First Time With My Neighbor's Wife

Story Info
Fun times on 4th of July.
1k words
4.25
38.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BUKFAN92
BUKFAN92
23 Followers

The first time is always the best time.

After the encounter in the bathroom, I didn't see Mrs. Reed until mid-summer. It was the Fourth of July. Our neighborhood throws a party every year, the whole block shows up and them some.

My family usually attended the house at the corner, the Henderson's place. They were outside grilling burgers and hotdogs, some kids were lighting firecrackers in the street. We parked on the road and I started helping my parent's unload our lawn chairs.

I saw the Reed's sitting off to the side, in a little group of people with their own lawn chairs. Mr. Reed waved and called over to us, "Come join us!"

I took our stuff over and my parent's got situated and I decided to go into the Henderson's place to get a snack.

I watched everything from inside. It was a good night, some early fireworks lit up the sky. I made my plate and went back outside and plopped into my chair.

I remember eating and Mr. Reed asked me, "You ready for college, son?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Then I sat and watched the scene and my parents talked with the Reed's and all the other adults that were gathered around us. Mrs. Reed was showing a lot of leg, it was hard to not notice her.

Then the conversation changed and I was too busy eating to listen. I looked over and Mrs. Reed said something it not being a big deal.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

Mr. Reed said, "We forgot our ice cooler back at the house." He turned back to her, "It's my fault, I forgot about it before we left."

I said, "Y'all want me to run over to your place and grab it?"

"Oh, oh no, you just made your plate."

"It's no problem, the food won't even be cold by the time I get back."

"Well, if it's no trouble..." Mr. Reed looked back at Mrs. Reed for reassurance. "I just can't remember where I left the damn thing."

"I'll go with him to help find it, it can't be too hidden."

He looked at her and said, "You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," She got up and planted a kiss on his lips, "We'll be right back."

So me and Mrs. Reed headed over to her place.

We walked beside the curb down as the fireworks lit up the sunset sky. I tried to make small talk.

"So it's a big cooler?"

"Very big." She said dryly.

We were shoulder to shoulder all the way to her front door. She let us in. I felt my dick harden as we were alone in her house. She went into the hall closet and pulled the cooler out.

"You hid it."

"You must be the world's greatest detective." She sat down on the cooler and I walked up to her. Her head was about chest-level.

"Are we ever going to talk about what happened in the bathroom?"

"What happened in the bathroom?" She grinned.

I grabbed her face with my hand. "You are a mess of a woman."

She kept smiling while her face was all smushed up in my grip. I leaned down and kissed her mouth and she kissed me back. Our hands felt and roamed around each others body's.

"We don't have much time."

She got up and switched me positions, now I was sitting on the cooler. She pulled on the belt of my pants. "Take these off." I started unbuckling my belt and lowered my pants and got my dick out.

She fished her phone out of her pocket and messed with it and then she got down on her knees with her phone by her ear. She held my dick with her hand just inches away from her mouth. Those lips. She started stroking it.

I heard the phone ring by her ear a couple times. Then it stopped. I heard a muffled voice.

Mrs. Reed spoke, "Hey baby, we can't find this damn cooler, do you remember where you had it last?"

Immediately after she spoke she took me in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, twisting her free hand on my cock. As soon as Mr. Reed stopped speaking she spoke. She popped my dick out of her mouth.

"Yes, we checked the kitchen already, and the garage. I don't know where else it could be." She went back to work sucking.

I leaned back a little on the cooler, propping myself up with my elbows, I was running out of room. She picked up the pace. Mr. Reed said something else. She set the phone down beside me on the cooler and put it on speaker then she pulled my dick out of her mouth again.

"Oh, oh yes here it is, I found it."

I don't know how but she started using both hands to stroke me while she furiously sucked me dick. The sound of her husband coming from the phone beside me, "I knew that I left it in one of those spot's."

She stopped sucking again. "Yes, thank you baby." She stroked me and slapped her face with my erect penis, "I thought we'd never find it."

"No problem, I'll see you in a little bit." The phone said.

"Okay, sounds good." She looked up and winked at me.

"Love you." He said.

Mrs. Reed kissed my cock and licked it up and down. "I love you too baby, so, so much." I started cumming and held my moans in.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

My cum landed all over her face and on the floor behind her. I breathed heavy after she hung up.

"That was so hot." She laughed.

"I got some on the floor behind you." She licked me up and then knelt down on the floor and licked up my cum off the floor. My dick shuddered.

She stood back up and wiped her face. "You ready?"

"For round two?"

"You wish." She scoffed. "Hurry, let's carry this thing back."

I buckled my pants and stood up and she threw some extra drinks in the cooler and we headed back.

A few minutes after we all got seated and watched the fireworks explode in the sky and I saw Mrs. Reed stare me down as she kissed her husband.

BUKFAN92
BUKFAN92
23 Followers