All Comments on 'First Time with my Mother in Law'

by dice1974

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tobytimtobytimabout 4 years ago
Crap

If you way to start something, finish it

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Nice effort for a first story. I did notice some typos and grammar issues, including “alot” which is not a word. Anyhow, the story was good. Try adding more emotion to your next effort. Just don’t tell us what the characters did, but tell us how what the did made them feel. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't listen to that guy...

Your story is NOT crap...

Most of the trolls here couldn't write a decent story if their life depended on it.

But they are all too happy to criticize others.

However - since this is your first attempt, I would simply suggest that you:

1) Get a friend or someone to look it over before you publish (if you don't know anyone there are Editors on here who will do it for free) just to get a second set of eyes...

& 2) Take a little more time to build up your characters & plot... Nothing wrong w/ 'short & sweet' but you want to get your readers a bit more invested in the story, so they will want to come back.

All in all it was NOT bad for a first attempt & if you keep writing you will most likely improve rapidly. So KEEP WRITING!

This Story would probably get 3-stars... but you get the first timers 'bonus' - so 4-stars

[but the grading gets harder as you get more experience].

engnr62engnr62about 4 years ago
Oh Boy

Gotta finish this I see a few different ways this can go

DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

Mother in law needs his cock in her cunt on a regular basis. Wife husband and mother in law can share the same bed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TobyTim can't form a complete sentence.

This is a great story for a first time writer.

Don't pay any attention to the negative people.

I think it's time that I write my own 1st story like you!

CONGRATS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I was dating this woman who at the time we broke up .... everytime we break up I would have sex with someone else. I knew we would get back together but after an argument we would break up again and again. Most of the women I would have sex with were women from out of town.

I remember this one particular time it was a bad break up the kind I put her out the apt. I was paying for break ups. I took back the jewelry etc ... but I really wanted to piss her off so her mom passed one Saturday. She asked what happened and i knew her daughter already told her but she wanted to hear my version. After we talked I gave her the necklace I brought for her daughter on valentines day.

The next day I get a call from my ex fussing about why I gave her mom her necklace ... and no her mom never gave it back to her daughter. I passed by her mom house one afternoon to give her the rest of her daughter's items. Her husband was home at the time so she came out and I followed her to the shed. I saw that she was still wearing the necklace. She opened the shed and invited me inside. I put the box where she told me with my back turned she asked was everything alright I said yes but when I turned around she was bent over a desk near the door with her dress hiked up. She had her panties pulled to the side ... she looked back at me and asked again was I alright. I responded hell yeah! She said thanks for the necklace and told me that how her daughter always said how thick I was and she doesn't get much sex from her husband due to his heart attack last year.

I shot off in her twice, she was tight and hot. I still talk to her daughter and when I was to piss her off I just mention about the necklace which her mom still wears. No her mom and I never got together after that ... funny they and her sister visited DC where I'm staying now and I asked about her mom but she thinks its about the necklace.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Nice gradual build.

It would difficult not to be attracted to Diana. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: TO BE CONTINUED

Fatal words to end a story when there's not chapter number in the title to warn it wasn't a complete story. All this says is that the writer doesn't give a fuck about its own story, the readers, or a combination of the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice beginning!

Many times the mother in law is an older version of the wife or GF so the attraction is understandable. Plus there's this feeling that if she's living under your roof she's fair game, I know it happened to me but not with MIL.

I hope wife can be understanding and accept that her Mom has needs too.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Start!

I wonder who has the tighter pussy, Kathy or Diana?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife’s idea

Wife Kathy had discussed with hubby if her mom should move in and live.... Kathy’s whole fault

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
For next chapter....

Maybe a threesome with the wife after she calms down and maybe my own personal fantasy of him eating her pussy after he has cum inside her. I’ve been dying to do this to my mother-in-law for years...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Baby making with Mil

We had the whole weekend to ourselves, my wife and FIL were visiting family in Ireland and my mil was in her most fertile period. On mils instructions I had not masturbated for a week before our union so our chances of having a baby should be good. Needless to say we both knew that our first session together would be very quick with my balls full up with potent sperm waiting to get inside her, this did not concern my mil too much, she just wanted as much of my seed inside as possible. "We have the whole weekend to make love so just shoot your cum in me when you are ready" she said. And shoot my cum I did, as she carefully took my cock in her hand and guided it into her vagina I felt my balls tighten and my sperm shoot up my shaft and into her waiting pussy. We lay together kissing and cuddling until my limp cock fell out of her with a torrent of sperm running down her legs, she immediately pushed me off of her and raised her legs to give my seed the chance to flood her womb. As I lay beside her I began to wonder what it would be like to be my sperm swimming around inside her body in that dark warm place looking for her egg.

Next morning she had to go to work for a few hours, she got up quite early and got me a coffee, as I drank the coffee I watched her get dressed for work. What a turn on for me that was, she started to put on her sexy underwear, white silk bra, white silk French knickers with a panty liner to soak up any leaking sperm, suspenders and beige stockings. Over these foundation garments she but on a pink blouse, and a tight black skirt. My cock started getting hard thinking of my seed swimming around inside her kept in by her sexy underwear, she saw my predicament and came over to me and squeezed my cock and said " Have him ready for tonight and stay away from my underwear draw I don't want any of your cum wasted inside them".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Believeable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wouldn't have ended it with the wife walking in just yet and had a few more stories in between. Then again this was never completed so it doesn't matter. But I liked the entire story except for the wierd mutual masterbation part and the wife walking in. Everything else was very believable making the story hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very believable and plausible. As I have discovered while searching the internet, SIL-MIL sex is not that unusual. It probably has a lot to do with the daughter's attitudes toward sex and unfulfilled sexual desires of both the MIL and SIL. In some cases, yes the DIL felt sorry for her mother who now had no loving-sexual partner, who arranged and encouraged her husband and mother to enjoy each other. In the case of a long time much younger friend, he and his beautiful young wife had begun playing with others. One day while SIL was helping his MIL with something at house while FIL was away at work, she was braless, wearing a loose top and shorts, and he backed her into a wall and held her while kissing and feeling her up, slipped his hand into her shorts and pussy. She was objecting saying they should not be doing this. But after she orgasmed on his fingers, he pulled off her shorts and top and she led him to her bedroom, where he fucked her to several orgasms. After that, she came over to visit his house often for sex (he did IT work from home). He found out her daughter had been telling her mother how great he was in bed and well hung, stirring fantasies prior to their fulfillment. He and his MIL decided to tell his wife: arranged dinner and wine at their house, afterward he started kissing and making out with his wife while MIL was on the other side of him the same couch, turned to MIL and kissed her too, alternating, taking off both women's tops and playing with breasts, MIL undid his pants and started giving him a BJ while he was kissing his wife. She just went with it. The three of them got into bedroom and had the first of their many 3somes. Wife said she was happy for her mother loved watching her husband make love to her mother. MIL said the same about watching her daughter having sex. Eventually, they brought the younger sister into their arrangement. Still going strong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Seems fake to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous