All Comments on 'First Time with Mrs. Robinson'

by Prof_packed

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cragsy1969cragsy1969over 5 years ago
Good story

Would love to see more maybe bring in an angle that she is an old friend of his mother and they end up as a threesome and he romances both women.

Prof_packedProf_packedover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks cragsy1969

Thanks cragsy1969 for your encouragement. I am a newbie and it means a lot to me. I will definitely think along the lines of the idea you mentioned.

netowlnetowlover 5 years ago
No need for incest

This is a good story. No need to bring about an incestrous threesome. There are many other creative directions this can take. Maybe a repeat performance. Or a trip to a nude beach to let her feel alive again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You can do better.

I gave you a high score because you have courage to give it a try. You have plenty of work to do to improve.

This story felt rushed and things happened way too easily. I would make it a three part with much slower building up in the first part. She's in her 40s? 50s? A blow job for a stranger in the middle of the night is very unlikely. He's going to have to wait until part two before he gets past rubbing and talking and maybe a little kissing. She needs to feel that he is trustworthy and that he has some respect.

Then sex may happen. The third part would continue the sex and tell how it ended or that it was continuing.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There is still a scratch.

Mrs. Robinson could always ask him to visit repeatedly to help around the house... and then assist more in the bedroom.

Prof_packedProf_packedover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: You can do better

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Honestly, this is the kind of constructive criticism I was expecting. You are so right about the 'rushed' part. I personally, enjoy reading content that has a slow buildup however, the previous story I wrote had that slow buildip in it, but l didn't get the response I was expecting from the readers. So, this time I went for the quick gratification. If you could please comment on my other two stories, I would be so grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so basically...

... this is a true virgin's account of what he'd like to happen during sex but we all know he'd get the shit kicked out of him for trying anything like this?

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind95 months ago

A great beginning with a good foundation to 'build' upon. It's easy to envision the potential of future offerings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous