue lapped my ball-sack. Oh fuck! This was heaven. The tongue licked up my rampant prick from my balls to the tip. Now it was under my foreskin rolling round my helmet (a trick I like to perform on uncut guys). Apart from the sensual pleasure I was getting it was a huge turn-on watching the action down below. The expert tongue licked the precum from the eye at the tip, her lips opened and I watched as they ungulfed the head of my dick. I most certainly wasn't going to last long now. Her hand was wanking the rest of my prick not buried in her mouth.

My writhing and whimpering was giving her the indication that I was getting close. She came up for air. "Let me know when you're nearly there," she said. "I want to see you cum."

"I'm nearly there right now." I replied. She lowered her head back down over my cock and drew the nob in between her cheeks, sucking quite fiercely.

"Oh God!" I moaned, writhing and bucking on the mattress. Her mouth left my pulsing cock and she laid her cheek on my stomach. Her hand was tossing me off with full strokes now, but only about three of them. I exploded. My jets of spunk hit her full in the face. Well, it was a mere six inches away from the weapon of destruction. The final gushes left a pool on my navel which she promptly started lapping up like a cat with the cream. My cream.

During mopping-up operations and while I was getting dressed, she revealed to me that mine was the second load she'd taken in the face that morning as she had given Nick a wank before he left for home. Such a dirty girl!

I was to see her once more before she moved on. I promise I won't leave it as long to relate that story!