All Comments on 'First Time with Mom and Her Friends'

by wanderingalong

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a story ...

... especially for this old CFNM-lover - maybe you did not even want it in the CFNM league ... but you did very well with your fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For your first story, I am amazed..! What I wouldn't have done for my mother and two ladies from her Bridge Club to take turns putting their long, slender fingers deep in my ass and Massage my prostate until I came long and hard. I'd love to read your next story where he fucks his mothers VERY hairy pussy only to empty his warm son cum deep inside of the womb he came from. Mommy Pussy really IS the best Pussy. Believe me... I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE..! I lusted for most of the Aged women who played Bridge at our home once a month. YES... I would have definitely eaten their hot & hairy pussies and fucked their fat asses too..!

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

It was as entertaining as intended. Well paced and plenty of descriptions of the action. I would read more stories whenever they are submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so

sonny boy is GAY...YUK 1 star

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Good for a first effort, enjoyable if short.

5/5 (first tale bonus included =p )

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice And Hot***

Thanks for sharing.

Lusty1976Lusty1976over 3 years ago
1st story

This was an amazing first story. I loved all the action in it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
So erotic

Wonderful pace and introduction.

NesticNesticabout 3 years ago

Wowww... great story, great idea. Please go on. Let us know what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“Call me Mr Fahrenheit “

Please move on to some cock, pussy, oral circles with three sexy middle aged ladies.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Pretty well written but I need more backstory or something to figure out where you drove us to... Was/is it just sex with his mom? What's the rest of the story beyond the two sentences you gave us? Just too many loose ends for me. 3*

martiliasmartiliasabout 3 years ago
enjoyable read

Nice development of a fantasy ... the all young people have the opportunity to learn about and experience sexual play with others who are experienced and have imagination and are openly playful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
lovely story

I enjoyed your story. Great that you are beginning to write. I have an ass-licking fetish for beautiful women, and so I found it arousing that you got to lick all three of their asses including your mother's cunt and asshole.

christi11christi11about 3 years ago
Well done

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time with us all.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Call me old fashion, but my ass is “EXIT” only. Not even a digital exam by my Urologist. BUT, I still give you 4* for content, characters and build up. One caveat on a previous commenter, a little more background on mom’s obvious ass fetish and slight dominant side, why else position her son’s cock between her thighs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A slightly more delicious edge would be an embarrassed author who is suddenly vanquished by a Mom who had a hidden desire to sodomize her son. The other two women need to be co-conspirators in the stretching and ever increasing embarrassment of the author. What needs to happen is a spanking that turns into a long session of ever increasing strapon stroking by the naughty mommie threesome. Each trying to out do the other with bigger and bigger dildoes while the son deals with his conflicted emotions of pain, embarrassment and strange erotic pleasure of the ever increasing nudity of his mommy's friends. In the end, he gets it, but is forced to ask for it, along with a painful spanking including pictures to blackmail him into doing it whenever they want him. The next story he'll be used as a sex toy going back and forth between his mommy's friends hotel rooms having to walk down hotel hallways with a red spanked bottom on his way to an even more painful anal intrusion that he can't refuse. He hates it, yet, he's aroused and naked and desperately turned on by the sex.

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 2 years ago

Nicely done. Great way to quickly cover how he had been conditioned to obey. Lucky boy. While I have always been exit only, for the right woman.................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun and well written, makes for a very hot read. On the downside: now you have to write a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Not bad a good fantasy. I do hope he got to fuck all the women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwanderingalong@wanderingalong
I am a 50 something male with an engineering background. Like many other geeks, I think about sex a lot. I have just recently uploaded my first story.