First time with the Sexy Sensei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks of texting and a last minute cancellation for a planned meeting on a Saturday were rolled into life as usual for Darren and Asami. They smiled at each other whenever they caught each others glances in the language school, but didn't want to tip anyone off to their fledgling relationship.

Eventually, they got their schedules in synch and arranged to meet on a Saturday afternoon downtown for lunch. They met again in a park near the restaurant and exchanged a tentative kiss. It was the first physical contact in almost a month. Despite the awkwardness, their desire for each other began to bubble back up to the surface and soon they were enjoying a cozy lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant, sitting beside each other in a tall booth.

They shared bites with each other and continued along the path of intimacy established with their first kiss. They shared a dessert and walked out into the late fall sunshine. Hand in hand, they walked along. Darren had done some research on some locations they could possibly sneak away to for more privacy, but was still holding back from putting that out there, fearful he would still move too fast and bungle this whole thing.

They stopped at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change.

Darren ran his hand down her back to her ass and whispered in her ear. "Let's find someplace more private."

Asami placed her hand on his chest. "Where?"

They crossed the street and went into the parking garage where both their cars were parked.

They walked arms around each other through the parking garage. Asami slowed down and then stopped.

She pointed to her car, a cute little Mini Cooper with limo tinted windows.

"Maybe we can sit here for a few minutes .. chat a bit," Asami said.

She unlocked her car and opened the back door and quickly got in and sat down. Darren did the same. There they were, inside a cozy, dark car. They both turned to face each other.

Darren gingerly reached up and brushed her cheek, then pulled her wavy hair back behind her ear and stroked it. Her eyes were closed ... Darren leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"You like it?" he whispered.

"Yes," Asami replied. Her eyes opened wide ... locking onto Darren's. He softly lifted it up and oh so gingerly placed his lips against hers.

Both of them then hungrily kissed, pulling and sucking on each other's lips.

As he held the base of her neck in his hand and let his tongue find every available spot to explore within her mouth, he felt her fingers come to rest on his manhood. She squeezed lightly and groaned. She broke off the kiss.

"Can I touch here?" she whispered as he ran his tongue across her closed eyelids.

"Of course," Darren whispered back.

She continued touching him and with her other hand, started unzipping his fly. His dick could almost rip the zipper seams apart by the force of his erection, but he adjusted his hips to give her a better angle as she got the zipper down and started guiding her fingers around his boxers to find the opening. Darren continued kissing her and worked one hand up her blouse and underneath her bra. He stroked her tit and moaned as they stayed locked in their kiss.

Asami finally got his cock free from his boxers and pulled it out free in all its throbbing, masculine glory.

"It's big," she said - looking down at it.

Her fingers danced up and down, and she began giving him a hand job. Her grip got tighter as she pumped her hand up and down his shaft.

Darren started groaning - momentarily losing his focus on kissing her. They both returned to deep kissing, as he worked his hand under her blouse and inside her bra. He found her nipple and started gently fondling it. She stroked his penis faster and groaned as he tried to focus on her pleasure.

He managed to get both hands underneath her blouse and worked them to her back. His hands slid down toward the center of her back, following her bra line. He found the latch and began working it loose. Pop! It came undone and he slid his hands around her slim torso, enjoying the soft feel of another man's wife. She groaned loudly. The excitement of having another mans' hands on her body was boiling her over with pleasure.

He pulled her bra up over her nipples and followed with her blouse. He dove headfirst into her breasts, greedily sucking, nibbling, pulling and licking them. Her sweat was covering his face, lips, nose ... her fingers kept working up and down on his shaft and dancing around the head.

With both hands, he pulled her blouse and bra up and over her head and dropped it aside.

He then drove in and began kissing and licking her breasts near the nipples and higher up towards her sternum.

Asami put her hands on his chest and worked her fingers through the sweaty hair. Darren pulls his shirt and t-shirt off, annoyed as it sticks on his head. He awkwardly works it off and tosses it to the side. Out of the corner of his eye, he notices that the car windows are steaming up. Surely someone must have an idea what is going on here. She then dropped one hand back to his dick and held it. She looked at him, then started moving her head down toward his crotch. Darren slowly leaned back, he didn't want to be too obvious as if he was expecting her to go down there. She seductively pulled her hair back behind her head with both hands. Then, Darren saw only the back of her head as leaned over his groin.

Then, he felt it. Her tongue was gently dancing around the middle of his shaft. Darren was rigid, half in pleasure and half walking on a feeling that someone could somehow see them and a cop was going to knock on the door at any second.

Oh yes! Thought Darren as he ran three fingers down her spinal column gently. He was bracing for the pleasure's upward spiral. The bracing didn't really prepare him for the overload ....

Gently, she began kissing and licking the bottom of the head of his penis. That nice tingly feeling lowered his guard ...

WHUMPPHH! A car closed nearby!

Darren suddenly had to fight off a feeling of panic ... If someone somehow sees this and calls the police life as we know it is over ... He stiffened and Asami stopped for a second.

"Is it okay?" she whispered. Darren stroked her back.

"Yes," it's just someone leaving. He heard the car start up.

Asami went back to it. She dotted her tongue snake-like off and on his penis tip and he could feel that a happy ending was in his rear view mirror, though not too close yet ... but this isn't how he wants it to end.

He whispers, "Let's do it, let's do it here."

Asami stops at looks at him with apprehension and excitement. "Here?"

"Yes," says Darren as he puts both hands each of Asami's smooth slim arms near her armpits and gently lifts her and turns her to face him.

He cups the back of her head and gently leans it back as he kisses her neck and throat. He bares his teeth and gently presses them against her shoulder. Asami, eyes closed moans and gasps as Darren also fondles one of her tits with his other hand.

"I have a condom," he whispers to Asami.

Darren then wraps his hands around her waist and lifts her up a bit higher. She places her hands on opposite sides of his head, on the top of the backseat. Darren deftly moves his hands inwards towards her waist and starts to unbutton her jeans. Asami adjusts her hips easing the effort for Darren and he then pulls the zipper down. He runs his tongue across her smooth, flat belly while working his hands inside her jeans. His fingers find her panties also. He pushes his hands downward toward her waist, bringing her panties and jeans along with them.

Everything comes down and he sees the treasure chest ... the golden chalice ... so well-coiffed and trim. It must be so tight! By this time, she has lifted herself up a bit more. Darren's cock is pressing against her left inner thigh. He fumbles his hand into his pocket and pulls out the condom. He tears it open and pulls out the condom, warm from being in his pocket for almost two hours. He tries to slow himself down and concentrate ... he starts to roll it onto his dick. Backwards! He takes it off and then ... the sound of people talking and moving closer to the car fills his ears.

"Is it ok?" Asami says.

Not wanting his dick to start going soft, he goes against his cautious brain and turns the rubber inside out. He rolls it down his dick. He adjusts his hips a bit and then guides his boy home. Nice and soft and tight and wet, ahhh ... it slips in so perfectly.

Asami moans and gasps as she is filled by his large dick. She tingles all over and gasps ... it's like the first time over again!

Darren grinds his hips as he puts both hands on Asami's ass, squeezing the cheeks as he pumps his manhood inside her. In and out, side to side ... His bare ass squeaks against her seats. Her vagina grooves nicely against his cock, stimulating and stimulating. This is it. Locked in ... all primal ... all reptile brain .. the drive was pulling him toward it ...

"I love you .. I love you ... I love you ..." it escaped from his throat like a mantra as he got closer. She squeezed his shoulders ... sweat was everywhere.

Boom and ... flow.

He fought against the urge to just coast through the rest of experience and consider himself victorious. He mindfully kept grinding his still erect penis inside Asami. He softly kisses her belly and flicks his tongue across her belly button.

His sensory experience starts to become receptive to the world outside this experience. He hears the murmur of conversation outside nearby, a car starting, and a cell phone ringing behind them. With that return to outside reality comes a dive bombing sense of deep regret ...

Asami sat for several minutes, straddling Darren. He fondled her breasts and looked in her eyes.

"Thank you," she said.

"I hope you enjoyed it," asked Darren.

She laughed. "Of course."

She worked her fingers through his chest hair.

"I am honored then," offered Darren. They intertwined their hands and then Asami began to lift off of Darren. They fumbled around and redressed. Darren helped her put her bra back on.

She found her phone on the floor and checked it. "I better drive back" she said as she looked at the screen.

"Yeah .. me too," Darren said as he looked at his.

He put his shoes back on. They looked at each other and kissed again.

"We should do this again," Darren smiled at her.

"Yes," Asami said, with a grain of sadness.

"We have to find time," he said as he played with her hair and kissed her cheek again.
"Yes," she said.

They sat for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's physical presence. Finally, Asami said "I have to go." Darren nodded.

"Can you drive me to the other side of the lot to my car?" he asked.

"Of course," replied Asami.

Darren stayed in the back and directed her to his car.

"Talk soon," he said as he slowly opened the door.

He got out and leaned back in and said "Drive safely."

She smiled and said, "Thank you."

He closed the door, she drove away waving. He watched her car turn out of the garage and head right.

Darren got in his car. He sat for a moment, turning the lights on in his car. Would there be a next time? Should there be? He checked his face in the mirror for any marks or smudges and also smelled himself. He didn't notice any perfume or feminine smells, but his wife might. Maybe he would stop at a restroom somewhere to wash off, he thought.

Then it struck him like a finger in the socket. The used condom is still in the back floorboard of her car. He had it in his hand and had forgotten to stick it in his pocket! Panicky, he stuck his hand in his pocket. It was there. He smiled. The thought of putting the horns on another man gave him a sense of invigoration as he drove home - but arrived just as dad. He was really okay with that.

As Asami drove home on the freeway, she played a song on her phone that she loved from high school and remembered her first boyfriend. She sang along as she turned onto the off ramp. As she pulled into her driveway, she was happy to arrive home, happy to see her family again.


12