First time with the Sexy Sensei

Story Info
A middle aged guy has a hot time with his Japanese teacher.
5.8k words
4.35
17.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren sat in his cold car in the suburban office park realizing that the battery was probably getting low as he listened to the ball game on the radio, but kept it switched on anyway. His Japanese class still had another twenty minutes before it started and then he would walk in and snap his mind into language learning mode.

After a tough day of conference calls and excel worksheets, it was a painful transition. He had considered dropping the class and probably wouldn't continue after this semester since he was doing it just for fun. However, there was one person keeping him hanging on ...

Of course, thinking about this intermediate level teacher in the adjacent class-room was getting him rock hard. I am sure I am not the only guy who feels this way he thought as he listened to the home team start to pull away towards half-time. He knew that her name was Asami, he saw it posted on the org chart the school hung near the waiting area.

This teacher was pretty new to the school and the only teacher there that caught his eye. She looked to be in her early thirties or so, but could be a few years younger. She is probably very new to America - her husband is probably here on a job transfer from Japan for a year or two. Instead of being bored at home all day, she is working in the language school. Good for her.

Darren remembered the first time he saw her back in August. He had walked up to the door to wait for the class to wrap as it customarily does with a goodbye from the teacher to the students. Her back was turned to her class as she prepared some hand-outs. Her pleasant voice was instructing the students in some follow along activity.

Darren, however was immediately wide-eyed at the sight of her nicely shaped ass - sticking out as she bent over the table. Her slacks were on the tight side and he could almost see the outline of her panties. He enjoyed the view just long enough to avoid her sensing it then broke away and chatted for a minute with another student in his class - an Indian guy with an amazing sense of humor.

That ass! Darren was thinking while he small-talked with the other guy. He imagined giving it to her doggy style, both his hands cupping those gorgeous tight buns as he thrusted and grinded inside her ....

He heard the teacher saying the final class dismissal in Japanese and said goodbye to the other students. He walked back to the classroom door. He and the teacher both made eye contact for the first time. Wow. A cute face with the perfect amount of subtle sexiness in her features that caused him to start getting aroused. He sensed in that split second that she was attracted to him as well. Her rich brown eyes gazed at him and she smiled. She had a contemporary hair style, appropriate for her age and slightly curled. Of medium height, she was slim but not rail thin. An overall attractive package. She then turned back to the class and interacted with them as they filed out of the classroom.

Darren smiled but did not speak to her. He walked out the door to the car and did they drive home - he could have done it eyes closed.

Well five minutes to go ... thought Darren as he prepared to get out of the car and go in. The game was at halftime now. All week he had been fantasizing about moving something forward with the teacher - somehow. At work that afternoon, he had written his cell number and LINE ID on the back of his business card and then drew a smiley face. He wrote a short blurb "Let's chat sometime!" He held the card in his hand. He felt queasy about actually handing it to her.

This could totally blow up in his face, thought Darren. The humiliation of this woman telling other teachers or even the school master would be too much to bear. He could never show his face there again.

Watching the clock in his car strike the class dismissal time, he placed the business card in his shirt breast pocket, grabbed his phone and lifted himself up and out of his car. Walking toward the door, he had a sense of dread mixed with excitement. He wasn't yet sure what he was going to do or say.

Asami was thrilled about this opportunity to live in the U.S.. Her husband, a design manager at a tech company had been transferred to the USA for a two year assignment. About ten years prior, when she was still a university student near Tokyo, she had done a two month summer ESL course in California. She lived with a host family. She enjoyed her time and squeezed as much travel as she could into her short time here.

There was one thing she didn't get a chance to experience that she wishes she had ... having a foreigner boyfriend. Her ESL class was made up mainly of Asians and a few girls from Eastern Europe. She was at least hoping for some European guy she might be able to hang out with. Mostly, she was hoping to meet a local American guy. She got so busy with her travel, studies, home-stay family activities and her female friends from ESL that it just didn't happen. They went to some nightclubs a few times, but no real connections were made. She met her current husband a year after graduating from university and they got married a year later.

After that, she worked and eventually had their first child. Life went on as normal in Japan. So, she put the idea to the back of her mind.

Fast forward to today and her she is in America! Working as a teacher at the language school isn't what she expected all those years ago during her daydreams .. but things were good. She had a family, a network of friends ... and a certain something else.

Over the past few months, she had developed a bit of a secret crush on one of the students who came to the beginning class once per week. He didn't talk a lot, seemed to always be in a hurry - but he had a sweet smile, nice eyes and was tall. He was a nice looking guy, kind of the "boy next door" type. She often thought, if she had a boyfriend back in those carefree years as an ESL student, it hopefully would have been someone like him.

She thought about him often, anticipating the next time he would come in. She hoped for his eye contact, his smile. She sensed that he found her attractive, but he was mostly reserved around her. That's understandable and she appreciated that he wasn't a creepy guy leering at her.

Another day of class. This is the first day of the rest of your pleasure he joked to himself, wincing inside at his own lack of humor. Darren waved and said hi to the office manager on his way toward the hall that led to his class-room. He felt strange, like every adult in the school knew what he had on his mind and it made him feel like a sleazeball. He walked down the hall and saw the usual cordon of students and staff, chatting in Japanese and waiting for the class to break. He nodded and smiled. He felt odd, like some big American oaf and feared putting his foot in his mouth or worse.

As was his usual, he glanced into the classroom. The students were in their seats and the teacher stood in front of them, speaking to them in Japanese.

Darren and her made eye contact as usual, she smiled and looked back to her class. Darren noted that she looked particularly good today. He could see in her eyes, what he hoped to see on this day of all days, a steady, confident gaze.

This was the day, now or never. He removed the business card from his chest pocket and rotated it around in his fingers like a pitcher settling his fingers on a delivery. There is no going back from this ... whatever happens, Darren thought. A cacaphony of doubts and outcomes filled his head. He steeled himself.

He stepped a bit back from the doorway and waited as she finished the dismissal for the day. The students began filing out, while Darren worked his way into the class-room. His daughter showed him some artwork she had made that day. He praised her for it and helped her collect her backpack. She told him she had to go to the bathroom. He said ok, he would wait here for her.

Darren moved across the room towards the teacher as she was collecting some papers.

"Asami sensei," said Darren.

She turned in surprise and smiled. "I think I haven't introduced myself before," I am Darren.

"Hajimimashite," said Asami with a glowing smile. Her eyes were shining - warm, brown, inviting and so mesmerizing to Darren.

"Appreciate everything you do here!"

She smiled again and laughed. "It's my pleasure even though I am not your teacher". They both laughed.

"Maybe next year," said Darren.

He reached his hand out with his business card and handed it to her. "Always in a hurry, maybe we can chat sometime."

She looked surprised and accepted his card. She stared at it and back up at Darren. Wide-eyed, she smiled nervously and laughed.

Darren smiled and awkwardly walked out the door toward the hallway to the exit door.

He felt like detouring into the men's room and barfing. That was an effing trainwreck. He couldn't believe he had done that. What a stupid idea. He had a sinking feeling about what would happen (didn't everyone know what a slimy jackass he is?)

He tried to act normal at home that evening. He worked out, he ate, he played with his kids ... all is good.

The days rolled into the weekend and, not surprisingly, he never received any messages from the teacher. He was OCD about his phone anyway, so he was almost reflexively checking it for new Line messages or friend requests. Nada. Oh well, he thought. If she was interested, she would have reached out by now. If she was creeped out by it, he could live with it as long as it didn't become public knowledge. He would just go about his business, pretend like everything was good and move on.

A new week started, which meant the reality of having to go in to the school and try to act normal was about to hit him full on. He braced himself as he walked in that first day, he glanced around - everything and everyone seemed just like normal. He walked back and got a queasy feeling in his stomach as walked past her classroom. He kept moving toward the doorway and peered in as usual. Asami wasn't there! There was some older woman teaching today. A substitute? He smiled, she seemed to be giving him a dirty look. Is it in my head? Or does she know something? Maybe the thought of seeing me made her so stressed she called in sick? Will she report me for some kind of harassment? After his workout and dinner with his family, he sat down for a few to scroll through Twitter. He saw a Line notification. Don't get your hopes up it could be anybody. He checked - it was a new friend request and message from Asami - sent about 45 minutes earlier. Holy Shit! His heart started racing and he started getting a boner.

He checked. The profile picture was of her face from the side engaged in some activity outside. She was the only person in the picture. He immediately added her and checked her message.

It said simply "Hi Darren. Sorry for the late reply. I have been sick recently. Nice to chat with you here!" There was a smiley emoji at the end.

He checked around to see if anybody was noticing him and then started typing his reply. "No problem Asami. So nice to get a message from you. I hope you are feeling better soon. Missed seeing you in the classroom today. Ha ha." Smiley emoji back.

He watched for a few seconds - the "read" tag didn't appear beside his messages, so he went about his evening routine, checking every so often for a reply. Nothing came before he went to bed that night. He laid in bed fantasizing about all he hoped to experience with her.

Asami was busy with her nightly routine of checking homework and taking care of her son. She had finished cleaning up after dinner and checked her phone. She saw a notice of a new Line message. Her heart leaped. Maybe Darren?

She felt a twang of unease as her husband moved through the kitchen. They lived in a small apartment. They were saving money for hopefully buying a house in a couple of years. The apartment didn't provide many opportunities to get away. Her son started calling her so she slipped her phone in her pocket and went to him. She got tied up the rest of the evening.

Finally, after everyone was showered and settled in, she checked the message and saw it was from Darren. She smiled at the cute emoji and started to type when her mom called from LINE at the same time. She answered and talked for almost an hour. So beat - she just dozed off. Tomorrow morning ... she thought as she drifted into a peaceful sleep of Darren's lovely smile.

The next morning Darren steeled himself for the disappointment of seeing that no new LINE message came through while he slept. He was too busy getting ready for work and getting the kids ready to send to school to stress about it. He moved through his morning commute on the freeway and listened to sports talk to get his mind off it.

Once he got parked in the garage near his office he reflexively checked his phone and saw a notification for a new LINE message. A sinking feeling of giddiness washed over him. He let the wave pass, then he checked it. It was from Asami - from about 30 minutes earlier.

"Ohayo Darren! Sorry I didn't have a chance to message you last night. I missed seeing you in the class also hope to see you Thursday - I will be back at school."

Darren smiled and responded. "Glad to hear that - looking forward to seeing you too!" (Smiley emoji).

He left his car and - best he could - concentrated on his work. This is going well, he thought.

His giddiness fueled him through Wednesday and work and he hit his work-out hard. As he lifted weights he was flooded with thoughts of getting it on with Asami. Hot, sweaty - she must be so hungry for something new, something exciting. He imagined her life was pretty predictable, good and fulfilling but ... she needed something to break out of that box, at least once in a while.

Darren arrived about ten minutes early to the date. He went into the cafe, used the bathroom, went ahead and got himself something to drink and was lucky to find a table open during this busy afternoon. He was admittedly a bit nervous - what if someone I know or someone who knows my wife walks in or happens to see me here.

He didn't have any kind of story ready, his mind was flooded with the opportunity to meet Asami and nothing was going to derail that. If it came to it, he could say he had hired her to be his Japanese tutor after class and they were discussing lesson plans.

He saw Asami getting out of her small car and walking toward the door to the cafe. She was dressed very similarly to the way he was used to seeing her at the school. She walked through the door and looked around. Their eyes caught one another and she smiled. Darren was already walking toward her and smiled.

"Nice to see you," he said.

"Nice to see you", she repeated.

"Would you like to get something? I already have a seat over there," he pointed toward the table.

"Hai!" said Asami. She smiled and got into the line to place her order.

Darren went back to the table. He felt a bit self-conscious as if all the people in the cafe knew what was going on and were judging him. He tried to move past that thought as he sat at the table, watching Asami make her way through the line. He looked around, not too obviously, to see if any familiar face was there - so far so good!

As Asami glanced at her phone while waiting for her drink to be filled, Darren ran his eyes across her body. She was wearing jeans that hugged her slim hips. He was imagining unbuttoning those jeans, sliding them down her legs and the delights to follow ...

Asami got her drink and looked back toward Darren she smiled and walked toward the table. Darren felt a twinge of regret, a small moment of panic. He wanted to just get up and walk out the door, apologize to Asami and go back to life as normal. Anchor yourself, boy! Darren took a deep breath and smiled.

Asami sat down across from him, placing her coffee on the table in front of her. "Thanks so much for coming here, " Darren said.

"I know how busy you are," he felt another twinge, this time of guilt.

Asami gazed at Darren, "I wouldn't miss it!"

"Me too," said Darren. He took a sip of his coffee and tried to think of how to move the conversation forward.

"You are busy also," Asami said. "I think you are a good father, you seem to spend a lot of time with your children".

The absurdity struck Darren full-on. Does a good father do this?

Asami leaned in, her rich brown eyes never wavering from Darren's. She took a sip from her chai latte.

"I could do more," Darren says.

Darren circles his fingers around his coffee cup. He is afraid of filling his stomach too much because he feels nervous and queasy.

"So what parts of Japan have you visited?" she asks Darren. "All over," Darren's voice offers enthusiasm. "I want to go to Sapporo one day, for sure ... where are you from?"

"Yokohoma ... have you been?"

Darren is observing her graceful and slim neckline. Her hair falls nicely to brush the top of her shoulders. She brushes it back and takes a sip of her coffee.

"Yes it was a fun place. I remember the Chinatown and the seaside walkway ... I am sure you could show me around so many cool places."

They chatted for around thirty minutes, rarely taking their eyes off each other. They talked about each other's families and shared origin stories. Darren was warring between his rapt attention to her and his fear that someone he knows will walk into the cafe. Asami's cell phone vibrated against the table as they were talking about movies.

"Excuse me," she said as she turned her phone back over and replied to a text message.

She looked back at Darren. "My husband, he is taking my son to play futsal."

"Do you need go?" asked Darren.

"No, no. I have time." She smiled and gave gazed at Darren.

Darren felt giddy. Wow this is really playing out well, he thought.

They chatted for a few more minutes until they had strained the threads of conversation to the near breaking point, realizing some action needed to follow.

"What should we do?" Asami asked. Darren was reading what we wanted into that question. "How much time do you have?" he asked.

She looked at her watch. "Maybe an hour or so before I need to go back."

They both got up and walked out, a bit awkwardly from the cafe. Darren felt like everyone was watching and knew what was up. He wished things like that didn't bother him, but he knows they do. They stepped outside into the emerging twilight.

"Well, I think we don't have time for a movie or dinner this time," said Darren.

"It's late ..maybe next time," her smile told Darren all he needed to know. They walked side by side for a few seconds.

"I am parked over there," Darren pointed a few rows down.

Asami pointed a little farther. "I am there". They continued walking towards their cars, slowing down as the inevitable part between them was about to occur.

"Well thanks again, so nice to meet you." Darren watched Asami's face. He felt like moving in for a kiss was the right thing to do.

"Yes, see you next time." Asami gazed at him.

Darren leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, close to her lips - and felt a tingly buzz.

"Wow, ha ha" Asami said and continued gazing at him.

"Let's meet again soon, maybe a weekend?" asked Darren.

Asami was getting her keys out of her purse as she replied. "Let me check my schedule, some weekends can work, I just have to ask my husband to watch my son."

"Sounds good, let's chat later - drive safely!" Darren said as he walked toward his car. They both smiled at each other one last time as they went separate ways.

12