First Time with Dad

Story Info
A son seizes the moment to change his relationship with dad.
1.2k words
4.38
100.1k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father Dave was working out hard on the rowing machine in our living room. Yesterday was my eighteenth birthday. I could hear him pumping away on the machine from the kitchen where I was preparing my morning protein shake. My cock started to harden in my shorts thinking about it, so I walked in to get a peek.

"Hey, dad," I said.

I wasn't expecting a verbal reply. He was breathing hard and just glanced at me and nodded before going back to concentrating on his workout. He was sweating, and I could smell the salty metal tang of it. I watched as his arm muscles bunched and he pulled hard on the rower arms, his powerful thighs flexed at the same time to push his body back. My dick got bigger and I walked back into the kitchen so he wouldn't notice me tucking my hard-on up into my waistband.

A few minutes later the rowing stopped, and my dad walked into the kitchen to eat a banana.

"How's it going Steve?" he asked, sweat dripping down his legs.

"Good dad, how was the workout?" I replied.

"Great! It's got me all worked up," he joked and then winked.

"Jeez dad!" I fake protested, almost choking on my smoothie.

My dad finished his banana in two bites and threw away the peel.

"See you in a bit," he said, and he walked upstairs to shower.

My dick throbbed in my shorts again once he left and i took it out and started stroking it. What had my dad meant when he said "See you in a bit"? He never joked about sex stuff. Was he even joking about sex stuff? It was too subtle to know.

I decided I didn't care. I was so horny I wasn't thinking straight. I walked up the stairs and down the hall towards my parents room. My mom was out for the day with some of her friends. My dad was in the shower in their bedroom, and I could hear the water running.

I opened the door to the bathroom, and saw my dad's naked figure through the wavy shower door glass. He looked muscular, powerful, and sexy. My dick throbbed again and I almost came right there in my pants. Then I noticed his hand was on his cock and he was jerking himself off. It was too perfect.

I took off my clothes quietly, so he wouldn't hear me over the noise of the shower. Then I opened the shower door, stepped inside and closed it. With the two of us in there, there was not a lot of space.

"Jesus Christ, Steve, what the hell are you doing?!" My dad yelled with a shocked look on his face.

I ignored him and I got down on my knees quickly and put his cock in my mouth.

"What the fuck!" my dad yelled, even louder, and pulled back away from me, pulling his dick out of my mouth.

"I just sucked your dick dad. It already happened, and now you have two choices. You can deal with this like my dad, tell mom, and ruin this family forever, or you can deal with this like a man and take a step forward to put your cock back in my mouth."

I looked up at my dad straight into his eyes to see what he would do. His nostrils flared, and his eyebrows drew together in anger before he realized I was serious. Then he took a step forward and put his cock up against my lips. This time I took him inside my mouth slowly while maintaining eye contact with my father. He sighed in pleasure and closed his eyes, while I felt his hard shaft reach the back of my throat and slide back out. He started fucking my face slowly and gently, apparently still feeling protective of me, his son, despite the position I'd put him in.

I wanted more. I turned off the shower and he opened his eyes, with a wary look.

"Let's dry off," I said. "And then you're going to fuck me dad."

His eyes widened in shock, but he said nothing, he just nodded. We got out of the shower and toweled off and then I grabbed his still hard cock and led him into his bedroom. Once there, I had a surprise myself. My dad grabbed me and shoved me down onto the bed on my back. As I watched, he grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table, and he spread a liberal amount over his cock. Without hesitation, he climbed on top of me, and lined his cock up against my asshole.

"This is what you want, right Steve?" He said.

"Yes dad, put your cock inside me," I replied.

"You want your daddy's dick inside you buddy? You want daddy to fuck you bareback and breed his boy with his daddy cum?"

"Fuck! Yes, dad, fuck me please."

"Tell me how it feels," he said, as he started sliding his cock inside me. "Tell me how it feels to have your father's hard cock invading your ass."

"It feels so good daddy," I moaned. I could feel him slowly filling me up inch by inch, and soon I felt his balls against my ass and I knew he was all the way in.

"Oh yeah Steve, that's good, daddy's gonna cum inside you in no time" he growled, and he leaned forward until his face was inches away from mine. He locked his eyes on mine and started pumping his dick in and out of my hole.

"Fuck yeah. Oh son I love your tight hole. Oh fuck yeah."

"Fuck me dad, as hard as you can. Please."

Instead of listening to me, he kissed me, roughly, sticking his tongue into my mouth hard. I almost blew my load right then, but I resisted.

With his tongue still in my mouth, my dad started fucking me harder. His dick felt huge and rock hard in my ass. I started moving my hips to get him deeper and faster into me. He broke our kiss so he could pant, working up a sweat again as he fucked me as hard as he could.

"I'm gonna cum in you Steve," my dad said, still thrusting his dick inside me.

"Yes. breed me daddy!"

"Your father is going to cum inside you, Steve, you can't take that back."

"Fucking do it dad. Fucking shoot your load inside my ass."

"Okay," he said simply, and smiled and looked right into my eyes.

I stared into his eyes while he came. He moaned loudly, but didn't stop looking right at me. I felt my hand around my dick. Without even realizing it I had started to jerk myself off, and I came hard looking into my father's eyes, feeling his hard cock throb and shoot his cum inside me. My ass clenched around his cock and my cum shot between our bodies, making his stomach slide against mine.

Finally we both stopped moaning and cumming and my naked father collapsed on top of me with his hard cock still inside my ass. We lay there for a minute before he pulled out of me.

"Time for another shower," my dad said to me.