All Comments on 'First Time with Dad'

by randyboys420

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

You forgot the 3rd option, dad beats the shit out the boy. If thr boy wants mum to know whst and ehy he can tell her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I remember my first time

Daddy cock is the best, it's so dirty and wrong. I was very young the first time my Daddy fucked me and I love him for it every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Dad My Lover

My dad has been fucking me for the longest time. Even now when I go visit my parents my dad and I sneak out to the barn for a nice fuck . My mom knows I'm gay but she doesn't know who was my first and that he is still fucking me every chance we get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage.

No buildup whatsoever. Lame.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Never had my dad but I had my uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm 62. I'll never forget when my father decided that it was time for the birds and bees talk. He did a good job of telling me and asked if I had any questions. When I asked what masturbation was, he tried to describe it but after seeing that I didn't understand, he said "Let's go to your room and I'll show you how to masturbate" That was the first time my dad and I masturbated together but it certainly wasn't the only time. The next day, when I asked him if we could do it again he laughed and said "I'm glad you want to son... I was hoping you enjoyed it." So he and I began masturbating together quite often. He even asked if I wanted him to touch my cock and I agreed. He gave me a great handjob and then I did the same for him. I couldn't believe how much cum he could shoot and he told me I would begin to shoot more and more as I got older. I think it made us closer than ever before and I loved giving him handjobs and listening to him grunting as he shot his warm daddy cum on me. I love and miss you dad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My favorite fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My male cousin was my first love and always will be I wear silk panties and lingerie for him we fuck in my grandparents basement when we were younger

jpalmjpalm2 months ago

The verbal dialogue between Dad and Son was hot but I think it would’ve been hotter had the story been a bit longer, and the ending felt abrupt. Still, I enjoyed my read. Short and sweet. Thanks for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous