First Time With a Female

Story Info
Not only my first time, but for another guy too in a 3some.
1.2k words
4.44
9.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I lived in London I was friends with a gay couple. They owned their flat and had a female lodger, Chrissie who was a hairdresser. She was a very pretty, petite girl, aged 19. She had a penchant for gay men and frequently succeeded in seducing their friends who were of that persuasion. I was one of them.

It happened one evening when they were throwing a party in their North London flat. I arrived when things were well under way, having travelled there by London Transport from my home in South London.

I was introduced to Chrissie who took me by surprise by giving me a big kiss on the cheek when I was about to shake her hand, like the gallant chap I am. She in turn introduced me to a work colleague called Nick. He was a very pretty and slim young man who happened to be celebrating his 18th birthday on that very day. He seemed to be quite shy and I was to find out later that he was also a virgin. Well, at the time I was introduced to him, that is.

Armed with a glass of cider, I sat on the arm of a chair watching those dancing in the small space in the middle of the lounge. The music slowed down to a ballad and Chrissie and Nick were enjoying a smoochy dance. As they passed by me, Chrissie stretched out her arm and grabbed mine to join them. I hastily planted my glass on the nearby mantelpiece and two of them became three of us. We were slowly moving round the room, arms round each others' waists in our own intimate circle with Chissie linked between Nick and myself.

I found myself beginning to get aroused, such was the close proximity of the three of us. Chrissie started snogging Nick and I could see their tongues doing some exploring. Then Chrissie turned her head towards me and our lips met. Her tongue immediately entered my mouth and hers and mine were fighting a close contact duel. I surprised myself. I was finding this strangely erotic. Strangely for me, that is.

Then her mouth went back to Nick's and by now we were in such close contact our faces were actually touching. Before I knew it, Nick's lips were on mine and he was giving me the same treatment he had given Chrissie. Now I really was aroused!

"My! We are getting excited!". whispered Chrissie. At first I thought she was referring to me, but when I looked down between us I saw her hand groping the front of Nick's black trousers. She took hold of my hand and placed it on Nick's crotch. Yes, he was definitely excited. Then Chrissie's hand fondled me.

"You too, Tony!". she murmured. "Let's go to my bedroom".

A few seconds later we were in the privacy of her dimly lit boudoir and the eager Nick was starting to remove his clothing. Chrissie stopped him.

"I want to undress you both." She said that while unbuttoning Nick's shirt. It was soon off, revealing his slim hairless torso. She ran her fingers over his chest and Nick shuddered. Then they moved down to the belt of his trousers, which Nick helped unbuckle. Chrissie fumbled for his zip, slid it down with a rasping sound (I do love that sound!) and Nick's trousers dropped to his feet. There was an appetising bulge at the front of his underpants which Chrissie started stroking causing Nick to sigh. Having kicked off his shoes when we entered the bedroom, he did the same with his trousers, the cue for Chrissie to slide down his briefs. His rampant uncut cock sprang out in front of him. It was like a red flag to a bull. Chrissie immediately dropped to her knees, grasped the base of his hardon with one hand and wrapped her lips round his bell-end. Nick's earlier sigh became a gasp as he experienced a mouth on his cock for the first time.

Oh well, I thought. Looks like I'll have to take my own clothes off. This action didn't take long and soon I was as naked as Nick. More so, in fact, as I'd taken my socks off! My cock stood proud and I felt a little bit smug. Mine was bigger than Nick's!

I approached the couple and, Chrissie, still slurping on his dick, took mine in her hand and started stroking me. Fuck! That felt good.

Then her mouth turned her attention to mine and she was slurping on my nob-end, having rolled my foreskin down. Her tongue licked round my purple helmet sending shudders down my back. This girl was an expert and I didn't want to cum this fast. I leaned down and pulled her to her feet.

"Time to get your clothes off," I said and Nick and I went to work disrobing her. Now she was as naked as we were. Nick immediately started fondling her breasts, sucking on her nipples like a being possessed. His cock was twitching up and down in his excitement. For the first time I had my fingers combing through a female's bush and probing inside her vagina. I might be gay, but I was aware of what turns a woman on and I knew what a clitoris was. My thumb rubbed it gently which sent her wild.

Nick and I guided her to the bed and laid her on her back. Nick spread her thighs apart and buried his head between them, his tongue giving her the business. Not sure what reaction I might get, I knelt behind Nick, reached round his waist and started wanking his cock, my other hand fondling his balls from behind. He squirmed, but didn't object and continued slurping.

The next fifteen minutes was like a Roman orgy with many changes of position. Chrissie wanted to watch us guys suck each other which I think I enjoyed being the giver more than he did. We both took turns fucking her doggy style, but as Chrissie told us that she didn't want us to cum inside her, we both pulled out in good time. Her final confession was that she loved watching guys cum and wanted to wank us both off until we spunked on her tits. How could we refuse?

Nick and I knelt either side of her almost facing each other, but slightly angled towards her face. Her arms reached out towards our nether regions and gently grasped our still stiff pricks and started stroking. Both of us guys were so horned up we weren't. going to last long. That certainly applied to me when she demanded that we played with each other's balls while she tossed us off. It only took a couple of minutes. I was first to blast and I shot a good load over her tits. Nick changed his position and knelt astride Chrissie's waist. With my hand still cupping Nick's bollocks, I leaned back slightly and fingered Chrissie's cunt, bringing her to her third orgasm during our session. As if on cue, Nick's whole body shook, he let out an almost girlie squeal as a huge jet of cum cannoned from his cock hitting Chrissie in the face and under her chin. This was followed by several equally forceful spurts, totally covering the upper part of her body. "Fuck! I might have a slightly bigger cock than Nick, but he's certainly a much heavier cummer than I am," I thought.

I was to enjoy Chrissie's company twice more, but that's for another time...